Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bastille (FULL)
1 2 3 4 5
@ShawMichael @agapekisses

Just want to let you guys know that If you start the rp I won't bee here for about a week or more so I might get a late start! Sorry!

Just want to let you guys know that If you start the rp I won't bee here for about a week or more so I might get a late start! Sorry!
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
@Solztize
ooh, hehe
i think Grimoir and Zebrin ill get along
@Solztize
ooh, hehe
i think Grimoir and Zebrin ill get along
Username: Redamancy
User Number:93773
Name: Raban. prisoner #21995756
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: a pale boy with bright blue eyes, black hair, and freckles. he sports a white t shirt, a black vest, a blue bandanna, and silver framed glasses, as well as black pants and black combat boots. he stands at 4'9'' and has a small frame.
History: nothing too exciting
Personality: Raban has a snarky, cocky attitude. and to be frank, doesn't really respect anyone. despite his minuscule size, and lanky body, he loves to pick fights. even if he doesn't win them.. he makes and sells prison shanks for pieces of cigarettes, or the butts to smoke.
crime: theft and not paying taxes
Other: virgo, and has a slight german accent
Username: Redamancy
User Number:93773
Name: Raban. prisoner #21995756
Pronouns: He/Him
Appearance: a pale boy with bright blue eyes, black hair, and freckles. he sports a white t shirt, a black vest, a blue bandanna, and silver framed glasses, as well as black pants and black combat boots. he stands at 4'9'' and has a small frame.
History: nothing too exciting
Personality: Raban has a snarky, cocky attitude. and to be frank, doesn't really respect anyone. despite his minuscule size, and lanky body, he loves to pick fights. even if he doesn't win them.. he makes and sells prison shanks for pieces of cigarettes, or the butts to smoke.
crime: theft and not paying taxes
Other: virgo, and has a slight german accent
@Redamancy @Solztize
Sorry for not stating it before, that's our bad, but we were going for a time setting before the modernized era. More specifically so, technology roughly before the 1900s. By all means we would still love you to participate in our roleplay, but to revise or select a different more fitting character. If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact! (I'm so sorry for all this confusion aaa)
@Redamancy @Solztize
Sorry for not stating it before, that's our bad, but we were going for a time setting before the modernized era. More specifically so, technology roughly before the 1900s. By all means we would still love you to participate in our roleplay, but to revise or select a different more fitting character. If you have any question or concerns feel free to contact! (I'm so sorry for all this confusion aaa)
cheeseborger
@agapekisses
aaA its alright :'o
ill just change up a few things with radan then
@agapekisses
aaA its alright :'o
ill just change up a few things with radan then
@Redamancy ahh thanks ;0;
@Redamancy ahh thanks ;0;
cheeseborger
@agapekisses
Any clue when the rps gonna start?
@agapekisses
Any clue when the rps gonna start?
@agapekisses

I edited Grimoir's bio in the doc if that's more fitting :3

@Redamancy

Haha, yes, I'm sure they'll get along very well.
@agapekisses

I edited Grimoir's bio in the doc if that's more fitting :3

@Redamancy

Haha, yes, I'm sure they'll get along very well.
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
@Solztize thanks so much! @Redamancy should be soon, I would say probably the beginning of this week no later (sorry, turns out a lot of people are busy @-@)
@Solztize thanks so much! @Redamancy should be soon, I would say probably the beginning of this week no later (sorry, turns out a lot of people are busy @-@)
cheeseborger
@Solztize @Redamancy @Baroness @fairygirl378 @agapekisses @xPrince @MattNugget

The winds had been complacent that day. Almost completely dead, in a eerie way that made the tensions feel higher than usual. Chernokir had been standing on the platform, rucksack tossed over his shoulders and chin tilted up as he watched the clock of the station tick slowly. The train was running late. Looking to his side, Cherno stared momentarily at his fellowmen. Partners in the cause. Yekaterina caught sight of him with her good eye and turned to face him, smiling warmly in that melancholic way she always did. As if she were always lamenting something but remained positive through it. She reached out to lay her hand on his shoulder reassuringly as the train whistle sounded in the distance. A gentle snow began to fall.
Mikhail brushed his arm against Chernokir’s on his other side, his collar pulled up to his nose as he peered out after the approaching locomotive. The train was bound south, out of the northern lands and down into center of the continent. The others around the trio stirred in a sudden restlessness. It was either excitement or nervousness that made them shuffle in place. Maybe a bit of both. A loud holler suddenly alerted the on edge group and Cherno was the first to step around, quickly moving his way to the back of the group. Katya was right back him, her good eye wide with sudden fear. Chernokir bust from the throng of people just as a baton was swung his way. It barely missed him, spooking him slightly as he went to grapple with the officer who had swung to begin with. There was shouting and squabbling as others came in to try and subdue the followers of the young man currently being grappled with, and when another baton came down and cracked against the back of Chernokir’s head-- it all went black.

