Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | God Crossed [OCC thread]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

So Guys since I got such positive feedback from the last one I made an Updated map!
It's a tad muddier I am sorry I was having some trouble gettign the file up. I know some of the names are hard to read. The isolated ping groups are NOT and I repeat NOT just a this part is yours to read and that part is there. They are a who is were without double pining you .
Shizuo is in Red next to Aria. Ganon is in Maroon.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/qy8uc1.jpg

Here is a brief summary of what I can tell is happening of importance. I am going to list the player's username and then character name and then points of note.

@inkgem
@radishcake
@Renaiziphonts

Issac(Ren), Eon(inkgem) and Vincent(Radish) are currently fighting a battle against Three Gensect just outside the gate to Route 6. It would be entirely possible for them to flee if not for the Gensect. They have their full teams out save Eon who still has her Secptile and Flotzel in ball.

@Dessy(Loyske) Is in the super crowed Pokemon center filled with injured brunt and sobbing grunts.

@Devilishgenius
(Ganon) took some damage while trying to help out Xanthia against a Gensect. He has Loundreded out, not sure what else.

@Draconequis(Xanthia) proved she really didn't need that help. Her Dragonite is PRO and doesn't register pain or damage. It is a Dragonite. After Tamaki(Dragonite) battled off the Gensect attacking Suicune it went to help it's brothers capture the Latias. Xanthia and Suicune are unharmed and unguarded free to move about. She has a Dragonite and a Suicune out.

@ Ragnaroc Logan is making her way tot he shopping district, she is about to pass Ganon from several meters away. She is deguised as a grunt and has no pokemon out. Previously at the Pokemon Center She may or may not have run into Red's great grand son who may or may not be a spy for Luak's resitenc force~ (feel free to ask. I liked that NPC)

@InkZylorn
@Rinjichan13

I was having a hard time placing these guys. But Basically Shizuo runs into the chaos with some pokemon. Maybe he is chasing after Haunter but I don't think so, maybe he is following Haunter. I'm just an interpreter so it's open but I thought this would make it easy for everyone. The only way into the chaos is Left. He sees a Noivern once again the only chaos is in that left bottom corner so that Noivern must be in this corner too.
Seeing as Shizuo is going to save Aria I thought it made sense to have her under the concerned Noivern in a Rocket holding house. A little unimportant house at the base of the city and the choas here is thick enough we can't hear her raging mega Arrgon some how contained.
Tory(Chibichicka)'s Banette and Shizuo's haunter are already in this building discovering Aria.

WHY Aria is in a Cage? is anyone's guess. They could have just taken her pokemon. It's reasonable to believe that if they can control Arceus they can also essentially brainwash trainers pokemon into serving Rocket instead.
^Scary little idea.
Plus Aria's umbreon is currently on her lap so Aira is in a cage but a liberal cage that she is suppose to feel comfortable i? She's not protesting this too hard. I admire her patience for a mental ward escape I would think being suppressed and restrained would bother her. Honestly points to this kid's pro chil!! Though I am worried about how long she's been here because it seems like it's been awhile. I admire her courage in just passively waiting for her pokemon to saver her.
^This leads me to believe she is some sort of Rocket super weapon.
If I was horribly mistreated by the world i might join a crime dictate to get back at it too.

@Leondragon(Leah)
@quixiote(Luka)
@chibichika(Tory)
Currently have all their pokemon out and are chilling in a house next to the gate.

Other important Notes

A Latios has just joined the battle field.
LOTS of grunts are serverly wounded and all over the place, mainly in the street though they were just pushed into the corner by a surf..
The pokemon Center is swamped by grunts.
It seems like most people are headed to route 6 however a major battle between a Arrgon, a Swampert, Latia and Latio and three Gensect is going down there.
Their are is a fair of bodies in the street we are on.
The Weather is clear.
A super killer Hydrogen is Somewhere above us.

So Guys since I got such positive feedback from the last one I made an Updated map!
It's a tad muddier I am sorry I was having some trouble gettign the file up. I know some of the names are hard to read. The isolated ping groups are NOT and I repeat NOT just a this part is yours to read and that part is there. They are a who is were without double pining you .
Shizuo is in Red next to Aria. Ganon is in Maroon.
http://oi68.tinypic.com/qy8uc1.jpg

Here is a brief summary of what I can tell is happening of importance. I am going to list the player's username and then character name and then points of note.

