Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for repeat roleplay partners
1 2 3 4
@Sylveadiff

Ah, longer lit ones but not like 3 paragraph long just a paragraph is fine by me. Enough to give me a longer response.
@Sylveadiff

Ah, longer lit ones but not like 3 paragraph long just a paragraph is fine by me. Enough to give me a longer response.
www.GIFCreator.me_ggo3vd_zpsg5uczofe.gif
@AkitoFujimoto

Not a problem at all! More what I meant was, what sorts of situations are your dragons likely to get into, in which our clans might interact? If you wanted and we got a solid idea, I may even start a thread tonight or tomorrow.
@AkitoFujimoto

Not a problem at all! More what I meant was, what sorts of situations are your dragons likely to get into, in which our clans might interact? If you wanted and we got a solid idea, I may even start a thread tonight or tomorrow.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff

Well I like angst, plot twists, romance/angsty love, gore/violence, Mafia/Betrayal type stuffs.

KaiservonBlitz & ReinedelaMort are scientists, Eowyn, Haumea & Mai are part of a Mafia killing crew, my Unnamed Deep sea Wildclaw is my Royal, Jadehorn is a guard type and Idk about the rest

@Sylveadiff

Well I like angst, plot twists, romance/angsty love, gore/violence, Mafia/Betrayal type stuffs.

KaiservonBlitz & ReinedelaMort are scientists, Eowyn, Haumea & Mai are part of a Mafia killing crew, my Unnamed Deep sea Wildclaw is my Royal, Jadehorn is a guard type and Idk about the rest

@AkitoFujimoto

Hmm, all my dragons currently are sorta tribal when it comes to technology and lifestyle, so I'm not quite sure how they'll fit into all that, however I think once Delirio has matured *essentially, once I have his adult appearance and can put his stored armor set on him* he's likely to be the most adaptable of my little pack. For now, Cyr would probably be interested in interacting with any of them. I'm very new to the forum so I'm not exactly sure how much gore is okay here, but I will allow a lot of NPC deaths, and once I have a larger clan I will begin allowing my characters to die as the clan's story progresses, exalting the casualties. As for romance I'm okay with allowing something to grow if there's an in-character reason to do so, but I try not to bend the wills of my characters to ooc-ness so no promises on that.

Is there any particular setting we should plot for? A particular city you could describe, a region of the wilderness, etc?
@AkitoFujimoto

Hmm, all my dragons currently are sorta tribal when it comes to technology and lifestyle, so I'm not quite sure how they'll fit into all that, however I think once Delirio has matured *essentially, once I have his adult appearance and can put his stored armor set on him* he's likely to be the most adaptable of my little pack. For now, Cyr would probably be interested in interacting with any of them. I'm very new to the forum so I'm not exactly sure how much gore is okay here, but I will allow a lot of NPC deaths, and once I have a larger clan I will begin allowing my characters to die as the clan's story progresses, exalting the casualties. As for romance I'm okay with allowing something to grow if there's an in-character reason to do so, but I try not to bend the wills of my characters to ooc-ness so no promises on that.

Is there any particular setting we should plot for? A particular city you could describe, a region of the wilderness, etc?
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff

Walking in on a patrol would be a nifty idea. Hopefully my dragons can convince yours to trust them. Lol So I'll have the grey/black Skydancer be with them. What do you want to name her? Or would you rather I come up with something to have authenticity? =)

Also, are we doing this over thread or PM? Personally I prefer thread but it's up to you.
@Sylveadiff

Walking in on a patrol would be a nifty idea. Hopefully my dragons can convince yours to trust them. Lol So I'll have the grey/black Skydancer be with them. What do you want to name her? Or would you rather I come up with something to have authenticity? =)

Also, are we doing this over thread or PM? Personally I prefer thread but it's up to you.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Sylveadiff

Hey dude! I said so as much in my dead roleplay thread, but I'd love to roleplay with you! My reply length is dependent entirely on the situation; I don't force paragraphs if all my dragon is doing is replying to a question, but I'll get pretty lengthy if I need to. You've seen Cantio and Tox; I'm also fine with playing any of my other dragons with bios (and I have several I have bios in the works for currently).

My clan is The Toxic Wastes, and Andiron is the leader, with Ankarv as his "deputy" and Tox as a sort of royal adviser (he prefers being left alone to his alchemy, though). Everyone else has their own special titles too.

And I think it'd be neat if everyone here in this thread maybe tried a roleplay. We're obviously all interested!
@Sylveadiff

Hey dude! I said so as much in my dead roleplay thread, but I'd love to roleplay with you! My reply length is dependent entirely on the situation; I don't force paragraphs if all my dragon is doing is replying to a question, but I'll get pretty lengthy if I need to. You've seen Cantio and Tox; I'm also fine with playing any of my other dragons with bios (and I have several I have bios in the works for currently).

My clan is The Toxic Wastes, and Andiron is the leader, with Ankarv as his "deputy" and Tox as a sort of royal adviser (he prefers being left alone to his alchemy, though). Everyone else has their own special titles too.

And I think it'd be neat if everyone here in this thread maybe tried a roleplay. We're obviously all interested!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Sylveadiff

Nah, np particular city or place in mind, except save for a mansion like deal.

Ah I see, welp, Cyr can interact then, or at least he would be interested in doing so.
@Sylveadiff

Nah, np particular city or place in mind, except save for a mansion like deal.

Ah I see, welp, Cyr can interact then, or at least he would be interested in doing so.
@Mypilot if you'd like to name her that's up to you, I tend to be a bit slow coming up with names but I'd probably end up using the 'translate a word and add a letter' system if I did. Also, would you like me to go ahead and set up the patrol post so we can start roleplaying?

@Tox hey nice to see you again! If you're interested in a big group roleplay I think it wouldn't be too hard to set up something by invitation, but if you're up for something smaller in the meanwhile let's bounce around a few ideas and see what sticks for both of us. I just got a new Fae male, Drull, who's got a personality in the works but it's not completed yet.
@Mypilot if you'd like to name her that's up to you, I tend to be a bit slow coming up with names but I'd probably end up using the 'translate a word and add a letter' system if I did. Also, would you like me to go ahead and set up the patrol post so we can start roleplaying?

@Tox hey nice to see you again! If you're interested in a big group roleplay I think it wouldn't be too hard to set up something by invitation, but if you're up for something smaller in the meanwhile let's bounce around a few ideas and see what sticks for both of us. I just got a new Fae male, Drull, who's got a personality in the works but it's not completed yet.
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Sylveadiff

Sounds good! And yup, you can go right ahead
@Sylveadiff

Sounds good! And yup, you can go right ahead
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore