Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Parasite
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@ChaoticKagura Hehe, oh I know the feeling!
And same old, I'm utterly excited about this and Masks. Awwwwwesome concepts. ;u;

And yes, four sounds good to me. I'll make a billion if I don't control myself.
Atm I don't think so, no. The Greater Demons are a bit complex, I think people would get a bit confused as well if they haven't been there from the start. :p

@ChaoticKagura Hehe, oh I know the feeling!
And same old, I'm utterly excited about this and Masks. Awwwwwesome concepts. ;u;

And yes, four sounds good to me. I'll make a billion if I don't control myself.
Atm I don't think so, no. The Greater Demons are a bit complex, I think people would get a bit confused as well if they haven't been there from the start. :p

@Annekin @ChaoticKagura @Jemdragon
You guys are on fire,but an few things I want to add if you don't mind
Couldn't the parasites have like tendrils that the form from a finger or an ear ornsomething like that to drink the blood(brainstorm)
I think we can only have 4 greater demons just to limit things and as for me i will have only one character as i want to concentrate as much on mask as I am here and it is a he yes my character is a male
As for my parasite,the force tells me that I have competition lol
The walls don't have to be actual concrete build one more like a protective barrier as in Percy jackson(The tree)and just to be clear do the parasites have gender?
You guys are on fire,but an few things I want to add if you don't mind
Couldn't the parasites have like tendrils that the form from a finger or an ear ornsomething like that to drink the blood(brainstorm)
I think we can only have 4 greater demons just to limit things and as for me i will have only one character as i want to concentrate as much on mask as I am here and it is a he yes my character is a male
As for my parasite,the force tells me that I have competition lol
The walls don't have to be actual concrete build one more like a protective barrier as in Percy jackson(The tree)and just to be clear do the parasites have gender?
Plus I'm gonna ask a friend of mine to join if that's OK with you guys
@Cait44
Make sure you read everything from the beginning OK bub
Plus I'm gonna ask a friend of mine to join if that's OK with you guys
@Cait44
Make sure you read everything from the beginning OK bub
@Alkeid

We decided the parasites can't drink blood themselves, which is why they HAVE to find a host. The carriers have to drink blood to make sure their parasites are still alive. c:

Okay, I guess I'm doing another gal then. x'D I'll probably add a boy later knowing me. Although, there's going to be more greater demons, they just may not show themselves for a while. For there to be only four is kinda slim, even though they are extremely rare. We'll say there's 8. Plus, if other members are really active and have a good grasp of the RP, we could just give them permission to make a greater demon then. c:

Well, the walls are a physical wall so as to deter the demons from attacking in the first place (the stupid ones are less likely to be interested if they can't see the humans), but they're also protected by an invisible barrier. Now that me and Kin have revamped the establishment layouts, there's no longer rings, they're inside of one big wall but the rich people are still near the center. The entire thing is surrounded by a cube of spiritual protection, that goes around, underground, and in the air to prevent total protection (of course the barrier is still imperfect)
@Alkeid

We decided the parasites can't drink blood themselves, which is why they HAVE to find a host. The carriers have to drink blood to make sure their parasites are still alive. c:

Okay, I guess I'm doing another gal then. x'D I'll probably add a boy later knowing me. Although, there's going to be more greater demons, they just may not show themselves for a while. For there to be only four is kinda slim, even though they are extremely rare. We'll say there's 8. Plus, if other members are really active and have a good grasp of the RP, we could just give them permission to make a greater demon then. c:

Well, the walls are a physical wall so as to deter the demons from attacking in the first place (the stupid ones are less likely to be interested if they can't see the humans), but they're also protected by an invisible barrier. Now that me and Kin have revamped the establishment layouts, there's no longer rings, they're inside of one big wall but the rich people are still near the center. The entire thing is surrounded by a cube of spiritual protection, that goes around, underground, and in the air to prevent total protection (of course the barrier is still imperfect)
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura
Oh OK so when's the thread going up?
@ChaoticKagura
Oh OK so when's the thread going up?
@Alkeid And you travel through trains between the districts.
Kagura is working on it. Hopefully soon, I'm so excited!
@Alkeid And you travel through trains between the districts.
Kagura is working on it. Hopefully soon, I'm so excited!
@Alkeid @Annekin

I'm going to start on it now! Although, we should probably come up with a different name? Or maybe an extention to the name? Any ideas?
@Alkeid @Annekin

I'm going to start on it now! Although, we should probably come up with a different name? Or maybe an extention to the name? Any ideas?
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura I agree. "Parasite" is a bit dull for such an epic storyline.
Hm.. It should sound awesome.

See you in a few seconds, I'll go visit a random title generator
@ChaoticKagura I agree. "Parasite" is a bit dull for such an epic storyline.
Hm.. It should sound awesome.

See you in a few seconds, I'll go visit a random title generator
"undead blade", "wolf dragon" and "ultimate away", "The Extraordinary Half-light" is just a punch of the awesome titles this generator have suggested me.

Yes. Let us call our masterpiece The Extraordinary Half-light. or "Mortal Pluto"

I'm crying internally
"undead blade", "wolf dragon" and "ultimate away", "The Extraordinary Half-light" is just a punch of the awesome titles this generator have suggested me.

Yes. Let us call our masterpiece The Extraordinary Half-light. or "Mortal Pluto"

I'm crying internally
@ChaoticKagura Back on track, maybe it can be something alla "diabolic"?
I love that word and it fits pretty well. If we can find something matching it
@ChaoticKagura Back on track, maybe it can be something alla "diabolic"?
I love that word and it fits pretty well. If we can find something matching it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8