Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The cages we call walls[SNK/AOT RP]
[center]YELLS HI LETS GET INTO THE RULES FIRST[/center] [center]1. [s][/s]if you even read this first rule i will pat you on the back congrats man 2. Respect others. No bullying. 3. Don't be mean. 4. For the love of God, please have your OC be at least 33 or older if you have a interest in Erwin or Levi. 5. Comment you favorite character in any fandom. 6. Please, no marysues. 7. I am only roleplaying descriptive,you cando script if you want :^) 8. yells did you read themif you didnt ill smack ye with a goathead 9. Please keep your character realistic. They never had dyed hair/neon clothes. No long hair that falls to the floor, and no honorfics. 10. I cannot handle love triangles. Please,just no. 10. What numbers did i repeat? 11. NO breaking canon. No Asian oc's. 12. PLEASE tell me if you have read the manga or not. I'd hate to give out spoilers about Historia/titan shifters and Levi. If you have read all through the rules, tell me if you have not read/what part you are on in the manga. 12. Friendly reminder that Shingeki no Kyojin is based 2000 years in the future, not the past. This means that humankind has almost been wiped out by the titans and the rest of the world is most likely laying in ruins after some kind of World War III. Get it right lil poopers(????) 13. Tell me if you are okay with spoilers about the titan shifters,Levi's past, and Historia. --- Killing Rules(Group) 1. You can not control other their character, meaning you can not decide if they are wounded or die. That would be godmodding. 2. If you have read this far,put in any random name. 3. When you get killed you can decide to make a new character but you can also choose for dropping a rank. 4. Only you can decide about your own character if it dies or not. You have to give permission to other members before getting killed.[s][/s] [/center] squee now for the forms [center] Name: Nicknames: Age: Gender: Personality: Looks: Relationship to Crush: Friends: Enemies: Class: [Military, Scout, Garrison, etc.] Titan shifter or regular human?: Extra: _____Skills_____ 3DMG: /10 Combat: /10 Wits: /10 Teamwork: /10 Speed: /10 -- For titan shifters: Titan looks: How do you turn into a titan?: Control: /10 Speed: /10 Strength: /10 [/center] now for mine uwu [center]Name: Aiden Bremen Nicknames: -- Age: 16 Gender: Female Personality: She is a very proud and independent person,but dedicated to her own life to killing titans.She loves honesty and bravery in people. Looks: [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/b2ee/f/2013/202/0/9/evelyn_by_etsu_hime-d6egmfd.jpg[/img] Relationship to Crush: -- Friends: Mikasa,Eren,Reiner,Jean,Sasha,Connie,Annie Enemies: Historia Resis/Krista lenz,Titans Class: [Military, Scout, Garrison, etc.] Survey Corps Biography[Optional]: Aiden was a fun, and caring person. Her life was nothing but happiness. That is,until the colossal titan had smashed in the wall,causing many deaths.She had great hatred for the titans after that day Titan shifter or regular human?: Human Extra: -often gets misaken as a boy.(Height, and hair) -Noseblind _____Skills_____ 3DMG: 7/10 Combat: 5/10 Wits: 10/10 Teamwork: 6/10 Speed: 9/10[/center]
YELLS HI LETS GET INTO THE RULES FIRST
if you even read this first rule i will pat you on the back congrats man
Respect others. No bullying.

Don't be mean.

For the love of God, please have your OC be at least 33 or older if you have a interest in Erwin or Levi.

Comment you favorite character in any fandom.

Please, no marysues.

I am only roleplaying descriptive,you cando script if you want :^)

yells did you read themif you didnt ill smack ye with a goathead

Please keep your character realistic. They never had dyed hair/neon clothes. No long hair that falls to the floor, and no honorfics.

I cannot handle love triangles. Please,just no.

What numbers did i repeat?

NO breaking canon. No Asian oc's.

PLEASE tell me if you have read the manga or not. I'd hate to give out spoilers about Historia/titan shifters and Levi. If you have read all through the rules, tell me if you have not read/what part you are on in the manga.

Friendly reminder that Shingeki no Kyojin is based 2000 years in the future, not the past. This means that humankind has almost been wiped out by the titans and the rest of the world is most likely laying in ruins after some kind of World War III. Get it right lil poopers(????)
Tell me if you are okay with spoilers about the titan shifters,Levi's past, and Historia.
---
Killing Rules(Group)

You can not control other their character, meaning you can not decide if they are wounded or die. That would be godmodding.

If you have read this far,put in any random name.

When you get killed you can decide to make a new character but you can also choose for dropping a rank.

Only you can decide about your own character if it dies or not. You have to give permission to other members before getting killed.

squee now for the forms
Name:

Nicknames:

Personality:

Looks:

Relationship to Crush:

Friends:

Enemies:

Class: [Military, Scout, Garrison, etc.]

Titan shifter or regular human?:

Extra:

_____Skills_____

3DMG:
/10

Combat:
/10

Wits:
/10

Teamwork:
/10

Speed:
/10

--

For titan shifters:

Titan looks:

How do you turn into a titan?:

Control:
/10

Speed:
/10

Strength:
/10
now for mine uwu
Name:
Aiden Bremen
Nicknames:
--
Personality:
She is a very proud and independent person,but dedicated to her own life to killing titans.She loves honesty and bravery in people.
Looks:
evelyn_by_etsu_hime-d6egmfd.jpg
Relationship to Crush:
--
Friends:
Mikasa,Eren,Reiner,Jean,Sasha,Connie,Annie
Enemies:
Historia Resis/Krista lenz,Titans
Class: [Military, Scout, Garrison, etc.]
Survey Corps
Biography[Optional]:
Aiden was a fun, and caring person. Her life was nothing but happiness. That is,until the colossal titan had smashed in the wall,causing many deaths.She had great hatred for the titans after that day
Titan shifter or regular human?:
Human
Extra:
-often gets misaken as a boy.(Height, and hair)
-Noseblind

_____Skills_____

3DMG:
7/10

Combat:
5/10

Wits:
10/10

Teamwork:
6/10

Speed:
9/10