Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wanderers from the Wastelands
1 2 3 4
@PhotonWolf @Riokki @AnonEclipse @Annekin

Winding her way around the dispersing crowd, Zarasa headed toward the small group of dragons. The others had been introducing themselves and she had caught the tail end of it. The blue Tundra--Marius, she reminded herself--trailed off with a broken quality to his voice. As usual, Zarasa was the last to speak. "I am Zarasa. My survival skills are quite in-depth...and I'm a good fighter," she said, shrugging like it was no big deal. In truth, she was more than good at fighting. Her speed and long talons were formidable enough, but her technique was something to be reckoned with. Still, she felt no need to boast. If luck was on their side the other dragons wouldn't ever have to know, anyway.

Winding her way around the dispersing crowd, Zarasa headed toward the small group of dragons. The others had been introducing themselves and she had caught the tail end of it. The blue Tundra--Marius, she reminded herself--trailed off with a broken quality to his voice. As usual, Zarasa was the last to speak. "I am Zarasa. My survival skills are quite in-depth...and I'm a good fighter," she said, shrugging like it was no big deal. In truth, she was more than good at fighting. Her speed and long talons were formidable enough, but her technique was something to be reckoned with. Still, she felt no need to boast. If luck was on their side the other dragons wouldn't ever have to know, anyway.
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@Tauress @Annekin @PhotonWolf @Riokki
"You don't need to know." She said to Zarathustra with a slight haughty sound to her voice, not wantiing to say that she cared to much for the clan to let any of them die. Galaxy immediately not liking this dragon because of how fast his growl turned into a friendly smile, you can't trust somebody who's always changing.

Galaxy turned her attention to Marius as he began to speak. He choked up as he spoke about his reason for going and galaxy hoped he wasn't to soft for this journey, a magic user would be useful.

Another of the volunteer's came over and introduced them self as Zarasa. Hearing that she was a good fight Galaxy wished now was a good time to challenge her, she was always looking for new dragons to sharpen her skills with but alas, getting injured before going on a long and hard journey when so much counted on her would not be good.

Galaxy said "We should go pack some bags of food and medical supplies, I'm sure we'll need it."
"You don't need to know." She said to Zarathustra with a slight haughty sound to her voice, not wantiing to say that she cared to much for the clan to let any of them die. Galaxy immediately not liking this dragon because of how fast his growl turned into a friendly smile, you can't trust somebody who's always changing.

Galaxy turned her attention to Marius as he began to speak. He choked up as he spoke about his reason for going and galaxy hoped he wasn't to soft for this journey, a magic user would be useful.

Another of the volunteer's came over and introduced them self as Zarasa. Hearing that she was a good fight Galaxy wished now was a good time to challenge her, she was always looking for new dragons to sharpen her skills with but alas, getting injured before going on a long and hard journey when so much counted on her would not be good.

Galaxy said "We should go pack some bags of food and medical supplies, I'm sure we'll need it."
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
((Playing as an NPC in this post)) @Tauress @Annekin @AnonEclipse @Riokki [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19301737] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/193018/19301737_350.png[/img] [/url] The clan's healer approached the group and introduced himself. "Hello, everyone," Gualterio said. "You are all very brave for volunteering. I would go, but I must stay here." He shifted his weight a little. "I had a friend who was gifted with prophecy. His name is Maxuro. I have not heard from him in a long time. I don't know if he's dead or not. He lives on the edge of the forest on the west side of the mainland. You should consult him for the meaning of this prophecy." "Take these with you." Gualterio said, handing them a bag of supplies. "These are medicinal herbs. You may need them on the road ahead, especially when you're passing through the Great Forest." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19256752] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192568/19256752_350.png[/img] [/url] Marius took the herbs. "I'll hold on two these for now, but anyone can take them if they want to." Marius looked at the healer. "So," he said, addressing the group. "When should we head out?"
((Playing as an NPC in this post))

@Tauress @Annekin @AnonEclipse @Riokki

19301737_350.png

The clan's healer approached the group and introduced himself. "Hello, everyone," Gualterio said. "You are all very brave for volunteering. I would go, but I must stay here." He shifted his weight a little. "I had a friend who was gifted with prophecy. His name is Maxuro. I have not heard from him in a long time. I don't know if he's dead or not. He lives on the edge of the forest on the west side of the mainland. You should consult him for the meaning of this prophecy."

"Take these with you." Gualterio said, handing them a bag of supplies. "These are medicinal herbs. You may need them on the road ahead, especially when you're passing through the Great Forest."

19256752_350.png

Marius took the herbs. "I'll hold on two these for now, but anyone can take them if they want to." Marius looked at the healer.

