Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {prp} The Lands of Wind { RyuchanxChi }
1 2
((@chisohma HEY CHI YOUR TURN!! XD))
((@chisohma HEY CHI YOUR TURN!! XD))
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
Isadora wasn't pleased by all the larger dragons..They were just too big, yet she didn't falter when stiffening up her lip and upholding herself like the leader she was. They followed Michael and Kohaku, closely as to not be trampled by the hatchlings at play which towered Isadora easily. Such strength and beauty came from them... It almost made Izzy sick to her stomach in jealousy. But her pride kept her grounded. Her flight lacked these huge creatures- she wanted to collect them. Have them fly for her. "Walt~ Pleased to meet you." Her voice sly as she rose to her hind legs, standing as tall as she could with elegance although she could barely make height over his paw. "Isadora, Lead wings of this group. Your lair has helped us graciously, and owe you great thanks. As well- one of our young is wounded. Your efforts are greatly apperciated. The hospitality you have shown us is also astounding. For this- I wish a great truce with our lairs- and when you happen upon teh Arcane, we will spare the same treatment as you have shown us."

The Imperial hatchling wasn't at all thrilled of being Isadora's sidekick of meeting such a huge dragon. Likewise, under her skullmask she obviously looked up at him and quickly ran behind Isadora for protection in which she was slightly bigger than lead even as a hatchling.

"Juunigatsu is his name, the wound of us that is down. Is there anything more we can do to repay your efforts." Her voice calmed, yet still regal all the same. "Regis-and Yuzuki are other two." Petting the imperial, more like in a pet sort of fashion than a member of her flight. The small fae leader at the feet of a huge giant like walt. Two leaders of opposite sides of the coin. "We came for food and your ruins, your territory is plentiful....The wind is always nice here." She smiled at him softly.

Yuzuki saw Isadora calm, and thus rendered her to calm slightly as she wagged her tail and looked about for the other imperials to watch. Kohaku.. michael.. They were all so huge and brilliant and wondered if her and Juunigatsu would be that size one day. Or was the flight cursed for shortness...

The Lead turned around when the thunder clapped. The imperial did the same. "We will have to find refuge soon." She muttered to herself.

Reply For
Isadora wasn't pleased by all the larger dragons..They were just too big, yet she didn't falter when stiffening up her lip and upholding herself like the leader she was. They followed Michael and Kohaku, closely as to not be trampled by the hatchlings at play which towered Isadora easily. Such strength and beauty came from them... It almost made Izzy sick to her stomach in jealousy. But her pride kept her grounded. Her flight lacked these huge creatures- she wanted to collect them. Have them fly for her. "Walt~ Pleased to meet you." Her voice sly as she rose to her hind legs, standing as tall as she could with elegance although she could barely make height over his paw. "Isadora, Lead wings of this group. Your lair has helped us graciously, and owe you great thanks. As well- one of our young is wounded. Your efforts are greatly apperciated. The hospitality you have shown us is also astounding. For this- I wish a great truce with our lairs- and when you happen upon teh Arcane, we will spare the same treatment as you have shown us."

The Imperial hatchling wasn't at all thrilled of being Isadora's sidekick of meeting such a huge dragon. Likewise, under her skullmask she obviously looked up at him and quickly ran behind Isadora for protection in which she was slightly bigger than lead even as a hatchling.

"Juunigatsu is his name, the wound of us that is down. Is there anything more we can do to repay your efforts." Her voice calmed, yet still regal all the same. "Regis-and Yuzuki are other two." Petting the imperial, more like in a pet sort of fashion than a member of her flight. The small fae leader at the feet of a huge giant like walt. Two leaders of opposite sides of the coin. "We came for food and your ruins, your territory is plentiful....The wind is always nice here." She smiled at him softly.

Yuzuki saw Isadora calm, and thus rendered her to calm slightly as she wagged her tail and looked about for the other imperials to watch. Kohaku.. michael.. They were all so huge and brilliant and wondered if her and Juunigatsu would be that size one day. Or was the flight cursed for shortness...

The Lead turned around when the thunder clapped. The imperial did the same. "We will have to find refuge soon." She muttered to herself.

Reply For
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@ryuchanwings sorry for late reply ;_; really hectic irl );
@ryuchanwings sorry for late reply ;_; really hectic irl );

@chisohma lol it's alright. I've been busy too.

Walt tilted his head. This was an interesting, but odd clan. "We always welcome alliances." The clown-patterned guardian rumbled. "Currently, we have one other alliance with an Arcane clan, the Magos clan, led by Erana." He smiled. "We have not heard from her in some time, though. We had hoped to invite you here to enjoy dinner, and perhaps share with us some news from the arcane lands." He nudged the snowy-white pearlcatcher female out of the way gently and looked out the window. "My firstborn son, Oswald, is a personal guard to the Lord Arcanist. He does not get out often, and we rarely hear word of him. If you have any news you would like to share, we would be grateful. As it is, we encourage you to stay here until the storm passes. Kasumi would be happy to try and guard you all against the lightning Strikes, but I believe it is better to not tempt the elements in such a way." He looked at the young circuit-patterned Imperial and smiled. "Hannu is much too young at this time for such a task as Lightning-catching."
@chisohma lol it's alright. I've been busy too.

