Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PRIVATE the lost hatchling rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60
@Nekothecat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7 Still a litting confusing, for the rp but oh well. Momentary disorientations cannot stop me! So SilverCloud won't be here? Aw.

Reef's eyes snapped open. He looked about where he was. Tall evergreen trees loomed around him. A strangely familiar fir tree rose impossibly high. Firs and needles covered the ground around him. The young fledgling turned around and saw Reaper, a red and black Imperial dragon, under a tree. The same spot as ever... The fledgling shook a little. It was odd, it was as if something disappeared. He looked around the clearing one more time, eager to leave, and found a dark violet scrap of tattered fabric. He went over to it and picked it up. After wrapping it around his hind-leg he went over to where Reaper was.

@Nekothecat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7 Still a litting confusing, for the rp but oh well. Momentary disorientations cannot stop me! So SilverCloud won't be here? Aw.

Reef's eyes snapped open. He looked about where he was. Tall evergreen trees loomed around him. A strangely familiar fir tree rose impossibly high. Firs and needles covered the ground around him. The young fledgling turned around and saw Reaper, a red and black Imperial dragon, under a tree. The same spot as ever... The fledgling shook a little. It was odd, it was as if something disappeared. He looked around the clearing one more time, eager to leave, and found a dark violet scrap of tattered fabric. He went over to it and picked it up. After wrapping it around his hind-leg he went over to where Reaper was.

wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
[a] G1 Tarnished Auction Ends May 12
[a] NEW: Cheap G1 dirts Auction (SB 100-200g) Ends May 13
@NekotheKat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7
(Wait is Reaper even in this rp?!)
@NekotheKat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7
(Wait is Reaper even in this rp?!)
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@BoomBreeze yes and u pinged me wrong :I

Babadook truged towards the group. "Hey you! Yes you.. What are you doing here without your parents? Its begining to be dark. What clan have you come from?" His voice was being muffled by his helmet while he spoke.

"So? I live here! What about you!?" Hissed Reaper.
@frenklle
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@BoomBreeze yes and u pinged me wrong :I

Babadook truged towards the group. "Hey you! Yes you.. What are you doing here without your parents? Its begining to be dark. What clan have you come from?" His voice was being muffled by his helmet while he spoke.

"So? I live here! What about you!?" Hissed Reaper.
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze

She said so... After I burnt down the first village...""
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze

She said so... After I burnt down the first village...""
jpj0w0.jpg
@NekotheKat Dang it... XD
@NekotheKat Dang it... XD
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
(I gtg for about 2 hours... You guys can continue if you'd like just don't move quartz plz)
@SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze
(I gtg for about 2 hours... You guys can continue if you'd like just don't move quartz plz)
jpj0w0.jpg
@NekotheKat @Frenklle Shall we assume she fell asleep and Vi is holding her? @Skunklover @Passion7
@NekotheKat @Frenklle Shall we assume she fell asleep and Vi is holding her? @Skunklover @Passion7
@frenklle okie :) goodbye @BoomBreeze sure
@frenklle okie :) goodbye @BoomBreeze sure
@NekotheKat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7 I'll be back in 20 minutes!

Reef fell silent at the other's intrusion.
@NekotheKat @Frenklle @Skunklover @Passion7 I'll be back in 20 minutes!

Reef fell silent at the other's intrusion.
@frenklle (sure, ill stop after this and wait on you)
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze(ok, sure i'll roll with it)

Vi looked down at her and couldn't help but be upset and sad at the same time "...What those dragons did to you was wrong and don't let what your mother said to you make you sad."(she should know herself) she put both wings around her "None of it was your fault, and you didn't do this to yourself. I'm sure it would have made any other dragon just as upset like you were... I'm sorry quartz your stuck like this... you must feel alone... you could come with me. i was planning on leave this forest myself."she looked around the forest hoping not to see anyone from her clan while she waited to see what quartz would do or say next...

Suddenly Vi looked up at the new dragon that seem to have came out from the forest. "Me?" and pointed to herself "I'm from the Ivy Nature Clan, not to far from here. Me and my... hatchlings and fledgling were heading back soon" she was getting a bit nervous with the other small dragons with her not wanting to leave them alone.

((Phoenix is still with us(vi and quartz) right)) the offer go to her tooXD
@frenklle (sure, ill stop after this and wait on you)
@ SkunkLover
@Passion7
@NekoTheKat
@BoomBreeze(ok, sure i'll roll with it)

Vi looked down at her and couldn't help but be upset and sad at the same time "...What those dragons did to you was wrong and don't let what your mother said to you make you sad."(she should know herself) she put both wings around her "None of it was your fault, and you didn't do this to yourself. I'm sure it would have made any other dragon just as upset like you were... I'm sorry quartz your stuck like this... you must feel alone... you could come with me. i was planning on leave this forest myself."she looked around the forest hoping not to see anyone from her clan while she waited to see what quartz would do or say next...

Suddenly Vi looked up at the new dragon that seem to have came out from the forest. "Me?" and pointed to herself "I'm from the Ivy Nature Clan, not to far from here. Me and my... hatchlings and fledgling were heading back soon" she was getting a bit nervous with the other small dragons with her not wanting to leave them alone.

((Phoenix is still with us(vi and quartz) right)) the offer go to her tooXD
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 59 60