Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Panic is Rising, Peace is Extinct
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@DragonLover .. Is this open? qwq

@Goldenhue Subaru ~ ( ?° ?? ?°)
@DragonLover .. Is this open? qwq

@Goldenhue Subaru ~ ( ?° ?? ?°)
@Dragonlover Couldn't sleep ?

Taylor heard sirens and tried to walk but she would lose more blood which could be dangerous. Max grabbed Maki (Maki is still learning how to fly) and took off to the sky, he looked for Taylor and landed close by her. Maki ran to Taylor "Tayli you don't look to good" Max followed Maki and watched out for scientist who maybe looking for them. Taylor bandage herself up and heard someone running and tried to stand but fell on her knees hard. Max then said "We need to get out of here fast, I'll carry Taylor and Maki stay close behind me" Max rapped Taylor's arm around his shoulder and held on to her hip and walked into the forest to hide. Taylor then heard the boy again and said "Stop, someone's here" Maki hid behind Taylor, scared.
@Dragonlover Couldn't sleep ?

Taylor heard sirens and tried to walk but she would lose more blood which could be dangerous. Max grabbed Maki (Maki is still learning how to fly) and took off to the sky, he looked for Taylor and landed close by her. Maki ran to Taylor "Tayli you don't look to good" Max followed Maki and watched out for scientist who maybe looking for them. Taylor bandage herself up and heard someone running and tried to stand but fell on her knees hard. Max then said "We need to get out of here fast, I'll carry Taylor and Maki stay close behind me" Max rapped Taylor's arm around his shoulder and held on to her hip and walked into the forest to hide. Taylor then heard the boy again and said "Stop, someone's here" Maki hid behind Taylor, scared.
@Annekin
Subaru ? OH is that an anime oh, this just looks alot like my character , i didn't know it was a actual anime.... Sorry?
@Annekin
Subaru ? OH is that an anime oh, this just looks alot like my character , i didn't know it was a actual anime.... Sorry?
@Goldenhue Ahah, he is from Diabolik Lovers, just wanted to hear if you knew the show
+ failed lenny face
@Goldenhue Ahah, he is from Diabolik Lovers, just wanted to hear if you knew the show
+ failed lenny face
@Annekin It's open. I still don't get why you look at all the rps I'm in. XD @Goldenhue I COULDNT SLEEP EITHER @Psybug ... YAY NEW PEOPLE

(Just so people know, when I put these: <"[insert speech here]"> it means that he's speaking in his own language, and unless the others speak it, they have no idea what he's saying. :D )

Jonathan had been looking back to make sure that he wasn't being followed. He hadn't noticed that someone was in front of him until he had practically tackled one of them, who looked to be a lynx hybrid. <"Gah! Who- what..."> He paused to look at the girl, thoroughly confused. He shook his head, scrambling up and attempting to run again. <"Have to run... hide... have to go!"> He mumbled, sprinting off, only to be shot at by some of the guards that were chasing him. He was hit in the shoulder and lower leg, causing him to fall, pain-stricken. He let out a screech of pain, his form flickering back and forth between spectral and physical as he did. His face, as a spectral, looked as if it had become a ghost that went berserk. Literally. The only thing that showed that it wasn't doing this was the fact that it was writhing on the ground.
@Annekin It's open. I still don't get why you look at all the rps I'm in. XD @Goldenhue I COULDNT SLEEP EITHER @Psybug ... YAY NEW PEOPLE

(Just so people know, when I put these: <"[insert speech here]"> it means that he's speaking in his own language, and unless the others speak it, they have no idea what he's saying. :D )

