Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | A Lost Companion FR rp
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@KyraTheHuntress @TheProfessor Ravuka was very pleased with Akachi's reaction. The wildclaw always had a sort of crazy look in his eyes which made it very difficult to tell what he was thinking. Together they walked deeper into the forest, careful to stay away from the glowing mushrooms so they wouldn't alert potential prey to their presence. It wasn't long before Ravuka noticed the heat signature of some small creatures a short distance in front of them. He pointed them out to Akachi, and immediately Ravuka was glad he had asked the wildclaw to join him. Like a true hunter, Akachi stealthily circled around the prey and then gave Ravuka a silent signal to show himself. He did, and the creatures, which he now noticed were duskrats, ran towards Akachi. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/164.png[/img] A few minutes later they both had their claws full of tasty meat. "You were awesome, Akachi! Let's go show the others what we caught." Akachi seemed unaffected by Ravuka's praise. "We can't go back yet, mirror. Some of them don't eat meat, we need seafood too." "Oh... okay." Ravuka was a little disheartened by Akachi's lack of enthusiasm, but he quickly recovered. "I know where we can find water." Again they walked in silence. Ravuka wasn't sure what to say to the wildclaw. "So, I heard you defeated that big snapper?" Akachi was walking behind him, and Ravuka heard him mumble something about "stupid... messed up..." "I don't think you messed it up." An awkward silence followed, and Ravuka was glad when they reached the small river. Akachi reached in with one of his claws and scooped up some glowstars. "Now we can go back." [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/132.png[/img] "Actually, you go to the others. I think I need to check our traps one more time." Ravuka said quickly. Akachi nodded and walked off with the food. Ravuka knew he didn't need to check his traps, he knew they were perfect. It was a small lie because he didn't want to take another awkward walk with Akachi behind him. Ravuka waited around for a bit and then walked in the same direction as Akachi. He was almost back when he heard a faint call for help. Maybe an intruder got caught in his trap? A little triumphant he ran towards the pit trap he had dug. It was too dark to see who was inside but the heat signature was unmistakable. He couldn't help himself and his chuckle quickly turned into a roaring laugh. Nightsong was not amused, but eventually she could laugh about it too. She did warn him "And no one will [i]ever[/i] hear about this, Ravuka." She said it with such an air of authority Ravuka didn't dare to protest. When he got back to the clearing Akachi had not returned yet. Did he get lost? Or did he eat everything by himself? Ravuka chuckled. "Why are you looking to smug?" Epictetus was awake. "I don't know. I caught some good things today." Ravuka replied, thinking with a smile about Nightsong. Epictetus looked at him and cocked his head. "You know you don't stand a chance, right?" "Maybe you should mind your own business." Ravuka snapped at him. "Maybe I don't take advice from a dragon who's [i]just a hunter[/i], my dear [i]regular clanmate[/i]...". Ravuka froze. He had told Epictetus and Lucky about Nightsong, and now he regretted it. This had hurt him very deep. His smile was gone and he stormed off into the woods again. Lucky had watched them and after Ravuka stormed off she looked at Mikazuki. The old imperial was also awake. "To be young again, right?" The imperial nodded. "To be young again. When every small thing seemed like the most important thing in the world."
@KyraTheHuntress @TheProfessor

Ravuka was very pleased with Akachi's reaction. The wildclaw always had a sort of crazy look in his eyes which made it very difficult to tell what he was thinking.
Together they walked deeper into the forest, careful to stay away from the glowing mushrooms so they wouldn't alert potential prey to their presence.

It wasn't long before Ravuka noticed the heat signature of some small creatures a short distance in front of them. He pointed them out to Akachi, and immediately Ravuka was glad he had asked the wildclaw to join him. Like a true hunter, Akachi stealthily circled around the prey and then gave Ravuka a silent signal to show himself. He did, and the creatures, which he now noticed were duskrats, ran towards Akachi.
164.png
A few minutes later they both had their claws full of tasty meat.
"You were awesome, Akachi! Let's go show the others what we caught."
Akachi seemed unaffected by Ravuka's praise. "We can't go back yet, mirror. Some of them don't eat meat, we need seafood too."
"Oh... okay." Ravuka was a little disheartened by Akachi's lack of enthusiasm, but he quickly recovered. "I know where we can find water."

Again they walked in silence. Ravuka wasn't sure what to say to the wildclaw.
"So, I heard you defeated that big snapper?"
Akachi was walking behind him, and Ravuka heard him mumble something about "stupid... messed up..."
"I don't think you messed it up."
An awkward silence followed, and Ravuka was glad when they reached the small river. Akachi reached in with one of his claws and scooped up some glowstars.
"Now we can go back."
132.png
"Actually, you go to the others. I think I need to check our traps one more time." Ravuka said quickly.
Akachi nodded and walked off with the food. Ravuka knew he didn't need to check his traps, he knew they were perfect. It was a small lie because he didn't want to take another awkward walk with Akachi behind him.

Ravuka waited around for a bit and then walked in the same direction as Akachi. He was almost back when he heard a faint call for help. Maybe an intruder got caught in his trap? A little triumphant he ran towards the pit trap he had dug. It was too dark to see who was inside but the heat signature was unmistakable. He couldn't help himself and his chuckle quickly turned into a roaring laugh.

Nightsong was not amused, but eventually she could laugh about it too. She did warn him "And no one will ever hear about this, Ravuka."
She said it with such an air of authority Ravuka didn't dare to protest.

When he got back to the clearing Akachi had not returned yet. Did he get lost? Or did he eat everything by himself? Ravuka chuckled.
"Why are you looking to smug?" Epictetus was awake.
"I don't know. I caught some good things today." Ravuka replied, thinking with a smile about Nightsong. Epictetus looked at him and cocked his head.
"You know you don't stand a chance, right?"
"Maybe you should mind your own business." Ravuka snapped at him.
"Maybe I don't take advice from a dragon who's just a hunter, my dear regular clanmate...". Ravuka froze. He had told Epictetus and Lucky about Nightsong, and now he regretted it. This had hurt him very deep. His smile was gone and he stormed off into the woods again.

Lucky had watched them and after Ravuka stormed off she looked at Mikazuki. The old imperial was also awake.
"To be young again, right?"
The imperial nodded. "To be young again. When every small thing seemed like the most important thing in the world."
@Doornroosje @KyraTheHuntress [The Sunbeam Ruins] The two dragons had been searching the area for quite a long time. Both of their energy was drained which quickly lead to hunger. The Spiral groaned loudly. "Can't we rest for a while?" It was the 20th time he said that. "Can I just grab a couple-" Ashtree rolled her eyes. "You know what... You can go and hunt. Perhaps it would replenish our energy." Taichi sighed in relief. The imperial has been dragging him across the ruins nonstop. "On it." Standing impatiently, she scanned the land, waiting for something to appear. A large figure loomed closer in the distance. "Hm?" As the figure got closer, she could make out a trademark look. "Kuroark!" She called in excitement. The disfigured imperial perked up to be meeted up with the voice of his friend. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17982034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/179821/17982034_350.png[/img] [/url] "Aha Ashtree! Why are you here? Did you get bored." She laughed. "Maybe.. But listen, me and a number of other dragons found out who was behind the kidnappings." Those words were enough to grab Kuroark's attention. "Tell me." Ashtree ushered him closer. "The Blood Clan...." She said slowly. "What?!" His tone grew. It all came together nicely as it was easy to explain why. "Shush.. Now that's why we need more of Soluna to investigate. Also I need you to follow me back." Taichi had already caught prey. It was easy as it sounded in his point of view. "Ah finally.." The beams of light spread across the ruins. It bothered him. He wasn't used to this sort of environment. He flew across long spreads of land peacefully until a couple voices were faintly heard. The spiral levitated up, higher off the ground. It wasn't worth his time to get spotted. [i]"Are you sure you spotted the dragon here...."[/i] [i]"Yes, I'm sure. Now spread out because this could be our chance."[/i] --------------- Mikazuki awoken to see Lucky sitting close by and Ravuka storming off back into the woods. He wondered what had upset the mirror so much. Lucky sighed. "To be young again, right?" The imperial nodded. The two imps were quite similar in age. It wasn't long before one or anther could relate. "To be young again. When every small thing seemed like the most important thing in the world." As Akachi carried the food, trying to arrive at the clearing after having some 'difficulty' with the wildlife, he spot a rather upset Ravuka. The mirror had marched off into the woods where they came from. The wildclaws sudden appearance had a slight startling effect."Hey uh..." The mirror said sheepishly. He didn't expect having to talk to the Akachi again. Akachi had a faint show of confusion on his face. There was really no reason for him to come back. "Hm... Why are you here." He said in a lighter tone than before.
@Doornroosje @KyraTheHuntress

[The Sunbeam Ruins]

The two dragons had been searching the area for quite a long time. Both of their energy was drained which quickly lead to hunger.

The Spiral groaned loudly. "Can't we rest for a while?" It was the 20th time he said that. "Can I just grab a couple-"
Ashtree rolled her eyes. "You know what... You can go and hunt. Perhaps it would replenish our energy."
Taichi sighed in relief. The imperial has been dragging him across the ruins nonstop. "On it."

Standing impatiently, she scanned the land, waiting for something to appear. A large figure loomed closer in the distance. "Hm?" As the figure got closer, she could make out a trademark look. "Kuroark!" She called in excitement.

The disfigured imperial perked up to be meeted up with the voice of his friend.

17982034_350.png

"Aha Ashtree! Why are you here? Did you get bored."

She laughed. "Maybe.. But listen, me and a number of other dragons found out who was behind the kidnappings."

Those words were enough to grab Kuroark's attention. "Tell me." Ashtree ushered him closer.

"The Blood Clan...." She said slowly.
"What?!" His tone grew. It all came together nicely as it was easy to explain why.
"Shush.. Now that's why we need more of Soluna to investigate. Also I need you to follow me back."

Taichi had already caught prey. It was easy as it sounded in his point of view. "Ah finally.."
The beams of light spread across the ruins. It bothered him. He wasn't used to this sort of environment. He flew across long spreads of land peacefully until a couple voices were faintly heard. The spiral levitated up, higher off the ground. It wasn't worth his time to get spotted.

"Are you sure you spotted the dragon here...."

"Yes, I'm sure. Now spread out because this could be our chance."

Mikazuki awoken to see Lucky sitting close by and Ravuka storming off back into the woods. He wondered what had upset the mirror so much. Lucky sighed.
"To be young again, right?"
The imperial nodded. The two imps were quite similar in age. It wasn't long before one or anther could relate. "To be young again. When every small thing seemed like the most important thing in the world."

As Akachi carried the food, trying to arrive at the clearing after having some 'difficulty' with the wildlife, he spot a rather upset Ravuka. The mirror had marched off into the woods where they came from.
The wildclaws sudden appearance had a slight startling effect."Hey uh..." The mirror said sheepishly. He didn't expect having to talk to the Akachi again.

Akachi had a faint show of confusion on his face. There was really no reason for him to come back. "Hm... Why are you here." He said in a lighter tone than before.

JVh11Ww.png
@TheProfessor @Doornroosje

Sunscale walked through the marketplace into some scattered dens. There were some cobweb-looking materials hanging in the entrance to give the dragons inside some privacy. He didn't want to intrude on anyone, so he continued along.

He walked along, trying to look for any sort of shelter, until he came to a large rock outcropping big enough for even him. He lay down underneath as the Imperial wondered about how he was going to report back to Nightsong.

I guess I could go back to the market and try to find some parchment, he thought as the sun began to set over the horizon. Back at home, it wouldn't have set for another hour or so. And even from his lair he wouldn't have a view like this. Despite the general rot of the Scarred Wasteland, he had to admit that it did produce a nice sunsets. With that last thought, the dark Imperial laid his head down on the ground and fell asleep.

Nightsong had seen that her mate and son were up, and sent Strongclaw out hunting. She sat down by Fierceheart's side. He looked up at her with a worried expression.

"Don't worry about me, Fierceheart. I'll be fine." She comforted him, stroking his horns the way he liked. He didn't reply at first, just sighed.

"You aren't gonna leave dad, are you?" He looked up at her with sad eyes. Her own eyes widened in surprise.

"Of course I won't. What makes you think that?"

"I've seen the way Ravuka looks at you sometimes. He really likes you." He said matter-of-fact. His words hit Nightsong hard. She hadn't really noticed anything with Ravuka. He's one of her most trusted friends now, and she had noticed that they had been growing closer.

Fierceheart didn't have time to say anything else, because Ravuka suddenly stormed off into the woods. He looked angry, and Nightsong wondered about him. He had been talking with Epictetus before now, and the Mirror wondered if the Wildclaw had said anything to upset him.

Fierceheart nudged her side, urging her to see what was wrong, and she stood up and trailed after him.

"Ravuka! Ravuka!" She called out to him, but either he didn't hear or didn't care. She ran to catch up with him, walking by his side.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He refused to look at her. She sighed in exasperation.

"Hey, Ravuka. Tell me what's wrong." She stood in front of him now. He finally seemed to relax and look at her. She could see pain and anger in his eyes.

"It's nothing, really. Epictetus just said some things, and..." He trailed off. She could tell there was more to this than he led on, so she still looked on, expecting him to say something.

"Fine," he said after a moment. "I sort of told Epictetus and Lucky about you and what you said back when we were on the run, and he poked fun at it." Nightsong felt better at his confession. She guessed that now was the right time to apologize.

"Listen, about that," she started, suddenly unable to find the words. "I may have said some things in the heat of the moment, and I was feeling angered over the situation and I took it out on you. I'm sorry, Ravuka. You're much more than just a hunter or a regular clanmate." As she finished her apology, the dark Mirror had lifted his head up to her level.

She was really surprised at his next move. Instead of simply heading back to the clearing, he threw himself forward and wrapped his arms around her into a tight hug. Nightsong didn't really know how to react, so she just stood there awkwardly.

After some time they broke apart and Ravuka headed deeper into the forest.

"Hey, where are you going?" She followed after him. He replied that he was going hunting, and asked if she wanted to come along. With a slight look back, she agreed.

"Hey, maybe you can show me how to set some traps, too." She offered as the two dragons went into the forest.

Sunscale walked through the marketplace into some scattered dens. There were some cobweb-looking materials hanging in the entrance to give the dragons inside some privacy. He didn't want to intrude on anyone, so he continued along.

He walked along, trying to look for any sort of shelter, until he came to a large rock outcropping big enough for even him. He lay down underneath as the Imperial wondered about how he was going to report back to Nightsong.

I guess I could go back to the market and try to find some parchment, he thought as the sun began to set over the horizon. Back at home, it wouldn't have set for another hour or so. And even from his lair he wouldn't have a view like this. Despite the general rot of the Scarred Wasteland, he had to admit that it did produce a nice sunsets. With that last thought, the dark Imperial laid his head down on the ground and fell asleep.

Nightsong had seen that her mate and son were up, and sent Strongclaw out hunting. She sat down by Fierceheart's side. He looked up at her with a worried expression.

"Don't worry about me, Fierceheart. I'll be fine." She comforted him, stroking his horns the way he liked. He didn't reply at first, just sighed.

"You aren't gonna leave dad, are you?" He looked up at her with sad eyes. Her own eyes widened in surprise.

"Of course I won't. What makes you think that?"

"I've seen the way Ravuka looks at you sometimes. He really likes you." He said matter-of-fact. His words hit Nightsong hard. She hadn't really noticed anything with Ravuka. He's one of her most trusted friends now, and she had noticed that they had been growing closer.

Fierceheart didn't have time to say anything else, because Ravuka suddenly stormed off into the woods. He looked angry, and Nightsong wondered about him. He had been talking with Epictetus before now, and the Mirror wondered if the Wildclaw had said anything to upset him.

Fierceheart nudged her side, urging her to see what was wrong, and she stood up and trailed after him.

"Ravuka! Ravuka!" She called out to him, but either he didn't hear or didn't care. She ran to catch up with him, walking by his side.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He refused to look at her. She sighed in exasperation.

"Hey, Ravuka. Tell me what's wrong." She stood in front of him now. He finally seemed to relax and look at her. She could see pain and anger in his eyes.

"It's nothing, really. Epictetus just said some things, and..." He trailed off. She could tell there was more to this than he led on, so she still looked on, expecting him to say something.

"Fine," he said after a moment. "I sort of told Epictetus and Lucky about you and what you said back when we were on the run, and he poked fun at it." Nightsong felt better at his confession. She guessed that now was the right time to apologize.

"Listen, about that," she started, suddenly unable to find the words. "I may have said some things in the heat of the moment, and I was feeling angered over the situation and I took it out on you. I'm sorry, Ravuka. You're much more than just a hunter or a regular clanmate." As she finished her apology, the dark Mirror had lifted his head up to her level.

She was really surprised at his next move. Instead of simply heading back to the clearing, he threw himself forward and wrapped his arms around her into a tight hug. Nightsong didn't really know how to react, so she just stood there awkwardly.

After some time they broke apart and Ravuka headed deeper into the forest.

"Hey, where are you going?" She followed after him. He replied that he was going hunting, and asked if she wanted to come along. With a slight look back, she agreed.

"Hey, maybe you can show me how to set some traps, too." She offered as the two dragons went into the forest.

dgjait.jpg
@Doornroosje @KyraTheHuntress Taichi flew high up the bright sky, tracking the two strangers in the open ruins. His suspicion grew each time they started talking to each other. [i]"There is no one here. You said an imperial. They're supposed to be easy to spot.."[/i] [i]"Search harder because I know they're here."[/i] The Spiral dived towards a tall pillar, hiding on its top. He was lucky that he came in a small size. On top of the tall pillar, he scooped the land to sneak around their detection. Warning Ashtree was his new motive. The two unknown dragons could possibly be a danger to him and Ashtree. He decided that going completely around the location of the two dragons is safe enough. No time to waste... "You know, Taichi should be here by now." The red scarfed imperial commented. "Hm... I was looking for him before." Kuroark murumred. "Where should he be?" "I sent him to gather food towards the north. Around the pillars." Ashtree shook her head. The spiral must have gotten himself in a tight situation. The two imperials followed Ashtree's directions. Time was being unnecessarily wasted. She was hoping to arrive a bit faster than this. In the distance, Taichi glided past pillar to pillar. He was sure that the strangers did not spot him. But they may have found the Soluna before him. The two strangers must have tracked at least one of them. He adjusted his mask tighter. The two imperials looked closely at their surroundings. At last, a small slim figure flew through the air. The masked dragon rushed to his fellow members as he panted from the constant flight. "Someone is- here..." Taichi gave his best to get Ashtree's attention. He glanced behind her to see Kuroark standing in the scene. "I see you found him." "Who's here?" Ashtree asked urgently. She nearly foresaw this coming. In this situation, she cannot allow anyone else to follow them back. "I don't know but they must have tracked one of you guys." The masked spiral specifically heard the detail of an imperial. Kuroark held no attention to the conversation. He listened to hear pounding footsteps of someone else. "Hm... Someone came." The three dragons immediately rose their guard as the air grew thick. "Let's just g-." [i]"There they are!"[/i] The enemy's stalked to the three Soluna Dragons. Their growls boomed as they charged in. The dragons were noticeably plague. A skydancer and a ridgeback. Without much warning an elemental bolt shot out of one of the enemies maw. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/battle_items/505.png[/img] Kuroark stumbled as the impact crashed onto his side. Luckily the attack did not affect him greatly as he too was plague. The skydancer seems to rely on elemental breath instead. It is the ridgeback who will be the most difficult. "I'll defend them off while you two go. I will find a way to help you after. " Kuroark whispered as he gave a reassuring smile. "Don't look back now." It was time to act fast. Ashtree nodded reluctantly and motioned the masked spiral to come. The two retreated off towards the tangled forest. The land that was once bright had darkened. "Wonder what he did to the two dragons." The fox masked dragon commented and chuckled. As he knew what would have happened. Ashtree let out a deep breath. She was too tired from the whole shenanigans. If only they could rest. "He will do what he must..." She was secretly hoping that her friend didn't finish them off. Those dragons were enemies but she sensed that it wasn't all just to that. They looked afraid. Afraid of what would happen if those dragons failed. Those dragons were just doing what they needed to do for the best.

