Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Masquerade (OPEN!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Richard leer::human::28::Tagged-Eneyla @SweetAddiction
He nodded. "A drink would be appreciated. Ill claim our seats." He Made his way to the table and watched as she got a drink. He sat, crossing his legs and resting his arms on the chair arms, resting his chin on one hand. As he waited for her to return with their drinks, he looked around the room. The ball was starting to fill up, and groups and couples had formed, talking or dancing
He nodded. "A drink would be appreciated. Ill claim our seats." He Made his way to the table and watched as she got a drink. He sat, crossing his legs and resting his arms on the chair arms, resting his chin on one hand. As he waited for her to return with their drinks, he looked around the room. The ball was starting to fill up, and groups and couples had formed, talking or dancing
Enelya Luiz
Tagged: Richard
@VintageSongBird

She left him to take their seats, her hands gently taking hold of two glasses. Each filled with a fragrant red liquid. She supposed he would like it, a shrug once more coming to mind, making her dress shuffle. Enelya turned back and walked to Richard, placing one glass in front of him before sitting down herself. Taking notes of the mingling couples and dancers.
"Despite your feelings for them, this is quite a good idea, that all race comes under a single roof. We don't see them for what they are, we just are in good arms." She looked to the man with a gentle swish of her drink. Raising the glass to her lips to sip from it, "That is why I'm so comfortable with someone finding out what I am. I'll judge the person by who they wish to become."
Enelya Luiz
@VintageSongBird

She left him to take their seats, her hands gently taking hold of two glasses. Each filled with a fragrant red liquid. She supposed he would like it, a shrug once more coming to mind, making her dress shuffle. Enelya turned back and walked to Richard, placing one glass in front of him before sitting down herself. Taking notes of the mingling couples and dancers.
"Despite your feelings for them, this is quite a good idea, that all race comes under a single roof. We don't see them for what they are, we just are in good arms." She looked to the man with a gentle swish of her drink. Raising the glass to her lips to sip from it, "That is why I'm so comfortable with someone finding out what I am. I'll judge the person by who they wish to become."
je67dzK.gif
He nodded, a gesture meaning 'thank you' and took a sip of his drink. "I suppose at a political point yes...however much I dislike them, I don't like the thought of war. It complicates laws, and hurts the economy." He thought about the last thing she said. "I suppose there are advantages to being open-minded, but I personally don't care to 'get to know' a hybrid. I wont be stabbed in the back by an animal as..others..have." He paused, not wanting to elaborate on "others"
He nodded, a gesture meaning 'thank you' and took a sip of his drink. "I suppose at a political point yes...however much I dislike them, I don't like the thought of war. It complicates laws, and hurts the economy." He thought about the last thing she said. "I suppose there are advantages to being open-minded, but I personally don't care to 'get to know' a hybrid. I wont be stabbed in the back by an animal as..others..have." He paused, not wanting to elaborate on "others"
Enelya Luiz
@VintageSongBird

"Yes, War, such a touchy subject." She muttered while looking off once more, her attention still on him but her gaze drifted easily. "It leads to such unnecessary loss of life, on both side nonetheless." Enelya sat up and adjust herself, crossing her legs and leaning the side of her head against her fingertips.
"There is no need to get to know them, unless you wish to, that is not what I implied. That is who you are, I wouldn't force my ideas on someone with those different than I." Her interest piqued once more when he left on a delicate pause, one she noticed simply. Yet she didn't push on it, hoping to not make him uncomfortable as it seemed to be a dangerous zone.
Enelya Luiz
@VintageSongBird

"Yes, War, such a touchy subject." She muttered while looking off once more, her attention still on him but her gaze drifted easily. "It leads to such unnecessary loss of life, on both side nonetheless." Enelya sat up and adjust herself, crossing her legs and leaning the side of her head against her fingertips.
"There is no need to get to know them, unless you wish to, that is not what I implied. That is who you are, I wouldn't force my ideas on someone with those different than I." Her interest piqued once more when he left on a delicate pause, one she noticed simply. Yet she didn't push on it, hoping to not make him uncomfortable as it seemed to be a dangerous zone.
je67dzK.gif
(Wah, I didn't know it started already! Ah well.)

~ Grace ~ Human ~ 16 ~

Grace peered in, blinking a few times as she took in everything. There were a lot of people, and the more that came in, it made her even more nervous than what she already was. This was her first time at the ball, so it didn't help her nerves at all. She made sure everything was secure before entering. She stayed at the edges before she settled at a wall and leaned on it, watching all sorts of people. There were people that were sitting down and talking with one another while others were dancing. She sighed, wonder if anything good would happen.

(Grace is open.)
(Wah, I didn't know it started already! Ah well.)

