Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay?
1 2
hiya! would anyone like to roleplay with any of my dragons? c : we'll both come up with a setting and/or plot, and i will begin! : D
hiya! would anyone like to roleplay with any of my dragons? c : we'll both come up with a setting and/or plot, and i will begin! : D
@Aleikya

I wouldn't mind a roleplay with dragons at all. Since I've sort of seen your style of RP, I'd like to see what you might have in mind.

Dragons I'm Willing To RP As:
Alkaline
Pestilence
Valiaxikania
Piper
Electro

You can pick one or two of them if you want. Of course, I won't be using all of them! But anyway, if you want to choose 1-2 you can, note they do have bios!!!
@Aleikya

I wouldn't mind a roleplay with dragons at all. Since I've sort of seen your style of RP, I'd like to see what you might have in mind.

Dragons I'm Willing To RP As:
Alkaline
Pestilence
Valiaxikania
Piper
Electro

You can pick one or two of them if you want. Of course, I won't be using all of them! But anyway, if you want to choose 1-2 you can, note they do have bios!!!
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Aleikya

Are you looking for a group RP or 1x1?

I'm wanting to flesh out my dragons, Odhran and Avery. ^.^
@Aleikya

Are you looking for a group RP or 1x1?

I'm wanting to flesh out my dragons, Odhran and Avery. ^.^
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Hirvio

yay! me as well. ( : and i would love to roleplay with Piper. i will be roleplaying as Arachni. (sorry i'm still a n00b at this stuff and have no idea how to put links and photos. oopsies)
@Hirvio

yay! me as well. ( : and i would love to roleplay with Piper. i will be roleplaying as Arachni. (sorry i'm still a n00b at this stuff and have no idea how to put links and photos. oopsies)
@Mypilot

one on one would be lovely. ( x
and i'll be using two characters, if that's alright!
i'll be using Columbine and Spectre. c :
(sorry i'm still a n00b at this stuff and have no idea how to put links and photos. oopsies)
@Mypilot

one on one would be lovely. ( x
and i'll be using two characters, if that's alright!
i'll be using Columbine and Spectre. c :
(sorry i'm still a n00b at this stuff and have no idea how to put links and photos. oopsies)
@Aleikya

Sounds good! Do you want to make a new thread or do you prefer PMs? (I prefer threads, tho ^.^)

Also, here's a guide for BBCode! =D Hope it helps. =)
@Aleikya

Sounds good! Do you want to make a new thread or do you prefer PMs? (I prefer threads, tho ^.^)

Also, here's a guide for BBCode! =D Hope it helps. =)
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

thread would be perfectly fine! : DD
and, thaNK YOU so much!!
would you like to start setting up a plot and stuff here, or on a separate thread? c :
@Mypilot

thread would be perfectly fine! : DD
and, thaNK YOU so much!!
would you like to start setting up a plot and stuff here, or on a separate thread? c :
@Aleikya

Let's do a seperate thread so we don't confuse anyone lol Just ping me when it's set up =)
@Aleikya

Let's do a seperate thread so we don't confuse anyone lol Just ping me when it's set up =)
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Aleikya
hey hey! im up for an rp
i rather do 1x1 but groups fine as well if you'd like
did you have any ideas for an rp, or did you wanna use one of my opens?
OPEN RPS;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1674739#post_16122062 - Deathrows Colosseum

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1674392 -Runaway pearl
or do you wanna brain storm?
@Aleikya
hey hey! im up for an rp
i rather do 1x1 but groups fine as well if you'd like
did you have any ideas for an rp, or did you wanna use one of my opens?
OPEN RPS;
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1674739#post_16122062 - Deathrows Colosseum

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/1674392 -Runaway pearl
or do you wanna brain storm?
@Mypilot
--sounds good! : D

@Redamancy
--i'm in the mood to brainstorm. ( x
@Mypilot
--sounds good! : D

@Redamancy
--i'm in the mood to brainstorm. ( x
1 2