Taichi flew high up the bright sky, tracking the two strangers in the open ruins. His suspicion grew each time they started talking to each other.

"There is no one here. You said an imperial. They're supposed to be easy to spot.."
"Search harder because I know they're here."

The Spiral dived towards a tall pillar, hiding on its top. He was lucky that he came in a small size. On top of the tall pillar, he scooped the land to sneak around their detection. Warning Ashtree was his new motive.

The two unknown dragons could possibly be a danger to him and Ashtree. He decided that going completely around the location of the two dragons is safe enough. No time to waste...

"You know, Taichi should be here by now." The red scarfed imperial commented.
"Hm... I was looking for him before." Kuroark murumred. "Where should he be?"

"I sent him to gather food towards the north. Around the pillars." Ashtree shook her head. The spiral must have gotten himself in a tight situation.

The two imperials followed Ashtree's directions. Time was being unnecessarily wasted. She was hoping to arrive a bit faster than this.

In the distance, Taichi glided past pillar to pillar. He was sure that the strangers did not spot him. But they may have found the Soluna before him. The two strangers must have tracked at least one of them. He adjusted his mask tighter.

The two imperials looked closely at their surroundings. At last, a small slim figure flew through the air. The masked dragon rushed to his fellow members as he panted from the constant flight. "Someone is- here..." Taichi gave his best to get Ashtree's attention. He glanced behind her to see Kuroark standing in the scene. "I see you found him."

"Who's here?" Ashtree asked urgently. She nearly foresaw this coming. In this situation, she cannot allow anyone else to follow them back.
"I don't know but they must have tracked one of you guys." The masked spiral specifically heard the detail of an imperial.

Kuroark held no attention to the conversation. He listened to hear pounding footsteps of someone else. "Hm... Someone came." The three dragons immediately rose their guard as the air grew thick. "Let's just g-."

"There they are!"
The enemy's stalked to the three Soluna Dragons. Their growls boomed as they charged in. The dragons were noticeably plague. A skydancer and a ridgeback. Without much warning an elemental bolt shot out of one of the enemies maw.
505.png
Kuroark stumbled as the impact crashed onto his side. Luckily the attack did not affect him greatly as he too was plague.

The skydancer seems to rely on elemental breath instead. It is the ridgeback who will be the most difficult.
"I'll defend them off while you two go. I will find a way to help you after. " Kuroark whispered as he gave a reassuring smile. "Don't look back now." It was time to act fast. Ashtree nodded reluctantly and motioned the masked spiral to come.

The two retreated off towards the tangled forest. The land that was once bright had darkened.
"Wonder what he did to the two dragons." The fox masked dragon commented and chuckled. As he knew what would have happened.
Ashtree let out a deep breath. She was too tired from the whole shenanigans. If only they could rest. "He will do what he must..." She was secretly hoping that her friend didn't finish them off. Those dragons were enemies but she sensed that it wasn't all just to that. They looked afraid. Afraid of what would happen if those dragons failed. Those dragons were just doing what they needed to do for the best.
JVh11Ww.png

When Ravuka stormed off he knew he was being childish, but he was just too angry to care. That's exactly why you shouldn't tell others anything. They'll only hurt you! He said to himself.

He didn't notice the other dragon until she stood in front of him. "Ravuka. Tell me what's wrong." Nightsong almost commanded. When Ravuka saw her he was happy she had come after him. She looked a little worried.
"It's nothing, really. Epictetus said some things, and..." He stopped. Is it safe to tell her? He didn't know, but she kept staring into his eyes. The gaze of another mirror was always more intense, other dragons just never knew in which eyes to look. He didn't have a choice but to tell her.
"Fine. I sort of told Epictetus and Lucky about you and what you said back when we were on the run, and he poked fun at it."
Ravuka looked down. He expected her to laugh or snap at him again, but instead she started apologizing. He looked up and at that moment he realised she was a true friend. Before he knew it, he embraced her tightly.

Ravuka didn't really know how to act after that, and by the looks of it neither did Nightsong, so he just walked away.
"Hey, where are you going?" Nightsong came after him. Ravuka had no idea where he was going.
"Ehm, I'm... going hunting. You want to join me?" Nightsong agreed.
"Hey, maybe you can show me how to set some traps, too."
"Absolutely, setting traps is actually my preferred method of hunting." Now Ravuka was in his element. Nightsong noticed this.
"I think tracking is much more effective." Ravuka knew she was probably just teasing him, but he would have none of it.
"I know tracking prey has it's advantages too, but it can take a lot of time and it never guarantees a payoff. Plus, one dragon can only track one prey at a time. If I set traps, I can catch enough food for a month in just one day!" He looked to his side, Nightsong looked like she was caught off guard by his serious enthusiasm. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something, but then they heard rustling in the bushes. Nightsong jumped behind a treetrunk just in time.

Akachi stepped out of the bushes, his front claws still filled with food. Ravuka had not expected to see him at all.
"Hey uh..." Was all Ravuka could think of to say. Luckily, Akachi looked just as surprised as him.
"Hm... Why are you here." Ravuka quickly recovered.
"Looking for you. Did you get lost?" He pointed behind him. "The clearing is that way." Akachi looked a little offended.
"Don't insult me, mirror, of course I know where our camp is."
"I was just kidding." Ravuka said quickly. "But now that you're here, I was wondering, what do you think is the best way to hunt? Setting traps?" Ravuka knew Nightsong would be listening and he hoped Akachi would agree with him. The wildclaw thought for a moment.
"Attacking head-on would be the honorful way, but ambush-hunting is the most effective. Traps take too long." Ravuka was very disappointed.

Suddenly, Akachi froze.
"What's wrong?"
"That tree, I think it's laughing at us." Ravuka looked to his side, at the tree Nightsong stood behind. Loud chuckles were coming from it.
"Should I take it out?" Akachi's eyes were glowing dangerously.
"How would you take out a tree?" Akachi clearly had not expected that question at all. He probably wanted to eliminate anything dangerous out of instinct, and had not thought this through. The dangerous look disappeared form his eyes.
"Ehm... With a shovel?" Now Ravuka was laughing, and even Akachi gave a weird smile (that still made Ravuka shudder).

Nightsong stepped away from the tree, still laughing.
"Hi Akachi."
"Nightsong. What's so funny?"
"Oh nothing, just his face." Akachi gave Ravuka a questioning look, but the mirror didn't explain.
"I think I have to take this food to the others. See you around." With that Akachi quickly walked away, to the clearing.

Ravuka looked a Nightsong.
"That wildclaw doesn't know what he's talking about. Traps are the way to go."
"Sure, what does an assasin know about hunting?"
"Just be quiet, you. You're alerting every prey in the woods with your loud talking." He playfully tried to hit her with his tail, but she gracefully dodged it. It reminded him of the fact that his tail wasn't as long as it used to be. "Now, let's gather some materials to make those traps."

Back at the clearing, Lucky was getting restless. Everything was way too quiet, and she didn't like the fact that hey were just waiting around. She wanted to be useful, but before she could do anything, she needed more information. Again, she turned to Mikazuki.
"When do you think Ashtree will be back?"
"I don't know. Soon, I hope." This was of no help. Time to ask more direct questions.
"I was wondering, why does Soluna Tree care about a couple of lost familiars?" Mikazuki hesitated, and for a moment Lucky wondered if she had asked too much.

Meanwhile, Epictetus was feeling bored. He had expected an adventure, something to tell stories about when they got home. He walked to the ridgeback, who was getting better from the fight from before.
"How do you feel?"
"Well, considering my ribs and skull were cracked, I'd say I feel great." Darkstorm joked. "I'd feel better if anyone in our group had any healing abilities though."
"I can't heal you, but I can try to make you feel better." The ridgeback looked curious.
"Try me."
"Alright, let me tell you the story of a very young wildclaw. He hatched with beautiful butterfly-wings and his parents couldn't have been more proud. That is, until they found out their hatchling coulnd't use his legs. So the hatchling they first showed to everyone so proudly was suddenly shoved away every time anyone came to visit. It didn't matter how nice, smart or helpful the hatchling was, all they focused on was his one flaw." Epictetus paused for dramatic effect, then he continued. "But as the hatchling grew up, a cure was found and he could suddenly walk just like everyone else. Not that it mattered to anyone, in their heads they had already decided that the young wildclaw was useless." He paused again. "The end. How do you feel now?"
"Confused." Darkstorm replied honestly.
"Than I'm done."
"I don't get it, what was the point of that?" But the wildclaw was already gone. Instead, Fierceheart approached him.
"Mom said you should rest."
"I know, just getting frustrated by the wildclaw. Did you hear him?"
"Yes. I think he means you shouldn't give up on something just because there is one thing you don't like. Things can always get better."

Epictetus was listening from the distance, pretending not to hear them. He was glad at least one dragon understood him.

