Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | {prp} The Lands of Wind { RyuchanxChi }
1 2
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32074] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/32074_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The Flight, was shakey and un-united as one. Still, the flight moved on and was directed by a very small Fae named Isadora. Dominate and sure of herself, she led her new family in to the lands of the Wind... A supposed time where the Arcane were 'oked' to come learn of some ruin tablets that they were told of. Immediately upon landing- she turned and hissed at the Imperials in their group- younglings whom smelt of a different land than their own. Just barely hatchlings from earth and nature, already she was making them work and learn with no mercy of their age! There after, she crawled up in to the largest rock and sniffed around for an appropriate dragon in charge to let them in, and greeted by a non familiar face was an older dragon whom granted them passing with their purple runic eyes that Isadora was oh so pleased to show off. Although the younger ones were of different smells and color- they were allowed in only because of their flight leader. All the small things that made her feel important.. [b]"Alright- Regis. Take the girl, and I'll take the boy. We meet back in an hour. I expect something good for dinner." [/b] Regis, a blue and forest colored Fae bowed his head which wore a dead dragon's skull upon his head to the lovely ice queen. Or so he thought of her. Without hesitation, he took the white imperial hatchling and took off. Their flight seemingly shakey and especially with the younger one.. It seemed as if she were scared of being with the fae male more than listen in delight. [b]"You- come with me."[/b] Picking the male up by the scruff and pulling him along as she took flight. As soon as she flapped a few- she let him fall to fly on his own as they searched through the bamboo for the ruins they were suppose to be excavating. The shiny of purple eyes as they darted between them like a snake in the grass.. Sun just rising, but Isadora- a leader. A queen- took her flight with much devotion, some would say- too much devotion. The smell of the winds, so refreshing.. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27284] [img]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q776/chisohmasoa/ChisMiscPets/27284_3501_zpse32eafb9.png[/img] [/url] [ BACK RP, WHICH MEANS HE IS JUST BARELY HATCHLING ATM OF RP ][/center] Juu wasn't the pleased little bugger that was pushed around so easily. As soon as they were apart, he seemed reluctant to leave Yuzuki behind. Especially with her fears, but what the lead wanted- she got- and if she got mad... His ears flattened as he was picked up. Hissing at her when she snatched him, and when she let him go when they took flight. Immediately his wings opened, yet struggled as he was just barely learning, just like Yuzuki how to fly. They only just learned! With a shakey, maybe tumbling in to some leafs of the bamboos, he finally took a stead flight. Quiet- he followed after her.. yet seemed very unwilling to do anything she said, nor took it with any grain of salt.. But the land here... At least it was a sight... He missed his green home..and this seemed very much his element, with that, at least he could take comfort in. @Ryuchanwings

The Flight, was shakey and un-united as one. Still, the flight moved on and was directed by a very small Fae named Isadora. Dominate and sure of herself, she led her new family in to the lands of the Wind... A supposed time where the Arcane were 'oked' to come learn of some ruin tablets that they were told of. Immediately upon landing- she turned and hissed at the Imperials in their group- younglings whom smelt of a different land than their own. Just barely hatchlings from earth and nature, already she was making them work and learn with no mercy of their age! There after, she crawled up in to the largest rock and sniffed around for an appropriate dragon in charge to let them in, and greeted by a non familiar face was an older dragon whom granted them passing with their purple runic eyes that Isadora was oh so pleased to show off. Although the younger ones were of different smells and color- they were allowed in only because of their flight leader. All the small things that made her feel important..

"Alright- Regis. Take the girl, and I'll take the boy. We meet back in an hour. I expect something good for dinner." Regis, a blue and forest colored Fae bowed his head which wore a dead dragon's skull upon his head to the lovely ice queen. Or so he thought of her. Without hesitation, he took the white imperial hatchling and took off. Their flight seemingly shakey and especially with the younger one.. It seemed as if she were scared of being with the fae male more than listen in delight.

"You- come with me." Picking the male up by the scruff and pulling him along as she took flight. As soon as she flapped a few- she let him fall to fly on his own as they searched through the bamboo for the ruins they were suppose to be excavating. The shiny of purple eyes as they darted between them like a snake in the grass.. Sun just rising, but Isadora- a leader. A queen- took her flight with much devotion, some would say- too much devotion.

The smell of the winds, so refreshing..

27284_3501_zpse32eafb9.png

[ BACK RP, WHICH MEANS HE IS JUST BARELY HATCHLING ATM OF RP ]

Juu wasn't the pleased little bugger that was pushed around so easily. As soon as they were apart, he seemed reluctant to leave Yuzuki behind. Especially with her fears, but what the lead wanted- she got- and if she got mad... His ears flattened as he was picked up. Hissing at her when she snatched him, and when she let him go when they took flight. Immediately his wings opened, yet struggled as he was just barely learning, just like Yuzuki how to fly. They only just learned! With a shakey, maybe tumbling in to some leafs of the bamboos, he finally took a stead flight. Quiet- he followed after her.. yet seemed very unwilling to do anything she said, nor took it with any grain of salt.. But the land here... At least it was a sight... He missed his green home..and this seemed very much his element, with that, at least he could take comfort in.

