Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:Trickmurk Revel:.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Feel free to interact with any of the three participating this time, all of them respond well to others. What a happy bunch.

Although many in Clan La Lune had been excited at the prospect of participating in the Revel, Rox found themselves only leading a party of three. Not a big deal, they thought to themself, at least they wouldn't have to worry about wreaking too much havoc on the grounds here.

Perhaps Rox was a little too familiar with the concept of partying without inhibition, as they quickly left Alishia and Hiemal behind in favour of "refreshments" and more exciting company. Meeting new people had always been their favorite part of these sort of events. As they rushed through to find the most interesting gathering of people, Rox picked up a black feather-covered mask that seemed to call to them.

Alishia, in her rush to find a suitable mask, also left Hiemal standing near the entrance. She too had picked a feather covered mask, although hers was a vibrant red. Despite the ease of deciding, by the time she managed to remember she had left make her way back to Hiemal, he was long gone.

Hiemal, now alone decided that he would not be the only one without a mask and went off towards in the direction that most called to him. On a solitary table was a blank halfmask, pure white and glowing. He put it on without a second thought and decided that if he was indeed here to enjoy himself, the first task would be to talk with someone he hadn't met - which meant that he was open to nearly the entire gathering. Plenty of options.
Feel free to interact with any of the three participating this time, all of them respond well to others. What a happy bunch.

Although many in Clan La Lune had been excited at the prospect of participating in the Revel, Rox found themselves only leading a party of three. Not a big deal, they thought to themself, at least they wouldn't have to worry about wreaking too much havoc on the grounds here.

Perhaps Rox was a little too familiar with the concept of partying without inhibition, as they quickly left Alishia and Hiemal behind in favour of "refreshments" and more exciting company. Meeting new people had always been their favorite part of these sort of events. As they rushed through to find the most interesting gathering of people, Rox picked up a black feather-covered mask that seemed to call to them.

Alishia, in her rush to find a suitable mask, also left Hiemal standing near the entrance. She too had picked a feather covered mask, although hers was a vibrant red. Despite the ease of deciding, by the time she managed to remember she had left make her way back to Hiemal, he was long gone.

Hiemal, now alone decided that he would not be the only one without a mask and went off towards in the direction that most called to him. On a solitary table was a blank halfmask, pure white and glowing. He put it on without a second thought and decided that if he was indeed here to enjoy himself, the first task would be to talk with someone he hadn't met - which meant that he was open to nearly the entire gathering. Plenty of options.
bUUy115.png

| Floral | They/Them | FR+1 |

Nightwatch Caravan

qiTymVx.png M
O
D
((Feel free to RP with me if ye want~! I try my best :'D))

Soaking in all the festivities and exciting that was going on, Grindlewald slowly walked around, admiring all the activities occurring. Surely, this was a very busy and eventful revel! Grindlewald didn't mind this in the slightest, however. She was always the type to love festivals and the likes, and for the Trickmurk Circus, she couldn't possibly think of a better thing to do.

Sitting on Grindlewald's back was her small and energetic Mirror daughter, Viriya. Of course, she could have easily brought Shadowsoul along to the revel, but Grindlewald knew just how much he disliked commotion, so an event like this probably wasn't a good idea. Still, it would've been nice to bring the whole family along.

Viriya started fumbling with her mask; consistently moving it around and adjusting it for no good reason. "This mask feels weeiirrd!" she complained as she just constantly messed around with the mask, even though it fitted her perfectly. She was not used to wearing masks, so even this one was annoying her. "Why do we have to wear these again...?"

"Because, it's just easier for everyone here, deary." Grindlewald calmly replied to the little Mirror on her back, looking behind her shoulder at a slight angle. "Now stop messing with it, please. You may scratch it."

Grindlewald approached what seemed to be a dance show going on, highly intrigued. The audience was almost jammed back- some of the crowd drunk and causing a ruckus. Nonetheless, she was able to find a spot somewhere in the back and sat down, watching the beautiful dancers on stage. Viriya however, wasn't so entertained by the dance. She instead wanted to do something more exciting, like play games! And with just her luck, there were a load of games just nearby the dancing event.

"Mooom, can I please go to the fun games?" Viriya quietly pleaded to Grindlewald, showing her boredom in her voice. "Pleeaasee?"

Grindlewald sighed, but not in an annoyed manner. She raised her head up a bit with a gentle smile. "Sure, my dear. Just make sure you stay close to where I am, okay? I do not need you getting lost."

Almost in an instant, Viriya spoke out a quick "Yay!" and quickly scurried herself off her mother's back and to the game's section. Finally, this is where the event will start getting more interesting!
((Feel free to RP with me if ye want~! I try my best :'D))

Soaking in all the festivities and exciting that was going on, Grindlewald slowly walked around, admiring all the activities occurring. Surely, this was a very busy and eventful revel! Grindlewald didn't mind this in the slightest, however. She was always the type to love festivals and the likes, and for the Trickmurk Circus, she couldn't possibly think of a better thing to do.

Sitting on Grindlewald's back was her small and energetic Mirror daughter, Viriya. Of course, she could have easily brought Shadowsoul along to the revel, but Grindlewald knew just how much he disliked commotion, so an event like this probably wasn't a good idea. Still, it would've been nice to bring the whole family along.

Viriya started fumbling with her mask; consistently moving it around and adjusting it for no good reason. "This mask feels weeiirrd!" she complained as she just constantly messed around with the mask, even though it fitted her perfectly. She was not used to wearing masks, so even this one was annoying her. "Why do we have to wear these again...?"

"Because, it's just easier for everyone here, deary." Grindlewald calmly replied to the little Mirror on her back, looking behind her shoulder at a slight angle. "Now stop messing with it, please. You may scratch it."

