Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PRIVATE the lost hatchling rp
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@NekotheKat *weeps in the corner*
@NekotheKat *weeps in the corner*
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@frenklle
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

Vi had never fought before and didn't like fighting in the first place but she wanted to protect the smaller dragons "Just get to the others Reaper..." that was all she said watch the ridgeback raised. "I'm not letting you hurt them" she said ready for anything...
@frenklle
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

Vi had never fought before and didn't like fighting in the first place but she wanted to protect the smaller dragons "Just get to the others Reaper..." that was all she said watch the ridgeback raised. "I'm not letting you hurt them" she said ready for anything...
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@BoomBreeze *Try's to calm you down*
@BoomBreeze *Try's to calm you down*
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

Babadook smiled in an evil way. "Before I crush you what's your name? I always remember the names of my enemy's.."

"O-ok..." Reaper stuttered nodding all the hatchlings seeing Quartz asleep near the lake made him jump. "QUARTZ!!!!!!!!"
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

Babadook smiled in an evil way. "Before I crush you what's your name? I always remember the names of my enemy's.."

"O-ok..." Reaper stuttered nodding all the hatchlings seeing Quartz asleep near the lake made him jump. "QUARTZ!!!!!!!!"
@NekotheKat ...Suddenly PINEAPPLES! "That does not make me feel better"
@NekotheKat ...Suddenly PINEAPPLES! "That does not make me feel better"
@frenklle @SkunkLover @Passion7 @BoomBreeze @NekoTheKat {Just gonna put my character here with an intro post.. cuz' I'm lazy xD But, hey, at least everybody else will get to see it, once its on the first post I'll edit it out.} [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/100pxbabies2.php?style=13&ages=0&gender=0&prig=5&body=30&secg=6&wing=26&elem=3&tertg=5&tert=26.png[/img] Name ~ Atura, [i]Atura Darkbane[/i] to be exact. Gender ~ Female Age ~ Just barely older then a fledgling. Personality ~ Like a valley girl, acts like she above everything and acts a bit rude until you help her, her valley girl attitude then disappears and she becomes pretty nice, dorky, and a bit shy in some cases. Ect. ~ Has No membrane, and the crystal on her head is cracked - resembling a disability or pain. [i]{in case you don't know, the membrane is the skin/feathers/scales/whateveryouwannacallthem in the dragons wing, between the limbs that help the wings fold & such.}[/i] {PS, I might add another character (Aestas) Later, because I don't [i]always[/i] want to play as a young dragon. xD} [s][b]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [/s][/b] Atura was casually walking around, She noticed two other young dragons, fighting?.. She was unsure of why so, but she climbed a tree to watch from a safer distance, well, at least she hoped it was to be safer.
@frenklle @SkunkLover @Passion7 @BoomBreeze @NekoTheKat
{Just gonna put my character here with an intro post.. cuz' I'm lazy xD

But, hey, at least everybody else will get to see it, once its on the first post I'll edit it out.}

100pxbabies2.php?style=13&ages=0&gender=0&prig=5&body=30&secg=6&wing=26&elem=3&tertg=5&tert=26.png

Name ~ Atura, Atura Darkbane to be exact.

Gender ~ Female

Age ~ Just barely older then a fledgling.

Personality ~ Like a valley girl, acts like she above everything and acts a bit rude until you help her, her valley girl attitude then disappears and she becomes pretty nice, dorky, and a bit shy in some cases.

Ect. ~ Has No membrane, and the crystal on her head is cracked - resembling a disability or pain. {in case you don't know, the membrane is the skin/feathers/scales/whateveryouwannacallthem in the dragons wing, between the limbs that help the wings fold & such.}
{PS, I might add another character (Aestas) Later, because I don't always want to play as a young dragon. xD}
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Atura was casually walking around, She noticed two other young dragons, fighting?.. She was unsure of why so, but she climbed a tree to watch from a safer distance, well, at least she hoped it was to be safer.
@BoomBreeze Pineapples?
@BoomBreeze Pineapples?
@frenklle
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

"its only fair that you give your name first before asking someone else their or should i just remember you as the coward who only pick on hatchlings and fledglings" She was slightly turning keeping her eyes on him and hoping the other were safe.
@frenklle
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta

"its only fair that you give your name first before asking someone else their or should i just remember you as the coward who only pick on hatchlings and fledglings" She was slightly turning keeping her eyes on him and hoping the other were safe.
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@NekotheKat Understand the reference? ;p
@torterrta They aren't hatchlings, Vi's trying to protect Reaper from getting mauled by the Ridgeback Babadook. Just so you know what's going on, Reaper's on a tree near a new character, a hatchling skydancer..
@NekotheKat Understand the reference? ;p
@torterrta They aren't hatchlings, Vi's trying to protect Reaper from getting mauled by the Ridgeback Babadook. Just so you know what's going on, Reaper's on a tree near a new character, a hatchling skydancer..
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta
Sorry, I was doing something, so I didn't come on for a it. Anyway, I guess Phoenix has been standing with the other hatchlings (no offense intended). Can someone give me a quick overview of what has happened? I'm a tiny bit confused.
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
@torterrta
Sorry, I was doing something, so I didn't come on for a it. Anyway, I guess Phoenix has been standing with the other hatchlings (no offense intended). Can someone give me a quick overview of what has happened? I'm a tiny bit confused.
productivity? what's that?
probably currently procrastinating on writing
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60