Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ BloodyLockets
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@foxflaim
(We can if you want shall we fast forward it a bit like maybe a month or more into it?)
@foxflaim
(We can if you want shall we fast forward it a bit like maybe a month or more into it?)
@BloodyLockets

((If want to, sure a month or two sounds fine))
@BloodyLockets

((If want to, sure a month or two sounds fine))
Find me on DeviantArt: foxflaim
foxflaim_by_lunar_neo-d8as7ll.png
@foxflaim
It's been 2 month and Isabelle and her traveling companion have became good friends and they haven't came across any team rocker villains for a long while they most likely moved on as Isabelle said "How are your pokemon doing?"
@foxflaim
It's been 2 month and Isabelle and her traveling companion have became good friends and they haven't came across any team rocker villains for a long while they most likely moved on as Isabelle said "How are your pokemon doing?"
@BloodyLockets

"We're doing okay... I think Pit's close to evolving... He's been acting pretty ancy latly... And the dratini is getting much stronger too but..." He looked at the timerball on his belt. "Even still, The darkria is really kiddish.. He'll only come out at night... And only when it's just us...." He sighed a bit. "I think it's scared..."
@BloodyLockets

"We're doing okay... I think Pit's close to evolving... He's been acting pretty ancy latly... And the dratini is getting much stronger too but..." He looked at the timerball on his belt. "Even still, The darkria is really kiddish.. He'll only come out at night... And only when it's just us...." He sighed a bit. "I think it's scared..."
@foxflaim
Isabelle smiled and said "that's alright" Isabelle petted her Sneezle as they kept walking on Isabelle was still a bit iffy about Selth but she didn't say much and sure they've been a team for 2 months now but their friendship did get closer but not close enough that she felt like telling him about her father who is the 8th gym leader and the head of Team Rocker it wasn't the right time yet
@foxflaim
Isabelle smiled and said "that's alright" Isabelle petted her Sneezle as they kept walking on Isabelle was still a bit iffy about Selth but she didn't say much and sure they've been a team for 2 months now but their friendship did get closer but not close enough that she felt like telling him about her father who is the 8th gym leader and the head of Team Rocker it wasn't the right time yet
@BloodyLockets

Seth walked along side her. He looked around. "Hey... I think there's another town coming up.." He said. "Any Idea what one it is...?" He asked. Soom Pit popped out of his ball and the cat pokemon ran around them, meowing and such, even trying to get the sneezle to play.
@BloodyLockets

Seth walked along side her. He looked around. "Hey... I think there's another town coming up.." He said. "Any Idea what one it is...?" He asked. Soom Pit popped out of his ball and the cat pokemon ran around them, meowing and such, even trying to get the sneezle to play.
@foxflaim
Isabelle laughed a bit at pit and waved Sneezle on to play. Sneezle gave a sniker and began to play with put as Izzy in other words walked with Seth to the next town and said "I have no idea"
@foxflaim
Isabelle laughed a bit at pit and waved Sneezle on to play. Sneezle gave a sniker and began to play with put as Izzy in other words walked with Seth to the next town and said "I have no idea"
@BloodyLockets

Seth smiled, watching the pokemon. "Well... I guess We'll find out when we get there.. Maybe its a city!" He grinned. He looked around the area and sighed. "Anyway It's still exiting... Going to a new tow and all.." He sighed
@BloodyLockets

Seth smiled, watching the pokemon. "Well... I guess We'll find out when we get there.. Maybe its a city!" He grinned. He looked around the area and sighed. "Anyway It's still exiting... Going to a new tow and all.." He sighed
@foxflaim
Izzy smiled and said "let's only hope" Izzy continued on walking while the pokemon played together Izzy would yawn and say " getting tired so we should hurry along to this town"
@foxflaim
Izzy smiled and said "let's only hope" Izzy continued on walking while the pokemon played together Izzy would yawn and say " getting tired so we should hurry along to this town"
@BloodyLockets

Seth nodded.
After sometime, they came across a larger town and Seth froze. "Oh.. Oh dear... We should just skip this town...." He said worriedly
@BloodyLockets

Seth nodded.
After sometime, they came across a larger town and Seth froze. "Oh.. Oh dear... We should just skip this town...." He said worriedly
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13