Grindlewald approached what seemed to be a dance show going on, highly intrigued. The audience was almost jammed back- some of the crowd drunk and causing a ruckus. Nonetheless, she was able to find a spot somewhere in the back and sat down, watching the beautiful dancers on stage. Viriya however, wasn't so entertained by the dance. She instead wanted to do something more exciting, like play games! And with just her luck, there were a load of games just nearby the dancing event.

"Mooom, can I please go to the fun games?" Viriya quietly pleaded to Grindlewald, showing her boredom in her voice. "Pleeaasee?"

Grindlewald sighed, but not in an annoyed manner. She raised her head up a bit with a gentle smile. "Sure, my dear. Just make sure you stay close to where I am, okay? I do not need you getting lost."

Almost in an instant, Viriya spoke out a quick "Yay!" and quickly scurried herself off her mother's back and to the game's section. Finally, this is where the event will start getting more interesting!
knIVVXL.pngLQphkF8.gifdx1iBPZ.png
A bony hand reached for a mask on the table. To the two onlookers, it had no form. Not until it had been placed over the face of its intended recipient. Turning back to them, Wither's pale countenance had disappeared behind a white mask made of twisted bark. And instead of her typical blank expression, the features of her new token had been arranged into an exaggerated grimace. It turned toward Warp, who mirrored its expression.

"Can't say it doesn't suit you," he said.

Unfazed, Wither's mask turned toward Lyre next. The hooded figure clasped a pair gloved hands beneath a mask of their own, the leering bird countenance tilting as its wearer's head tipped to the side.

"What wondrous whimsy. We regret very much that we ourselves cannot approach the table. Mayhaps we might have even gotten a second mask just like our own. Imagine! Two masks!"

The leer turned toward Warp, then, tipping in the other direction as if in encouragement. Stuffing his cleaver into the simple leather sheath at his back, he approached the table. And though his appearance mirrored that of Wither's almost entirely, the mask he picked up bore no resemblance to her own. Black bark rested between his fingers, features arranged into a grotesque grin. Fitting it over his face, Warp turned back to Lyre. A single gloved clap of approval came by way of reply.

"We are pleased already and the festivities haven't even begun," the voice issued once more from beneath the bird's smile. "Warp, Wither, please do your best to revel from the very bile of your entrails. Visceral joy is the best kind."

The two exchanged masked glances before Wither went on ahead. Putting a hand to his own mask, Warp followed a few paces behind, pulling his cleaver back out and using it to decapitate any mushrooms unfortunate enough to find their way in his path. Watching the two through narrow eye slits, Lyre turned toward Cross once more. Giving a brief bow of parting, the crunch of footsteps on leaves followed them out of the entryway and into the belly of the festival.
A bony hand reached for a mask on the table. To the two onlookers, it had no form. Not until it had been placed over the face of its intended recipient. Turning back to them, Wither's pale countenance had disappeared behind a white mask made of twisted bark. And instead of her typical blank expression, the features of her new token had been arranged into an exaggerated grimace. It turned toward Warp, who mirrored its expression.

"Can't say it doesn't suit you," he said.

Unfazed, Wither's mask turned toward Lyre next. The hooded figure clasped a pair gloved hands beneath a mask of their own, the leering bird countenance tilting as its wearer's head tipped to the side.

"What wondrous whimsy. We regret very much that we ourselves cannot approach the table. Mayhaps we might have even gotten a second mask just like our own. Imagine! Two masks!"

The leer turned toward Warp, then, tipping in the other direction as if in encouragement. Stuffing his cleaver into the simple leather sheath at his back, he approached the table. And though his appearance mirrored that of Wither's almost entirely, the mask he picked up bore no resemblance to her own. Black bark rested between his fingers, features arranged into a grotesque grin. Fitting it over his face, Warp turned back to Lyre. A single gloved clap of approval came by way of reply.

"We are pleased already and the festivities haven't even begun," the voice issued once more from beneath the bird's smile. "Warp, Wither, please do your best to revel from the very bile of your entrails. Visceral joy is the best kind."