When Ravuka stormed off he knew he was being childish, but he was just too angry to care. That's exactly why you shouldn't tell others anything. They'll only hurt you! He said to himself.

He didn't notice the other dragon until she stood in front of him. "Ravuka. Tell me what's wrong." Nightsong almost commanded. When Ravuka saw her he was happy she had come after him. She looked a little worried.
"It's nothing, really. Epictetus said some things, and..." He stopped. Is it safe to tell her? He didn't know, but she kept staring into his eyes. The gaze of another mirror was always more intense, other dragons just never knew in which eyes to look. He didn't have a choice but to tell her.
"Fine. I sort of told Epictetus and Lucky about you and what you said back when we were on the run, and he poked fun at it."
Ravuka looked down. He expected her to laugh or snap at him again, but instead she started apologizing. He looked up and at that moment he realised she was a true friend. Before he knew it, he embraced her tightly.

Ravuka didn't really know how to act after that, and by the looks of it neither did Nightsong, so he just walked away.
"Hey, where are you going?" Nightsong came after him. Ravuka had no idea where he was going.
"Ehm, I'm... going hunting. You want to join me?" Nightsong agreed.
"Hey, maybe you can show me how to set some traps, too."
"Absolutely, setting traps is actually my preferred method of hunting." Now Ravuka was in his element. Nightsong noticed this.
"I think tracking is much more effective." Ravuka knew she was probably just teasing him, but he would have none of it.
"I know tracking prey has it's advantages too, but it can take a lot of time and it never guarantees a payoff. Plus, one dragon can only track one prey at a time. If I set traps, I can catch enough food for a month in just one day!" He looked to his side, Nightsong looked like she was caught off guard by his serious enthusiasm. She shook her head and opened her mouth to say something, but then they heard rustling in the bushes. Nightsong jumped behind a treetrunk just in time.

Akachi stepped out of the bushes, his front claws still filled with food. Ravuka had not expected to see him at all.
"Hey uh..." Was all Ravuka could think of to say. Luckily, Akachi looked just as surprised as him.
"Hm... Why are you here." Ravuka quickly recovered.
"Looking for you. Did you get lost?" He pointed behind him. "The clearing is that way." Akachi looked a little offended.
"Don't insult me, mirror, of course I know where our camp is."
"I was just kidding." Ravuka said quickly. "But now that you're here, I was wondering, what do you think is the best way to hunt? Setting traps?" Ravuka knew Nightsong would be listening and he hoped Akachi would agree with him. The wildclaw thought for a moment.
"Attacking head-on would be the honorful way, but ambush-hunting is the most effective. Traps take too long." Ravuka was very disappointed.

Suddenly, Akachi froze.
"What's wrong?"
"That tree, I think it's laughing at us." Ravuka looked to his side, at the tree Nightsong stood behind. Loud chuckles were coming from it.
"Should I take it out?" Akachi's eyes were glowing dangerously.
"How would you take out a tree?" Akachi clearly had not expected that question at all. He probably wanted to eliminate anything dangerous out of instinct, and had not thought this through. The dangerous look disappeared form his eyes.
"Ehm... With a shovel?" Now Ravuka was laughing, and even Akachi gave a weird smile (that still made Ravuka shudder).

Nightsong stepped away from the tree, still laughing.
"Hi Akachi."
"Nightsong. What's so funny?"
"Oh nothing, just his face." Akachi gave Ravuka a questioning look, but the mirror didn't explain.
"I think I have to take this food to the others. See you around." With that Akachi quickly walked away, to the clearing.

Ravuka looked a Nightsong.
"That wildclaw doesn't know what he's talking about. Traps are the way to go."
"Sure, what does an assasin know about hunting?"
"Just be quiet, you. You're alerting every prey in the woods with your loud talking." He playfully tried to hit her with his tail, but she gracefully dodged it. It reminded him of the fact that his tail wasn't as long as it used to be. "Now, let's gather some materials to make those traps."

Back at the clearing, Lucky was getting restless. Everything was way too quiet, and she didn't like the fact that hey were just waiting around. She wanted to be useful, but before she could do anything, she needed more information. Again, she turned to Mikazuki.
"I don't know. Soon, I hope." This was of no help. Time to ask more direct questions.
"I was wondering, why does Soluna Tree care about a couple of lost familiars?" Mikazuki hesitated, and for a moment Lucky wondered if she had asked too much.

Meanwhile, Epictetus was feeling bored. He had expected an adventure, something to tell stories about when they got home. He walked to the ridgeback, who was getting better from the fight from before.
"How do you feel?"
"Well, considering my ribs and skull were cracked, I'd say I feel great." Darkstorm joked. "I'd feel better if anyone in our group had any healing abilities though."
"I can't heal you, but I can try to make you feel better." The ridgeback looked curious.
"Try me."
"Alright, let me tell you the story of a very young wildclaw. He hatched with beautiful butterfly-wings and his parents couldn't have been more proud. That is, until they found out their hatchling coulnd't use his legs. So the hatchling they first showed to everyone so proudly was suddenly shoved away every time anyone came to visit. It didn't matter how nice, smart or helpful the hatchling was, all they focused on was his one flaw." Epictetus paused for dramatic effect, then he continued. "But as the hatchling grew up, a cure was found and he could suddenly walk just like everyone else. Not that it mattered to anyone, in their heads they had already decided that the young wildclaw was useless." He paused again. "The end. How do you feel now?"
"Confused." Darkstorm replied honestly.
"Than I'm done."
"I don't get it, what was the point of that?" But the wildclaw was already gone. Instead, Fierceheart approached him.
"Mom said you should rest."
"I know, just getting frustrated by the wildclaw. Did you hear him?"
"Yes. I think he means you shouldn't give up on something just because there is one thing you don't like. Things can always get better."

Epictetus was listening from the distance, pretending not to hear them. He was glad at least one dragon understood him.
@Doornroosje @TheProfessor

Leafstrike looked over her note to Nightsong one last time. The Keeper had given her more than enough parchment to write to her leader.

Nightsong,
I know you must be wondering about me and Sunscale. Don't worry, we're both fine. I haven't figured out just exactly what the Blood Dragons are doing or plan to do with the captured familiars, but that remains my top priority. I will write again soon.
Best regards,
Leafstrike

"How will we be able to get this to her, though?" She asked as she rolled the scroll up.

"Not to worry, I have a plan." The old Spiral took out a small sprite and handed it the scroll.

"Uh, the Wispwillow Grove, please." Leafstrike said after being asked the location. As she watched the small creature flutter out of the hut, she couldn't do anything but hope that Nightsong would get the message.

Nightsong was having fun with Ravuka, more fun than she had in months within her Clan. She had admittedly teased him about his preferred method of hunting, saying that tracking was better. She had thought this, but her personal favourite was ambush. Tracking was good for large Clans, but ambush would give even small Clans the advantage of surprise on their side.

The Mirror was surprised at her friend's sudden enthusiasm, especially over a topic like hunting strategies, but before she could say anything they both heard rustling in the bushes in front of them. She acted fast, ducking behind a tree, before the dragon was revealed to be Akachi.

Ravuka asked the Wildclaw about his preferred hunting strategy, and Nightsong couldn't help herself and started laughing.

Akachi then misunderstood her, thinking the tree itself to be a threat, before she emerged, still laughing at his answer.

"Hi, Akachi." She said, her laugh diminishing.

"Nightsong. What's so funny?" He replied, this being the first time she saw him look completely confused.

"Oh, nothing. Just his face." She pointed with a talon to Ravuka.

She watched as the Wildclaw exited from their place.

"That Wildclaw doesn't know what he's talking about. Traps are the way to go." Ravuka still looked proud of his trapping abilities.

"Oh sure. What does an assassin know about hunting?" She asked playfully.

"Just be quiet you. You're alerting every prey in the woods with your loud talking." He replied, then lightly swung his tail at her. She dodged it easily, but she noticed that it was shorter than it used to be, thanks to that Snapper.

"Now, let's gather some materials to make those traps." He tried changed the subject, but Nightsong objected.

"Ah, you're going to have to do better than that to catch me off guard." She joked, but it was true.

"Is that so?" Ravuka had a playful glint in his eye.

"Ha, I trained Darkstorm myself. Everything he knows is something I’ve taught him.” Nightsong boasted. She wasn’t usually a boastful dragon, but she did take pride in the accomplishments of her Clan and its members.

“Oh yeah? Try to block this!” With the last word, the Mirror swiped at her with his claws. She sighed and quickly moved out of the way. It didn’t take long before both dragons forgot about what they originally planned to do, and were too busy play-fighting each other no one realized the small creature darting though the woods.

@Doornroosje @TheProfessor

Leafstrike looked over her note to Nightsong one last time. The Keeper had given her more than enough parchment to write to her leader.

Nightsong,
I know you must be wondering about me and Sunscale. Don't worry, we're both fine. I haven't figured out just exactly what the Blood Dragons are doing or plan to do with the captured familiars, but that remains my top priority. I will write again soon.
Best regards,
Leafstrike

"How will we be able to get this to her, though?" She asked as she rolled the scroll up.

"Not to worry, I have a plan." The old Spiral took out a small sprite and handed it the scroll.

"Uh, the Wispwillow Grove, please." Leafstrike said after being asked the location. As she watched the small creature flutter out of the hut, she couldn't do anything but hope that Nightsong would get the message.

Nightsong was having fun with Ravuka, more fun than she had in months within her Clan. She had admittedly teased him about his preferred method of hunting, saying that tracking was better. She had thought this, but her personal favourite was ambush. Tracking was good for large Clans, but ambush would give even small Clans the advantage of surprise on their side.

The Mirror was surprised at her friend's sudden enthusiasm, especially over a topic like hunting strategies, but before she could say anything they both heard rustling in the bushes in front of them. She acted fast, ducking behind a tree, before the dragon was revealed to be Akachi.