@Ryuchanwings
SELLING GEMS FOR MYCENA CUSTOM CREDITS.
YOU WILL GET MORE GEMS FOR YOUR BUCK FROM ME THAN THE SHOP!
[ CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ]

tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@Chisohma [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=241] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/241_350.png[/img] [/url] Walt, the leader of the Soul Flight Clan, founder of one of the first sixty clans in all the world, was having an interesting day. He had been brought word that a pair of dragons from an arcane clan was visiting his territory. The large pale guardian was curious. His mate, the golden Wildclaw Lillian, was off hunting for the day with a few of the younger Souls in the clan. He turned to the young imperial with arcanist eyes at his side, trying hard to pay attention to his duties, but distracted by the lovely young Light-eyed imperial who was currently playing with her lightweaver doll. He smiled and cleared his throat, a low, gravely sound. "Michael?" He began, drawing the young male's attention with a start. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1789] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/1789_350.png[/img] [/url] He looked a little abashed, ducking his head in a bow. "Ah, yes Father, sorry, my head was in the clouds, and my thoughts in the wind." "Exactly where they should be, my son, no need to fret..." He rumbled, amused. The guardian was huge, over 19 meters long, and a wingspan even larger. His great size and strength, coupled with his wisdom made him a great leader of the Wind flights, the Clan especially. "I have a task, Michael, for your son, and perhaps a few of the other young Souls here." Michael straightened up. "For Kohaku, Father?" He sounded surprised. "You... Father, you give him a great honor, but he is still so young. Are you sure-?" "And if I remember correctly, Michael, you were not much older then him yourself when I started asking things of you." He shifted his great mass, looking out over the bamboo and nests from his craggy perch. "He is your son, and Minerva's. You are both very intelligent, I expect your hatchlings will be as well." He bowed his head. "Very well, Father. What would you like them to do?" Walt was pleased. "A clan from the Arcane lands is visiting our territory today, Michael. I am hoping they bring word of Oswald, your Soul Brother, who left to join the ranks of the Arcanist's personal guard. Even if they do not, we shall offer them hospitality, and this is an excellent learning opportunity for our youngest. They shall offer them invitation to our lair for a meal, and in hopes to share in knowledge." Michael nodded, smiling slightly. Walt was an unusual thinker. It was a personal goal of his to bring dragons from every flight together in his clan, supposedly some great mission given to him by Windsinger himself. In any case, it led him to be much more open-minded than most. "I will send for him now, Father." He said as he set off in search of his son.
@Chisohma

241_350.png

Walt, the leader of the Soul Flight Clan, founder of one of the first sixty clans in all the world, was having an interesting day. He had been brought word that a pair of dragons from an arcane clan was visiting his territory. The large pale guardian was curious. His mate, the golden Wildclaw Lillian, was off hunting for the day with a few of the younger Souls in the clan. He turned to the young imperial with arcanist eyes at his side, trying hard to pay attention to his duties, but distracted by the lovely young Light-eyed imperial who was currently playing with her lightweaver doll. He smiled and cleared his throat, a low, gravely sound. "Michael?" He began, drawing the young male's attention with a start.

1789_350.png

He looked a little abashed, ducking his head in a bow. "Ah, yes Father, sorry, my head was in the clouds, and my thoughts in the wind."

"Exactly where they should be, my son, no need to fret..." He rumbled, amused. The guardian was huge, over 19 meters long, and a wingspan even larger. His great size and strength, coupled with his wisdom made him a great leader of the Wind flights, the Clan especially. "I have a task, Michael, for your son, and perhaps a few of the other young Souls here."

Michael straightened up. "For Kohaku, Father?" He sounded surprised. "You... Father, you give him a great honor, but he is still so young. Are you sure-?"

"And if I remember correctly, Michael, you were not much older then him yourself when I started asking things of you." He shifted his great mass, looking out over the bamboo and nests from his craggy perch. "He is your son, and Minerva's. You are both very intelligent, I expect your hatchlings will be as well."

He bowed his head. "Very well, Father. What would you like them to do?"

Walt was pleased. "A clan from the Arcane lands is visiting our territory today, Michael. I am hoping they bring word of Oswald, your Soul Brother, who left to join the ranks of the Arcanist's personal guard. Even if they do not, we shall offer them hospitality, and this is an excellent learning opportunity for our youngest. They shall offer them invitation to our lair for a meal, and in hopes to share in knowledge."

