Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | One Last Hope {OOC} {2/16, Open!}
1 2
Spot's been reserved!

Yeah, this is a decision I made due to previous Danganronpa and murder mystery roleplays I've participated in or spectated. For me, it was more fun to see or take action in the roleplay when I had no meta knowledge of the murderer at first compared to knowing who it was. I'm happy to have answered your question owo.
Spot's been reserved!

Yeah, this is a decision I made due to previous Danganronpa and murder mystery roleplays I've participated in or spectated. For me, it was more fun to see or take action in the roleplay when I had no meta knowledge of the murderer at first compared to knowing who it was. I'm happy to have answered your question owo.
8GKYmn6.png tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio3_75sq.png
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio4_75sq.png
WRrtdZk.png a
lucent. he/him. minor. trans
multimedia art / rp / dance!
hyperfixating on kid icarus
arcanart / personal art

lil bump owo
lil bump owo
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
WRrtdZk.png a
arcanart / personal art

tfw u forget to bump for about 4 days
tfw u forget to bump for about 4 days
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
WRrtdZk.png a
arcanart / personal art

@chiaKittyNanami
Hmm...I might consider this. Unfortunately I am unable to use my computer right now so I'll have to post a character later.
@chiaKittyNanami
Hmm...I might consider this. Unfortunately I am unable to use my computer right now so I'll have to post a character later.
okmHpJ6.pngiwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.pngiVZQ1Bj.png
@chiaKittyNanami

*Pokes head in*
What have I found here? Mind if I hop in?
@chiaKittyNanami

*Pokes head in*
What have I found here? Mind if I hop in?
@ SlashDragonGirl
that's fine.
@kersom
yeah, sure! You're free to hop in.
@ SlashDragonGirl
that's fine.
@kersom
yeah, sure! You're free to hop in.
your days of darkness
are numbered. prepare
to meet the light!
WRrtdZk.png a
arcanart / personal art

@chiaKittyNanami

Name: Alexandria (Alex) Alder
Title: Ultimate Nerd
Appearance: She is about 5'3" with long dirty-blond hair that is most of the time pulled back. She has pale skin with deep ebony eyes. She tends to wear light color acompinied by dark jeans, and she rarely ever wears anything other than sneakers.
Personality: Alex can be a bit hyper at times dispite the facts she spends ages with her face in a book, she can easily become nervous and stays away from people she doesn't know, she also has issues trusting people, even if she knows them really well.
Other Info: Alex knows how to do hand to hand combat, she took Tae Kwan Doe for around 12 years, but she doesn't often use it against anyone, she is more of a pacifist and uses fighting only as a last resort.
@chiaKittyNanami

Name: Alexandria (Alex) Alder
Title: Ultimate Nerd
Appearance: She is about 5'3" with long dirty-blond hair that is most of the time pulled back. She has pale skin with deep ebony eyes. She tends to wear light color acompinied by dark jeans, and she rarely ever wears anything other than sneakers.
Personality: Alex can be a bit hyper at times dispite the facts she spends ages with her face in a book, she can easily become nervous and stays away from people she doesn't know, she also has issues trusting people, even if she knows them really well.
Other Info: Alex knows how to do hand to hand combat, she took Tae Kwan Doe for around 12 years, but she doesn't often use it against anyone, she is more of a pacifist and uses fighting only as a last resort.
1 2