Jonathan had been looking back to make sure that he wasn't being followed. He hadn't noticed that someone was in front of him until he had practically tackled one of them, who looked to be a lynx hybrid. <"Gah! Who- what..."> He paused to look at the girl, thoroughly confused. He shook his head, scrambling up and attempting to run again. <"Have to run... hide... have to go!"> He mumbled, sprinting off, only to be shot at by some of the guards that were chasing him. He was hit in the shoulder and lower leg, causing him to fall, pain-stricken. He let out a screech of pain, his form flickering back and forth between spectral and physical as he did. His face, as a spectral, looked as if it had become a ghost that went berserk. Literally. The only thing that showed that it wasn't doing this was the fact that it was writhing on the ground.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@dragonlover @goldenhue @annekin
Reno ran behind her friend, turning into a fox without noticing. They all stopped and the ghost-boy came from behind them. She turned back to a person and began tying a bandage that had been on her broken ankle to Taylor's leg ,"Make... better..." Reno was very smart, but knew few English words. Reno had a mix of panic, exhaustion, and pure joy written across her face ,"Let's go!" She stood and jogged a short distance away, beckoning for her friends to follow.
Reno ran behind her friend, turning into a fox without noticing. They all stopped and the ghost-boy came from behind them. She turned back to a person and began tying a bandage that had been on her broken ankle to Taylor's leg ,"Make... better..." Reno was very smart, but knew few English words. Reno had a mix of panic, exhaustion, and pure joy written across her face ,"Let's go!" She stood and jogged a short distance away, beckoning for her friends to follow.
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
@DragonLover
Taylor was surprised of what just happened she look at Reno and smiled "You guys go on ahead, I'll take on the guards" Maki hugged Taylor and said "Be careful" and let go. Max and Maki followed Reno while Taylor stayed behind. Taylor then turned into a lynx cat and attacked one of guards and clawed at his neck trying to kill the guard. She was then hit with a bullet in the back, she hissed and blood covered her fur, she then knocked the guard out but more kept coming. Max then stopped running and ran back to Taylor and protected her, Taylor turned human and rapped ghost-boy's arm around her shoulder and said "Max I am not leaving him"
Max growled and said "Fine, you are so stubborn"
Max knocked out half of the guards, and while Taylor walked back to the rest of the group with ghost-boy. Max then followed shortly after, "We need to find a place to hide and fast".
@DragonLover
Taylor was surprised of what just happened she look at Reno and smiled "You guys go on ahead, I'll take on the guards" Maki hugged Taylor and said "Be careful" and let go. Max and Maki followed Reno while Taylor stayed behind. Taylor then turned into a lynx cat and attacked one of guards and clawed at his neck trying to kill the guard. She was then hit with a bullet in the back, she hissed and blood covered her fur, she then knocked the guard out but more kept coming. Max then stopped running and ran back to Taylor and protected her, Taylor turned human and rapped ghost-boy's arm around her shoulder and said "Max I am not leaving him"
Max growled and said "Fine, you are so stubborn"
Max knocked out half of the guards, and while Taylor walked back to the rest of the group with ghost-boy. Max then followed shortly after, "We need to find a place to hide and fast".
@Goldenhue I miss ya. :3 @Psybug

Jonathan was barely aware f who was helping him, but he willingly accepted the help. He stood, but quickly fell again. <"Leave me."> He growled under his breath, then realized the person probably didn't understand him. "I'll find a way out. This isn't the first time." He mumbled, his voice a bit odd since he had an odd accent. He hauled himself to his knees as a few guards walked over, helping him up. Beforehe left though, he whispered something to the girl. "Cover your ears if you don't want to go deaf." he mumled, then willingly walked off with the guards.
@Goldenhue I miss ya. :3 @Psybug

Jonathan was barely aware f who was helping him, but he willingly accepted the help. He stood, but quickly fell again. <"Leave me."> He growled under his breath, then realized the person probably didn't understand him. "I'll find a way out. This isn't the first time." He mumbled, his voice a bit odd since he had an odd accent. He hauled himself to his knees as a few guards walked over, helping him up. Beforehe left though, he whispered something to the girl. "Cover your ears if you don't want to go deaf." he mumled, then willingly walked off with the guards.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@Dragonlover Miss you too

Taylor whispered to Maki, Max and Reno to cover their ears and she covered hers.
@Dragonlover Miss you too

Taylor whispered to Maki, Max and Reno to cover their ears and she covered hers.
Reno's hands preactically flew to her ears, if strange-bot said they needed to, she believed him. She remembered the several times she had been warned by him about guards coming when she was loosening her grate. She turned to the ghost-boy and mouthed 'Good luck!'
Reno's hands preactically flew to her ears, if strange-bot said they needed to, she believed him. She remembered the several times she had been warned by him about guards coming when she was loosening her grate. She turned to the ghost-boy and mouthed 'Good luck!'
+3 hours ahead of FR time Please ping me in replies
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20