Michael nodded, smiling slightly. Walt was an unusual thinker. It was a personal goal of his to bring dragons from every flight together in his clan, supposedly some great mission given to him by Windsinger himself. In any case, it led him to be much more open-minded than most. "I will send for him now, Father." He said as he set off in search of his son.
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32075] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/32075_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The male fae was different in the signs of hunting. He dug in to the grounds near the spouts of bamboo. Almost ignoring the fact that their was another being he needed to take care of. Whipping his tail back and forth in such a dangerous manner that it made the imperial scared. But after a few more tries with no bugs coming up, he shot his head towards the imperial whom had coward-ed close to the ground and curled up. [b]"KKKAAAA!!!"[/b] It yelled at her.. It wasn't that he was dumb- no. It mainly used 'noise'- and 'calls' for his speech for his main want was tribal- feral.. He didn't want to use the knowledge he was bestowed, at a young age- he realized that his thoughts would dominate his mind and cause him to get angry at the lesser more- commoners of the mind. He would get sick often, and his achievements started to mean nothing to him. The detached feeling, made him feel ultimately above everyone.. Until he met Isadora whom tore him out of his mind that concealed him. Covering his identity with the bone helm that was conjured in magic to keep the thoughts away. THATS why it was so important to him. [b]"KAAAHH~~!"[/b] He called to her again- to pay attention. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39389] [img]http://i1358.photobucket.com/albums/q776/chisohmasoa/ChisMiscPets/39389_3501_zpsd4baf5a8.png[/img] [/url][/center] Yuzuki was just barely a dry winged hatchling. Having still the fear of faes in her- and it resonated clearly. When he yelled at her, she lowered her body more and crept on his side and started digging for insects. With so much wind- their were hardly any to be found... they continued digging and patting the ground to fix the ground. Of course, you can't leave a mess neither. Yu's ears picked up on foot steps. Quick ones. Her heart started to beat faster and she turned to Regis and called. [b] "acckkee-" [/b] Sounding more like squeaks. When she saw the real feet in the distance, quickly she ran under Regis and started squeaking.. Regis's head lifted and although small- he let his ears hear.... and lifted his whole body, puffing out his chest. Unafraid of the commoners of this land. His family was granted safe passing, and if it were not true.. He would protect them if needed. Baring his fangs and hissing lowly.. --- Isadora had been here before, their common elf was from here. Sniffing out the regal dirts of the smells of precious stones... That led her way... Upon arrival, the site was covered in rich orange dirts that made her smile happily. Runes, stone tablets, artifacts.. The joy in which her bloodline rejoiced in. After a few, she was on the ground already digging and pulling out artifacts. A call to the dirt- and feeling the vibrations in the ground to scope out the objects in which she came here for. Having Juu help her dig, she looked over at him. [b]"You are now Arcane- it's time you learn of what your new blood calls to you."[/b] Juu didn't seem pleased of what she said.. likewise, he kept digging and had noticed a small opening.. Ears went forward as he stopped digging and slowly started to make his way over.. sniffing at the opening. When Isadora noticed, she squeaked and quickly jumped up and to the tunnel. Usually she would only look out for number one.. But to find a tunnel? This was a great opportunity for Juu to prove himself. [b]"Well... treasures of runes and the like await..Go on."[/b] Slowly Juu sniffed- and started in the tunnel.. Isadora smiled, proud- as she turned to start digging again. [b]"Look at this~"[/b] Pulling out a tablet.. dusting it off and sitting down as she felt the ridges of writings.. Amazed.. Like a child in a candy store! Then out of no- rain started to fall. Not gently- but a downpour, letting her wing go up to protect her face and the tablet. [b]"Damn."[/b] Puttering about as she tried to find her way to the tunnel. [b]"Juunigatsu! JUU!"[/b] Her voice carried- then the opening started to melt in to the ground with the rain pushing down on the dirt. [b]"JUU!!!!"[/b] She screamed in a panic and started trying to dig. Throwing dirt aside and letting go of the tablet. [b]"Juu!"[/b] It seemed the more she dug, the dirt was soften and melt together more- as if there was not a sign of an opening at all.. [b]"JUUU!!!!! REGIS! REGIS!"[/b] --- The patter- then the downpour made Regis look up in question.. The rain almost didn't make the ground not two feet away from them visible..

The male fae was different in the signs of hunting. He dug in to the grounds near the spouts of bamboo. Almost ignoring the fact that their was another being he needed to take care of. Whipping his tail back and forth in such a dangerous manner that it made the imperial scared. But after a few more tries with no bugs coming up, he shot his head towards the imperial whom had coward-ed close to the ground and curled up. "KKKAAAA!!!" It yelled at her.. It wasn't that he was dumb- no. It mainly used 'noise'- and 'calls' for his speech for his main want was tribal- feral.. He didn't want to use the knowledge he was bestowed, at a young age- he realized that his thoughts would dominate his mind and cause him to get angry at the lesser more- commoners of the mind. He would get sick often, and his achievements started to mean nothing to him. The detached feeling, made him feel ultimately above everyone.. Until he met Isadora whom tore him out of his mind that concealed him. Covering his identity with the bone helm that was conjured in magic to keep the thoughts away. THATS why it was so important to him.

"KAAAHH~~!" He called to her again- to pay attention.

Yuzuki was just barely a dry winged hatchling. Having still the fear of faes in her- and it resonated clearly. When he yelled at her, she lowered her body more and crept on his side and started digging for insects. With so much wind- their were hardly any to be found... they continued digging and patting the ground to fix the ground. Of course, you can't leave a mess neither. Yu's ears picked up on foot steps. Quick ones. Her heart started to beat faster and she turned to Regis and called. "acckkee-" Sounding more like squeaks. When she saw the real feet in the distance, quickly she ran under Regis and started squeaking..

Regis's head lifted and although small- he let his ears hear.... and lifted his whole body, puffing out his chest. Unafraid of the commoners of this land. His family was granted safe passing, and if it were not true.. He would protect them if needed. Baring his fangs and hissing lowly..

