Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
But I either think it should be very direct and epic ("Attack on Titan", "Neon Genesis Evangelion", "Fight Club" )
Or otherwise it should be something subtle and somewhat mind-blowing. ("Clockwork Orange", "Requiem for a Dream", "Shutter Island", "Game of Thrones", Steins;Gate", "Death Note", "No. 6")

Or some clever wordplay/misspelling ("Parasyte", "Inglorious Basterds", "Se7en")
But I either think it should be very direct and epic ("Attack on Titan", "Neon Genesis Evangelion", "Fight Club" )
Or otherwise it should be something subtle and somewhat mind-blowing. ("Clockwork Orange", "Requiem for a Dream", "Shutter Island", "Game of Thrones", Steins;Gate", "Death Note", "No. 6")

Or some clever wordplay/misspelling ("Parasyte", "Inglorious Basterds", "Se7en")
@Annekin

Here's what I got:

Portal to Apocalypse (demonologists opened a portal)
The Nothing War (referring to how you can't see the entities) or the War of Nothing
Carriers (direct)
The Smallest Strength (referring to how the parasites are their key to survival)
Ethereal Death (again, the entities are usually envisible)

names aren't my strong point ;u;
@Annekin

Here's what I got:

Portal to Apocalypse (demonologists opened a portal)
The Nothing War (referring to how you can't see the entities) or the War of Nothing
Carriers (direct)
The Smallest Strength (referring to how the parasites are their key to survival)
Ethereal Death (again, the entities are usually envisible)

names aren't my strong point ;u;
bann.png
@Annekin @ChaoticKagura
How about "Parasitic Encounter"?
Just something off the tip of my hat
@Annekin @ChaoticKagura
How about "Parasitic Encounter"?
Just something off the tip of my hat
@Alkeid @Annekin @JemDragons

//FLOPS

I DID IT

omg that took three f*cking hours holy crap

I kept the name parasitic, we can change it if Annekin wants to xD
@Alkeid @Annekin @JemDragons

//FLOPS

I DID IT

omg that took three f*cking hours holy crap

I kept the name parasitic, we can change it if Annekin wants to xD
bann.png
@ChaoricKagura IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
OUR LITTLE BABY, OUR PROJECT, I'M SO PUMPED

Fantastic layout 11/10
And amazing way you're written it in as well

And the name is fine. When er start writing a book based on it we can find a more exotic name, but for now it clearly states what is going on lol

I love it
@ChaoricKagura IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL
OUR LITTLE BABY, OUR PROJECT, I'M SO PUMPED

Fantastic layout 11/10
And amazing way you're written it in as well

And the name is fine. When er start writing a book based on it we can find a more exotic name, but for now it clearly states what is going on lol

I love it
@Annekin @ChaoticKagura @JemDragons
Wow *starts clapping slowly* just wow
I feel the hype that I felt for tomb raider all over again
OK peoples let's write up some demons
Till now i have 2 a sort of standard and a greater
@Annekin @ChaoticKagura @JemDragons
Wow *starts clapping slowly* just wow
I feel the hype that I felt for tomb raider all over again
OK peoples let's write up some demons
Till now i have 2 a sort of standard and a greater
@Sylveadiff
Hi the rp is still in the making and the app will be posted soon,but you can check the posts on this thread to fire up your inner child and if you can do me a solid and delete the post o the actual rp forum,not acting mean,I just want to keep that thread clutter free from occ chats
Thank you for understanding
@Sylveadiff
Hi the rp is still in the making and the app will be posted soon,but you can check the posts on this thread to fire up your inner child and if you can do me a solid and delete the post o the actual rp forum,not acting mean,I just want to keep that thread clutter free from occ chats
Thank you for understanding
@Alkeid it's done, where do I put the app, though? I've already started typing, could I slip it in here for now? Actually, any way you guys could tell a bit more about the parasites themselves? I'm curious about them since they're so central to the plot. Just any information,
@Alkeid it's done, where do I put the app, though? I've already started typing, could I slip it in here for now? Actually, any way you guys could tell a bit more about the parasites themselves? I'm curious about them since they're so central to the plot. Just any information,
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff Hello there. c:
As Alkeid mentioned, you're welcome to read some of our diskussions in this forum, mistet revolving world building and the parasites.

As to your question: The parasites, of course, resides inside the human host. Whenever they merged with your characters arm, neck or hand (or a whole fourth option) is yours to decide.

When not hosted by a human, it is unknown where they reside, as only very few authorities are capable of providig the information.
As physical beings, we've discussed them as these creatures without really having any features (such as mouths for example), and that is the reason their excistence depends on a human host.
I bet @ChaoticKagura will be sweet and provide you with further information, because I'm using my mobil and it is pretty difficult to write properly x(
@Sylveadiff Hello there. c:
As Alkeid mentioned, you're welcome to read some of our diskussions in this forum, mistet revolving world building and the parasites.

As to your question: The parasites, of course, resides inside the human host. Whenever they merged with your characters arm, neck or hand (or a whole fourth option) is yours to decide.

When not hosted by a human, it is unknown where they reside, as only very few authorities are capable of providig the information.
As physical beings, we've discussed them as these creatures without really having any features (such as mouths for example), and that is the reason their excistence depends on a human host.
I bet @ChaoticKagura will be sweet and provide you with further information, because I'm using my mobil and it is pretty difficult to write properly x(
And just leave it here ud you would like to!
I guess we'll change this into our OOC-chat
And just leave it here ud you would like to!
I guess we'll change this into our OOC-chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8