Of course they couldn’t have killed him. That would have stirred more trouble than it was worth. Instead, sans trial, Chernokir Novik was charged with high treason. Disloyalty to the state. Normally punishable by death, but for now the better option was to hurl him in prison. Alas, not just any prison.
The long ride there was mostly by carriage and train car. Cherno had no real way to get out of the situation and rather complied and went along peacefully. Which brought us up to the more important part of the whole spiel. The fact he had been there for almost a week now and had no clue how he was supposed to get out and get back not only to his friends, but to his followers, and his mission.

Presently the man was sitting at a table in the main gathering area. A sort of cafeteria that prisoners were along to roam about if they were on good behavior. Not that most wished to wander about. The prison was freezing cold and most preferred to huddle with whatever poor excuse of a friend they had managed to make in an effort to survive the extreme conditions of their entrapment. Not that Cherno felt he had much to worry about. He was from cold climates. He still had the clothes he was arrested in on his back, which was better than some could say. Half alive prisoners with clothes telling of warmer climates sat in huddles here and there. It was clear to see many preferred to stay in their cells with the single quilt blanket they were all mandatorily supplied with. Blinking slowly, Cherno let out an exhale and watched his breath billow out in front of him before pulling his scarf up slightly higher. From what he had heard the prison guards talking about… There were new arrivals due anytime now. It was always refreshing to see new faces. Not that Chernokir did much talking with his fellow inmates. Not yet anyways. He supposed eventually he would have to enter the elaborate bartering system that was just underneath the surface, but for now? Now he simply waited and pondered his options.

((Sort of setting the stage. I'm bringing in Chernokir first and then my others. This also gives everyone else a chance to set whether their character is pre-existingly in the prison, or is a new arrival that has just been caught. Feel free to enter at your leisure now, I suppose. I tried my best! Harder than it looks, really.))
@Solztize @Redamancy @Baroness @fairygirl378 @agapekisses @xPrince @MattNugget

The winds had been complacent that day. Almost completely dead, in a eerie way that made the tensions feel higher than usual. Chernokir had been standing on the platform, rucksack tossed over his shoulders and chin tilted up as he watched the clock of the station tick slowly. The train was running late. Looking to his side, Cherno stared momentarily at his fellowmen. Partners in the cause. Yekaterina caught sight of him with her good eye and turned to face him, smiling warmly in that melancholic way she always did. As if she were always lamenting something but remained positive through it. She reached out to lay her hand on his shoulder reassuringly as the train whistle sounded in the distance. A gentle snow began to fall.
Mikhail brushed his arm against Chernokir’s on his other side, his collar pulled up to his nose as he peered out after the approaching locomotive. The train was bound south, out of the northern lands and down into center of the continent. The others around the trio stirred in a sudden restlessness. It was either excitement or nervousness that made them shuffle in place. Maybe a bit of both. A loud holler suddenly alerted the on edge group and Cherno was the first to step around, quickly moving his way to the back of the group. Katya was right back him, her good eye wide with sudden fear. Chernokir bust from the throng of people just as a baton was swung his way. It barely missed him, spooking him slightly as he went to grapple with the officer who had swung to begin with. There was shouting and squabbling as others came in to try and subdue the followers of the young man currently being grappled with, and when another baton came down and cracked against the back of Chernokir’s head-- it all went black.

Of course they couldn’t have killed him. That would have stirred more trouble than it was worth. Instead, sans trial, Chernokir Novik was charged with high treason. Disloyalty to the state. Normally punishable by death, but for now the better option was to hurl him in prison. Alas, not just any prison.
The long ride there was mostly by carriage and train car. Cherno had no real way to get out of the situation and rather complied and went along peacefully. Which brought us up to the more important part of the whole spiel. The fact he had been there for almost a week now and had no clue how he was supposed to get out and get back not only to his friends, but to his followers, and his mission.

Presently the man was sitting at a table in the main gathering area. A sort of cafeteria that prisoners were along to roam about if they were on good behavior. Not that most wished to wander about. The prison was freezing cold and most preferred to huddle with whatever poor excuse of a friend they had managed to make in an effort to survive the extreme conditions of their entrapment. Not that Cherno felt he had much to worry about. He was from cold climates. He still had the clothes he was arrested in on his back, which was better than some could say. Half alive prisoners with clothes telling of warmer climates sat in huddles here and there. It was clear to see many preferred to stay in their cells with the single quilt blanket they were all mandatorily supplied with. Blinking slowly, Cherno let out an exhale and watched his breath billow out in front of him before pulling his scarf up slightly higher. From what he had heard the prison guards talking about… There were new arrivals due anytime now. It was always refreshing to see new faces. Not that Chernokir did much talking with his fellow inmates. Not yet anyways. He supposed eventually he would have to enter the elaborate bartering system that was just underneath the surface, but for now? Now he simply waited and pondered his options.

((Sort of setting the stage. I'm bringing in Chernokir first and then my others. This also gives everyone else a chance to set whether their character is pre-existingly in the prison, or is a new arrival that has just been caught. Feel free to enter at your leisure now, I suppose. I tried my best! Harder than it looks, really.))
tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png Yu7yekk.png
1 2 3 4 5