---

Isadora had been here before, their common elf was from here. Sniffing out the regal dirts of the smells of precious stones... That led her way... Upon arrival, the site was covered in rich orange dirts that made her smile happily. Runes, stone tablets, artifacts.. The joy in which her bloodline rejoiced in. After a few, she was on the ground already digging and pulling out artifacts. A call to the dirt- and feeling the vibrations in the ground to scope out the objects in which she came here for. Having Juu help her dig, she looked over at him. "You are now Arcane- it's time you learn of what your new blood calls to you." Juu didn't seem pleased of what she said.. likewise, he kept digging and had noticed a small opening.. Ears went forward as he stopped digging and slowly started to make his way over.. sniffing at the opening.

When Isadora noticed, she squeaked and quickly jumped up and to the tunnel. Usually she would only look out for number one.. But to find a tunnel? This was a great opportunity for Juu to prove himself. "Well... treasures of runes and the like await..Go on." Slowly Juu sniffed- and started in the tunnel.. Isadora smiled, proud- as she turned to start digging again. "Look at this~" Pulling out a tablet.. dusting it off and sitting down as she felt the ridges of writings.. Amazed.. Like a child in a candy store!

Then out of no- rain started to fall. Not gently- but a downpour, letting her wing go up to protect her face and the tablet. "Damn." Puttering about as she tried to find her way to the tunnel. "Juunigatsu! JUU!" Her voice carried- then the opening started to melt in to the ground with the rain pushing down on the dirt. "JUU!!!!" She screamed in a panic and started trying to dig. Throwing dirt aside and letting go of the tablet. "Juu!" It seemed the more she dug, the dirt was soften and melt together more- as if there was not a sign of an opening at all.. "JUUU!!!!! REGIS! REGIS!"

---

The patter- then the downpour made Regis look up in question.. The rain almost didn't make the ground not two feet away from them visible..

@chisohma [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=72736] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/72736_350.png[/img] [/url] (Kohaku, but hatchling not full grown.) Kohaku yawned and looked up at the sky. A storm would be rolling in soon from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. He was glad he was safe indoors- "Haku." The young imperial scrambled to a sitting position, eyes wide. "M-Michael!" He stammered. The pink-maned imperial smiled. "You can call me Mickey, Haku, or Dad. You're a Soul now." He shook his head. "But that's not important right now. Walt has an assignment for you and the other younglings." Haku blinked. "Oh, ah.... A-alright, M- ... Dad." Haku ducked his head, embarrassed. "What does the Patriarch require us to do?" "We have Arcane visitors in the territory right now, and Father would like us to invite them to dinner." He explained. "they split into two groups, so you should do the same." "Alright, Dad." He nodded. He got up and padded out of the room, heading to the other's nests. He gathered them together; Isolde, Ari, Saffron, and Hannu. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47993] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/47993_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55478] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/55478_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58175] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/58175_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=62138] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/62138_350.png[/img] [/url] ((All younger)) ---- Ari, Hannu and Saffron went to seek out the pair in the Bamboo grove, and Haku and Isolde went to the ruins. The rain had just begun to fall when they arrived at the ruins. It wasn't long before the high-pitched screams reached their ears, and Haku and Isolde bolted for the sound. Haku evaluated the situation before nudging the fey aside. "Pardon me, Madam. Isolde!" "On it!" The tundra was already burrowing into the tunnel, clearing away the mud. She wasn't as fast as an earth dragon would be, but she was quick nonetheless. Haku joined in, using his wings and long body to hold back the mud they already cleared from the entrance from falling back in. He let out a shrill whistle, signalling the need for assistance to the rest of the Souls. ----- Ari was the first of the other three to hear the distress call, followed quickly by Saffron and the young Hannu. Ari took off in the direction of the ruins, while Saffron turned to the black imperial hatchling. "Stay with the guests." The older nature dragon ordered before trundling off after the wildclaw. Hannu stared in the direction Saffron had gone, then looked at the young white imperial and the fey dragon. He smiled nervously, they hadn't had time to be introduced just yet.
@chisohma

72736_350.png

(Kohaku, but hatchling not full grown.)

Kohaku yawned and looked up at the sky. A storm would be rolling in soon from the Sea of a Thousand Currents. He was glad he was safe indoors-

"Haku."

The young imperial scrambled to a sitting position, eyes wide. "M-Michael!" He stammered.

The pink-maned imperial smiled. "You can call me Mickey, Haku, or Dad. You're a Soul now." He shook his head. "But that's not important right now. Walt has an assignment for you and the other younglings."

Haku blinked. "Oh, ah.... A-alright, M- ... Dad." Haku ducked his head, embarrassed. "What does the Patriarch require us to do?"

"We have Arcane visitors in the territory right now, and Father would like us to invite them to dinner." He explained. "they split into two groups, so you should do the same."

"Alright, Dad." He nodded. He got up and padded out of the room, heading to the other's nests. He gathered them together; Isolde, Ari, Saffron, and Hannu.

47993_350.png

55478_350.png

58175_350.png

62138_350.png

((All younger))
----

Ari, Hannu and Saffron went to seek out the pair in the Bamboo grove, and Haku and Isolde went to the ruins.

The rain had just begun to fall when they arrived at the ruins. It wasn't long before the high-pitched screams reached their ears, and Haku and Isolde bolted for the sound. Haku evaluated the situation before nudging the fey aside. "Pardon me, Madam. Isolde!"