~ Grace ~ Human ~ 16 ~

Grace peered in, blinking a few times as she took in everything. There were a lot of people, and the more that came in, it made her even more nervous than what she already was. This was her first time at the ball, so it didn't help her nerves at all. She made sure everything was secure before entering. She stayed at the edges before she settled at a wall and leaned on it, watching all sorts of people. There were people that were sitting down and talking with one another while others were dancing. She sighed, wonder if anything good would happen.

(Grace is open.)
I am 2 hours ahead of FR time.
QiZFijL.png
@LittleDoctor

Sky: human Tagged:Hael

Sky jumped, startled at the voice coming from his right side. He tried to contain himself as he took in the smaller man. "Hello" he said, his voice was low but betrayed a bit of his scare earlier. The man didn't look scary, a very impressive bird ensemble, but not scary in the least. "Name's Skylar" he said, sticking out his hand in a manner he hoped came across as friendly. He waited for an answer from the man, taking in his bird wings and the entirety of his bird outfit, trying to figure out if it was a costume or this man's reality.

(Ash is open)
@LittleDoctor

Sky: human Tagged:Hael

Sky jumped, startled at the voice coming from his right side. He tried to contain himself as he took in the smaller man. "Hello" he said, his voice was low but betrayed a bit of his scare earlier. The man didn't look scary, a very impressive bird ensemble, but not scary in the least. "Name's Skylar" he said, sticking out his hand in a manner he hoped came across as friendly. He waited for an answer from the man, taking in his bird wings and the entirety of his bird outfit, trying to figure out if it was a costume or this man's reality.

(Ash is open)
3qKDKeH.png
@LittleDoctor

Ashanti | Wildebeest > Seth

Ashanti cast her gaze once more around the bustling hall. More and more people seemed to appear by the minute. Well, maybe she wasn't that late. She watched with curiosity, taking note of all the different masks and costumes. An incredibly short girl sidled along the wall, who appeared quite nervous underneath her rabbit mask. Ashanti made a mental note to approach her later.

She turned her attention back onto the gathering crowd, and her gaze landed on a tall man by the refreshments table. Tall by human standards, that is. From what she could see from her place on the far wall, he was wearing some sort of canine mask. She weighed her choices, and chose to approach the tall man, who appeared to be gathering refreshments for two. Ashanti shrugged and carefully picked her way across the crowded space, back the way she had come. She passed by a table occupied by yet another tall man and woman in what appeared to be an owl-like mask. She paid them no mind and continued onward, reasoning that the window didn't provide a very good view anyway.

"Good evening." She rumbled, coming up behind the man with the canine mask, a dog, she realized. Ashanti stood almost a full head taller than the man, and tried not to linger on that fact. "Enjoying the masquerade?"
@LittleDoctor

Ashanti | Wildebeest > Seth

Ashanti cast her gaze once more around the bustling hall. More and more people seemed to appear by the minute. Well, maybe she wasn't that late. She watched with curiosity, taking note of all the different masks and costumes. An incredibly short girl sidled along the wall, who appeared quite nervous underneath her rabbit mask. Ashanti made a mental note to approach her later.

She turned her attention back onto the gathering crowd, and her gaze landed on a tall man by the refreshments table. Tall by human standards, that is. From what she could see from her place on the far wall, he was wearing some sort of canine mask. She weighed her choices, and chose to approach the tall man, who appeared to be gathering refreshments for two. Ashanti shrugged and carefully picked her way across the crowded space, back the way she had come. She passed by a table occupied by yet another tall man and woman in what appeared to be an owl-like mask. She paid them no mind and continued onward, reasoning that the window didn't provide a very good view anyway.

"Good evening." She rumbled, coming up behind the man with the canine mask, a dog, she realized. Ashanti stood almost a full head taller than the man, and tried not to linger on that fact. "Enjoying the masquerade?"
@Jenkow,
.:Hael, Male, Hybrid:.
Tagged: Sky

Hael gave his best impression of a warm smile. Seth's better at this than me. I should've paid more attention to how he does it. "Red," Hael said, extending his own hand and shaking the stranger's. "Skylar, huh? Cool name," Hael said, his eyes drifting to the man's eyepatch before quickly moving to focus on his uninjured eye. Unconsciously, he rubbed his own scar on his chin. "This is my first time here," Hael began, trying to make small talk. "How 'bout you? All these people in one place together..." He reached up and readjusted his goggles. "Personally, I try to avoid large crowds."