@inkgem
@radishcake
@Renaiziphonts

Issac(Ren), Eon(inkgem) and Vincent(Radish) are currently fighting a battle against Three Gensect just outside the gate to Route 6. It would be entirely possible for them to flee if not for the Gensect. They have their full teams out save Eon who still has her Secptile and Flotzel in ball.

@Dessy(Loyske) Is in the super crowed Pokemon center filled with injured brunt and sobbing grunts.

@Devilishgenius
(Ganon) took some damage while trying to help out Xanthia against a Gensect. He has Loundreded out, not sure what else.

@Draconequis(Xanthia) proved she really didn't need that help. Her Dragonite is PRO and doesn't register pain or damage. It is a Dragonite. After Tamaki(Dragonite) battled off the Gensect attacking Suicune it went to help it's brothers capture the Latias. Xanthia and Suicune are unharmed and unguarded free to move about. She has a Dragonite and a Suicune out.

@ Ragnaroc Logan is making her way tot he shopping district, she is about to pass Ganon from several meters away. She is deguised as a grunt and has no pokemon out. Previously at the Pokemon Center She may or may not have run into Red's great grand son who may or may not be a spy for Luak's resitenc force~ (feel free to ask. I liked that NPC)

@InkZylorn
@Rinjichan13

I was having a hard time placing these guys. But Basically Shizuo runs into the chaos with some pokemon. Maybe he is chasing after Haunter but I don't think so, maybe he is following Haunter. I'm just an interpreter so it's open but I thought this would make it easy for everyone. The only way into the chaos is Left. He sees a Noivern once again the only chaos is in that left bottom corner so that Noivern must be in this corner too.
Seeing as Shizuo is going to save Aria I thought it made sense to have her under the concerned Noivern in a Rocket holding house. A little unimportant house at the base of the city and the choas here is thick enough we can't hear her raging mega Arrgon some how contained.
Tory(Chibichicka)'s Banette and Shizuo's haunter are already in this building discovering Aria.

WHY Aria is in a Cage? is anyone's guess. They could have just taken her pokemon. It's reasonable to believe that if they can control Arceus they can also essentially brainwash trainers pokemon into serving Rocket instead.
^Scary little idea.
Plus Aria's umbreon is currently on her lap so Aira is in a cage but a liberal cage that she is suppose to feel comfortable i? She's not protesting this too hard. I admire her patience for a mental ward escape I would think being suppressed and restrained would bother her. Honestly points to this kid's pro chil!! Though I am worried about how long she's been here because it seems like it's been awhile. I admire her courage in just passively waiting for her pokemon to saver her.
^This leads me to believe she is some sort of Rocket super weapon.
If I was horribly mistreated by the world i might join a crime dictate to get back at it too.

@Leondragon(Leah)
@quixiote(Luka)
@chibichika(Tory)
Currently have all their pokemon out and are chilling in a house next to the gate.

Other important Notes

A Latios has just joined the battle field.
LOTS of grunts are serverly wounded and all over the place, mainly in the street though they were just pushed into the corner by a surf..
The pokemon Center is swamped by grunts.
It seems like most people are headed to route 6 however a major battle between a Arrgon, a Swampert, Latia and Latio and three Gensect is going down there.
Their are is a fair of bodies in the street we are on.
The Weather is clear.
A super killer Hydrogen is Somewhere above us.
03a8c3247c983edaaa689a78aa219a58.pnguQA55c0.pngpotato.pngbeanie.pngleaf.png
@Ragnaroc

Tamaki registers pain and damage, but he also kept roosting to heal himself and stuffing his face with leftovers so multiscale would activate and whatnot XD. (they kept using electric attacks on him and one fire type attack, with roost it wouldn't be very effective against him, right? (i dunno, that was kind of my idea for it) i dont want to seem like OP or godmodding at all t.t
@Ragnaroc

Tamaki registers pain and damage, but he also kept roosting to heal himself and stuffing his face with leftovers so multiscale would activate and whatnot XD. (they kept using electric attacks on him and one fire type attack, with roost it wouldn't be very effective against him, right? (i dunno, that was kind of my idea for it) i dont want to seem like OP or godmodding at all t.t
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
@Devilishgenius

yeah, she's on a wanted list. im making it so some grunts know her.. but others dont so much ^>^ if thats okay (she has been gone for a couple years)
@Devilishgenius