"On it!" The tundra was already burrowing into the tunnel, clearing away the mud. She wasn't as fast as an earth dragon would be, but she was quick nonetheless. Haku joined in, using his wings and long body to hold back the mud they already cleared from the entrance from falling back in. He let out a shrill whistle, signalling the need for assistance to the rest of the Souls.

Ari was the first of the other three to hear the distress call, followed quickly by Saffron and the young Hannu. Ari took off in the direction of the ruins, while Saffron turned to the black imperial hatchling. "Stay with the guests." The older nature dragon ordered before trundling off after the wildclaw.

Hannu stared in the direction Saffron had gone, then looked at the young white imperial and the fey dragon. He smiled nervously, they hadn't had time to be introduced just yet.
The fae whom was probably the most protective Fae to cross the way, she had to make way for the dragons whom come to her aid. Although she had wished Regis was there instead, a plentiful amount of younger dragons came and rushed over to them. Her purple eyes gazed upon each and every one of them, their details in a high intensive moments. Dragons of all walks- in the winds? But they seemed to work more like a family.. Arcane flight had different ideals but some of them knew the values of other cultures. Isadora just seemed like the prejudice type.

But with all of them helping, she couldn't complain, they helped her dig and she took a step back when the tundra went in. A mere hatchling, so much larger than her pulling up dirt in the tons. Juunigatsu was that of nature- not earth. His digging lacked and especially under stress. He was far in to tunnel before he felt the ground above him collapse. He didn't cry out- just panic-ed and started clawing at the walls that seemed to tighten around him.. The sense of urgency only hit when he started gasping. Then his claws went in to overdrive.

Regis got protective- until the group separated in to two, and the younger imperial was left in charge of them. The fae tilted his head and opened his frills enough to threaten but then realized that they were friendly by the details and aura of the air. Which then he mildly just starred at the boy intensively.. While Yuzuki was rather surprised to see from all the commotion, someone like her. He wasn't Juu that was for sure, but he was like her. Thus- out of just curiosity she sniffed him out and just moved slightly closer but Regis stopped hurt and held his wing over her face from the rain. Showing he was protective, but still friendly..

"Thank you!" Isadora flew up to the tundra, as she dipped down and started to dig herself until out from under the tundra, Juunigatsu gasped for air. Quickly Isadora came to his aid, attaching herself to his face as she cleaned him off with her paws. Turning around and eyeing the Tundra, although straight faced and worried- you could see that she was at least thankful for the larger dragon's help. Holding his face. But Juu went limp under her grasp... The fae went through a panic and started to squeek...

The opposite Fae's face shot up and he in returned gave out a call to Isadora... But he couldn't leave the imperial hatchling alone, so he lowered his head around Yuzuki, waiting for someone to make a move.. Pulling at Yuzuki but quickly she retaliated and squeaked- then pulled away enough to run and coward behind the new imperial that arrived. Lowering herself in to the ground. Regis appauled and was about to attack and drag her back to his side, but he instead extended out all his frills and wings to their max and squacked at him in defense and in intimidation.. From this flight- it was plain to see that they had not yet learned to work together.

@Ryuchanwings
The fae whom was probably the most protective Fae to cross the way, she had to make way for the dragons whom come to her aid. Although she had wished Regis was there instead, a plentiful amount of younger dragons came and rushed over to them. Her purple eyes gazed upon each and every one of them, their details in a high intensive moments. Dragons of all walks- in the winds? But they seemed to work more like a family.. Arcane flight had different ideals but some of them knew the values of other cultures. Isadora just seemed like the prejudice type.

But with all of them helping, she couldn't complain, they helped her dig and she took a step back when the tundra went in. A mere hatchling, so much larger than her pulling up dirt in the tons. Juunigatsu was that of nature- not earth. His digging lacked and especially under stress. He was far in to tunnel before he felt the ground above him collapse. He didn't cry out- just panic-ed and started clawing at the walls that seemed to tighten around him.. The sense of urgency only hit when he started gasping. Then his claws went in to overdrive.

Regis got protective- until the group separated in to two, and the younger imperial was left in charge of them. The fae tilted his head and opened his frills enough to threaten but then realized that they were friendly by the details and aura of the air. Which then he mildly just starred at the boy intensively.. While Yuzuki was rather surprised to see from all the commotion, someone like her. He wasn't Juu that was for sure, but he was like her. Thus- out of just curiosity she sniffed him out and just moved slightly closer but Regis stopped hurt and held his wing over her face from the rain. Showing he was protective, but still friendly..

"Thank you!" Isadora flew up to the tundra, as she dipped down and started to dig herself until out from under the tundra, Juunigatsu gasped for air. Quickly Isadora came to his aid, attaching herself to his face as she cleaned him off with her paws. Turning around and eyeing the Tundra, although straight faced and worried- you could see that she was at least thankful for the larger dragon's help. Holding his face. But Juu went limp under her grasp... The fae went through a panic and started to squeek...

The opposite Fae's face shot up and he in returned gave out a call to Isadora... But he couldn't leave the imperial hatchling alone, so he lowered his head around Yuzuki, waiting for someone to make a move.. Pulling at Yuzuki but quickly she retaliated and squeaked- then pulled away enough to run and coward behind the new imperial that arrived. Lowering herself in to the ground. Regis appauled and was about to attack and drag her back to his side, but he instead extended out all his frills and wings to their max and squacked at him in defense and in intimidation.. From this flight- it was plain to see that they had not yet learned to work together.

