Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 134 135
@Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] Eclectic [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20802801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/208029/20802801_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Malphas [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] He has no big preference, but prefers greenery surroundings over anything else. [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes. ((i still feel really bad about opting out last time i tried > < this time I made sure that the way is clear, and I just want to apologize again :-:))
@Galaxtic
Username: Eclectic
Dragon image(URL):
20802801_350.png

Dragon name: Malphas
Match's Gender Preference: Male
Where they would like to go on a date!: He has no big preference, but prefers greenery surroundings over anything else.

Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes.

((i still feel really bad about opting out last time i tried > < this time I made sure that the way is clear, and I just want to apologize again :-:))
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Eclectic

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more in a new post and ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
@Eclectic

Thank you very much for signing up! You've been accepted so the entry fee of 5,000t or 6g, can be sent to me in a PM now!

Remember; this pays for the first 3 dragons, so if you wish to sign up more dragons to reach the maximum for your buck- feel free to post more in a new post and ping me again!

**When you sign-up you are committing yourself to something and to someone else. So before the sign ups end decide upon yourself and ensure you have the time and internet capability for this. It is of the utmost importance.
If you suddenly decide to withdraw from this please let me know asap otherwise there will be consequences and much disappointment.
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
Last 30mins and we still need some dragon bachelors & bachelorettes!
(Odd numbers suck ;w;)
Last 30mins and we still need some dragon bachelors & bachelorettes!
(Odd numbers suck ;w;)
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic I hope i'm not too late,,? haha [b]Username:[/b] SaltedKitten [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40611819] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/406119/40611819_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Alinar [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female (Optional) [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Anywhere is fine with them! [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Yes!
@Galaxtic
I hope i'm not too late,,? haha
Username: SaltedKitten
Dragon image(URL):
40611819_350.png

Dragon name: Alinar
Match's Gender Preference: Female
(Optional) Where they would like to go on a date!: Anywhere is fine with them!
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Yes!
Stay positive! ♥
tumblr_inline_n6kdvqWTSp1qlye38.gif
@SaltedKitten

@SaltedKitten

7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@BlitzRyu @Crustacean @Avoria @Reiyn @AnxiousGrizzly @GoddessOfCarries @Enmity @Vampurr @Superblox @Eclectic @SaltedKitten

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your match!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (23rd) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!
Keep in mind everyone is busy - but it shouldn't hold them up for too long!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!!

I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and extra cheerful experience roleplaying for Wavecrest!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
@BlitzRyu @Crustacean @Avoria @Reiyn @AnxiousGrizzly @GoddessOfCarries @Enmity @Vampurr @Superblox @Eclectic @SaltedKitten

Hello everyone! This is to let everyone know that ALL Initiator messages have been sent out and now it is up to you all to respond to them and get your match!

Again; if you do not receive the start to your date by LATE TOMORROW (23rd) then let me know asap and I'll attempt to see what the hold-up is!
Keep in mind everyone is busy - but it shouldn't hold them up for too long!

If you are interested in participating again then ping me and let me know and I'll add you to the pinglist for next time!

As usual I'd like to thank everyone for participating and showing interest!! Without you all there would not be a Dragon Blind Dates and cool new roleplaying experiences!!

I really do hope everything works out and you all have an excellent and extra cheerful experience roleplaying for Wavecrest!!

See you next time!! Thank you!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

I joined this wayyyyy back in the day, I'm so happy to see its still going! Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@Galaxtic

I joined this wayyyyy back in the day, I'm so happy to see its still going! Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@shsltrashboy

Sure thing!

You've been added! c:
@shsltrashboy

Sure thing!

You've been added! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
Hello everyone! We're back and we're letting you know that the Sign-Ups for Dragon Blind Dates will be held from June 24th - June 30th and has begun!!

Get excited for this month's session!!! We'll have special summer dates which includes fireworks and more!!

Make sure to read the rules or if you're new and if you've been with us before as a refresher; also welcome back!!

If you have any other questions or comments please let me know and you may begin deciding which dragon(s) you'd like to throw into the dating world! Happy Sunday and good luck submitting!!

