Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon Roleplay CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72339/7233814_350.png?mtime=VmxrVwACsbA.png[/img] A slim Wildclaw by the name of V had been trotting his way through the forests, sniffling the ground as his eyes dart back and forth under his eye gear. he was hungry..and any chance of a meal he'd take right now. with precision and speed he planned to take down anything edible. with silent movements, and a now flat crest of blue and black feathers he soon came apon a feeding rabbit. with a slickly smile he came as close as he could up behind the creature. the tip of his tail wagging. V was a loner after all, and meals sometimes weren't the easiest to come by, and as they came, made him as joyful as can be. he contracted himself down to ready a jump, then sprang up onto the rodent. he gets his talons around it, then crushes it under himself to break the stunned rabbits bones, and now life.
7233814_350.png?mtime=VmxrVwACsbA.png

A slim Wildclaw by the name of V had been trotting his way through the forests, sniffling the ground as his eyes dart back and forth under his eye gear. he was hungry..and any chance of a meal he'd take right now. with precision and speed he planned to take down anything edible. with silent movements, and a now flat crest of blue and black feathers he soon came apon a feeding rabbit. with a slickly smile he came as close as he could up behind the creature. the tip of his tail wagging. V was a loner after all, and meals sometimes weren't the easiest to come by, and as they came, made him as joyful as can be.
he contracted himself down to ready a jump, then sprang up onto the rodent. he gets his talons around it, then crushes it under himself to break the stunned rabbits bones, and now life.
bump
bump
@Redamancy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18958411] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/189585/18958411_350.png[/img] [/url] While the wildclaw hunted Dolores had her eyes on him. The way he killed the rabbit with no hesitation reminded her of an event she hated to recall. He...he was like the rest.....She would have torn him apart by now if she could but the wound on her side was dripping black blood and she was stuck...If he attacked her she was dead...she didnt want to die again. The thought of it earned a whimper from her throat that she couldn't stop.
@Redamancy

18958411_350.png

While the wildclaw hunted Dolores had her eyes on him. The way he killed the rabbit with no hesitation reminded her of an event she hated to recall. He...he was like the rest.....She would have torn him apart by now if she could but the wound on her side was dripping black blood and she was stuck...If he attacked her she was dead...she didnt want to die again. The thought of it earned a whimper from her throat that she couldn't stop.
BcpIF1O.png
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72339/7233814_350.png?mtime=VmxrVwACsbA.png[/img] The wildclaw dropped the rabbit as his teeth touch the fur as a new sent caught his attention. blood?.. V sits up, turning his head and keeping his catch in one of his back claws as he starts, slowly lhobbling over towards the sent, crest flicking in curiosity
The wildclaw dropped the rabbit as his teeth touch the fur as a new sent caught his attention. blood?.. V sits up, turning his head and keeping his catch in one of his back claws as he starts, slowly lhobbling over towards the sent, crest flicking in curiosity
@Redamancy @PlagueDeer
(I've roleplayed elsewhere, but this will be my first Flight Rising roleplay, if I can join. In those roleplays people replied slowly, so if you reply quickly I may not be able to keep up, but I'd love to try, if you'll have me?)
@Redamancy @PlagueDeer
(I've roleplayed elsewhere, but this will be my first Flight Rising roleplay, if I can join. In those roleplays people replied slowly, so if you reply quickly I may not be able to keep up, but I'd love to try, if you'll have me?)
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
[quote name="slp0001" date=2015-12-12 17:36:08] @Redamancy @PlagueDeer (I've roleplayed elsewhere, but this will be my first Flight Rising roleplay, if I can join. In those roleplays people replied slowly, so if you reply quickly I may not be able to keep up, but I'd love to try, if you'll have me?) [/quote] yep! this posts still open for 2 more people to join ;> i'de love to have you join!
slp0001 wrote on 2015-12-12:
@Redamancy @PlagueDeer

yep! this posts still open for 2 more people to join ;>
i'de love to have you join!
@Redamancy @slp0001

She backed up. Nononono.
"Get away!" She flared her wings to their max length to make herself look bigger and opened her jaws into a snarl.
@Redamancy @slp0001

She backed up. Nononono.
"Get away!" She flared her wings to their max length to make herself look bigger and opened her jaws into a snarl.
BcpIF1O.png
@plaguedeer [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72339/7233814_350.png?mtime=VmxrVwACsbA.png[/img] The sudden reaction only made the fallout worse, making V drop the prey and return the enraged gesture. his wings pushing out, and legs kicking him a few inches into the air. his mouth opens to reveal a set of sharp, but damaged teeth as he goes to try to grab her with his hind legs as he did the rabbit
@plaguedeer

The sudden reaction only made the fallout worse, making V drop the prey and return the enraged gesture. his wings pushing out, and legs kicking him a few inches into the air. his mouth opens to reveal a set of sharp, but damaged teeth as he goes to try to grab her with his hind legs as he did the rabbit
@Redamancy

If her heart had been beating it would be pounding out of her chest. She jumped back despite the pain and uttered a screech at him. She ducked and tried to sink her teeth into his left leg.
@Redamancy

If her heart had been beating it would be pounding out of her chest. She jumped back despite the pain and uttered a screech at him. She ducked and tried to sink her teeth into his left leg.
BcpIF1O.png
V landed hard onto his feet before he felt teeth around his armor. his eyes narrowing into slits. he replys with a growl, and raises his right leg onto her shoulder, attempting to push her down bellow him. his feathers still flared out, and wings spread wide
V landed hard onto his feet before he felt teeth around his armor. his eyes narrowing into slits. he replys with a growl, and raises his right leg onto her shoulder, attempting to push her down bellow him. his feathers still flared out, and wings spread wide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8