Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for RP Partners
1 2 3
Like it says in the title, I'm looking for Rp partners. People who want to be pinged of an rp to come.
I also need ideas for a good group rp.

Themes to choose from:
Gore/Blood/Betrayal

Romance/Angst

Thief/Spy

Guard/Spy/Warden

Prisoner AU

AUs

Suggestions!:

~None~
Like it says in the title, I'm looking for Rp partners. People who want to be pinged of an rp to come.
I also need ideas for a good group rp.

Themes to choose from:
Gore/Blood/Betrayal

Romance/Angst

Thief/Spy

Guard/Spy/Warden

Prisoner AU

AUs

Suggestions!:

~None~
Bump
Bump
@JadeMonarch
I'm into some romance RP XD
@JadeMonarch
I'm into some romance RP XD
A loyal user to my dear Light mom :3 (She, having a future hatchery!)
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.pngIdqsg7Q.pngstarwarsrafflebutton_by_ventus_fall-d9kkt3p.png
@jademonarch
I'm also into some romance Rp! :D
@jademonarch
I'm also into some romance Rp! :D
@jademonarch

Do you like DnD?
@jademonarch

Do you like DnD?
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
@jademonarch

Ooah finally somebody who wants to do a group RP. My biggest issue is RPing 1x1 (I don't like to) so I sometimes have trouble finding good RPs UwU I have a plot I don't mind you taking up! :D Considering, I like the idea and would like to see it made into something but I don't have the time to officially run the RP all by myself.

If you're familiar with Wolf's Rain, that's KIND of what this RP is like. Essentially, humans didn't know it but for several centuries wolves have been legitimately walking among them, surviving in the guise of humans to avoid prosecution for their differences. They are not just wolves, but they are wolves that are larger and faster than wild ones, as well as all gifted with the ability of a single element (think FR elements, minus the light and dark elements). They can use these powers in human form if pushed to do so, but their abilities are most powerful when they take their true forms. Initially these individuals were few and far between, making it easy for them to hide within society. But all of a sudden, kids with normal, human parents started being born with these abilities. Over the next twenty years the crime rates jacked up in the countries where the "epidemic" was happening because the kids born with the had parents who did not know how to deal with their children's abilities; they grew unruly, pompous, and oftentimes developed violent tendencies. It got so bad in Russia, that they established a martial law for the genocide of these elemental shapeshifters. Should one be found, they would be executed. Cue the storyline start; our characters are trying to avoid being found out by the government (and they have sophisticated ways of determining whether someone is human or not) and rebel, just survive, or perhaps escape Russia entirely to countries that are a little bit more accepting.

I'm also in a REALLY cool mutant RP not owned by me but @ Veloceraptor. It's about how WWIII happened and they blew up the planet with nuclear bombs, leaving behind only very small patches of inhabitable cities. The small bits of radiation that went everywhere (everything in the more concentrated areas would've died, of course) mutated people either to have special abilities, or to become psychotic, mindless cannibals. If you want more info on that here's the page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1672313
And if you want to join I can fill you in on everything that's happened so far~ For either one of these ideas ping me back if interested.
@jademonarch

Ooah finally somebody who wants to do a group RP. My biggest issue is RPing 1x1 (I don't like to) so I sometimes have trouble finding good RPs UwU I have a plot I don't mind you taking up! :D Considering, I like the idea and would like to see it made into something but I don't have the time to officially run the RP all by myself.

If you're familiar with Wolf's Rain, that's KIND of what this RP is like. Essentially, humans didn't know it but for several centuries wolves have been legitimately walking among them, surviving in the guise of humans to avoid prosecution for their differences. They are not just wolves, but they are wolves that are larger and faster than wild ones, as well as all gifted with the ability of a single element (think FR elements, minus the light and dark elements). They can use these powers in human form if pushed to do so, but their abilities are most powerful when they take their true forms. Initially these individuals were few and far between, making it easy for them to hide within society. But all of a sudden, kids with normal, human parents started being born with these abilities. Over the next twenty years the crime rates jacked up in the countries where the "epidemic" was happening because the kids born with the had parents who did not know how to deal with their children's abilities; they grew unruly, pompous, and oftentimes developed violent tendencies. It got so bad in Russia, that they established a martial law for the genocide of these elemental shapeshifters. Should one be found, they would be executed. Cue the storyline start; our characters are trying to avoid being found out by the government (and they have sophisticated ways of determining whether someone is human or not) and rebel, just survive, or perhaps escape Russia entirely to countries that are a little bit more accepting.

I'm also in a REALLY cool mutant RP not owned by me but @ Veloceraptor. It's about how WWIII happened and they blew up the planet with nuclear bombs, leaving behind only very small patches of inhabitable cities. The small bits of radiation that went everywhere (everything in the more concentrated areas would've died, of course) mutated people either to have special abilities, or to become psychotic, mindless cannibals. If you want more info on that here's the page: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1672313
And if you want to join I can fill you in on everything that's happened so far~ For either one of these ideas ping me back if interested.
bann.png
@ChaoticKagura @Itsthirteen @Leviathanscream @Masterdarklight
Awesome!

Good to know.

And yes I do know/like D&D tho I haven't played it much.

Kagura, I don't know Wolf's Rain. But that idea sounds awesome! And so does the one about WW2.
Please do fill me in on that rp I am joining! With Tulvir
@ChaoticKagura @Itsthirteen @Leviathanscream @Masterdarklight
Awesome!

Good to know.

And yes I do know/like D&D tho I haven't played it much.

Kagura, I don't know Wolf's Rain. But that idea sounds awesome! And so does the one about WW2.
Please do fill me in on that rp I am joining! With Tulvir
@jademonarch

1 on 1, or open rp?

I like both :)
@jademonarch

1 on 1, or open rp?

I like both :)
@LeviathanScream

Group/Open RP
@LeviathanScream

Group/Open RP
@jademonarch

Okie! Will the relationships be permanent?

So, are you going to open a thread? O.O
@jademonarch

Okie! Will the relationships be permanent?

So, are you going to open a thread? O.O
1 2 3