Ravuka asked the Wildclaw about his preferred hunting strategy, and Nightsong couldn't help herself and started laughing.

Akachi then misunderstood her, thinking the tree itself to be a threat, before she emerged, still laughing at his answer.

"Hi, Akachi." She said, her laugh diminishing.

"Nightsong. What's so funny?" He replied, this being the first time she saw him look completely confused.

"Oh, nothing. Just his face." She pointed with a talon to Ravuka.

She watched as the Wildclaw exited from their place.

"That Wildclaw doesn't know what he's talking about. Traps are the way to go." Ravuka still looked proud of his trapping abilities.

"Oh sure. What does an assassin know about hunting?" She asked playfully.

"Just be quiet you. You're alerting every prey in the woods with your loud talking." He replied, then lightly swung his tail at her. She dodged it easily, but she noticed that it was shorter than it used to be, thanks to that Snapper.

"Now, let's gather some materials to make those traps." He tried changed the subject, but Nightsong objected.

"Ah, you're going to have to do better than that to catch me off guard." She joked, but it was true.

"Is that so?" Ravuka had a playful glint in his eye.

"Ha, I trained Darkstorm myself. Everything he knows is something I’ve taught him.” Nightsong boasted. She wasn’t usually a boastful dragon, but she did take pride in the accomplishments of her Clan and its members.

“Oh yeah? Try to block this!” With the last word, the Mirror swiped at her with his claws. She sighed and quickly moved out of the way. It didn’t take long before both dragons forgot about what they originally planned to do, and were too busy play-fighting each other no one realized the small creature darting though the woods.

dgjait.jpg

Akachi had a faint show of confusion on his face. There was really no reason for him to come back. "Hm... Why are you here." He said in a lighter tone than before.
"Looking for you. Did you get lost?" Ravuka replied. "The clearing is that way."

The wildclaw gave a offended look. Of course he knew the way..(Not really).
"Don't insult me, mirror, of course I know where our camp is." Akachi grumbled.
"I was just kidding." The mirror said quickly.

"But now that you're here, I was wondering, what do you think is the best way to hunt? Setting traps?" Ravuka asked. The mirror waited for an answer. Hoping it to match his own. Akachi thought for a moment.
"Attacking head-on would be the honorful way, but ambush-hunting is the most effective. Traps take too long." The bandaged wildclaw stated his opinion in ease.
Ravuka appeared disappointed.

A puzzling tree caught Akachi's focus. He froze.
"What's wrong?" The mirror asked.

"That tree, I think it's laughing at us." Ravuka looked to the side. The tree was indeed "laughing" but not in the way he thought.
"Should I take it out?" Akachi glared dangerous. The most unexpected can be a threat after all.

"How would you take out a tree?" Akachi didnt expect the question at all. He clearly had forgotten to think it throughly.
"Ehm... With a shovel?"
Ravuka let out a laugh. The atmosphere of the situation had immediately cooled down. Akachi took notice and tried to express a smile.

Nightsong laughed as she emerged from the tree.
"Hi Akachi."

"Nightsong. What's so funny?" He was certainly confused.
"Oh nothing, just his face." Nightsong said as she pointed to Ravuka.
"I think I have to take this food to the others. See you around." Akachi gripped the food once more and ran off to the clearing.

Lucky waited in silence. It was too quiet and all they were doing now was resting. She reached to talk with Mikazuki for info.
"I don't know. Soon, I hope."
Lucky paused. The answer she received was no help.
"I was wondering, why does Soluna Tree care about a couple of lost familiars?" Mikazuki grew silent for a moment and hesitated.

"An important reason I assume." He calmly smiled. The question itself had mixed answers. His answer was indirect and unspecified as the last one.
"Ah, I see that food had arrived." The two imperials faced to the right as a wildclaw dashed out of the woods. Meat and seafood was carefully carried. The others seem to take note of his arrival.

Mikazuki lifted himself up, shaking the dirt of of his intricate apparel. He looked at Lucky. "Are you hungry?"
The wildclaw dropped the food onto the middle. "Hm so that is where you went. Hunting." The older dragon commented. "I'm glad you didn't hog it all before us." Mikazuki joked as he referenced a rather humorous event in the past.

He shrugged."Ya I guess..." The wildclaw sat down as the food was individually shared. A feeling of coziness wrapped around the dragons.

"Akachi, I wonder where Ravuka and Nightsong went. Are they in the woods still?" Mikazuki wondered. He took pieces of meat from the pile.

"I think they are."

"I see... I will make sure to save some for them."

[The Sunbeam Ruins]

"I was expecting to bring more dragons with me..." A bored Ashtree flapped her wings. Repeating a cycle of flying low and skipping. The masked spiral felt as if he was going off balance.
"Kuroark will probably track us and arrive to help around. Bounty Hunters do that sort of thing all the times!" Taichi happily said.

"Perhaps..." The imperial blankly stared forwards at the dark soil.
The trip back was rather quiet until Taichi started bragging about his later missions. It was obvious that he really wanted to impress a high rank. Ashtree replied with only various nods. The spiral was yearning a certain type of praise but silent nods were enough to get him excited.

Taichi hummed a tune as he felt content in his attempts to impress. "You know Kuroark could report to our clan leaders instead and sent up those fox ring guys." He said in a casual matter. "And plus! A load of those guys bring us dominance over who ever stands from our true mission. You said something about other dragons... Just in case they turn expendable!!" The spiral declared intensely, making a fist.

"You could lead contro-"

"No...." She would rather not hear what he got to say. "That's stupid to do. They are allies now and you will think of them as to." She had no desire to turn of them as such. It felt home with them.

"Tisk*... Do not worry my superior. I already am counting them as an ally." He started snickering. "It's just that I like to do what it takes." A sly glint showed on his eyes.
She was now convinced that Taichi will be a cause to a hinders nice if he continues to act like that.

"Looking for you. Did you get lost?" Ravuka replied. "The clearing is that way."

The wildclaw gave a offended look. Of course he knew the way..(Not really).
"Don't insult me, mirror, of course I know where our camp is." Akachi grumbled.
"I was just kidding." The mirror said quickly.

"But now that you're here, I was wondering, what do you think is the best way to hunt? Setting traps?" Ravuka asked. The mirror waited for an answer. Hoping it to match his own. Akachi thought for a moment.
"Attacking head-on would be the honorful way, but ambush-hunting is the most effective. Traps take too long." The bandaged wildclaw stated his opinion in ease.
Ravuka appeared disappointed.

A puzzling tree caught Akachi's focus. He froze.
"What's wrong?" The mirror asked.

"That tree, I think it's laughing at us." Ravuka looked to the side. The tree was indeed "laughing" but not in the way he thought.
"Should I take it out?" Akachi glared dangerous. The most unexpected can be a threat after all.

"How would you take out a tree?" Akachi didnt expect the question at all. He clearly had forgotten to think it throughly.
"Ehm... With a shovel?"
Ravuka let out a laugh. The atmosphere of the situation had immediately cooled down. Akachi took notice and tried to express a smile.

Nightsong laughed as she emerged from the tree.
"Hi Akachi."

"Nightsong. What's so funny?" He was certainly confused.
"Oh nothing, just his face." Nightsong said as she pointed to Ravuka.
"I think I have to take this food to the others. See you around." Akachi gripped the food once more and ran off to the clearing.

Lucky waited in silence. It was too quiet and all they were doing now was resting. She reached to talk with Mikazuki for info.
"I don't know. Soon, I hope."
Lucky paused. The answer she received was no help.
"I was wondering, why does Soluna Tree care about a couple of lost familiars?" Mikazuki grew silent for a moment and hesitated.

"An important reason I assume." He calmly smiled. The question itself had mixed answers. His answer was indirect and unspecified as the last one.
"Ah, I see that food had arrived." The two imperials faced to the right as a wildclaw dashed out of the woods. Meat and seafood was carefully carried. The others seem to take note of his arrival.

Mikazuki lifted himself up, shaking the dirt of of his intricate apparel. He looked at Lucky. "Are you hungry?"
The wildclaw dropped the food onto the middle. "Hm so that is where you went. Hunting." The older dragon commented. "I'm glad you didn't hog it all before us." Mikazuki joked as he referenced a rather humorous event in the past.

He shrugged."Ya I guess..." The wildclaw sat down as the food was individually shared. A feeling of coziness wrapped around the dragons.

"Akachi, I wonder where Ravuka and Nightsong went. Are they in the woods still?" Mikazuki wondered. He took pieces of meat from the pile.

"I think they are."

"I see... I will make sure to save some for them."

[The Sunbeam Ruins]

"I was expecting to bring more dragons with me..." A bored Ashtree flapped her wings. Repeating a cycle of flying low and skipping. The masked spiral felt as if he was going off balance.
"Kuroark will probably track us and arrive to help around. Bounty Hunters do that sort of thing all the times!" Taichi happily said.

"Perhaps..." The imperial blankly stared forwards at the dark soil.
The trip back was rather quiet until Taichi started bragging about his later missions. It was obvious that he really wanted to impress a high rank. Ashtree replied with only various nods. The spiral was yearning a certain type of praise but silent nods were enough to get him excited.

Taichi hummed a tune as he felt content in his attempts to impress. "You know Kuroark could report to our clan leaders instead and sent up those fox ring guys." He said in a casual matter. "And plus! A load of those guys bring us dominance over who ever stands from our true mission. You said something about other dragons... Just in case they turn expendable!!" The spiral declared intensely, making a fist.

"You could lead contro-"

"No...." She would rather not hear what he got to say. "That's stupid to do. They are allies now and you will think of them as to." She had no desire to turn of them as such. It felt home with them.