@Ryuchanwings

@Chisohma

Hannu snorted and sat back, a bit startled by the display of the fey male before him, and the imperial female hiding behind him. His lightning blue eyes flashed in surprise and he waived his foreclaws. "Wait, guest! I-I'm a Soul, see?" He turned slightly and showed the marking on his shoulder, an eleven pointed star, hued with all the colors of the elements, with two curved lines framing it in Wind green-gold. "T-this is our land. W-we came to welcome you.... Uh...." He looked in the direction the others had gone. "Would you like to go that way?" He asked, pointing a claw over his shoulder.

Haku and Ari stepped forward, helping to pull the young imperial male out of the mud. Isolde checked his vitals. "He's alive, just unconcious, but we should take him to Minerva, Haku, tomake certain."
The Wind Imperial nodded, glancing over at Hannu as he arrived with his two guests. "Alright. Ari, you're the swiftest, go get Mi- My Father. He's large enough to carry him easily, hurry!"
The gem-encrusted Wildclaw nodded, her red eyes glowing dully as she opened her wings and took off.
Haku turned back to the fey female and bowed respectfully. "Greetings, Guests. I am Kohaku, of the Soul Flight clan. We came out here to invite you to dinner, and to ask you for news from the Arcane lands, I am relieved we made it here in time to avert disaster. Are you unhurt?"
@Chisohma

Hannu snorted and sat back, a bit startled by the display of the fey male before him, and the imperial female hiding behind him. His lightning blue eyes flashed in surprise and he waived his foreclaws. "Wait, guest! I-I'm a Soul, see?" He turned slightly and showed the marking on his shoulder, an eleven pointed star, hued with all the colors of the elements, with two curved lines framing it in Wind green-gold. "T-this is our land. W-we came to welcome you.... Uh...." He looked in the direction the others had gone. "Would you like to go that way?" He asked, pointing a claw over his shoulder.

Haku and Ari stepped forward, helping to pull the young imperial male out of the mud. Isolde checked his vitals. "He's alive, just unconcious, but we should take him to Minerva, Haku, tomake certain."
The Wind Imperial nodded, glancing over at Hannu as he arrived with his two guests. "Alright. Ari, you're the swiftest, go get Mi- My Father. He's large enough to carry him easily, hurry!"
The gem-encrusted Wildclaw nodded, her red eyes glowing dully as she opened her wings and took off.
Haku turned back to the fey female and bowed respectfully. "Greetings, Guests. I am Kohaku, of the Soul Flight clan. We came out here to invite you to dinner, and to ask you for news from the Arcane lands, I am relieved we made it here in time to avert disaster. Are you unhurt?"
He didn't know whether to completely trust him but if it was in the direction of his 'beloved'- he would most definately find his way to her. Giving the male a hefty nod before quickly- almost racing to the scene in which he heard Isadora's call.

Whereas- the Imperial lowered her body and kept close to her specie brotherin in hopes of not losing herself in the bamboo. If she understood right, Regis believed in him. So it suited in her favor as she looked at the male, her face covered in a skull mask with feathers matching her own and an armband of the same style with brighter blue feathers. Her big eyes behind the skull that hid them watched the other male with curisosity. Not many in their lands were like her- and what Isadora had displayed- they were a hot commedity, rare and popular.. He was kind. Sort of like Juunigatsu.. and for that she lit up in joy although it wasn't outwardly seen. Once they got to the others, she scurried behind the imperial and looked at the general population until she spotted Juunigatsu and quickly jumped out from behind Hannu- towards Juunigatsu that seemed to look lifeless in her eyes.

She squeaked in comparison to the rest as she ran up and was quickly stopped by Isadora. "He is wounded. This clan is going to help us get him to safety." Isadora said, as she flew up and attached herself on to the imperial's face , looking up at the clan. Still worried but understood what had happened.

"Isadora- of the Blue Dream Clan. So far- the only hurt one would be our hatchling. Other than that, we are well. Thank you for all your help. Are you the lead of this clan? My many thanks to you all- we are in your debt." Regis quickly came up to Isadora's side and checked over Juunigatsu. For now he could do nothing but wait til safety. "Is there some place we may be allowed to seek shelter~?" Yuzuki didn't looked like she liked being held by the fae much at all but it was her lead dragon of the clan, more like scared to be touched by her. But, her concern- one could see was Juunigatsu as she tried to pull Isadora closer so she could possibly touch him. In concern she outstretched her tiny pad and touched his cheek.. Like this was her whole world.

Regis bowed his body and flew over, hovering over their imperial.
He didn't know whether to completely trust him but if it was in the direction of his 'beloved'- he would most definately find his way to her. Giving the male a hefty nod before quickly- almost racing to the scene in which he heard Isadora's call.

Whereas- the Imperial lowered her body and kept close to her specie brotherin in hopes of not losing herself in the bamboo. If she understood right, Regis believed in him. So it suited in her favor as she looked at the male, her face covered in a skull mask with feathers matching her own and an armband of the same style with brighter blue feathers. Her big eyes behind the skull that hid them watched the other male with curisosity. Not many in their lands were like her- and what Isadora had displayed- they were a hot commedity, rare and popular.. He was kind. Sort of like Juunigatsu.. and for that she lit up in joy although it wasn't outwardly seen. Once they got to the others, she scurried behind the imperial and looked at the general population until she spotted Juunigatsu and quickly jumped out from behind Hannu- towards Juunigatsu that seemed to look lifeless in her eyes.

