Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Dragon RP CLOSED
1 2 3
[b]anyone can join all rps are one on one, unless discussed. however, one user can put as many dragons as they'd like [/b] [u]SPOTS[/u] 1. @Araej 2. @cait44 3. @AkitoFujimoto [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189961/18996028_350.png?mtime=VnAAzwACXp4.png[/img] the bulky pearlcatcher is on the run after his prized pearl. well, trying to catch it to be honest. the shiny orb had started to roll down a hill when he set it down to check his inventory of herbs and spices. he calls out for it, and takes to a glide down the hill to jump up onto the pearl, and roll the rest of the way down with it
anyone can join
all rps are one on one, unless discussed.
however, one user can put as many dragons as they'd like

SPOTS
1. @Araej
2. @cait44
3. @AkitoFujimoto

18996028_350.png?mtime=VnAAzwACXp4.png

the bulky pearlcatcher is on the run after his prized pearl. well, trying to catch it to be honest. the shiny orb had started to roll down a hill when he set it down to check his inventory of herbs and spices.
he calls out for it, and takes to a glide down the hill to jump up onto the pearl, and roll the rest of the way down with it
@Redamancy [s]I'll join you :) I've been RP-ing for years! (not on FR though) Just give me a sec to write something up ^^[/s] [u]EDIT:[/u] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14096427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140965/14096427_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]HIRAL[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14125958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141260/14125958_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]VIRGO[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14212996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142130/14212996_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]GEMINI[/size][/font] Hiral stood by a tree at the edge of a small clearing deep in the woods. He watched from afar as his Wildclaws tore into a carcass they had felled during their training hours. As always, for the safety of others, Virgo and Gemini were shackled to a separate tree by the neck. They were very different form other dragons who found themselves roaming the earth these days; they had no means of verbal communication between anyone but each other. They communicated with shrieks and hisses, like feral cats or large snakes. Hiral never did find out how they became this way, or if they had simply been born away from civilized society. All he knew was that they were his soldiers. His "dogs". And they were a key part to protecting his home-lair from any opposing forces. He whistled through his teeth, to signal for them to stop. They ignored him momentarily, hissing and nipping at each other, fighting over the final scraps, before they moved away from the body, staring at him. Hiral began to step towards them when he heard a ruccus in the distance. Whipping his head around he saw another Pearcatcher, like himself, who was careening towards the trio on top of, what looked like, his pearl![/center]
@Redamancy

I'll join you :) I've been RP-ing for years! (not on FR though) Just give me a sec to write something up ^^

EDIT:

14096427_350.png

HIRAL

14125958_350.png

VIRGO

14212996_350.png

GEMINI

Hiral stood by a tree at the edge of a small clearing deep in the woods. He watched from afar as his Wildclaws tore into a carcass they had felled during their training hours. As always, for the safety of others, Virgo and Gemini were shackled to a separate tree by the neck.

They were very different form other dragons who found themselves roaming the earth these days; they had no means of verbal communication between anyone but each other. They communicated with shrieks and hisses, like feral cats or large snakes.

Hiral never did find out how they became this way, or if they had simply been born away from civilized society. All he knew was that they were his soldiers. His "dogs". And they were a key part to protecting his home-lair from any opposing forces.

He whistled through his teeth, to signal for them to stop. They ignored him momentarily, hissing and nipping at each other, fighting over the final scraps, before they moved away from the body, staring at him.

Hiral began to step towards them when he heard a ruccus in the distance. Whipping his head around he saw another Pearcatcher, like himself, who was careening towards the trio on top of, what looked like, his pearl!
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189961/18996028_350.png?mtime=VnAAzwACXp4.png[/img] the herbalist dragon continues to spiral down untill his reaches the bottom of the hill, leaving a trail of loose herbs and flowers from his open satchel. looking up in a daze at the others, his scales push up in fear, and his claws tremble under him. but he has enough courage to move his green tinted pearl beanthe himself, and enough to move his head down in respect. he rather not get in a fight.. hes not strong, even for his bulk. its all just hes big boned, not much muscle in that
@Araej
the herbalist dragon continues to spiral down untill his reaches the bottom of the hill, leaving a trail of loose herbs and flowers from his open satchel.
looking up in a daze at the others, his scales push up in fear, and his claws tremble under him. but he has enough courage to move his green tinted pearl beanthe himself, and enough to move his head down in respect. he rather not get in a fight.. hes not strong, even for his bulk. its all just hes big boned, not much muscle in that
[center]@Redamancy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14096427] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/140965/14096427_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]HIRAL[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14125958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141260/14125958_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]VIRGO[/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14212996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142130/14212996_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=Fantasy][size=6]GEMINI[/size][/font] Virgo and Gemini locked eyes on the newcomer and bared their teeth ferociously. Virgo clawed at the ground with one foot as if getting ready to charge, and Gemini crouched low into a leaping position. Hiral had not been expecting anyone to come across them way out here, and had not been overly prepared. For a moment his cool exterior melted away as he studied the tree in a panic for any weaknesses as the two wildclaws pulled savagely on their chain. Seeing no immediate threat, he walked cautiously towards them, wings outstretched, making himself look larger and more menacing. "Enough!" he roared, standing slightly on his hind legs. The two wildclaws remained in their battle stances, but loosened their muscles and looked at Hiral with their eyes, faces still turned menacingly towards the newcomer. "Back down!" He commanded, it was evident he was seen as their Alpha. Hiral nodded his head at the rest of the carcasses from their training, and the two slowly turned away form the pearlcatchers, and began to feed again. Hiral turned and studied the newcomer; he was cowering, his belongings strewn along the path behind him. He was no threat. His demeanor softened and he dipped his head in greeting as well. "I apologize for the scare, I didn't realize other dragons frequented these woods." He stole a glance over his shoulder to ensure the twins were still distracted, and then turned his attention back to the pearlcatcher. "I won't harm you."[/center]
@Redamancy