"Tisk*... Do not worry my superior. I already am counting them as an ally." He started snickering. "It's just that I like to do what it takes." A sly glint showed on his eyes.
She was now convinced that Taichi will be a cause to a hinders nice if he continues to act like that.
JVh11Ww.png

Sunscale walked back into the marketplace, now with a purpose. He had learned from Threllin that there was to be a gathering tonight, so he had until sundown to get the letter to his Clan. No doubt that Leafstrike would send one to Nightsong, so he decided to send a message to Kyra, the one in charge of the Clan while the leaders were gone.

"Hey-a, Ezra. You lookin' for somethin'?" He turned to see Sylvester, still in the same place as before. He walked up to his booth again.

"Yes, actually. Do you know where I could find parchment and ink to send a letter?"

The Coatl nodded. "I just had some come in. Let's see, where is it..." He dug around through all sorts of things, before poking his head up again. "Ah! Here it is!" He handed Sunscale a piece of parchment and an inkwell with a feather.

"Now, I'll give you this stuff for free now, because I like you, but later I'll have to ask for a favor in return. This stuff doesn't grow on trees, y'know." The Imperial agreed to the Coatl's terms, then thanked him and walked out of the marketplace.

Now with some things to write with and on, Sunscale began:

Kyra,
Leaftsrike and I have intercepted a group of dragons known as the Blood Dragons from the Plague region. We are currently figuring out what they have to do with the missing, or should I say kidnapped, familiars. Rest assured, We will be back within the week, hopefully. Send Berrywing my best regards.
Sunscale

He finished writing as he began to wonder how he was going to send this back to the Clan, before he familiar, a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, poked its head out from a pocket in his vest.

"Hello, friend. Could you deliver this message for me?" The animal chirped happily. It lifted the parchment piece from the dragon's claws and began to fly in the direction of home.

"How do you feel?" Darkstorm heard a voice and opened his eyes, feeling much better than before, but not fully well.

"Well, considering my ribs and skull are cracked, I'd say I feel great." He said sarcastically, but the Wildclaw, Epicte-something, didn't seem to notice. "I'
d feel better if anyone in our group had any healing abilities, though." He thought about Moonstone, the Clan's healer.

"I can't heal you, but I can try to make you feel better." He offered. Darkstorm lifted an eyebrow.

"Try me." He challenged.

As the Wildclaw told his tale, the Ridgeback was just getting more and more confused. He didn't see any point in the Wildclaw's story, unlike some storytellers in the Clan that he'd listen to now and then.

"How do you feel now?" The dragon asked.

Darkstorm had zoned out during the story, but he caught enough of it to reply, "Confused."

"Then I'm done." The Wildclaw got up to leave.

"I don't get it. What was the point of that?" He asked to no one in particular. He saw Fierceheart approach him from the other direction.

"Mom said you should rest." He said, sitting down beside him.

"I know. I'm just getting frustrated by the Wildclaw. Did you hear him?" He asked.

"Yes. I think he means that you shouldn't give up on something just because there's one thing you don't like. Things can always get better." He stated. Darkstorm was getting frustrated with him, too.

"Well, you know what? Some of us aren't as insightful as you are, Fierceheart." He was mad now, especially since he heard the Guardian say something under his breath. It sounded like "That's for sure," but he couldn't really tell.

"Maybe you should just pay more attention instead of zoning out like you always do." The dragon was still calm-sounding, which only fueled the Ridgeback's anger. He shot up at the Guardian and tackled him. Both dragons rolled deeper in the forest, away from their camp as they fought.

Darkstorm had the advantage, being both larger and more experienced, but he was also still hurt from his battle. Fierceheart was smaller, but that made him faster. Neither one really wanted to hurt the other, just get them to back down.

After they stopped rolling from Darkstorm's pounce, the Ridgeback pinned the other down.

"Say it! Say I'm smarter than you!" He pushed Fierceheart's face into the ground harder, but he could still hear his reply: "Never!" The Guardian rolled onto his back, latched onto Darkstorm's claws, and launched him off of the Guardian. The larger dragon hit the trunk of a tree, then lay there, gasping for air.

Fierceheart saw what he had done, completely forgetting about Darkstorm's injuries, and ran over to see what was wrong. At that moment, the Ridgeback threw himself at the dragon, catching him off guard, then they fought again.

"Enough!" A voice shouted at the two dragons. They both stopped their fighting at looked to see who it was.

Oh no... we've really gone and done it now. Fierceheart thought as the dragon turned out to be his mother, teeth bared and anger in her eyes.

"Separate, immediately!" She commanded. Both obeyed without a word.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Fighting over Flamecaller-knows what like a pair of hatchlings!"

"You," she turned to Darkstorm, "should be resting, not getting into fights with your brother." The Ridgeback lowered his head in shame.

"And you," she turned around, facing Fierceheart. "Oh, don't give me that look, Mr. I-did-nothing-wrong. You shouldn't have been aggravating your brother into attacking you." The Guardian also hung his head.

"Now, since you both have been a part of this, you both have scouting duty. You two will come back to camp, get some food in your bellies, then spread out and scan the area for intruders. If you see one, report back to me and do not rest until you've analyzed every singe inch of the surrounding area. Understand?" She looked at the two dragons. After not getting a response, she repeated, louder, "Understand?!"

"Yes, Nightsong." Darkstorm and Fierceheart responed at the same time. They followed their leader back without so much as a word between the two. Fierceheart noticed that Ravuka was not with them, but he guessed that the dark Mirror was back at the camp.

The three dragons emerged back at camp, and Nightsong went over to Strongclaw while the two others ate the food the blue Guardian had caught.

"Look, I found this attached to a sprite." She said to her mate as she took out the scroll that was tucked away in a bush. They both looked on as she opened it and read the letter from Leafstrike.

"Well, at least they made it safely." Strongclaw offered. Nightsong still looked concerned, though.

"But we're still no closer than when they left." She finished. The only thing any of them could do was hope that they found out what the Blood Dragons were planning.

Sunscale walked back into the marketplace, now with a purpose. He had learned from Threllin that there was to be a gathering tonight, so he had until sundown to get the letter to his Clan. No doubt that Leafstrike would send one to Nightsong, so he decided to send a message to Kyra, the one in charge of the Clan while the leaders were gone.

"Hey-a, Ezra. You lookin' for somethin'?" He turned to see Sylvester, still in the same place as before. He walked up to his booth again.

"Yes, actually. Do you know where I could find parchment and ink to send a letter?"

The Coatl nodded. "I just had some come in. Let's see, where is it..." He dug around through all sorts of things, before poking his head up again. "Ah! Here it is!" He handed Sunscale a piece of parchment and an inkwell with a feather.

"Now, I'll give you this stuff for free now, because I like you, but later I'll have to ask for a favor in return. This stuff doesn't grow on trees, y'know." The Imperial agreed to the Coatl's terms, then thanked him and walked out of the marketplace.

Now with some things to write with and on, Sunscale began:

Kyra,
Leaftsrike and I have intercepted a group of dragons known as the Blood Dragons from the Plague region. We are currently figuring out what they have to do with the missing, or should I say kidnapped, familiars. Rest assured, We will be back within the week, hopefully. Send Berrywing my best regards.
Sunscale

He finished writing as he began to wonder how he was going to send this back to the Clan, before he familiar, a Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse, poked its head out from a pocket in his vest.

"Hello, friend. Could you deliver this message for me?" The animal chirped happily. It lifted the parchment piece from the dragon's claws and began to fly in the direction of home.

"How do you feel?" Darkstorm heard a voice and opened his eyes, feeling much better than before, but not fully well.

"Well, considering my ribs and skull are cracked, I'd say I feel great." He said sarcastically, but the Wildclaw, Epicte-something, didn't seem to notice. "I'
d feel better if anyone in our group had any healing abilities, though." He thought about Moonstone, the Clan's healer.

"I can't heal you, but I can try to make you feel better." He offered. Darkstorm lifted an eyebrow.

"Try me." He challenged.

As the Wildclaw told his tale, the Ridgeback was just getting more and more confused. He didn't see any point in the Wildclaw's story, unlike some storytellers in the Clan that he'd listen to now and then.

"How do you feel now?" The dragon asked.

Darkstorm had zoned out during the story, but he caught enough of it to reply, "Confused."

"Then I'm done." The Wildclaw got up to leave.

"I don't get it. What was the point of that?" He asked to no one in particular. He saw Fierceheart approach him from the other direction.

"Mom said you should rest." He said, sitting down beside him.

"I know. I'm just getting frustrated by the Wildclaw. Did you hear him?" He asked.

"Yes. I think he means that you shouldn't give up on something just because there's one thing you don't like. Things can always get better." He stated. Darkstorm was getting frustrated with him, too.

"Well, you know what? Some of us aren't as insightful as you are, Fierceheart." He was mad now, especially since he heard the Guardian say something under his breath. It sounded like "That's for sure," but he couldn't really tell.

"Maybe you should just pay more attention instead of zoning out like you always do." The dragon was still calm-sounding, which only fueled the Ridgeback's anger. He shot up at the Guardian and tackled him. Both dragons rolled deeper in the forest, away from their camp as they fought.

Darkstorm had the advantage, being both larger and more experienced, but he was also still hurt from his battle. Fierceheart was smaller, but that made him faster. Neither one really wanted to hurt the other, just get them to back down.

After they stopped rolling from Darkstorm's pounce, the Ridgeback pinned the other down.

"Say it! Say I'm smarter than you!" He pushed Fierceheart's face into the ground harder, but he could still hear his reply: "Never!" The Guardian rolled onto his back, latched onto Darkstorm's claws, and launched him off of the Guardian. The larger dragon hit the trunk of a tree, then lay there, gasping for air.

Fierceheart saw what he had done, completely forgetting about Darkstorm's injuries, and ran over to see what was wrong. At that moment, the Ridgeback threw himself at the dragon, catching him off guard, then they fought again.