She squeaked in comparison to the rest as she ran up and was quickly stopped by Isadora. "He is wounded. This clan is going to help us get him to safety." Isadora said, as she flew up and attached herself on to the imperial's face , looking up at the clan. Still worried but understood what had happened.

"Isadora- of the Blue Dream Clan. So far- the only hurt one would be our hatchling. Other than that, we are well. Thank you for all your help. Are you the lead of this clan? My many thanks to you all- we are in your debt." Regis quickly came up to Isadora's side and checked over Juunigatsu. For now he could do nothing but wait til safety. "Is there some place we may be allowed to seek shelter~?" Yuzuki didn't looked like she liked being held by the fae much at all but it was her lead dragon of the clan, more like scared to be touched by her. But, her concern- one could see was Juunigatsu as she tried to pull Isadora closer so she could possibly touch him. In concern she outstretched her tiny pad and touched his cheek.. Like this was her whole world.

Regis bowed his body and flew over, hovering over their imperial.

Haku shook his head. "Oh no, I am not the leader of the clan. Our Patriarch is Walt. My father is his second-in-command, and I am being trained to lead this next generation." A shadow passed overhead, signaling the arrival of more dragons. It was Ari, and Michael. The arcane Imperial was over eleven meters long, and though his wingspan was a bit short in comparison, he flew gracefully to the ground, the younger dragons clearing space for him. "I am Michael, of the Soul Flight Clan. I will carry your hatchling to our lair, and my mate will see to him. She is a skilled healer, so do not worry." Haku and Saffron helped get the small black hatchling onto Michael's back and secured the young one there. The magenta-winged imperial took to the air once more, carrying the tiny, precious cargo to safety. The Lair, a wide Pagoda-like structure, was located on the Cloudsong, a geographical indication that the Soul clan was old and fairly respected. The kites and platforms above it, magically protected from the weather, dipped and danced in the wind, the kite of the Windsinger grinning at them as they arrived. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1685] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/1685_350.png[/img] [/url] Greeting them at the lair's entrance was another black-bodied imperial, but she had slate wings and mane, and was covered in caribbean blue lines, a particular genetic rarity, the one that Hannu also carried. Her eyes were the Lightweaver's gold, and she wore Sunchaser Jewelry, and an illuminated emblem shone above her brow. "Quickly, bring him in, I have a nest ready for him to rest..." Michael laid the small imperial in a nesting room, and the Light Imperial's eyes glowed as she cast a recovery spell over him.
Haku shook his head. "Oh no, I am not the leader of the clan. Our Patriarch is Walt. My father is his second-in-command, and I am being trained to lead this next generation."

A shadow passed overhead, signaling the arrival of more dragons. It was Ari, and Michael. The arcane Imperial was over eleven meters long, and though his wingspan was a bit short in comparison, he flew gracefully to the ground, the younger dragons clearing space for him. "I am Michael, of the Soul Flight Clan. I will carry your hatchling to our lair, and my mate will see to him. She is a skilled healer, so do not worry."

Haku and Saffron helped get the small black hatchling onto Michael's back and secured the young one there. The magenta-winged imperial took to the air once more, carrying the tiny, precious cargo to safety.

The Lair, a wide Pagoda-like structure, was located on the Cloudsong, a geographical indication that the Soul clan was old and fairly respected. The kites and platforms above it, magically protected from the weather, dipped and danced in the wind, the kite of the Windsinger grinning at them as they arrived.

1685_350.png

Greeting them at the lair's entrance was another black-bodied imperial, but she had slate wings and mane, and was covered in caribbean blue lines, a particular genetic rarity, the one that Hannu also carried. Her eyes were the Lightweaver's gold, and she wore Sunchaser Jewelry, and an illuminated emblem shone above her brow. "Quickly, bring him in, I have a nest ready for him to rest..."

Michael laid the small imperial in a nesting room, and the Light Imperial's eyes glowed as she cast a recovery spell over him.
It didn't take long for Isadora to know that maybe trusting the larger dragons was 'ok' for the time being. Bowing to Michael when he came and nodded. For being so small, one wouldn't think her to be whom she was. How important to their lair. Looking at Regis whom was her right claw. "We will follow you." The imperial female tried to follow close behind Michael but of course, with his elegance, there was no way she could catch up!

But of course, the Fae was right behind them, even beside them looking over her shoulder at the two imperials under her power. Regis was still close to the hurt imperial obviously and had kept up with the imperial himself as well.

Yuzuki looked around her, flying with so many dragons made her quickly realize how difficult it was to keep up and proceeded to struggle after them and Isadora gave another gander at her. Huffing and turning back- it was tough love. That's how she showed her affection. As they set foot in the opening, immediately Isadora bowed her head to the healer. Eager to see the spell casting, and watching intensively. Magic interested the Fae highly and a smirk crossed her face. They could be of use more than she thought. "Magnificent...Healing is a very useful ability, and we are forever grateful." Cautiously, she went by the black imperial and petted his face softly. "You'll be fine.." Looking up at the imperial without fear.