14096427_350.png

HIRAL

14125958_350.png

VIRGO

14212996_350.png

GEMINI

Virgo and Gemini locked eyes on the newcomer and bared their teeth ferociously. Virgo clawed at the ground with one foot as if getting ready to charge, and Gemini crouched low into a leaping position.

Hiral had not been expecting anyone to come across them way out here, and had not been overly prepared. For a moment his cool exterior melted away as he studied the tree in a panic for any weaknesses as the two wildclaws pulled savagely on their chain.

Seeing no immediate threat, he walked cautiously towards them, wings outstretched, making himself look larger and more menacing. "Enough!" he roared, standing slightly on his hind legs. The two wildclaws remained in their battle stances, but loosened their muscles and looked at Hiral with their eyes, faces still turned menacingly towards the newcomer.

"Back down!" He commanded, it was evident he was seen as their Alpha. Hiral nodded his head at the rest of the carcasses from their training, and the two slowly turned away form the pearlcatchers, and began to feed again.

Hiral turned and studied the newcomer; he was cowering, his belongings strewn along the path behind him. He was no threat.

His demeanor softened and he dipped his head in greeting as well. "I apologize for the scare, I didn't realize other dragons frequented these woods." He stole a glance over his shoulder to ensure the twins were still distracted, and then turned his attention back to the pearlcatcher. "I won't harm you."
8PTNkBq.png
@kanariah
this is a 1x1 rp, sorry. you can join, yes but it will be a seperate rp. : o so just pretend that Ara isnt here

@Araej
The pearl catcher makes an overexagerated sigh of relife at the promise of no harm to him, but was still clearly nervous about the wildclaws, and their behavor
he turns his head back to hiral with a squirm, biting his lip subcontiously
"u-uh.." is all he manages to stutter out. gulping and begining to inch back
"i-imm sorry uh" he mutters, tail now curling around him as he sits in an awkward position around his pearl
@kanariah
this is a 1x1 rp, sorry. you can join, yes but it will be a seperate rp. : o so just pretend that Ara isnt here

@Araej
The pearl catcher makes an overexagerated sigh of relife at the promise of no harm to him, but was still clearly nervous about the wildclaws, and their behavor
he turns his head back to hiral with a squirm, biting his lip subcontiously
"u-uh.." is all he manages to stutter out. gulping and begining to inch back
"i-imm sorry uh" he mutters, tail now curling around him as he sits in an awkward position around his pearl
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral smiled awkwardly at the young pearlcatcher. He wasn't quite sure what to say; on one hand he felt it would be best for him to leave the area, in case Virgo and Gemini broke loose. But on the other... It felt wrong to dismiss someone upon meeting them for the first time. The forest did not belong to Hiral, he couldn't tell the boy what to do.

He stole another glance at the newcomers belongings which were still littering the forest floor in his wake.

"The tree should hold them. For now anyway. Would you like some help gathering your things? You seem to have created quite a mess, it will take a while to do on your own... I'm Hiral." He extended a claw "I'm in charge of protecting my clan's lair, and all who live there."
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral smiled awkwardly at the young pearlcatcher. He wasn't quite sure what to say; on one hand he felt it would be best for him to leave the area, in case Virgo and Gemini broke loose. But on the other... It felt wrong to dismiss someone upon meeting them for the first time. The forest did not belong to Hiral, he couldn't tell the boy what to do.

He stole another glance at the newcomers belongings which were still littering the forest floor in his wake.

