Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Private) Lost
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 182 183
@Elubviq

Vincent shook his head, he couldn't stand just lying there. His head started to swim from the movement though, and he started to sway. He closed his eyes and slumped back down.
@Elubviq

Vincent shook his head, he couldn't stand just lying there. His head started to swim from the movement though, and he started to sway. He closed his eyes and slumped back down.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Please, be careful." He felt Vincent would atleast have SOME common sense to not move when injured. "You could hurt more." Calixto sighs. He didn't know what to do.
@socialbookworm

"Please, be careful." He felt Vincent would atleast have SOME common sense to not move when injured. "You could hurt more." Calixto sighs. He didn't know what to do.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

Vincent sighed, and quietly asked, "May I have my book?"

Even if he couldn't sit up, he could read, and feel the worn pages bewteen his fingers. He didn't want to make conversation with the stranger, didn't really want to talk at all, words always scratching at his throat.
@Elubviq

Vincent sighed, and quietly asked, "May I have my book?"

Even if he couldn't sit up, he could read, and feel the worn pages bewteen his fingers. He didn't want to make conversation with the stranger, didn't really want to talk at all, words always scratching at his throat.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

He hands him the book. "I am very sorry for shooting you." He says, before moving to the opposite end of the small place. He seemed to have a half-woven blanket there, and was now continuing it.
@socialbookworm

He hands him the book. "I am very sorry for shooting you." He says, before moving to the opposite end of the small place. He seemed to have a half-woven blanket there, and was now continuing it.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

"It's no problem," Vincent said quietly, already half into his book. In fact, if the stranger tried talking to him now, he would probably respond better. his guard fell when he was reading, and he wasn't thinking as much as he usually did. He held the book above his face, eyes moving across the page quickly.
@Elubviq

"It's no problem," Vincent said quietly, already half into his book. In fact, if the stranger tried talking to him now, he would probably respond better. his guard fell when he was reading, and he wasn't thinking as much as he usually did. He held the book above his face, eyes moving across the page quickly.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"I have no books to read. I could not take any from home, and I cannot read your language. Books are blessings. I miss them so." He continues to weave the blanket, trying to remember the last book he had read.
@socialbookworm

"I have no books to read. I could not take any from home, and I cannot read your language. Books are blessings. I miss them so." He continues to weave the blanket, trying to remember the last book he had read.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

"What sort of books did you read?" he asked. Vincent read almost literally everything, the only consistent furniture in his house being bookshelves filled to the brim. Most of his bad habits revolved around his reading, his insomnia definitely was.
@Elubviq

"What sort of books did you read?" he asked. Vincent read almost literally everything, the only consistent furniture in his house being bookshelves filled to the brim. Most of his bad habits revolved around his reading, his insomnia definitely was.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"I only ever had books that told the stories of my ancestors. They were wonderful. I would read them over and over for hours. I would do anything to read them again." How he missed the books from his childhood.
@socialbookworm

"I only ever had books that told the stories of my ancestors. They were wonderful. I would read them over and over for hours. I would do anything to read them again." How he missed the books from his childhood.
Thomas
he/him
@Elubviq

Vincent hummed, and then in a spur of the moment decision that he would never do if he wasn't reading, he started to read aloud. It was only the Arthurian legends, which he knew by heart by now, and his voice rolled smoothly over the words and syllables.
@Elubviq

Vincent hummed, and then in a spur of the moment decision that he would never do if he wasn't reading, he started to read aloud. It was only the Arthurian legends, which he knew by heart by now, and his voice rolled smoothly over the words and syllables.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

He stops weaving the blanket, and listens. Those words weren't Vincet's own; no. They were the words from someone who dedicated hours to writing. Calixto turns to hear him better, watching him read; listening intently.
@socialbookworm

He stops weaving the blanket, and listens. Those words weren't Vincet's own; no. They were the words from someone who dedicated hours to writing. Calixto turns to hear him better, watching him read; listening intently.
Thomas
he/him
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 182 183