Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Panic is Rising, Peace is Extinct
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
@Dragonlover :P

Taylor then ran after the creature and turned in a lynx with her eyes as green flames, she then jumped attacked him and ripped the fresh off the creature's shoulder. She growled jumping offhis back and standing in front of him. Max followed Taylor and him and his sister's eyes were glowing red but never turned into flames.
@Dragonlover :P

Taylor then ran after the creature and turned in a lynx with her eyes as green flames, she then jumped attacked him and ripped the fresh off the creature's shoulder. She growled jumping offhis back and standing in front of him. Max followed Taylor and him and his sister's eyes were glowing red but never turned into flames.
@Goldenhue HAI

The creature let out a snarl, setting Jonathan down and shifting from elf to a twisted creature. It let out an insane laugh, not even paying attention to it's shoulder, which had grown new muscle and skin by this time. "Well lookie here! We have a band of heroes to save the day! I would be surprised if you could even keep up with me. After all, you're just a cat and a couple of batlings!" The creature grabbed Jonathan with its tail, and dashed off at an alarming speed. There was no sight of it. An ominous laugh sounded around the group. "Can't keep up, I get the boy. If you manage to beat me, you can keep him, but I know something you don't... I'll tell you if you beat me at my own game!" The laugh sounded once more before everything went silent.
@Goldenhue HAI

The creature let out a snarl, setting Jonathan down and shifting from elf to a twisted creature. It let out an insane laugh, not even paying attention to it's shoulder, which had grown new muscle and skin by this time. "Well lookie here! We have a band of heroes to save the day! I would be surprised if you could even keep up with me. After all, you're just a cat and a couple of batlings!" The creature grabbed Jonathan with its tail, and dashed off at an alarming speed. There was no sight of it. An ominous laugh sounded around the group. "Can't keep up, I get the boy. If you manage to beat me, you can keep him, but I know something you don't... I'll tell you if you beat me at my own game!" The laugh sounded once more before everything went silent.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Dragonlover
Taylor then grow so mad "CAT CAT, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU DEMON BRAT!" the forest started to bend at her will "NOW HERE IS JUST ONE OF MY SECRETS, I'M NOT JUST HUMAN AND LYNX!" she then made hundreds of trees die, and then she catched an eye on the creature and started running after it.
@Dragonlover
Taylor then grow so mad "CAT CAT, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU DEMON BRAT!" the forest started to bend at her will "NOW HERE IS JUST ONE OF MY SECRETS, I'M NOT JUST HUMAN AND LYNX!" she then made hundreds of trees die, and then she catched an eye on the creature and started running after it.
@Goldenhue GMAIIIIIILLLLL.....

The creature let out an amused laugh. "Smart, for a lab test! Howabout we test limits? I don't think you can survive where I come from, you little kitten!" The creature took flight, with wings that were torn in places. it flew up, and almost disappeared in the darkness.
@Goldenhue GMAIIIIIILLLLL.....

The creature let out an amused laugh. "Smart, for a lab test! Howabout we test limits? I don't think you can survive where I come from, you little kitten!" The creature took flight, with wings that were torn in places. it flew up, and almost disappeared in the darkness.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@dragonlover @goldenhue

Reno was terrified as ghost-boy was dragged off by jerk-face. She followed silently after them, keeping her head low and avoiding twigs. As the fight broke out between the 2, she ran to her friend. She shook him, her eyes reflecting a vivid yellow in the setting sun.“Ghost-boy! Wake up GB! GB I'm scared, jerk-face is hurting Brave-lynx!” Reno said urgently, she saw GB's pale face(well,paler than usual), felt BL's beating heart, and could smell the fear filling the air, but worst of all, in her ear's echoed the monster's insane laughter...
@dragonlover @goldenhue

Reno was terrified as ghost-boy was dragged off by jerk-face. She followed silently after them, keeping her head low and avoiding twigs. As the fight broke out between the 2, she ran to her friend. She shook him, her eyes reflecting a vivid yellow in the setting sun.“Ghost-boy! Wake up GB! GB I'm scared, jerk-face is hurting Brave-lynx!” Reno said urgently, she saw GB's pale face(well,paler than usual), felt BL's beating heart, and could smell the fear filling the air, but worst of all, in her ear's echoed the monster's insane laughter...
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@Dragonlover @Psybug I think ghost-bay is with jerk-face so, but we could work with that.

Taylor then growled knowing that she did not have wings, she kept a eye on him as she ran after him. She then bended vines onto the creature's leg dragging him to the ground, where she then weighed him down.
@Dragonlover @Psybug I think ghost-bay is with jerk-face so, but we could work with that.

Taylor then growled knowing that she did not have wings, she kept a eye on him as she ran after him. She then bended vines onto the creature's leg dragging him to the ground, where she then weighed him down.
@goldenhue (oops, i thought he left johnathan on the ground when he flew. oh well!)
@goldenhue (oops, i thought he left johnathan on the ground when he flew. oh well!)
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@DragonLover (Is this still open? May I join?)
@DragonLover (Is this still open? May I join?)
EvpE4kZ.png
@HeavensWish Two things: One: Haven't I seen you before? Somewhere? Two: It's still open! :D @Goldenhue *cackles* you beat it, you beat it, not let's see what happens! :3 @PsyBug Nice to has you back! :D ANYWAYS... Ghost boy... Jerk face... DIS IS TOO GOOODDD.....