"Enough!" A voice shouted at the two dragons. They both stopped their fighting at looked to see who it was.

Oh no... we've really gone and done it now. Fierceheart thought as the dragon turned out to be his mother, teeth bared and anger in her eyes.

"Separate, immediately!" She commanded. Both obeyed without a word.

"You two should be ashamed of yourselves. Fighting over Flamecaller-knows what like a pair of hatchlings!"

"You," she turned to Darkstorm, "should be resting, not getting into fights with your brother." The Ridgeback lowered his head in shame.

"And you," she turned around, facing Fierceheart. "Oh, don't give me that look, Mr. I-did-nothing-wrong. You shouldn't have been aggravating your brother into attacking you." The Guardian also hung his head.

"Now, since you both have been a part of this, you both have scouting duty. You two will come back to camp, get some food in your bellies, then spread out and scan the area for intruders. If you see one, report back to me and do not rest until you've analyzed every singe inch of the surrounding area. Understand?" She looked at the two dragons. After not getting a response, she repeated, louder, "Understand?!"

"Yes, Nightsong." Darkstorm and Fierceheart responed at the same time. They followed their leader back without so much as a word between the two. Fierceheart noticed that Ravuka was not with them, but he guessed that the dark Mirror was back at the camp.

The three dragons emerged back at camp, and Nightsong went over to Strongclaw while the two others ate the food the blue Guardian had caught.

"Look, I found this attached to a sprite." She said to her mate as she took out the scroll that was tucked away in a bush. They both looked on as she opened it and read the letter from Leafstrike.

"Well, at least they made it safely." Strongclaw offered. Nightsong still looked concerned, though.

"But we're still no closer than when they left." She finished. The only thing any of them could do was hope that they found out what the Blood Dragons were planning.
dgjait.jpg

Epictetus watched the fight break out. He wanted to help Fierceheart, because he liked him the most, but he didn't dare come between them. Instead he went to Lucky.
"They're fighting over there, what should I do?" Lucky was in conversation with the Soluna Tree-dragons and she was annoyed at his interference.
"Go away, Epic, tell your stories to someone else."
Epictetus wondered for a moment if he should ask Strongclaw for help, but the big guardian was eating with a ferocious enthusiasm and Epictetus didn't dare disturb him. He then heard one of the imperials talk about the mirrors being in the woods, and he quickly ran away, trying to find them.

Lucky was having a hard time trying to get information from Mikazuki. It was obvious he was dodging her questions intentionally, all she could do was wait for him to let his guard down.
As the dragons shared their meal together, Lucky had a perfect opportunity to study the others. Mikazuki was a very attractive dragon, and she wondered for a moment if he and Ashtree were mated. Maybe she should ask him. It would throw him off, if nothing else.

Epictetus interrupted her thoughts, saying something bout a fight. She was in no mood to fight, so she sent him away. Then she decided to ask Mikazuki.
"So, are you and Ashtree mated?"

Ravuka loved playing with Nightsong. It reminded him of his hatchling-years, when he and his siblings would train their fighting skills on eachother. He was never a strong fighter, and relied on strategy to win. Their mother was impartial to their playing, but their father would always interfere when their playing eventually turned into a full-on fight. But his father wasn't here.

At first, his claw-swipes were innocent enough. Nightsong kept dodging him, and she called him on it.
"Come on, Ravuka, why don't you hit me? Are you afraid I can't take it?" Ravuka just growled in response. Nightsong smiled and swung her tail at him. She wasn't even trying, but it hit him right in his face. Okay, he thought to himself, now it's on.

Time for some strategy. He lunged at her and clawed at her right leg, three times in a row. Nightsong dodged, of course, but the fourth time Ravuka went for her left leg. She had not seen that coming and almost dodged that one too. Ravuka felt his nails make contact with her skin and felt victorious for a moment.
"Ha, see! I knew I was better at fighting than you!" Nightsong looked at her leg, where two very small scratches were visible, then looked up with a dangerous smile.
"We'll see about that!"
Nightsong didn't waste a second. She jumped in the air, so Ravuka stood up on his hind legs trying to hit her in mid-air, leaving his underbelly exposed. He couldn't reach her, and when she came down she hit him in the stomach.

Ravuka felt like all the air was punched out of him, and he needed a moment to catch his breath. Nightsong didn't give him a moment. She started hitting him in the head with her tail and all Ravuka could do was try to dodge. Then he remembered another piece of advice: the best defence, is offence. And again he jumped at her, she stood up on her hind legs to catch him and together they fell down and rolled over the forest-floor, each trying to pin the other to the ground. Nightsong was getting the upper hand, but Ravuka used his tail to grab her leg (which was not completely healed yet from her fight with the spiral from earlier) and pull it away from under her. Now he was on top, his instincts screaming at him to go in for the kill. He completely bared his teeth and his claws, and took a deep breath.

Nightsong suddenly noticed the creature watching them.
"Wait, Ravuka, stop."
Ravuka was so caught up in their fight, he didn't hear her. He grabbed her headcrest with his teeth, and tried to force her face down. But Nightsong didn't want to play anymore, and with great strength, she kicked him off her. Ravuka yelped, got up and backed away from her.

Nightsong received a letter from the creature and calmly read it. Ravuka barely listened to her, the sudden gulf of guilt and pain almost overwhelmed him. Instead he looked at the far end of his tail, which was starting to bleed again thanks to Nightsongs kicking. But he felt like he deserved the pain in his tail. He had gone too far and lost himself in their fight, he hoped Nightsong hadn't noticed.

He looked at Nightsong, and she looked back with a questioning look. Maybe she asked a question and he hadn't heard her?
"Ehm... you go ahead, I think I'll check the traps one more time."
A little ashamed of himself, he walked off and climbed one of the larger trees. It felt good to watch over things from a tree. He watched as Epictetus came running and he said something to Nightsong. Ravuka could here her reply from up here.
"WHAT? What are they thinking?!" She sounded so angry, Ravuka made a note to himself to never do anything to make her mad. Ever.
Nightsong ran of with Epictetus, leaving Ravuka to his thoughts.

Epictetus watched the fight break out. He wanted to help Fierceheart, because he liked him the most, but he didn't dare come between them. Instead he went to Lucky.
"They're fighting over there, what should I do?" Lucky was in conversation with the Soluna Tree-dragons and she was annoyed at his interference.
"Go away, Epic, tell your stories to someone else."
Epictetus wondered for a moment if he should ask Strongclaw for help, but the big guardian was eating with a ferocious enthusiasm and Epictetus didn't dare disturb him. He then heard one of the imperials talk about the mirrors being in the woods, and he quickly ran away, trying to find them.

Lucky was having a hard time trying to get information from Mikazuki. It was obvious he was dodging her questions intentionally, all she could do was wait for him to let his guard down.
As the dragons shared their meal together, Lucky had a perfect opportunity to study the others. Mikazuki was a very attractive dragon, and she wondered for a moment if he and Ashtree were mated. Maybe she should ask him. It would throw him off, if nothing else.

Epictetus interrupted her thoughts, saying something bout a fight. She was in no mood to fight, so she sent him away. Then she decided to ask Mikazuki.

Ravuka loved playing with Nightsong. It reminded him of his hatchling-years, when he and his siblings would train their fighting skills on eachother. He was never a strong fighter, and relied on strategy to win. Their mother was impartial to their playing, but their father would always interfere when their playing eventually turned into a full-on fight. But his father wasn't here.

At first, his claw-swipes were innocent enough. Nightsong kept dodging him, and she called him on it.
"Come on, Ravuka, why don't you hit me? Are you afraid I can't take it?" Ravuka just growled in response. Nightsong smiled and swung her tail at him. She wasn't even trying, but it hit him right in his face. Okay, he thought to himself, now it's on.

Time for some strategy. He lunged at her and clawed at her right leg, three times in a row. Nightsong dodged, of course, but the fourth time Ravuka went for her left leg. She had not seen that coming and almost dodged that one too. Ravuka felt his nails make contact with her skin and felt victorious for a moment.
"Ha, see! I knew I was better at fighting than you!" Nightsong looked at her leg, where two very small scratches were visible, then looked up with a dangerous smile.
"We'll see about that!"
Nightsong didn't waste a second. She jumped in the air, so Ravuka stood up on his hind legs trying to hit her in mid-air, leaving his underbelly exposed. He couldn't reach her, and when she came down she hit him in the stomach.

Ravuka felt like all the air was punched out of him, and he needed a moment to catch his breath. Nightsong didn't give him a moment. She started hitting him in the head with her tail and all Ravuka could do was try to dodge. Then he remembered another piece of advice: the best defence, is offence. And again he jumped at her, she stood up on her hind legs to catch him and together they fell down and rolled over the forest-floor, each trying to pin the other to the ground. Nightsong was getting the upper hand, but Ravuka used his tail to grab her leg (which was not completely healed yet from her fight with the spiral from earlier) and pull it away from under her. Now he was on top, his instincts screaming at him to go in for the kill. He completely bared his teeth and his claws, and took a deep breath.

Nightsong suddenly noticed the creature watching them.
"Wait, Ravuka, stop."
Ravuka was so caught up in their fight, he didn't hear her. He grabbed her headcrest with his teeth, and tried to force her face down. But Nightsong didn't want to play anymore, and with great strength, she kicked him off her. Ravuka yelped, got up and backed away from her.

Nightsong received a letter from the creature and calmly read it. Ravuka barely listened to her, the sudden gulf of guilt and pain almost overwhelmed him. Instead he looked at the far end of his tail, which was starting to bleed again thanks to Nightsongs kicking. But he felt like he deserved the pain in his tail. He had gone too far and lost himself in their fight, he hoped Nightsong hadn't noticed.