Walt tilted his head. This was an interesting, but odd clan. "We always welcome alliances." The clown-patterned guardian rumbled. "Currently, we have one other alliance with an Arcane clan, the Magos clan, led by Erana." He smiled. "We have not heard from her in some time, though. We had hoped to invite you here to enjoy dinner, and perhaps share with us some news from the arcane lands." He nudged the snowy-white pearlcatcher female out of the way gently and looked out the window. "My firstborn son, Oswald, is a personal guard to the Lord Arcanist. He does not get out often, and we rarely hear word of him. If you have any news you would like to share, we would be grateful. As it is, we encourage you to stay here until the storm passes. Kasumi would be happy to try and guard you all against the lightning Strikes, but I believe it is better to not tempt the elements in such a way." He looked at the young circuit-patterned Imperial and smiled. "Hannu is much too young at this time for such a task as Lightning-catching."
"Sir Oswald is your son?" Isadora squinted her eyes, and called forth Regis whom quickly settled next to her. "Sir Oswald, was he not in stationed in the observatory with you..." Petting the skull upon his head, like a pet rather than an equal. "Regis was apart of the high council not so long ago.. I met him and Oswald in the observatory when I worked under our leader. Small , small world- isn't." Rubbing Regis's skull affectionately. "Being under the direction of the Arcane God is very tedious, insightful, and time consuming. Asking about the world around us, the findings on a second to second bases. Not many would come forth to fight us, so your ... well. Sir Oswald should be fine. A lot of knowledge though, is my only concern. The more you continue in the route, you more you can become....lost. Some do not always come back the same way after serving... " Shaking her head. "I am sure Sir Oswald is fine if he is merely a guard, you said.. right?" Regis lifted his head and chirped softly..

It didn't take long before Isadora moved Regis's skull aside, revealing a seriously intense face. Then he grabbed his face and screeched.. As if in incredible pain... It didn't last long as soon as Isadora put back his mask the Fae male calmed instantly.. yet heeved the whole way through.. The white fae slowly looked at Walt, and shook her head. "Great repercussions for the advancement of dragon kind. To go forward, sometimes you must take a step back.. You understand?" Straightening her back. "When we go back, we will seek out Oswald, hopefully convince him to come visit you. It will do him well.." A soft smile appeared on her face, she was an odd creature- something about her- the air was different than other dragons- she knew something about something... the secrets she could know. The mystery in her. "I think it is time our little ones retire... If you will allow us."

Regis coiled below Issy's body.. and even the imperial child coiled close to them, almost falling asleep..

"We may be tied together more than you may think. Your alliance is welcomed and an honor.. "

@Ryuchanwings Tag!
"Sir Oswald is your son?" Isadora squinted her eyes, and called forth Regis whom quickly settled next to her. "Sir Oswald, was he not in stationed in the observatory with you..." Petting the skull upon his head, like a pet rather than an equal. "Regis was apart of the high council not so long ago.. I met him and Oswald in the observatory when I worked under our leader. Small , small world- isn't." Rubbing Regis's skull affectionately. "Being under the direction of the Arcane God is very tedious, insightful, and time consuming. Asking about the world around us, the findings on a second to second bases. Not many would come forth to fight us, so your ... well. Sir Oswald should be fine. A lot of knowledge though, is my only concern. The more you continue in the route, you more you can become....lost. Some do not always come back the same way after serving... " Shaking her head. "I am sure Sir Oswald is fine if he is merely a guard, you said.. right?" Regis lifted his head and chirped softly..

It didn't take long before Isadora moved Regis's skull aside, revealing a seriously intense face. Then he grabbed his face and screeched.. As if in incredible pain... It didn't last long as soon as Isadora put back his mask the Fae male calmed instantly.. yet heeved the whole way through.. The white fae slowly looked at Walt, and shook her head. "Great repercussions for the advancement of dragon kind. To go forward, sometimes you must take a step back.. You understand?" Straightening her back. "When we go back, we will seek out Oswald, hopefully convince him to come visit you. It will do him well.." A soft smile appeared on her face, she was an odd creature- something about her- the air was different than other dragons- she knew something about something... the secrets she could know. The mystery in her. "I think it is time our little ones retire... If you will allow us."

Regis coiled below Issy's body.. and even the imperial child coiled close to them, almost falling asleep..

"We may be tied together more than you may think. Your alliance is welcomed and an honor.. "

@Ryuchanwings Tag!

Walt nodded, and looked to the Circuit-bonded imperial youngling. "Show them to a guest nest, Hannu." He rumbled, then turned to Isolde. "And if you would bring them a meal, Isolde?"

Hannu nodded nervously, still not used to the big Patriarch of the clan, and Isolde scampered off to the food stores.

Hannu kept glancing over at the guests as they walked. The young male was a bit uneasy, but he did his duty.
Walt nodded, and looked to the Circuit-bonded imperial youngling. "Show them to a guest nest, Hannu." He rumbled, then turned to Isolde. "And if you would bring them a meal, Isolde?"

Hannu nodded nervously, still not used to the big Patriarch of the clan, and Isolde scampered off to the food stores.

Hannu kept glancing over at the guests as they walked. The young male was a bit uneasy, but he did his duty.
1 2