The two exchanged masked glances before Wither went on ahead. Putting a hand to his own mask, Warp followed a few paces behind, pulling his cleaver back out and using it to decapitate any mushrooms unfortunate enough to find their way in his path. Watching the two through narrow eye slits, Lyre turned toward Cross once more. Giving a brief bow of parting, the crunch of footsteps on leaves followed them out of the entryway and into the belly of the festival.
tumblr_nfkgpabVEb1smuk7do1_400.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34593&tab=dragon&did=1416179][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/14162/1416179p.png[/img][/url][nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=34593&did=1416179]Lady Despoina[/url] was well aware of the dangers posed by the Tangled Wood. Being blind, it was true that she had no reason to fear the darkness itself, but blindness was not equal to ignorance, and she had heard far too many tales of the things that lurked in between the trees. Having been situated so close to the bramble, the clan had come to face more than it's share of horrors, from simple wolves and cunning Serthis, to other, more unfathomable entities whose mere presence could twist and tear all but the most guileful minds. It was why she was so insistent on bringing her [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=34593&tab=dragon&did=13898040]young alchemist companion[/url] despite the General's protests- after all, who better to guide one through the dark than one born in the shadows? Considering that their journey to the Revel had gone so far without either of them becoming injured, lost, or dead, it seemed as though her decision was an indeed an apt one, and by all means she should've been relieved. And yet, as they reached their destination, a shiver of nervousness crept up the Pearlcatcher's spine. [/columns] [columns]There was voice of a male dragon- or was it a dragon? She wasn't quite sure. Her previously chatty companion had fallen silent as he spoke, providing no help. As he welcomed the two and instructed them to take a mask, the unease that had been slowly making it's way up her spine settled in her stomach, and, suddenly, something was gently nudged into her hands. "Here, my Lady, I think this one's for you," Kanzi said softly, something that was far too uncharacteristic for Despoina's liking. Still, as she held the mask she instinctively began tracing it with her fingers, and to her pleasant surprise she found it to be delightfully textured, covered in small bumps that weaved themselves into whirling crescents. She smiled as a crescent moon and a sun pressed themselves against her fingertips and, feeling a sudden and immense ease, she slipped the mask on.[/columns] [columns]It was as though a curse had been lifted. The nervousness and unease from before had transformed into excitement and fervor and... wobbliness? For some unfathomable reason, her balance became tilted and awkward and, fumbling forward like a newborn deer, she grabbed on to the nearest thing she could grasp. Luckily, a shoulder was nearby for her to lean her weight against, it's owner presumably Kanzi, and Despoina made quick work of righting herself, though the experience left her feeling as though something was... amiss.[/columns] [columns]"Pardon me Kanzi, I know this will sound strange, but... have I always had [url=http://fr-merethic.tumblr.com/post/139831094895/im-really-digging-des-party-outfit-so-attempted]two legs[/url]?" "Hrmm... As opposed to eight, my lady?" the Mirror chuckled, smiling wide and swinging her arms about. "If you don't mind me saying, my lady, I think you would make for a [i]terrible[/i] spider." The Lady smiled, the alchemist's nonchalant reply putting her somewhat at ease, and she pushed aside the thought as nothing more than absurdity brought upon by her previous apprehension. "Right, of course- I wouldn't know which way to spin my webs. Could you imagine being a blind spider?" Kanzi snorted at the response. "No, but it's hard enough to imagine what being a regular spider is like!" She said and then promptly took Despoina's hand, leading her forward. "Alright, it looks like it's pretty crowded! Here, I'll walk you through. There's a juggler over there, but you probably wouldn't be interested in that... Ooh, are those cookies?" The pair wandered forward, Despoina smiled, content to let her guide describe the sights while she took in the strange new sounds and smells that of the celebrations, excitement and unease niggling in the back of her mind.[nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=34593&did=13898040][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/138981/13898040p.png[/img][/url][/columns] ----- [sup]((The intro seemed decidedly human-like so I decided to roll with it in my own way. Hope you don't mind- also feel free to respond to them as dragons! I've tried to leave it up to interpretation, haha.))[/sup]
1416179p.png Lady Despoina was well aware of the dangers posed by the Tangled Wood. Being blind, it was true that she had no reason to fear the darkness itself, but blindness was not equal to ignorance, and she had heard far too many tales of the things that lurked in between the trees. Having been situated so close to the bramble, the clan had come to face more than it's share of horrors, from simple wolves and cunning Serthis, to other, more unfathomable entities whose mere presence could twist and tear all but the most guileful minds. It was why she was so insistent on bringing her young alchemist companion despite the General's protests- after all, who better to guide one through the dark than one born in the shadows? Considering that their journey to the Revel had gone so far without either of them becoming injured, lost, or dead, it seemed as though her decision was an indeed an apt one, and by all means she should've been relieved. And yet, as they reached their destination, a shiver of nervousness crept up the Pearlcatcher's spine.
There was voice of a male dragon- or was it a dragon? She wasn't quite sure. Her previously chatty companion had fallen silent as he spoke, providing no help. As he welcomed the two and instructed them to take a mask, the unease that had been slowly making it's way up her spine settled in her stomach, and, suddenly, something was gently nudged into her hands. "Here, my Lady, I think this one's for you," Kanzi said softly, something that was far too uncharacteristic for Despoina's liking. Still, as she held the mask she instinctively began tracing it with her fingers, and to her pleasant surprise she found it to be delightfully textured, covered in small bumps that weaved themselves into whirling crescents. She smiled as a crescent moon and a sun pressed themselves against her fingertips and, feeling a sudden and immense ease, she slipped the mask on.
It was as though a curse had been lifted. The nervousness and unease from before had transformed into excitement and fervor and... wobbliness? For some unfathomable reason, her balance became tilted and awkward and, fumbling forward like a newborn deer, she grabbed on to the nearest thing she could grasp. Luckily, a shoulder was nearby for her to lean her weight against, it's owner presumably Kanzi, and Despoina made quick work of righting herself, though the experience left her feeling as though something was... amiss.
"Pardon me Kanzi, I know this will sound strange, but... have I always had two legs?"
"Hrmm... As opposed to eight, my lady?" the Mirror chuckled, smiling wide and swinging her arms about. "If you don't mind me saying, my lady, I think you would make for a terrible spider."
The Lady smiled, the alchemist's nonchalant reply putting her somewhat at ease, and she pushed aside the thought as nothing more than absurdity brought upon by her previous apprehension.
"Right, of course- I wouldn't know which way to spin my webs. Could you imagine being a blind spider?"
Kanzi snorted at the response.
"No, but it's hard enough to imagine what being a regular spider is like!" She said and then promptly took Despoina's hand, leading her forward. "Alright, it looks like it's pretty crowded! Here, I'll walk you through. There's a juggler over there, but you probably wouldn't be interested in that... Ooh, are those cookies?"
The pair wandered forward, Despoina smiled, content to let her guide describe the sights while she took in the strange new sounds and smells that of the celebrations, excitement and unease niggling in the back of her mind.
13898040p.png

((The intro seemed decidedly human-like so I decided to roll with it in my own way. Hope you don't mind- also feel free to respond to them as dragons! I've tried to leave it up to interpretation, haha.))
Badge.png
(ayyyyyy time to party 8D)
(here's me charas! RP with me you beautiful peoples!!)
~(ElijahLillyRaiden)~

Word of the Revel reached Anville through a single invitation, but of course, an invitation to an event of such magnitude and renown can never stay a secret for too long. A number of residents within Anville’s borders wished to attend, mostly those kin with members of the Revelers. Simple delegation could not determine a single individual or two to attend, so three were sent along with the invitation.

