Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [PINGLIST] Dragon Blind Dates!
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 135
@Galaxtic
This seems like a great way to jump into FR RP! Could I be added to the pinglist for whenever this is up again? And do we also need to go ahead and fill out the form or wait until the next event?
@Galaxtic
This seems like a great way to jump into FR RP! Could I be added to the pinglist for whenever this is up again? And do we also need to go ahead and fill out the form or wait until the next event?
oie_w_MVOpun_Nu_EHF.pngSnb3SHJ.png
@Avoria

Totally!! You've been added!

You only fill out and submit a form when we're accepting applications! You'll get a ping when sign-ups are open! c:
@Avoria

Totally!! You've been added!

You only fill out and submit a form when we're accepting applications! You'll get a ping when sign-ups are open! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galaxtic

Username: NinjaPuppy

Dragon Image:

(Sorry on I phone can’t paste properly)

Dragon name: HolyKnight

Would like a dragon similar to them.

Would like a girl.

Please ping me when ready
@Galaxtic

Username: NinjaPuppy

Dragon Image:

(Sorry on I phone can’t paste properly)

Dragon name: HolyKnight

Would like a dragon similar to them.

Would like a girl.

Please ping me when ready
@NinjaPuppy

We're currently not accepting applications!

If you'd like, I can ping you when sign-ups are open and you can submit something then!

Let me know! c:
@NinjaPuppy

We're currently not accepting applications!

If you'd like, I can ping you when sign-ups are open and you can submit something then!

Let me know! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@Galactix

Sure thing!

That would be great!
@Galactix

Sure thing!

That would be great!
@Galaxtic
I would love to be added to the ping list for the next sign up,please and thank you :)
@Galaxtic
I would love to be added to the ping list for the next sign up,please and thank you :)
UZVTEBc.png
@buffalopigpie

Sounds good!

You've been added! c:
@buffalopigpie

Sounds good!

You've been added! c:
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
Hello everyone! We're back and we're letting you know that the Sign-Ups for Dragon Blind Dates will be held from April 17th - April 21st and has begun!! (Yes I know today is the 16th, we're getting it started a day earlier!)

Get excited for this month's session!!! We'll have special mid-spring dates to enjoy the springly weather!

Make sure to read the rules or if you're new and if you've been with us before as a refresher; also welcome back!!

If you have any other questions or comments please let me know and you may begin deciding which dragon(s) you'd like to throw into the dating world! Happy Monday and good luck submitting!!

@Lutielle @VoxxVoleur @GhostQueen13 @Finpai @TheMimic1013 @Cosmopoeia @Galaxies26 @Pantali @Redletter @praesaepe @Juneberry @Tox @o0ArcaneAura0o @Trishluv @Tunquen @vergoftowels @Micolash @PoorLifeChoices @Theoretically @Meias @JumpScared @BoomBreeze @TheMageLemon245 @Maliik @axdrive @Zeedikay @Starshining @kozzy @theradicaldame @Finian @Yewitz @SwanMuffin27 @Armonium @cherryy @Kagehana @Syndesis @Vampurr @Smithsonian @Polyhymnia @TheElfDruid @TangeloJack @Blackiebelle @NightRising @catNoir @Aazhie @Vulpinemaniac @UnbridledPassion @livedragon @Kaelum @Ejdeha @shsltrashboy @Megidoladyne @BlueAlphyn885 @JokarAkumaz @SirKeema @WhiteBlue @NorthSong @ClanHeartsgleam @Frysa @LongLiveFangirls @SpiderCider @PureWater @InkyBrush @marchhare @Mesai @Interlinea @Littlelit4 @jacksfilms @Dorklan @eldritchlesbian @Havril @OnwardAndUp @maw @dillysAlt @LordSheo @Hirvio @KingAlexander0 @Nanobot87 @KittyDoctor @SteampunkLlama @apart @CrowsFlight @LeviathanScream @Carson @OnionSenpai @WillowtheWisp @RooksandRocks @Scullyosis @Cacogen @Zelan @BlackCosmos @YordleLover @Chagon @LesserDog128 @rekas0 @Maedhras @VivaFariy @Comic1Sans @MagykalWagykal @ThystLodagi @ophician @Evet @BlackMgaic @Sacnite @SkullLotus @Solztize @meownelly102 @Servalan @Sylveadiff @DragonMaiden @GoddessOfCarries @Superblox @slp0001 @EmeraldJubilee @Catkidemma @LancelotOfTheSky @Juniipersass @Myndris @Crustacean @BlitzRyu @AnxiousGrizzly @Reiyn @MeisaCrystal @Enmity @Avoria @buffalopigpie

Also, if you no longer wish to be part of the pinglist, let me know and I'll remove you!
Hello everyone! We're back and we're letting you know that the Sign-Ups for Dragon Blind Dates will be held from April 17th - April 21st and has begun!! (Yes I know today is the 16th, we're getting it started a day earlier!)