The creature let a twisted smile spread over it's face as it changed back to partial-elf. "Well, you might have cheated, but I'll give him to you anyway. As for that secret... nah, I'll tell you later. It seems fit that it's time I must leave. Until next time, Taylor!" The creature literally became the air, disappearing into thin air, only leaving one morelaugh before going quiet. Jonathan laid there, still unconscious, and with blood dripping off his side. There was a deep pierce wound in his side, most likely from a sword. He was bleeding out more than expected, and would losetoo much blood if he wasn't tended to soon. His heart was beating, and he was alive, but barely.
@HeavensWish Two things: One: Haven't I seen you before? Somewhere? Two: It's still open! :D @Goldenhue *cackles* you beat it, you beat it, not let's see what happens! :3 @PsyBug Nice to has you back! :D ANYWAYS... Ghost boy... Jerk face... DIS IS TOO GOOODDD.....

The creature let a twisted smile spread over it's face as it changed back to partial-elf. "Well, you might have cheated, but I'll give him to you anyway. As for that secret... nah, I'll tell you later. It seems fit that it's time I must leave. Until next time, Taylor!" The creature literally became the air, disappearing into thin air, only leaving one morelaugh before going quiet. Jonathan laid there, still unconscious, and with blood dripping off his side. There was a deep pierce wound in his side, most likely from a sword. He was bleeding out more than expected, and would losetoo much blood if he wasn't tended to soon. His heart was beating, and he was alive, but barely.
@Psybug @GoldenHue @DragonLover Hey ya, I think I've seen you in some of the previous role plays I've been in!

Name: Abbadon
Race: Spirit/Fallen Angel
Appearance: Ghostly pale skin and forest green eyes, black hair tied in a braid and falls over her shoulder. Frail figure with white and gray speckled angel wings. Dirt smudged on her face, and a Cresent moon scar by her right eye. Wears a black jacket over a dark green dress and wears pitch black leather boots.
Other: Abbadon can't remember what it was like before heaven, but she remembers everything after. They told she was an angel, and she was honored. What she didn't know was the rules, and she broke them one at a time. Her wings, given to her by God weakened and when she was walking on a cloud watching everything below, she slipped. Trying to flap her wings nothing happened and she descended onto Penn. Angel to Fallen. Her wings mean nothing, she can't fly. Her wings are just a memory, a scar of what she lost. She grew stronger on Penn but always hid. No one would ever accept her, she had to live with that. She taught herself how to survive, and how to use weapons. She taught herself how to live.
I'm not an angel, not anymore.

Abbadon had been resting in a tree all day, she was used to it by now. But she quickly awoke when she heard a faint noise, a beating heart. She flinched, she hadn't been able to hear these things since heaven. This was just a painful reminder, she had to make it stop. She covered her ears, Pum, Pum Pum, Pum, but the sound wouldn't go away. She looked down and sure enough saw someone. She saw the blood first.
"Oh my gosh," She gasped. The heart beat was slowing, she could hear the trickling of his blood. She jumped off the tree and landed, not so gracefully, on her feet before running up and kneeling beside him. Shaking him she yelled, "Hey wake up! ARE YOU OK?"
Of course he's not ok you idiot, he's dying! A voice inside her yelled.
Pum, Pum Pum, pum, It was getting quiter.
"Someone help?!" She called into the forest.
@Psybug @GoldenHue @DragonLover Hey ya, I think I've seen you in some of the previous role plays I've been in!

Name: Abbadon
Race: Spirit/Fallen Angel
Appearance: Ghostly pale skin and forest green eyes, black hair tied in a braid and falls over her shoulder. Frail figure with white and gray speckled angel wings. Dirt smudged on her face, and a Cresent moon scar by her right eye. Wears a black jacket over a dark green dress and wears pitch black leather boots.
Other: Abbadon can't remember what it was like before heaven, but she remembers everything after. They told she was an angel, and she was honored. What she didn't know was the rules, and she broke them one at a time. Her wings, given to her by God weakened and when she was walking on a cloud watching everything below, she slipped. Trying to flap her wings nothing happened and she descended onto Penn. Angel to Fallen. Her wings mean nothing, she can't fly. Her wings are just a memory, a scar of what she lost. She grew stronger on Penn but always hid. No one would ever accept her, she had to live with that. She taught herself how to survive, and how to use weapons. She taught herself how to live.
I'm not an angel, not anymore.

Abbadon had been resting in a tree all day, she was used to it by now. But she quickly awoke when she heard a faint noise, a beating heart. She flinched, she hadn't been able to hear these things since heaven. This was just a painful reminder, she had to make it stop. She covered her ears, Pum, Pum Pum, Pum, but the sound wouldn't go away. She looked down and sure enough saw someone. She saw the blood first.
"Oh my gosh," She gasped. The heart beat was slowing, she could hear the trickling of his blood. She jumped off the tree and landed, not so gracefully, on her feet before running up and kneeling beside him. Shaking him she yelled, "Hey wake up! ARE YOU OK?"
Of course he's not ok you idiot, he's dying! A voice inside her yelled.
Pum, Pum Pum, pum, It was getting quiter.
"Someone help?!" She called into the forest.
EvpE4kZ.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20