As the trio traveled, making appropriate stops for Lilly to catch her breath and insist that no, they shouldn't turn back, just keep going, they came to Cross at his table. Listening to his spiel, they each selected their masks.

Elijah chose his first, a solid white porcelain mask. The mask seemed odd, as if it had been broken, but the smooth edges seemed to deny that. Elijah didn’t mind that it only covered half his face, how could he when it had called so strongly to him? He donned the mask, the right side of his face covered with only a gleaming green eye left of the visible features there. He swept his silken pink hair over his shoulder as he stepped to the side to await his companions.

Lilly chose hers next, albeit with some hesitation. With so many masks before her, even her initial draw towards one specific mask didn't stop her from taking a moment to choose. With some nudging by her companions, she settled on one. It was porcelain half-mask, decorated with delicate paintings of flowers, in varying shades of blues and lilacs with similarly colored plumes branching off from the left eye. Small purple gemstones, amethysts most likely, lined the eyes of the mask. She stepped off to the side before donning it, the covering on her face reassuring her on her decision to attend.

Raiden stepped to the table next, quickly selecting her own mask. It was a solid rose color with two curling horns jutting proudly from the forehead. The eye holes were slits that gave the mask a menacing appearance. She equipped it with a wide grin and stepped to join the other two.

With the masks selected, they listened to the remainder of Cross’ speech before looking on with wonder to the Revel beyond the thorns. They entered the Revelgrounds as a group but gradually they split off form one another.

Elijah was ecstatic, naturally. He immediately left to hunt for his very special someone, but of course became distracted by the delicious vendors he passed, sampling the various sweets and meats at each stand. His previous mission was entirely forgotten in favor of meat and drink and other fun frivolities. The Reveler’s pheromones had ensnared his senses and he intended to make very good use of his seemingly limitless charms.

Lilly stuck close to Raiden when they first entered, not wishing to be alone in case anything should happen to her. As time passed and the two passed a number of vendors and booths, the pheromones they’d been warned about began to swim in her mind. Her usually fatigued body felt light, airy, almost like she wasn’t tired at all. The feeling was foreign to her, and it was intoxicating. Her feet had a mind of their own as she wandered off into the midst of the crowd.

Raiden walked forward, only stopping when Lilly prompted her to, but failed to notice when Lilly had wandered off into the crowd on her own. Tipping her mask up, she called out for her sister but failed to find her. She should care, she knew that, knew she should try to find her sister, but the scent carried in the air of the delicious foods and drink drew her attention moreso. Her head spun as her desires tilted less toward her half-sister’s well-being and more towards the revelry of the event. She traveled toward a booth that she could scent a particularly strong ale from and ordered herself a mug.
(ayyyyyy time to party 8D)
(here's me charas! RP with me you beautiful peoples!!)
~(ElijahLillyRaiden)~

Word of the Revel reached Anville through a single invitation, but of course, an invitation to an event of such magnitude and renown can never stay a secret for too long. A number of residents within Anville’s borders wished to attend, mostly those kin with members of the Revelers. Simple delegation could not determine a single individual or two to attend, so three were sent along with the invitation.

As the trio traveled, making appropriate stops for Lilly to catch her breath and insist that no, they shouldn't turn back, just keep going, they came to Cross at his table. Listening to his spiel, they each selected their masks.

Elijah chose his first, a solid white porcelain mask. The mask seemed odd, as if it had been broken, but the smooth edges seemed to deny that. Elijah didn’t mind that it only covered half his face, how could he when it had called so strongly to him? He donned the mask, the right side of his face covered with only a gleaming green eye left of the visible features there. He swept his silken pink hair over his shoulder as he stepped to the side to await his companions.

Lilly chose hers next, albeit with some hesitation. With so many masks before her, even her initial draw towards one specific mask didn't stop her from taking a moment to choose. With some nudging by her companions, she settled on one. It was porcelain half-mask, decorated with delicate paintings of flowers, in varying shades of blues and lilacs with similarly colored plumes branching off from the left eye. Small purple gemstones, amethysts most likely, lined the eyes of the mask. She stepped off to the side before donning it, the covering on her face reassuring her on her decision to attend.

Raiden stepped to the table next, quickly selecting her own mask. It was a solid rose color with two curling horns jutting proudly from the forehead. The eye holes were slits that gave the mask a menacing appearance. She equipped it with a wide grin and stepped to join the other two.

With the masks selected, they listened to the remainder of Cross’ speech before looking on with wonder to the Revel beyond the thorns. They entered the Revelgrounds as a group but gradually they split off form one another.

Elijah was ecstatic, naturally. He immediately left to hunt for his very special someone, but of course became distracted by the delicious vendors he passed, sampling the various sweets and meats at each stand. His previous mission was entirely forgotten in favor of meat and drink and other fun frivolities. The Reveler’s pheromones had ensnared his senses and he intended to make very good use of his seemingly limitless charms.

Lilly stuck close to Raiden when they first entered, not wishing to be alone in case anything should happen to her. As time passed and the two passed a number of vendors and booths, the pheromones they’d been warned about began to swim in her mind. Her usually fatigued body felt light, airy, almost like she wasn’t tired at all. The feeling was foreign to her, and it was intoxicating. Her feet had a mind of their own as she wandered off into the midst of the crowd.