Get excited for this month's session!!! We'll have special mid-spring dates to enjoy the springly weather!

Make sure to read the rules or if you're new and if you've been with us before as a refresher; also welcome back!!

If you have any other questions or comments please let me know and you may begin deciding which dragon(s) you'd like to throw into the dating world! Happy Monday and good luck submitting!!

@Lutielle @VoxxVoleur @GhostQueen13 @Finpai @TheMimic1013 @Cosmopoeia @Galaxies26 @Pantali @Redletter @praesaepe @Juneberry @Tox @o0ArcaneAura0o @Trishluv @Tunquen @vergoftowels @Micolash @PoorLifeChoices @Theoretically @Meias @JumpScared @BoomBreeze @TheMageLemon245 @Maliik @axdrive @Zeedikay @Starshining @kozzy @theradicaldame @Finian @Yewitz @SwanMuffin27 @Armonium @cherryy @Kagehana @Syndesis @Vampurr @Smithsonian @Polyhymnia @TheElfDruid @TangeloJack @Blackiebelle @NightRising @catNoir @Aazhie @Vulpinemaniac @UnbridledPassion @livedragon @Kaelum @Ejdeha @shsltrashboy @Megidoladyne @BlueAlphyn885 @JokarAkumaz @SirKeema @WhiteBlue @NorthSong @ClanHeartsgleam @Frysa @LongLiveFangirls @SpiderCider @PureWater @InkyBrush @marchhare @Mesai @Interlinea @Littlelit4 @jacksfilms @Dorklan @eldritchlesbian @Havril @OnwardAndUp @maw @dillysAlt @LordSheo @Hirvio @KingAlexander0 @Nanobot87 @KittyDoctor @SteampunkLlama @apart @CrowsFlight @LeviathanScream @Carson @OnionSenpai @WillowtheWisp @RooksandRocks @Scullyosis @Cacogen @Zelan @BlackCosmos @YordleLover @Chagon @LesserDog128 @rekas0 @Maedhras @VivaFariy @Comic1Sans @MagykalWagykal @ThystLodagi @ophician @Evet @BlackMgaic @Sacnite @SkullLotus @Solztize @meownelly102 @Servalan @Sylveadiff @DragonMaiden @GoddessOfCarries @Superblox @slp0001 @EmeraldJubilee @Catkidemma @LancelotOfTheSky @Juniipersass @Myndris @Crustacean @BlitzRyu @AnxiousGrizzly @Reiyn @MeisaCrystal @Enmity @Avoria @buffalopigpie

Also, if you no longer wish to be part of the pinglist, let me know and I'll remove you!
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@galaxtic [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39567066&skin=0&apparel=3638,3700,15713,10400,10372,10380,10365&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Soleil [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] Something formal would be nice. [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] No [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,15317&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Emrys [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] So long as it involves magic in someway, he'd probably be interested. [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] No [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=39799031&skin=0&apparel=973,3642,22919&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Cocoa [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Where they would like to go on a date!:[/b] She doesn't really have any preference. [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] No [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/405781/40578020_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Mordred [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] No
@galaxtic

Dragon image(URL): dragon?did=39567066&skin=0&apparel=3638,3700,15713,10400,10372,10380,10365&xt=dressing.png

Dragon name: Soleil

Match's Gender Preference: Male

Where they would like to go on a date!: Something formal would be nice.

Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): No

Dragon image(URL): dragon?did=39045435&skin=0&apparel=17884,15320,17904,17924,17917,17890,15317&xt=dressing.png

Dragon name: Emrys

Match's Gender Preference: Female

Where they would like to go on a date!: So long as it involves magic in someway, he'd probably be interested.

Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): No

Dragon image(URL): dragon?did=39799031&skin=0&apparel=973,3642,22919&xt=dressing.png

Dragon name: Cocoa

Where they would like to go on a date!: She doesn't really have any preference.

Dragon image(URL): 40578020_350.png

Dragon name: Mordred

@Galaxtic [b]Username:[/b] Crustacean [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26836623] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268367/26836623_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Wollstonecroft (Ignore the female pose, he is a guy!) [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Male [b]Dragon image(URL):[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25363056] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/253631/25363056_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Dragon name:[/b] Willow [b]Match's Gender Preference:[/b] Female [b]Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?[size=2](It is free if you are selected)[/size]:[/b] Sure!
@Galaxtic
Username: Crustacean
Dragon image(URL):
26836623_350.png

Dragon name: Wollstonecroft (Ignore the female pose, he is a guy!)

Dragon image(URL):
25363056_350.png

Dragon name: Willow

Sign up to be an extra if a match is needed?(It is free if you are selected): Sure!
chickens are decent people
1 2 ... 121 122 123 124 125 ... 134 135