He looked at Nightsong, and she looked back with a questioning look. Maybe she asked a question and he hadn't heard her?
"Ehm... you go ahead, I think I'll check the traps one more time."
A little ashamed of himself, he walked off and climbed one of the larger trees. It felt good to watch over things from a tree. He watched as Epictetus came running and he said something to Nightsong. Ravuka could here her reply from up here.
"WHAT? What are they thinking?!" She sounded so angry, Ravuka made a note to himself to never do anything to make her mad. Ever.
Nightsong ran of with Epictetus, leaving Ravuka to his thoughts.

The dragons gathering as they ate their food vigorously. Akachi looked down to his portion of the meat. He gulped it down slowly while thinking about recent events. It's not that he's troubled from it. He was just pondering in a rather good mood. It was rare for the wildclaw. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves around the camp.

Mikazuki and Lucky was in the middle of conversation until Epictetus came to Lucky. Two of the dragons had gone in a fight and he wasn't exactly sure what to do about it.
"Go away, Epic, tell your stories to someone else." The green imperial said. It wasn't worth her time right now.

As the dragons share the meals, Lucky scanned around each dragon. Studying them for a while. Mikazuki glanced at the imperial but soon went to eat quietly. Lucky tried to ignore the grey wildclaw during her inner thoughts and ended up sending him away.
In the mist of the slow moving conversation, Lucky had another question to ask.

"Eh?" Mikazuki nearly froze at the question itself. His blue eyes grew wide in either being humored or embarrassed. "No no, it's not like that at all." A pause hit both of them.

"Ashtree is repulsive in having one anyways.... And I? I am no longer fit to be a mate." He sighed deeply at the last part of his sentence.
"i'm sure she regards me as close kin." He said, reverting to a calm smile.

Akachi was sitting at a distance between the two imperials. He haven't been paying any attention but to his thoughts. But it was enough to faintly hear the word "mated" and the name of his squad leader plus... Mikazuki. He turned his head around, strangling his laughter. No matter what he was still rather immature.

From the woods Nightsong ran out, yelling towards Darkstorm and Fierceheart. She swiftly broke up the fight.

"We're almost their." Ashtree felt as if the whole trip back was incredibly slow. It would be a miracle if her squad was the one to finish the mission without anyone doing it first.

"So Ashtree, you never told me in detail of what we're doing." The spiral said smoothly while skipping across the ground.
The imperial decided to explain the beginning to the end.
"You know the lost familiars. Well The Leaders had strongly acused of one of our enemy clan. Apparently they were right. Because it's the case that they were right, then that means while we are seemingly (solely) searching for the familiars, we will be plotting more than that."

"Ya ya I know that already... Hm but not the clan part."

"The Blood clan. Anyways we will be arriving sometime to a clearing where we will meet up with others. What would happen next is beyond me."

Taichi shook his head. "Blood clan? Dangerous buggers huh..."

[Starfall isles]

Kuroark lumbered forwards, injured on his soles and side. He has decided to report first to his clan. The Leaders should know about this new information. In the clan, it was full of an aura of peace. Everyone seemed to go about their lives. He envy them.

He ran to the headquarters of Soluna Tree. Hoping if the Leaders are their. They weren't but perhaps the top of the library.

The library was running as usual with dragons brushing from book to book. "Kuroark. I thought you were sent to search?" The red marked pearlcatcher asked as she sat next to a counter.

"Hello Kitsune... I need to report to The Leaders please." He said, ignoring her question.

The pearlcatcher thought for a moment. "I remember them being up the very top of the library. The observatory section." She squinted at his injuries. " Hm did you get in a nasty fight? A medic in need of a medic huh." The pearlcatcher continued to urge him to go to get it healed but the imperial denied it.
Kuroark gave his thanks and headed up the spiraling stairs.

"Lunar. Solar. I have news." He called, huffing from the long walk up. He didn't notice Terra until now. The Leaders perked up from his voice and went to turn around, facing him.

"Kuroark? What sort of news you say?" Lunar solftly replied. Terra rushed towards the disfigured imperial, checking his wounds.

"You were right. It was the Blood Clan."

A long pause was strained. "Indeed... How did you acquire this information." Lunar asked.

"My squad leader Ashtree had discovered it with a group of other dragons." He took a deep breath. "She had made allies who are helping in the familiar part and many more."

Solar inturupted whatever his mate was going to say. "Allies! How wonderful. A nice gift should be sent to their-" Lunar elbowed her mate in the shoulder. "Ahem." For a moment they started to blabber about what ever argument they were in.

Kuroark gave out a loud cough. "What should The Soluna Tree do?" He asked the question, trying to stay on topic.
The mirror pushed aside the two other dragons. "I will spread out the Fox's Ring to the plague region secretly at the darkness of night. Now for you, I will assign you to lead a small group of Soluna Tree members to the location of your fellow squad."
Lunar exited the library with Kuroark right behind.

Solar and Terra are left in the observatory. "You agree with me, right Terra." The tundra said as Lunar left. "What is so wrong with sending our new allies a grand gift."

"We're not doing that Solar!" Lunar said. Her voice echoes from the bottom of the stairs.

The plant colored pearlcatcher giggles. "Yes of course."

The dragons gathering as they ate their food vigorously. Akachi looked down to his portion of the meat. He gulped it down slowly while thinking about recent events. It's not that he's troubled from it. He was just pondering in a rather good mood. It was rare for the wildclaw. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves around the camp.

Mikazuki and Lucky was in the middle of conversation until Epictetus came to Lucky. Two of the dragons had gone in a fight and he wasn't exactly sure what to do about it.
"Go away, Epic, tell your stories to someone else." The green imperial said. It wasn't worth her time right now.

As the dragons share the meals, Lucky scanned around each dragon. Studying them for a while. Mikazuki glanced at the imperial but soon went to eat quietly. Lucky tried to ignore the grey wildclaw during her inner thoughts and ended up sending him away.
In the mist of the slow moving conversation, Lucky had another question to ask.

"Eh?" Mikazuki nearly froze at the question itself. His blue eyes grew wide in either being humored or embarrassed. "No no, it's not like that at all." A pause hit both of them.

"Ashtree is repulsive in having one anyways.... And I? I am no longer fit to be a mate." He sighed deeply at the last part of his sentence.
"i'm sure she regards me as close kin." He said, reverting to a calm smile.

Akachi was sitting at a distance between the two imperials. He haven't been paying any attention but to his thoughts. But it was enough to faintly hear the word "mated" and the name of his squad leader plus... Mikazuki. He turned his head around, strangling his laughter. No matter what he was still rather immature.

From the woods Nightsong ran out, yelling towards Darkstorm and Fierceheart. She swiftly broke up the fight.

"We're almost their." Ashtree felt as if the whole trip back was incredibly slow. It would be a miracle if her squad was the one to finish the mission without anyone doing it first.

"So Ashtree, you never told me in detail of what we're doing." The spiral said smoothly while skipping across the ground.
The imperial decided to explain the beginning to the end.
"You know the lost familiars. Well The Leaders had strongly acused of one of our enemy clan. Apparently they were right. Because it's the case that they were right, then that means while we are seemingly (solely) searching for the familiars, we will be plotting more than that."

"Ya ya I know that already... Hm but not the clan part."

"The Blood clan. Anyways we will be arriving sometime to a clearing where we will meet up with others. What would happen next is beyond me."

Taichi shook his head. "Blood clan? Dangerous buggers huh..."

[Starfall isles]

Kuroark lumbered forwards, injured on his soles and side. He has decided to report first to his clan. The Leaders should know about this new information. In the clan, it was full of an aura of peace. Everyone seemed to go about their lives. He envy them.

He ran to the headquarters of Soluna Tree. Hoping if the Leaders are their. They weren't but perhaps the top of the library.

The library was running as usual with dragons brushing from book to book. "Kuroark. I thought you were sent to search?" The red marked pearlcatcher asked as she sat next to a counter.

"Hello Kitsune... I need to report to The Leaders please." He said, ignoring her question.

The pearlcatcher thought for a moment. "I remember them being up the very top of the library. The observatory section." She squinted at his injuries. " Hm did you get in a nasty fight? A medic in need of a medic huh." The pearlcatcher continued to urge him to go to get it healed but the imperial denied it.
Kuroark gave his thanks and headed up the spiraling stairs.

"Lunar. Solar. I have news." He called, huffing from the long walk up. He didn't notice Terra until now. The Leaders perked up from his voice and went to turn around, facing him.

"Kuroark? What sort of news you say?" Lunar solftly replied. Terra rushed towards the disfigured imperial, checking his wounds.

"You were right. It was the Blood Clan."

A long pause was strained. "Indeed... How did you acquire this information." Lunar asked.

"My squad leader Ashtree had discovered it with a group of other dragons." He took a deep breath. "She had made allies who are helping in the familiar part and many more."

Solar inturupted whatever his mate was going to say. "Allies! How wonderful. A nice gift should be sent to their-" Lunar elbowed her mate in the shoulder. "Ahem." For a moment they started to blabber about what ever argument they were in.

Kuroark gave out a loud cough. "What should The Soluna Tree do?" He asked the question, trying to stay on topic.
The mirror pushed aside the two other dragons. "I will spread out the Fox's Ring to the plague region secretly at the darkness of night. Now for you, I will assign you to lead a small group of Soluna Tree members to the location of your fellow squad."
Lunar exited the library with Kuroark right behind.

Solar and Terra are left in the observatory. "You agree with me, right Terra." The tundra said as Lunar left. "What is so wrong with sending our new allies a grand gift."

"We're not doing that Solar!" Lunar said. Her voice echoes from the bottom of the stairs.

The plant colored pearlcatcher giggles. "Yes of course."

JVh11Ww.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7