Raiden walked forward, only stopping when Lilly prompted her to, but failed to notice when Lilly had wandered off into the crowd on her own. Tipping her mask up, she called out for her sister but failed to find her. She should care, she knew that, knew she should try to find her sister, but the scent carried in the air of the delicious foods and drink drew her attention moreso. Her head spun as her desires tilted less toward her half-sister’s well-being and more towards the revelry of the event. She traveled toward a booth that she could scent a particularly strong ale from and ordered herself a mug.
Gejcwcq.png
It was with trepidation that Toxic entered the...Revel. While his leader, Noir, had insisted that it would do him good to be out, his last ventures into Shadow had been less than welcoming; however, that was only due to a traitor and a failure, and he was hoping with whatever vestiges of emotion he had left that tonight would not end badly.

Noir herself was up ahead, and her golden eyes darting about eagerly behind her starlit speckled mask was the only action that broke her otherwise calm and collected appearance. She was always enthusiastic to experience new things, and while it was a trait he could usually appreciate, it wasn't doing him favours right now.

"Toxic, I'm nervous," Squidge muttered, tugging on the back of his jacket as she hid behind him, her pale green eyes glittering fearfully from underneath her rather plain green mask, and he turned his impassive gaze to her.

"That is no surprise," he said casually, and she frowned at him. "Although if it were to make you feel better, I too am feeling rather...anxious."

"Sure you are," she muttered. She stood out like a dandelion i a field of roses; her short, spiky hair a shock of white much like the rest of her outfit, save for a long green scarf, while Toxic was dressed in direct contrast to her; black on black on bright, acidic green.

"Well, I'd say you should hang about Chase if you want to lose those nerves, or go listen to some of Beginning's rather...inventive poetry," his mouth curled into a smirk as he watched Beginning reciting some of her most recent works to Chase while wearing a rather extravagant, feathered red mask, while Chase's fidgeted and looked about excitedly, almost about to burst beneath his eye-wateringly vibrant rainbow mask.

"I'll pass," she whispered after eyeing the rather long poem. "I think I'll just hide a bit and - oh. Oh no, someone's walking over - "

----

Feel free to interact with anyone!!!
It was with trepidation that Toxic entered the...Revel. While his leader, Noir, had insisted that it would do him good to be out, his last ventures into Shadow had been less than welcoming; however, that was only due to a traitor and a failure, and he was hoping with whatever vestiges of emotion he had left that tonight would not end badly.

Noir herself was up ahead, and her golden eyes darting about eagerly behind her starlit speckled mask was the only action that broke her otherwise calm and collected appearance. She was always enthusiastic to experience new things, and while it was a trait he could usually appreciate, it wasn't doing him favours right now.

"Toxic, I'm nervous," Squidge muttered, tugging on the back of his jacket as she hid behind him, her pale green eyes glittering fearfully from underneath her rather plain green mask, and he turned his impassive gaze to her.

"That is no surprise," he said casually, and she frowned at him. "Although if it were to make you feel better, I too am feeling rather...anxious."

"Sure you are," she muttered. She stood out like a dandelion i a field of roses; her short, spiky hair a shock of white much like the rest of her outfit, save for a long green scarf, while Toxic was dressed in direct contrast to her; black on black on bright, acidic green.

"Well, I'd say you should hang about Chase if you want to lose those nerves, or go listen to some of Beginning's rather...inventive poetry," his mouth curled into a smirk as he watched Beginning reciting some of her most recent works to Chase while wearing a rather extravagant, feathered red mask, while Chase's fidgeted and looked about excitedly, almost about to burst beneath his eye-wateringly vibrant rainbow mask.

"I'll pass," she whispered after eyeing the rather long poem. "I think I'll just hide a bit and - oh. Oh no, someone's walking over - "

----

Feel free to interact with anyone!!!
04cw1.gifFBZWJ.gifUphJ6.gifF2y5l.gif4DbEX.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=105930&did=14236228]Hoodie[/url] contemplated the masks set out before them, probably setting a record for most time needed to pick one out. They were aware that some of them were more valuable than others and would sell for a decent amount, but one in particular called out to them. It was of smooth ebony that seemed to absorb the light hitting it and would beak over the wearer's nose; but the most discernible feature was the Death Seeker orb set above the eyes. Hoodie eventually caved and snatched up the mask, setting it on their face with a grin. "How do I look?" They asked their [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=105930&tab=dragon&did=7343905]companion[/url]. "Fine," he muttered stiffly. His own mask was rather animalistic in design. It was a white thing that covered the lower half of his face, sporting a snarling wolf muzzle. "Loosen up will ya? We're supposed to have fun." Raphael just grunted. The pair, were in fact, supposed to remain in the clan and in their place the clan's emissary would be sent. Hoodie, unsurprisingly, didn't agree to those arrangements and had taken the invitation for themself. Raphael was only there as losing only the invitation would've been a better outcome than losing both invitation and Mirror. [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/shadow_rune_20.png[/img][/center] Hoodie was intent on having as much fun as they could at the Revel; drink a little, pay some games, maybe even flirt. All of this was decidedly hard when Raphael was watching her, making sure they didn't cause any trouble. Didn't Cross say something about releasing restrictions? If so then Raphael was definitely doing some rule breaking. They hoped whatever sickness their host had mentioned would take him quickly. Said man was perched by the drinks table with a a bottle of wine which he occasionally took a sip from. He noticed Hoodie looking over at him; he narrowed his eyes, were they planning something? In all honesty, Raphael felt uncomfortable. The place made him feel strange, and not to mention some of the guests. His mind told him it was the alcohol. He mentally shrugged and took another swig from the bottle. ---- Feel free to speak to either, or both
Hoodie contemplated the masks set out before them, probably setting a record for most time needed to pick one out. They were aware that some of them were more valuable than others and would sell for a decent amount, but one in particular called out to them. It was of smooth ebony that seemed to absorb the light hitting it and would beak over the wearer's nose; but the most discernible feature was the Death Seeker orb set above the eyes. Hoodie eventually caved and snatched up the mask, setting it on their face with a grin.

