Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lost (OPEN 1v1)
((Don't know exactly where this'll go? We can just wing it! My dragon's bio has his full personality/Orientation/history etc, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=39956&did=9567910][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95680/9567910_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Setting:[/b] Driftwood Drag [b]Important notes about my character:[/b] He's entirely blind, can't see a thing, but his other senses are acute to deal with this)) Clandestine carefully picked his way through the area. He was slow moving and seemed to be a little nervous, his 'gaze' locked on the ground. His familiar, a warcat, had wandered off somewhere (or worse) much to the dragon's dismay. Now he was alone, forced to navigate the tangled and twisted brambles and odd landscape of The Tangled Wood. This area had been giving him an easier time though, and he could hear water running nearby. The imperial knew he had somewhere gotten lost completely and was getting to be extremely frustrated. Eventually he sat down to rest, his ears upturned to listen carefully to his surroundings.
((Don't know exactly where this'll go? We can just wing it! My dragon's bio has his full personality/Orientation/history etc,

9567910_350.png

Setting: Driftwood Drag
Important notes about my character: He's entirely blind, can't see a thing, but his other senses are acute to deal with this))

Clandestine carefully picked his way through the area. He was slow moving and seemed to be a little nervous, his 'gaze' locked on the ground. His familiar, a warcat, had wandered off somewhere (or worse) much to the dragon's dismay. Now he was alone, forced to navigate the tangled and twisted brambles and odd landscape of The Tangled Wood. This area had been giving him an easier time though, and he could hear water running nearby. The imperial knew he had somewhere gotten lost completely and was getting to be extremely frustrated. Eventually he sat down to rest, his ears upturned to listen carefully to his surroundings.
light_banner.png MEMmqKh.gif
@xxtatsuxx
((Sorry for the lateness i went to bed n was a little busy today!))

After a few long and drawn out minutes of rest he finally picked up on someone humming quietly to themselves over the soft babble of the river nearby. It was a quiet and relaxing tune, and he felt more at ease now. With a newfound source of hope he stood up, swinging his head to the side so he could listen more intently to the sound.
Clandestine made his way nearer to the water, a cautious effort so he wouldn't slide into it. As soon as he felt the squishier earth of the bank beneath his front feet he stopped moving again, giving out a hesitant call to the stranger.
"Hello? Is someone there?"
The Imperial dragon's voice was smooth and emotionless, he wasn't sure if he should even be calling to someone so unfamiliar, but at this point this was his only hope. He ruffled his large feathered wings in unease.
@xxtatsuxx
((Sorry for the lateness i went to bed n was a little busy today!))

After a few long and drawn out minutes of rest he finally picked up on someone humming quietly to themselves over the soft babble of the river nearby. It was a quiet and relaxing tune, and he felt more at ease now. With a newfound source of hope he stood up, swinging his head to the side so he could listen more intently to the sound.
Clandestine made his way nearer to the water, a cautious effort so he wouldn't slide into it. As soon as he felt the squishier earth of the bank beneath his front feet he stopped moving again, giving out a hesitant call to the stranger.
"Hello? Is someone there?"
The Imperial dragon's voice was smooth and emotionless, he wasn't sure if he should even be calling to someone so unfamiliar, but at this point this was his only hope. He ruffled his large feathered wings in unease.
light_banner.png MEMmqKh.gif