"The tree should hold them. For now anyway. Would you like some help gathering your things? You seem to have created quite a mess, it will take a while to do on your own... I'm Hiral." He extended a claw "I'm in charge of protecting my clan's lair, and all who live there."
8PTNkBq.png
@Araej [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189961/18996028_350.png?mtime=VnAAzwACXp4.png[/img] Sycamore gives a quick nod, smiling the slightest up to Hiral, chirping "Sycamores my name" he gives a clawshake, before taking his pearl in his back foot quickly and walking along to start collecting the herbs, putting them into his bag with gentle, but precise hands as to not damage them. though he is a lot calmer at the offer to help, and is smiling. he keeps his ears perked, and eyes darting from the wildclaws, to the fellow pearlcatcher, not spending much time to look what hes picking up, other then to glance at it, and shove it in its place
@Araej
Sycamore gives a quick nod, smiling the slightest up to Hiral, chirping "Sycamores my name" he gives a clawshake, before taking his pearl in his back foot quickly and walking along to start collecting the herbs, putting them into his bag with gentle, but precise hands as to not damage them. though he is a lot calmer at the offer to help, and is smiling. he keeps his ears perked, and eyes darting from the wildclaws, to the fellow pearlcatcher, not spending much time to look what hes picking up, other then to glance at it, and shove it in its place
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral tried to be as delicate as possible while collection his share of the strewn herbs, but it proved to be more difficult than he had expected. All of the plants were so fragile, and seemed so little in his large claws. Even Sycamore was minuscule compared to himself. He was starting to feel like a bumbling oaf.

He inhaled sharply as he picked up a stem, the leaves crunching off of it, falling to the ground. Hiral bit his lip in embarrassment and frustration. He wasn't used to such delicate tasks.

"My apologies" He said, handing what he'd managed to gather, to Sycamore. "So, are you a healer? He ventured, sitting to the side while the young pearlcatcher finished his task.
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral tried to be as delicate as possible while collection his share of the strewn herbs, but it proved to be more difficult than he had expected. All of the plants were so fragile, and seemed so little in his large claws. Even Sycamore was minuscule compared to himself. He was starting to feel like a bumbling oaf.

He inhaled sharply as he picked up a stem, the leaves crunching off of it, falling to the ground. Hiral bit his lip in embarrassment and frustration. He wasn't used to such delicate tasks.

"My apologies" He said, handing what he'd managed to gather, to Sycamore. "So, are you a healer? He ventured, sitting to the side while the young pearlcatcher finished his task.
8PTNkBq.png
@araej [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189961/18996028_350.png?mtime=VnAAzwACXp4.png[/img] The smaller pearlcatcher makes a stiffled giggle, smiling up at him "its alright, thank you " Sycamore gives another nod to Hiral, begining to sort out the herbs he had been given by hiral, and putting them in the bag "of sorts, i guess" he churrs, his tail flicking behind him "I..I work for a powerful caster, i collect herbs for her. and the extras I sell. im trying to learn to be a healer, but its kinda hard.." he frowns "but! i know most of the herbs looks and uses!" he trills, bouncing up and down now like a hatchling though his body seams relatively clean of blemishes, his under hide, and the back of his legs and arms is actually littered with old and new scratches and bites. small, and large. a little strange seeing as the rest of him was as healthy looking as anything
@araej
The smaller pearlcatcher makes a stiffled giggle, smiling up at him "its alright, thank you "
Sycamore gives another nod to Hiral, begining to sort out the herbs he had been given by hiral, and putting them in the bag
"of sorts, i guess" he churrs, his tail flicking behind him "I..I work for a powerful caster, i collect herbs for her. and the extras I sell. im trying to learn to be a healer, but its kinda hard.." he frowns "but! i know most of the herbs looks and uses!" he trills, bouncing up and down now like a hatchling

though his body seams relatively clean of blemishes, his under hide, and the back of his legs and arms is actually littered with old and new scratches and bites. small, and large. a little strange seeing as the rest of him was as healthy looking as anything
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral smiled at the pearlcatcher in amusement as he bounced up and down, eyeing the scars on his underside.

"You know..." He knew this was usually a lot for a pearlcatcher to hear "You would be a lot better off if you kept your pearl at home. You'd likely have less accidents and would be able to keep your mind on the prize."

He lifted up each of his claws and his tail, to show that his pearl was not with him. "I leave mine back at the lair with the founder's son. That way I am able to concentrate on Virgo and Gemini alone."

Hiral knew that this would probably not fly with the young Pealrcatcher. It was in their nature to treasure their pearls from their hatch day onward. But Hiral had found a higher cause, a family, of sorts, to protect. The pearl just didn't seem as important to him as it once had.

ooc: Sorry for the late replies. I have a lot going on irl the next few days. Flying home for christmas!
@Redamancy

HIRAL

VIRGO

GEMINI

Hiral smiled at the pearlcatcher in amusement as he bounced up and down, eyeing the scars on his underside.

"You know..." He knew this was usually a lot for a pearlcatcher to hear "You would be a lot better off if you kept your pearl at home. You'd likely have less accidents and would be able to keep your mind on the prize."

He lifted up each of his claws and his tail, to show that his pearl was not with him. "I leave mine back at the lair with the founder's son. That way I am able to concentrate on Virgo and Gemini alone."

Hiral knew that this would probably not fly with the young Pealrcatcher. It was in their nature to treasure their pearls from their hatch day onward. But Hiral had found a higher cause, a family, of sorts, to protect. The pearl just didn't seem as important to him as it once had.

ooc: Sorry for the late replies. I have a lot going on irl the next few days. Flying home for christmas!
8PTNkBq.png
1 2 3