"How do I look?" They asked their companion.

"Fine," he muttered stiffly. His own mask was rather animalistic in design. It was a white thing that covered the lower half of his face, sporting a snarling wolf muzzle.
"Loosen up will ya? We're supposed to have fun."

Raphael just grunted.

The pair, were in fact, supposed to remain in the clan and in their place the clan's emissary would be sent. Hoodie, unsurprisingly, didn't agree to those arrangements and had taken the invitation for themself. Raphael was only there as losing only the invitation would've been a better outcome than losing both invitation and Mirror.

shadow_rune_20.png

Hoodie was intent on having as much fun as they could at the Revel; drink a little, pay some games, maybe even flirt. All of this was decidedly hard when Raphael was watching her, making sure they didn't cause any trouble. Didn't Cross say something about releasing restrictions? If so then Raphael was definitely doing some rule breaking. They hoped whatever sickness their host had mentioned would take him quickly.

Said man was perched by the drinks table with a a bottle of wine which he occasionally took a sip from. He noticed Hoodie looking over at him; he narrowed his eyes, were they planning something?
In all honesty, Raphael felt uncomfortable. The place made him feel strange, and not to mention some of the guests. His mind told him it was the alcohol. He mentally shrugged and took another swig from the bottle.

----
Feel free to speak to either, or both
OSdYejY.png
[center][i]"Somehow, I knew you would be here."[/i][/center] The cold voice reached [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=67583&tab=dragon&did=17333904]Vitra[/url]'s ears, making him turn his face to the familiar man. Despite their masks, they both clearly recognized each other. "My, if it isn't mister deceit himself~", purred the Mad God, slithering around [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=67583&tab=dragon&did=6787348]Requiel[/url] with an amused look. "I guessed you would be here too. After all, I do believe we often visit the same places, hm?" "I have no interest in you, Vitra. But I must admit, I /am/ interested in what brings you here." The blonde man's voice was somewhat teasing. He had plans, yes, but he sure wouldn't miss an opportunity to have fun... whatever that was for Requiel. "Isn't the celebration's premise enough?" Vitra chuckled, gesturing graciously. "'To revel is to be free', the masked man said. And I quite enjoy my freedom~ Don't you?" Requiel didn't reply; he wasn't there for partying. "Good for you. Enjoy the celebrations then." He walked away, leaving the Mad God behind. Requiel was there to fix a mistake... to erase one of his children. Or... what used to be one of his children. He had experience with rogue offspring, but to the God of Deceit, the power his former child had been gaining recently rang like an offence, an open call of defiance. And that he certainly would not accept, even if it meant going against the Pantheon. He was used to acting like that already. Vitra giggled, knowing full well what his fellow clansman's plans were. He was curious about that story would play out, so he'd watch... and give him a warning. "Others will come too, Requiel. Aiman has extended the invitation to the Council and many of them will be attending. Make sure you stay in the shadows~" Requiel only huffed in response, pulling his hood back on and disappearing into the crowd. [center][img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/23a991657ffe5c64c567c36fa383517c/tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_540.png[/img][/center] the intro only has these two, but feel free to interact with pretty much anyone from [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=67583]Clan Apotheosis[/url]! :D
"Somehow, I knew you would be here."

The cold voice reached Vitra's ears, making him turn his face to the familiar man. Despite their masks, they both clearly recognized each other.

"My, if it isn't mister deceit himself~", purred the Mad God, slithering around Requiel with an amused look. "I guessed you would be here too. After all, I do believe we often visit the same places, hm?"

"I have no interest in you, Vitra. But I must admit, I /am/ interested in what brings you here." The blonde man's voice was somewhat teasing. He had plans, yes, but he sure wouldn't miss an opportunity to have fun... whatever that was for Requiel.

"Isn't the celebration's premise enough?" Vitra chuckled, gesturing graciously. "'To revel is to be free', the masked man said. And I quite enjoy my freedom~ Don't you?"

Requiel didn't reply; he wasn't there for partying. "Good for you. Enjoy the celebrations then." He walked away, leaving the Mad God behind. Requiel was there to fix a mistake... to erase one of his children. Or... what used to be one of his children. He had experience with rogue offspring, but to the God of Deceit, the power his former child had been gaining recently rang like an offence, an open call of defiance. And that he certainly would not accept, even if it meant going against the Pantheon. He was used to acting like that already.

Vitra giggled, knowing full well what his fellow clansman's plans were. He was curious about that story would play out, so he'd watch... and give him a warning. "Others will come too, Requiel. Aiman has extended the invitation to the Council and many of them will be attending. Make sure you stay in the shadows~"

Requiel only huffed in response, pulling his hood back on and disappearing into the crowd.

tumblr_inline_o21bmybIsc1r3lvtf_540.png

the intro only has these two, but feel free to interact with pretty much anyone from Clan Apotheosis! :D
Feel Free to interact with Any of my party! (Yes, there are a lot of them.)