"For your services.. we can bring you something you fancy.. fossils.. runestones?" Smiling softly. The white imperial made one terrible landing and fell on her side, then rolled as she got down to the group and whimpered. Isadora swiftly turned to hear the sound and saw the imperial. Then gave Regis a look, in which he turned to Yuzuki hissed at her then slapped his tail hard on the ground to get her to straighten up. Which she did, and cowarded her tail under her and as close to the other imperials as she could- the feeling that they were maybe her own species made her feel better.. slightly.

Isadora sighed. "Forgive me... Hatchling training, you know how that is~." Rubbing her temple. "So..." Turning to Haku.. "This 'Walt', is he available to speak for a moment?"

--

Juunigatsu inwardly started to fill his lungs with air, gaspingly- worried- but still he could breath now but didn't wake. Merely laid there cold to the world around him..

--

Regis watched the others around them cautiously, insanely protective and coiled around the Ice Fae... Something about her in which gave off that sense of power. But yet, the younger ones that followed them seemed to look out of place...

@Ryuchanwings
It didn't take long for Isadora to know that maybe trusting the larger dragons was 'ok' for the time being. Bowing to Michael when he came and nodded. For being so small, one wouldn't think her to be whom she was. How important to their lair. Looking at Regis whom was her right claw. "We will follow you." The imperial female tried to follow close behind Michael but of course, with his elegance, there was no way she could catch up!

But of course, the Fae was right behind them, even beside them looking over her shoulder at the two imperials under her power. Regis was still close to the hurt imperial obviously and had kept up with the imperial himself as well.

Yuzuki looked around her, flying with so many dragons made her quickly realize how difficult it was to keep up and proceeded to struggle after them and Isadora gave another gander at her. Huffing and turning back- it was tough love. That's how she showed her affection. As they set foot in the opening, immediately Isadora bowed her head to the healer. Eager to see the spell casting, and watching intensively. Magic interested the Fae highly and a smirk crossed her face. They could be of use more than she thought. "Magnificent...Healing is a very useful ability, and we are forever grateful." Cautiously, she went by the black imperial and petted his face softly. "You'll be fine.." Looking up at the imperial without fear.

"For your services.. we can bring you something you fancy.. fossils.. runestones?" Smiling softly. The white imperial made one terrible landing and fell on her side, then rolled as she got down to the group and whimpered. Isadora swiftly turned to hear the sound and saw the imperial. Then gave Regis a look, in which he turned to Yuzuki hissed at her then slapped his tail hard on the ground to get her to straighten up. Which she did, and cowarded her tail under her and as close to the other imperials as she could- the feeling that they were maybe her own species made her feel better.. slightly.

Isadora sighed. "Forgive me... Hatchling training, you know how that is~." Rubbing her temple. "So..." Turning to Haku.. "This 'Walt', is he available to speak for a moment?"

--

Juunigatsu inwardly started to fill his lungs with air, gaspingly- worried- but still he could breath now but didn't wake. Merely laid there cold to the world around him..

--

Regis watched the others around them cautiously, insanely protective and coiled around the Ice Fae... Something about her in which gave off that sense of power. But yet, the younger ones that followed them seemed to look out of place...

@Ryuchanwings

@Chisohma Minerva smiled slightly, tilting her head at the white hatchling's harsh landing. "Certainly, Father is coming now.... He will be relieved you both made it here alright." She looked around. "Erm... we might want to meet him in a different room, this one is a bit small for an audience with all of us AND him." Michael chuckled and led them to a larger room, much larger, where two very young hatchlings were currently wrestling. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=112345] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/112345_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=113159] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/113159_350.png[/img] [/url] ((Baby forms)) The hatchlings paused their roughhousing and watched the large group of dragons enter with wide eyes. There was a deep chuckle from the entrance behind them, and then a massive head peered through the door. The ice guardian had the clown genetic pattern, and was over 19 meters long. His wings were eyespot patterned, and held to his massive sides. He nuzzled the small white guardian female with blue eyespots and let out a small snort as the ridgeback let out a tiny roar of challange and assaulted his muzzle. He nudged her over and pinned her easily with one huge foreclaw. He looked at the others and smiled. "Welcome to the Soul Flight Clan." He rumbled deeply. "I am Walt."
@Chisohma

Minerva smiled slightly, tilting her head at the white hatchling's harsh landing. "Certainly, Father is coming now.... He will be relieved you both made it here alright." She looked around. "Erm... we might want to meet him in a different room, this one is a bit small for an audience with all of us AND him."

Michael chuckled and led them to a larger room, much larger, where two very young hatchlings were currently wrestling.

112345_350.png

113159_350.png

((Baby forms))
The hatchlings paused their roughhousing and watched the large group of dragons enter with wide eyes.

There was a deep chuckle from the entrance behind them, and then a massive head peered through the door. The ice guardian had the clown genetic pattern, and was over 19 meters long. His wings were eyespot patterned, and held to his massive sides. He nuzzled the small white guardian female with blue eyespots and let out a small snort as the ridgeback let out a tiny roar of challange and assaulted his muzzle. He nudged her over and pinned her easily with one huge foreclaw. He looked at the others and smiled. "Welcome to the Soul Flight Clan." He rumbled deeply. "I am Walt."
1 2