"So," he said, addressing the group. "When should we head out?"
0oo4mUI.png
Galaxy watched the guardian, Gualterio, walk toward them. She nodded her head at his greeting and listed closely to where he was telling them to go.

Galaxy thought on Marius question and replied "I have my own things I need to gather before we go." Medical herbs are nice and all but Galaxy wanted her own medical supplies, after all, herbs won't keep her wounds shut if she gets hurt.

((This is her medical supplies.
Some thread and a needle.
Bandages of varying sizes.
A special glue(this is the main reason she wants her stuff) that's made to hold crystal wounds shut since the skin is to tough to stitch and scabs easily brake apart on the unyielding skin thus causing major blood loss.
Some pain killers.

Her bag would be enchanted to be bigger(Not huge but bigger than it should be) on the inside so that it could be conveniently tied onto her back without it hitting her wings every time she flapped. She's also probably going to bring a bit of food.
Is the supplies alright, PhotonWolf? Or is she bringing to much?))
Galaxy watched the guardian, Gualterio, walk toward them. She nodded her head at his greeting and listed closely to where he was telling them to go.

Galaxy thought on Marius question and replied "I have my own things I need to gather before we go." Medical herbs are nice and all but Galaxy wanted her own medical supplies, after all, herbs won't keep her wounds shut if she gets hurt.

((This is her medical supplies.
Some thread and a needle.
Bandages of varying sizes.
A special glue(this is the main reason she wants her stuff) that's made to hold crystal wounds shut since the skin is to tough to stitch and scabs easily brake apart on the unyielding skin thus causing major blood loss.
Some pain killers.

Her bag would be enchanted to be bigger(Not huge but bigger than it should be) on the inside so that it could be conveniently tied onto her back without it hitting her wings every time she flapped. She's also probably going to bring a bit of food.
Is the supplies alright, PhotonWolf? Or is she bringing to much?))
X
X
loading.gif

X
X

So we're going on a mission to find a dragon who may or may not be dead... Zarasa shrugged. At least it was a change of scenery; not that she particularly was excited to return to the forest. She wondered if any of the Beastclans that had been hunting her would recognize her--she could only hope that her three companions would deter any potential attacks. Maybe she should have mentioned there could potentially be attacks...oops.

Zarasa turned to Marius, a rare warm smile showing off her sharp teeth. The Tundra was kind, she could tell, and she'd never known him to be boastful or rude. He'd make a good leader for their expedition. "I have everything I need," she said to the remaining two dragons, gesturing to her pack. She always had it with her in case she needed to make a quick getaway. Add to the fact that she was already dressed warmly, she was ready to go. "I will wait here until everyone is ready."

So we're going on a mission to find a dragon who may or may not be dead... Zarasa shrugged. At least it was a change of scenery; not that she particularly was excited to return to the forest. She wondered if any of the Beastclans that had been hunting her would recognize her--she could only hope that her three companions would deter any potential attacks. Maybe she should have mentioned there could potentially be attacks...oops.

Zarasa turned to Marius, a rare warm smile showing off her sharp teeth. The Tundra was kind, she could tell, and she'd never known him to be boastful or rude. He'd make a good leader for their expedition. "I have everything I need," she said to the remaining two dragons, gesturing to her pack. She always had it with her in case she needed to make a quick getaway. Add to the fact that she was already dressed warmly, she was ready to go. "I will wait here until everyone is ready."
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
((I'll have to leave the RP, please stop pinging me. Have a nice play and thank you!))
((I'll have to leave the RP, please stop pinging me. Have a nice play and thank you!))
@PhotonWolf @Tauress @AnonEclipse

Zarathustra took the supplies and nodded in the healers direction. He opened the bag and tried to remember what all those herbs effects were... but he could only faintly remember the tips a traveling merchant once gave him. But by the look of it, this was all just for healing and cleaning wounds. No poison, no serious anaesthetics.
"It's obvious that their "honor" won't allow them to use it, but I will not risk this missions success." he tought and flew off, stating that he had to get some own stuff too.

While looking for a merchant or alchemist, Zarathustra collected his toughts and impressons of the dragons he had to travel with: "The Tundra, Marius, is a skilled mage. He's friendly, but seems naive. Also, it feels like he has a burden that may distract him from the journey. It shouldn't be hard to earn his trust. "
A sudden scent of numerous dried plants made the imperial tilt his head and glide down to a small hut in the clan territory's outskirts.
"Galaxy's trust will be definitly harder too get. She's very reserved ...and already seemed kind of suspicious. Though I do like dragons who mind their own business."

He did not know whose hut it was, but the plants he smelled were laying outside to dry. He picked up a few he knew were extremely poisonous when mixed with liquid, but completely harmless while dry and put them in the same bag as the herbs he got from the healer.
Then he started to return to the others, concentrating this toughts on the last of the dragons: " Zarasa. I really can't make up my mind about her. She said that she is a capable fighter, which is helpful. But I can't really tell what else her qualitys might be. I'll find out eventually, but her behaivior is really unclear?"