Ashani and Metalu delightedly picked up their masks, settling the faces of Lion and Lioness so that even their horns, which stuck with them even though their most humanoid forms, didn't show.
"We thank you, kind one. for both the mask and for the revelry which you allowed us to join." Ashani smiled wide, almost cheshire-like (though the points of her fangs were carefully hidden). The rest bowed their heads, chorusing their appreciation. After a moment, Talu, with a mischievous grin, swept his mate away to where the music was loudest, joining in a grand circle-dance.
Rikash stepped forward next, secondary eyes narrowed to slits as he delicately replaced his bird-feather mask with one that was both terrifying and beautiful, almost matching the shadowy Guide that bounced along by his head. "Her name's Maura, she refused to stay home. Don't mind her, I'll keep her straight. Amyranth, though... she's old enough to mind herself. Many thanks, shadow-brother." With that, he carefully coiled the thorns that were trying to rise from his shoulders back down his arms and slipped away towards the refreshments table. A purple-haired girl, clearly the one he'd spoken of, took a delicate mask that matched her deep blue wrappings, and followed him, only to get drawn away by the hawking of shiny baubles.
Knight and Link gingerly took masks of their own, a crimson bird mask and a green-and-gold wolf mask; bowing low, they started singing quietly, both ignoring the choruses of "Hey! Listen!" from the fairies that danced about their heads like glittering crowns.
Another, Iah, took a heavy mask made of clockwork, placing a tiny, impossibly complex (and not quite as delicate as it seemed) toy in its place as his silent thanks. He made his way over toward the shops, to a stall that had been left empty as though waiting for him.
Quillian took a mask of stars and night sky with a brilliant grin. She trailed after the toymaker and wandered in among the shops, quickly procuring some glowing baubles to tuck into her satchel.
The last two, Nobody and Voidthief, bowed low, matching grins as they take two mirroring masks. They quickly head for the crew of merrymen and jesters, bouncing puns between them.
Feel Free to interact with Any of my party! (Yes, there are a lot of them.)

Ashani and Metalu delightedly picked up their masks, settling the faces of Lion and Lioness so that even their horns, which stuck with them even though their most humanoid forms, didn't show.
"We thank you, kind one. for both the mask and for the revelry which you allowed us to join." Ashani smiled wide, almost cheshire-like (though the points of her fangs were carefully hidden). The rest bowed their heads, chorusing their appreciation. After a moment, Talu, with a mischievous grin, swept his mate away to where the music was loudest, joining in a grand circle-dance.
Rikash stepped forward next, secondary eyes narrowed to slits as he delicately replaced his bird-feather mask with one that was both terrifying and beautiful, almost matching the shadowy Guide that bounced along by his head. "Her name's Maura, she refused to stay home. Don't mind her, I'll keep her straight. Amyranth, though... she's old enough to mind herself. Many thanks, shadow-brother." With that, he carefully coiled the thorns that were trying to rise from his shoulders back down his arms and slipped away towards the refreshments table. A purple-haired girl, clearly the one he'd spoken of, took a delicate mask that matched her deep blue wrappings, and followed him, only to get drawn away by the hawking of shiny baubles.
Knight and Link gingerly took masks of their own, a crimson bird mask and a green-and-gold wolf mask; bowing low, they started singing quietly, both ignoring the choruses of "Hey! Listen!" from the fairies that danced about their heads like glittering crowns.
Another, Iah, took a heavy mask made of clockwork, placing a tiny, impossibly complex (and not quite as delicate as it seemed) toy in its place as his silent thanks. He made his way over toward the shops, to a stall that had been left empty as though waiting for him.
Quillian took a mask of stars and night sky with a brilliant grin. She trailed after the toymaker and wandered in among the shops, quickly procuring some glowing baubles to tuck into her satchel.
The last two, Nobody and Voidthief, bowed low, matching grins as they take two mirroring masks. They quickly head for the crew of merrymen and jesters, bouncing puns between them.
tidepool_tank_from_rhea_by_cloudspun-dbz6n2w.png
Pretty much my entire clan is here, minus those past Gino and a few, less festive people.

@Rudolf

The sight of her elder sister dancing on top of the tables made one specific mercenary laugh. Macha stood from her place at the other end of the table and hopped up there with a bright grin and a bottle of ale in her hand, “Moth!” She called and strode over, her quick feet avoiding any steps on anyone’s food or hands, “I knew you’d come!! Almost everyone is here!” Her mask was an obsidian black, with thin strips of red and yellow making striking marks across it. She pulled her sibling into a hug.

@Khoshekh

Bauble’s uncertainty and nervousness was not something the Revelers would miss. It was a party and they wanted all to have a good time, after all! The one with the most keen eyes, or rather, eye, had noticed her body language. Puck slipped aside and gently waved Idolomantis down from his stage. The insect-like man was easily the most mellow, even when affected by the pheramones. He motioned the man towards Bauble. Idolo’s back straightened, and he nodded, though questioned if his strange appearance would not frighten the woman.

Puck dismissed the thought and motioned him forward. The man sighed, but approached her cautiously, “Don't let me frighten you, now.” He did not wear a mask, as he himself was one of the attractions, and his bright orange eyes shone with a smile as he bowed at the waist thorax?. He stood straight again, “You seem a tad lonely. Do you need a guide?”

@Duskie

The young child, even though she had left her mother’s side, was watched over. Even should she get lost, no harm would come to her. Larger members of the Revelers had been instructed to keep eyes out for children, as Cross had seen fit to allow them entrance as well.

The Dancers on the stage were Aether, Tracer, and Ghost. Tracer’s dark body moved with a fluidity, clearly the main focus as the two paler dancers framed and accented his performance.

@Zephemeral

A dark skinned figure watched the trio enter. He was barely visible from his spot near the thorn wall. Pale green eyes observed them from behind a mask that appeared to be a large, single flower. It seemed to continue on behind his head until one realized that those petals were very real and seemed to take the place of this one’s hair.

He stepped away from the shadows and towards them. His clothes were simple, but the plants that had found home on his body were not. Thorn vines like those that made up the wall twisted about his body. A pair of small bushes had made homes of his shoulder blades and crept up behind him. This time of year, their branches were bare, the pale Aspen bark twisted and tangled and gnarled in a way almost fitting for such a celebration. Small buds dotted the branches, as spring was approaching.

