Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Dragon RP CLOSED
1 2 3
@Redamancy
"Hello" she whispered as she inched closer. There were so many questions forming in her head that she had no idea where to start. Once she felt she was close enough she picked a question and asked in a small voice, "why did you leave all those smells on the ground?"
@Redamancy
"Hello" she whispered as she inched closer. There were so many questions forming in her head that she had no idea where to start. Once she felt she was close enough she picked a question and asked in a small voice, "why did you leave all those smells on the ground?"
nZJa3n3.png
@araej
Sycamore frowns, looking down and away "well, yeah. I usually practice on myself when I need to, but sometimes I get to practice on wander bys and.. moms other followers i guess." he shrugs
his voice goes quiet
"but yeah.."
he shifts awkwardly as he wraps the wings up with gentle hands, reaching back for some other herbs, sniffing them and setting them down beside him "hh..apply these and fix up the wrapping once and awhile, alright?" he trys to change the subject
@araej
Sycamore frowns, looking down and away "well, yeah. I usually practice on myself when I need to, but sometimes I get to practice on wander bys and.. moms other followers i guess." he shrugs
his voice goes quiet
"but yeah.."
he shifts awkwardly as he wraps the wings up with gentle hands, reaching back for some other herbs, sniffing them and setting them down beside him "hh..apply these and fix up the wrapping once and awhile, alright?" he trys to change the subject
@cait44
sycamore gives a giggle, flicking his fluffed up tail over beside him "oh, well. i didnt try to" he looks over to the herbs, now getting up to start collecting them "theyre herbs for healing" he trills back to her
@cait44
sycamore gives a giggle, flicking his fluffed up tail over beside him "oh, well. i didnt try to" he looks over to the herbs, now getting up to start collecting them "theyre herbs for healing" he trills back to her
@Redamancy
Sunny began to pick up random herbs off the ground. As she did this she smelled each one. Once she found a very good smelling herb she put it into her mouth. Her face became a very disgruntled version of the expression she normally wore. She spat out what taste she could but was left with a bitter aftertaste. "Herb does not taste good, Healing must have a strange taste in food. " she mumbled to herself. She turned to the other pearl catcher, "Does Healing eat these? They taste terrible!"
@Redamancy
Sunny began to pick up random herbs off the ground. As she did this she smelled each one. Once she found a very good smelling herb she put it into her mouth. Her face became a very disgruntled version of the expression she normally wore. She spat out what taste she could but was left with a bitter aftertaste. "Herb does not taste good, Healing must have a strange taste in food. " she mumbled to herself. She turned to the other pearl catcher, "Does Healing eat these? They taste terrible!"
nZJa3n3.png
1 2 3