"I'm back." He said, approaching the others.

Zarathustra took the supplies and nodded in the healers direction. He opened the bag and tried to remember what all those herbs effects were... but he could only faintly remember the tips a traveling merchant once gave him. But by the look of it, this was all just for healing and cleaning wounds. No poison, no serious anaesthetics.
"It's obvious that their "honor" won't allow them to use it, but I will not risk this missions success." he tought and flew off, stating that he had to get some own stuff too.

While looking for a merchant or alchemist, Zarathustra collected his toughts and impressons of the dragons he had to travel with: "The Tundra, Marius, is a skilled mage. He's friendly, but seems naive. Also, it feels like he has a burden that may distract him from the journey. It shouldn't be hard to earn his trust. "
A sudden scent of numerous dried plants made the imperial tilt his head and glide down to a small hut in the clan territory's outskirts.
"Galaxy's trust will be definitly harder too get. She's very reserved ...and already seemed kind of suspicious. Though I do like dragons who mind their own business."

He did not know whose hut it was, but the plants he smelled were laying outside to dry. He picked up a few he knew were extremely poisonous when mixed with liquid, but completely harmless while dry and put them in the same bag as the herbs he got from the healer.
Then he started to return to the others, concentrating this toughts on the last of the dragons: " Zarasa. I really can't make up my mind about her. She said that she is a capable fighter, which is helpful. But I can't really tell what else her qualitys might be. I'll find out eventually, but her behaivior is really unclear?"

"I'm back." He said, approaching the others.
hMhI9My.png ->My lvl 25 borrowing stable!
@PhotonWolf @Tauress @Riokki ((Annekin asked if there was still room at the end of page two. I think we were pinging them at the beginning so they could through their dragon into this and nobody bothered to remove them from the pings for some reason.))

"Finally." Galaxy huffed. She had already had her bag packed so it had only been a quick flight there and back but the wait still hadn't warranted her impatience.

She looked at the others as she paced and said with a bit of annoyance in her voice "Are we going now?" Her pacing had brought her close to both Marius and Zarathustra. She paused in her pacing, trying to figure out what her senses were telling her. Thinking about it she realized there was a subtle difference in the smell of the two dragon's herbs. Galaxy chose not to say anything but made a note in her mind not to let Zarathustra give her any herbs she didn't recognize.
@PhotonWolf @Tauress @Riokki ((Annekin asked if there was still room at the end of page two. I think we were pinging them at the beginning so they could through their dragon into this and nobody bothered to remove them from the pings for some reason.))

"Finally." Galaxy huffed. She had already had her bag packed so it had only been a quick flight there and back but the wait still hadn't warranted her impatience.

She looked at the others as she paced and said with a bit of annoyance in her voice "Are we going now?" Her pacing had brought her close to both Marius and Zarathustra. She paused in her pacing, trying to figure out what her senses were telling her. Thinking about it she realized there was a subtle difference in the smell of the two dragon's herbs. Galaxy chose not to say anything but made a note in her mind not to let Zarathustra give her any herbs she didn't recognize.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
((So... Shall we continue? Though PhotonWolf seems to be kind of ...gone?))

"Let's go then." Zarathustra said, immediately flying up and heading in the Great Forests direction. He roughly knew where it was, because rumors of huge beastclans living in the forest spread through the whole land. He was curios to see if they were true.
((So... Shall we continue? Though PhotonWolf seems to be kind of ...gone?))

"Let's go then." Zarathustra said, immediately flying up and heading in the Great Forests direction. He roughly knew where it was, because rumors of huge beastclans living in the forest spread through the whole land. He was curios to see if they were true.
hMhI9My.png ->My lvl 25 borrowing stable!
@PhotonWolf @Tauress @Riokki

Galaxy didn't like that Zarathustra was leading but she wasn't going to say something in case it somehow ended with her leading. She lifted into the air, her crystal body heavy but her strong wings lifting her up.

Galaxy flew in the middle of all the dragons, knowing from experience that her curse could get her lost from either the front or back. She looked down below her, mind wondering to what she might see on this journey.
@PhotonWolf @Tauress @Riokki

Galaxy didn't like that Zarathustra was leading but she wasn't going to say something in case it somehow ended with her leading. She lifted into the air, her crystal body heavy but her strong wings lifting her up.

Galaxy flew in the middle of all the dragons, knowing from experience that her curse could get her lost from either the front or back. She looked down below her, mind wondering to what she might see on this journey.
X
X
loading.gif

X
X
1 2 3 4