He was wary about Warp, especially that cleaver he carried so freely. He suspected similar of Wither, and so approached Lyre, “Well, you're quite a new face. I've never seen you near our borders. I do wonder how Cross knew of you to send an invitation your way.”

@Korozo

Puck’s earlier attention to the crowd was struck useless as he spied Elijah. A soft smile twisted across his features and he gave Miasma a swift kiss before darting over. He wrapped a single arm around his lover’s body and held him close, “Having fun, my dear~? It's been far too long since we've seen each other.”

He stepped back again. His mask resembled the Tigerblood Foo that trailed behind him, the massive feline appearing canine trotting around with his tongue sticking out from his mouth.

@Ammymimi

Yahel, the very child that Requiel sought, was seated in the largest tent at the back. Her companion and God was seated next to her, and the majority of the Library had stayed close as well.

Eosphoros’ mouth creased in a frown as he felt the presence of Requiel and Vitra, and he knew more of the Pantheon was sure to follow. Gods do keep a reputation for celebration. His mask seemed out of place on him and yet entirely too fitting at the same time. It was of a blue material, almost faded in appearance. It was completely plain and flat except for four, dark purple eyes. Yahel’s mask was a plain white one, it's only feature a large, golden eye in the very center.

Yahel’s many wings stiffened as she felt her God’s presence turn from comforting to concerning. She turned to him and made a softly confused noise.

“Your father did turn up after all. And the coward took the route of hiding under guise of the Revel.”

Yahel huffed through her nose, “Let him come.” She readjusted her perch on her chair, black talons digging into the seat.

((If I didn't interact with you, that doesn't mean I don't want to! Go ahead and toss any of your characters at mine!))
Pretty much my entire clan is here, minus those past Gino and a few, less festive people.

@Rudolf

The sight of her elder sister dancing on top of the tables made one specific mercenary laugh. Macha stood from her place at the other end of the table and hopped up there with a bright grin and a bottle of ale in her hand, “Moth!” She called and strode over, her quick feet avoiding any steps on anyone’s food or hands, “I knew you’d come!! Almost everyone is here!” Her mask was an obsidian black, with thin strips of red and yellow making striking marks across it. She pulled her sibling into a hug.

@Khoshekh

Bauble’s uncertainty and nervousness was not something the Revelers would miss. It was a party and they wanted all to have a good time, after all! The one with the most keen eyes, or rather, eye, had noticed her body language. Puck slipped aside and gently waved Idolomantis down from his stage. The insect-like man was easily the most mellow, even when affected by the pheramones. He motioned the man towards Bauble. Idolo’s back straightened, and he nodded, though questioned if his strange appearance would not frighten the woman.

Puck dismissed the thought and motioned him forward. The man sighed, but approached her cautiously, “Don't let me frighten you, now.” He did not wear a mask, as he himself was one of the attractions, and his bright orange eyes shone with a smile as he bowed at the waist thorax?. He stood straight again, “You seem a tad lonely. Do you need a guide?”

@Duskie

The young child, even though she had left her mother’s side, was watched over. Even should she get lost, no harm would come to her. Larger members of the Revelers had been instructed to keep eyes out for children, as Cross had seen fit to allow them entrance as well.

The Dancers on the stage were Aether, Tracer, and Ghost. Tracer’s dark body moved with a fluidity, clearly the main focus as the two paler dancers framed and accented his performance.

@Zephemeral

A dark skinned figure watched the trio enter. He was barely visible from his spot near the thorn wall. Pale green eyes observed them from behind a mask that appeared to be a large, single flower. It seemed to continue on behind his head until one realized that those petals were very real and seemed to take the place of this one’s hair.

He stepped away from the shadows and towards them. His clothes were simple, but the plants that had found home on his body were not. Thorn vines like those that made up the wall twisted about his body. A pair of small bushes had made homes of his shoulder blades and crept up behind him. This time of year, their branches were bare, the pale Aspen bark twisted and tangled and gnarled in a way almost fitting for such a celebration. Small buds dotted the branches, as spring was approaching.

He was wary about Warp, especially that cleaver he carried so freely. He suspected similar of Wither, and so approached Lyre, “Well, you're quite a new face. I've never seen you near our borders. I do wonder how Cross knew of you to send an invitation your way.”

@Korozo

Puck’s earlier attention to the crowd was struck useless as he spied Elijah. A soft smile twisted across his features and he gave Miasma a swift kiss before darting over. He wrapped a single arm around his lover’s body and held him close, “Having fun, my dear~? It's been far too long since we've seen each other.”

He stepped back again. His mask resembled the Tigerblood Foo that trailed behind him, the massive feline appearing canine trotting around with his tongue sticking out from his mouth.

@Ammymimi

Yahel, the very child that Requiel sought, was seated in the largest tent at the back. Her companion and God was seated next to her, and the majority of the Library had stayed close as well.

Eosphoros’ mouth creased in a frown as he felt the presence of Requiel and Vitra, and he knew more of the Pantheon was sure to follow. Gods do keep a reputation for celebration. His mask seemed out of place on him and yet entirely too fitting at the same time. It was of a blue material, almost faded in appearance. It was completely plain and flat except for four, dark purple eyes. Yahel’s mask was a plain white one, it's only feature a large, golden eye in the very center.

Yahel’s many wings stiffened as she felt her God’s presence turn from comforting to concerning. She turned to him and made a softly confused noise.

“Your father did turn up after all. And the coward took the route of hiding under guise of the Revel.”

Yahel huffed through her nose, “Let him come.” She readjusted her perch on her chair, black talons digging into the seat.

((If I didn't interact with you, that doesn't mean I don't want to! Go ahead and toss any of your characters at mine!))
IB7Plwf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12