yeah, she's on a wanted list. im making it so some grunts know her.. but others dont so much ^>^ if thats okay (she has been gone for a couple years)
@draconequis nah dont worry about it. pokemon with recovery moves are kinda tricky btu as long as they dont just spam that. i mean i have a deoxys with recover. If youve ever seen that deoxys movie then you know what i mean.
about these genesect. I want them to be a reoccurring force that give us trouble each time they appear. They are pretty tough and they are only weak to fire. plus they always come in a group.
@draconequis nah dont worry about it. pokemon with recovery moves are kinda tricky btu as long as they dont just spam that. i mean i have a deoxys with recover. If youve ever seen that deoxys movie then you know what i mean.
about these genesect. I want them to be a reoccurring force that give us trouble each time they appear. They are pretty tough and they are only weak to fire. plus they always come in a group.
@Devilishgenius

oooh okay okay ^>^ Good. i will be sure to have him use roost sparingly. (yeaah i saw that movie, it regenerated entire parts of its BODY which was freaky T>T) i was actually limiting every encounter he has to ten uses of roost for each battle (pretty much referencing the pp of the move).

neat, well, Trogdor might have fun with them considering she likes to breathe fire.. but will have less fun if any of them has an electric drive. XD

well they will be pesky indeed. T>T and annoying hah XD

@Devilishgenius

oooh okay okay ^>^ Good. i will be sure to have him use roost sparingly. (yeaah i saw that movie, it regenerated entire parts of its BODY which was freaky T>T) i was actually limiting every encounter he has to ten uses of roost for each battle (pretty much referencing the pp of the move).

neat, well, Trogdor might have fun with them considering she likes to breathe fire.. but will have less fun if any of them has an electric drive. XD

well they will be pesky indeed. T>T and annoying hah XD

@Ragnaroc

Good point on why Aria is in a cage. She's in there because Team Rocket is planning on trying to convince her to join. They have had her in there for about two days, so it wasn't too long. Additionally, Aria is simply bored, but not complaining yet. If it's been about a week and a half in there, she'll then get really riled up. Four days in a cage doesn't really affect her. She trusts her pokemon, stated in the application. She knows that Haku will find someone to get her out. Nice idea by the way for why Aria is in the cage. :D Clever! So far, Team Rocket hasn't done anything to try and convince her to join, so it's all good. You can still try and convince her to join the good side. :P
@Ragnaroc

Good point on why Aria is in a cage. She's in there because Team Rocket is planning on trying to convince her to join. They have had her in there for about two days, so it wasn't too long. Additionally, Aria is simply bored, but not complaining yet. If it's been about a week and a half in there, she'll then get really riled up. Four days in a cage doesn't really affect her. She trusts her pokemon, stated in the application. She knows that Haku will find someone to get her out. Nice idea by the way for why Aria is in the cage. :D Clever! So far, Team Rocket hasn't done anything to try and convince her to join, so it's all good. You can still try and convince her to join the good side. :P
ink%20copy_zpsrhwfdych.png
@InkZylorn

WAIT why do you have someone in a cage to convince them? If you want someone to join you show them all the good parts of the deal and make it seem like a Major benefit they can't pass up.
@InkZylorn

WAIT why do you have someone in a cage to convince them? If you want someone to join you show them all the good parts of the deal and make it seem like a Major benefit they can't pass up.
@Ragnaroc

I'll have that up when Rinjichan13 gets closer to the cage, so they can hear what they're offering Aria. It'll be good to have another know what the deal or offer would be.
@Ragnaroc

I'll have that up when Rinjichan13 gets closer to the cage, so they can hear what they're offering Aria. It'll be good to have another know what the deal or offer would be.
@InkZylorn

Okay!....Is she so dangerous she needs to be a in cage?

Just quick question. Aira is on medication for her Schiophrenia right? Because that can get really really ugly if no.
@InkZylorn

Okay!....Is she so dangerous she needs to be a in cage?

Just quick question. Aira is on medication for her Schiophrenia right? Because that can get really really ugly if no.
@Ragnaroc

Yep! She's pretty dangerous. Team Rocket fears that she might kill the grunts if she isn't on the team yet. So they stuck her in a cage for precautions.

Mm hmm. She's on her medication at the moment. Though she's running out, about three weeks left, and then she'll have to find (coughstealcough) more medication.
@Ragnaroc

Yep! She's pretty dangerous. Team Rocket fears that she might kill the grunts if she isn't on the team yet. So they stuck her in a cage for precautions.

Mm hmm. She's on her medication at the moment. Though she's running out, about three weeks left, and then she'll have to find (coughstealcough) more medication.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27