@Lutielle @VoxxVoleur @GhostQueen13 @Finpai @TheMimic1013 @Cosmopoeia @Galaxies26 @Pantali @Redletter @praesaepe @Juneberry @Tox @Trishluv @Tunquen @vergoftowels @Micolash @PoorLifeChoices @Theoretically @Meias @JumpScared @TheMageLemon245 @Maliik @axdrive @Zeedikay @Starshining @kozzy @theradicaldame @Finian @SwanMuffin27 @Armonium @cherryy @Kagehana @Syndesis @Vampurr @Smithsonian @Polyhymnia @TheElfDruid @TangeloJack @Blackiebelle @NightRising @Aazhie @Vulpinemaniac @UnbridledPassion @livedragon @Kaelum @Ejdeha @shsltrashboy @Megidoladyne @JokarAkumaz @SirKeema @WhiteBlue @NorthSong @ClanHeartsgleam @Frysa @SpiderCider @PureWater @InkyBrush @marchhare @Mesai @Interlinea @Littlelit4 @jacksfilms @eldritchlesbian @Havril @OnwardAndUp @maw @dillysAlt @LordSheo @Hirvio @Nanobot87 @KittyDoctor @SteampunkLlama @apart @CrowsFlight @Carson @OnionSenpai @WillowtheWisp @RooksandRocks @Scullyosis @Cacogen @Zelan @YordleLover @Chagon @LesserDog128 @rekas0 @Maedhras @VivaFariy @Comic1Sans @MagykalWagykal @Evet @BlackMgaic @Sacnite @SkullLotus @Solztize @meownelly102 @Servalan @Sylveadiff @DragonMaiden @GoddessOfCarries @Superblox @slp0001 @EmeraldJubilee @Catkidemma @LancelotOfTheSky @Myndris @Crustacean @BlitzRyu @Reiyn @MeisaCrystal @Enmity @Avoria @buffalopigpie @shsltrashboy
Hello everyone! We're back and we're letting you know that the Sign-Ups for Dragon Blind Dates will be held from June 24th - June 30th and has begun!!

Get excited for this month's session!!! We'll have special summer dates which includes fireworks and more!!

Make sure to read the rules or if you're new and if you've been with us before as a refresher; also welcome back!!

If you have any other questions or comments please let me know and you may begin deciding which dragon(s) you'd like to throw into the dating world! Happy Sunday and good luck submitting!!

@Lutielle @VoxxVoleur @GhostQueen13 @Finpai @TheMimic1013 @Cosmopoeia @Galaxies26 @Pantali @Redletter @praesaepe @Juneberry @Tox @Trishluv @Tunquen @vergoftowels @Micolash @PoorLifeChoices @Theoretically @Meias @JumpScared @TheMageLemon245 @Maliik @axdrive @Zeedikay @Starshining @kozzy @theradicaldame @Finian @SwanMuffin27 @Armonium @cherryy @Kagehana @Syndesis @Vampurr @Smithsonian @Polyhymnia @TheElfDruid @TangeloJack @Blackiebelle @NightRising @Aazhie @Vulpinemaniac @UnbridledPassion @livedragon @Kaelum @Ejdeha @shsltrashboy @Megidoladyne @JokarAkumaz @SirKeema @WhiteBlue @NorthSong @ClanHeartsgleam @Frysa @SpiderCider @PureWater @InkyBrush @marchhare @Mesai @Interlinea @Littlelit4 @jacksfilms @eldritchlesbian @Havril @OnwardAndUp @maw @dillysAlt @LordSheo @Hirvio @Nanobot87 @KittyDoctor @SteampunkLlama @apart @CrowsFlight @Carson @OnionSenpai @WillowtheWisp @RooksandRocks @Scullyosis @Cacogen @Zelan @YordleLover @Chagon @LesserDog128 @rekas0 @Maedhras @VivaFariy @Comic1Sans @MagykalWagykal @Evet @BlackMgaic @Sacnite @SkullLotus @Solztize @meownelly102 @Servalan @Sylveadiff @DragonMaiden @GoddessOfCarries @Superblox @slp0001 @EmeraldJubilee @Catkidemma @LancelotOfTheSky @Myndris @Crustacean @BlitzRyu @Reiyn @MeisaCrystal @Enmity @Avoria @buffalopigpie @shsltrashboy
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic Oh, this seems pretty neat. I'd like to be a part of this! :] ----- [b]Username:[/b] Abs0lute [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3243106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32432/3243106_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Silvanus [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Sure!
@Galaxtic
Oh, this seems pretty neat. I'd like to be a part of this! :]
Username: Abs0lute
Dragon image(URL):
3243106_350.png

Dragon name: Silvanus
Match's Gender Preference: Female
Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Sure!
2ce1fde6ca801583cef20c7746eead7c7e393a1c.png
1 2 ... 123 124 125 126 127 ... 134 135