.:Seth, Male, Human:.
Tagged: No one

Seth went to grab a drink, pausing at the table to take in the assembled crowd. Living with Hael, Seth had figured he could tell a hybrid when he spotted one, but it was harder than it seemed, especially with all the costumes, fancy outfits, and masks.
@Jenkow,
.:Hael, Male, Hybrid:.
Tagged: Sky

Hael gave his best impression of a warm smile. Seth's better at this than me. I should've paid more attention to how he does it. "Red," Hael said, extending his own hand and shaking the stranger's. "Skylar, huh? Cool name," Hael said, his eyes drifting to the man's eyepatch before quickly moving to focus on his uninjured eye. Unconsciously, he rubbed his own scar on his chin. "This is my first time here," Hael began, trying to make small talk. "How 'bout you? All these people in one place together..." He reached up and readjusted his goggles. "Personally, I try to avoid large crowds."

Tagged: No one

Seth went to grab a drink, pausing at the table to take in the assembled crowd. Living with Hael, Seth had figured he could tell a hybrid when he spotted one, but it was harder than it seemed, especially with all the costumes, fancy outfits, and masks.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
(( Everyone became active when I went to sleep! Lol ))

@GraceGlaceon

Percy - 17 - Male - ( Blackneck ) Goat - Hybrid

After taking the view in, Percy stepped inside cautiously. Immediately, he felt as though electricity was running through the building. So many sights, smells, and activities! It was a lot to take in. He stared at everyone, looking at how graceful they all seemed.
" Wow, everyone looks so... Beautiful. Intimidating, too... Um, maybe I should find someone to stay with. "
He saw many people already partnered up and enjoying themselves. There was one person that caught his eye, however.
" Oh, someone in a bunny costume? How cute. " He smiled to himself.
" I think I'll go over and talk to her. " As he walked over, he noticed the table with food and drinks. There were fragrant red drinks set out, which reminded him...
" Is that red drink wine? Some sort of alcohol? I didn't really consider that when I came here, I'm not of the legal age to drink that. " Hopefully someone didn't offer him a drink. He wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Ignoring that, he continued on until he came up to the girl in the bunny costume.
" Um, hi! " He gave a short wave to Grace. " I'm Percy. I just got in here, I'm surprised at how active it is already. Do you want to talk for a while? You seemed approachable, unlike some of the others here... " He glanced back at some of the tall and independent people.
(( Everyone became active when I went to sleep! Lol ))

@GraceGlaceon

Percy - 17 - Male - ( Blackneck ) Goat - Hybrid

After taking the view in, Percy stepped inside cautiously. Immediately, he felt as though electricity was running through the building. So many sights, smells, and activities! It was a lot to take in. He stared at everyone, looking at how graceful they all seemed.
" Wow, everyone looks so... Beautiful. Intimidating, too... Um, maybe I should find someone to stay with. "
He saw many people already partnered up and enjoying themselves. There was one person that caught his eye, however.
" Oh, someone in a bunny costume? How cute. " He smiled to himself.
" I think I'll go over and talk to her. " As he walked over, he noticed the table with food and drinks. There were fragrant red drinks set out, which reminded him...
" Is that red drink wine? Some sort of alcohol? I didn't really consider that when I came here, I'm not of the legal age to drink that. " Hopefully someone didn't offer him a drink. He wouldn't know what to do in that situation. Ignoring that, he continued on until he came up to the girl in the bunny costume.
" Um, hi! " He gave a short wave to Grace. " I'm Percy. I just got in here, I'm surprised at how active it is already. Do you want to talk for a while? You seemed approachable, unlike some of the others here... " He glanced back at some of the tall and independent people.
Forum-Signature.png
@Vanquished,
Tagged: Ashanti

Seth turned at the voice and found himself standing in front of a woman who was a head taller than him. He glanced up at her, flashing her a smile, though he didn't know if she could see it under the mask. His eyes traveled to her curved horns and mask. "Hello," he said. "Can't tell yet if I'm enjoying it or not. I only just got here a few minutes ago. Besides," he continued, "it's a personal rule of mine to not judge something until after the food has been served. I'm Seth, by the way." He smiled again, turning to grab another drink. "Would you like a drink?" he asked, turning back to her with a drink in his hand. "I've got one for my brother, but he seems to have run off somewhere. He's supposed to be finding a table, but it is starting to get pretty crowded..." he trailed off, casting a quick glance around the room for his brother.
@Vanquished,
Tagged: Ashanti

Seth turned at the voice and found himself standing in front of a woman who was a head taller than him. He glanced up at her, flashing her a smile, though he didn't know if she could see it under the mask. His eyes traveled to her curved horns and mask. "Hello," he said. "Can't tell yet if I'm enjoying it or not. I only just got here a few minutes ago. Besides," he continued, "it's a personal rule of mine to not judge something until after the food has been served. I'm Seth, by the way." He smiled again, turning to grab another drink. "Would you like a drink?" he asked, turning back to her with a drink in his hand. "I've got one for my brother, but he seems to have run off somewhere. He's supposed to be finding a table, but it is starting to get pretty crowded..." he trailed off, casting a quick glance around the room for his brother.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15