Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | For my amusement~ [closed!]
1 2 3 4
[center][I]It was cold. The cells were dripping water, the dull light of torches providing no warmth. Those lucky enough to be partnered with another huddled together: Whether they be friend or foe. One particular cell was quiet. At least, compared to the whimpering and screams of the others. The dragon who was inside was just sitting there. It was not shivering, it was not begging for food, it was just there. It seemed to be regal in presence. Though it wasn't: Everyone down there was a slave to a higher, more wealthy dragon with a sick, twisted mind. They made their dragons fight each other for their pleasure, and the poor things could do nothing about it. Secretly, dragons were conversing to rebel: and it was all thanks to the small dragon sitting silently in her cell. Her pink orb that she kept constantly by her side was on the floor, her right hand resting on it. To others it might look like she was simply holding it, but she was actually communicating telepathically to her allies. [b]Hello. Can anyone hear me?[/b] She called out. Silence.[/I] [size=4]Hello! This is an RP where we fight and battle for our freedom! I have to warn you though, there [b]WILL[/b] be gore! Lots! Very descriptive! Please do not join if this disturbs you![/size] Spots: 1 Attack- SiresQueen's Onikisu 2 Defense- Whispershahh's Valeraine 3 Support- StStrawburry's Koi 4 All around- Justdevon's Egypt 5 Your choice - bluebird3's Xanthos 6 Master's Favorite* - LeviathanScream's HalfShadow *Master's favorite is a dragon who she uses a lot more than her other slaves. She loves them, and this dragon knows most about her: her erratic personality, her weaknesses, her ego, her confidence. Everything. This dragon is the dragons key to finding out how they can get free. They must act like her pet, and must keep up a façade in order to get close to her. this dragon will work closely with Onikisu. THE MASTER: Vamos [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16795865] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167959/16795865_350.png[/img] [/url] She is ruthless and wants there to be as much blood as possible. She does not care about the lives of anyone. She wears a cape of skins constantly so that if the police ever break into the underground coliseum, she can run without having a risk of getting caught. She is very tricky. [quote]Sign up sheet! Dragon pic: [b]Name:[/b] [b]What slot:[/b] (defensive, all around, etc.) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]Battle style:[/b] [/quote] Example: Dragon pic: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6478800] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64789/6478800_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name[/b]: Onikisu [b]Slot[/b]: Attack [b]Personality[/b]: Onikisu is bipolar. She gets mad very easy. She usually starts off a battle neutral-nervous even. She is very self conscious, but when she gets mad, she is erratic, though she is still quite aware of her situation and surroundings. Her mind is like a steel trap when she is in the heat of a battle. She adapts at a good rate as well, figuring out the enemies weaknesses just by battling. She does have a weakness however. She may be fast, and have a highly impressive offence rate, she is actually very weak: against brute strength she is usually at a disadvantage. She is actually sadistic, something she fears was not nurtured by living in such a place, but rather being trapped in her own mind. [b]Battle style[/b]: Quick, successive attacks. She is super fast, with a large amount of resilience and endurance. She has many tricks up her sleeve. She knows battle techniques to take down even the largest of imperials or Guardians. She is usually a blur, and she is excellent at dodging. She has her magical orb that can reverse time and enhance abilities for a short duration. However, this item uses a lot of her magical energy. RULES: -No godmodding -Stay relatively close to your attack type please! If you have questions about it feel free to ask! -Please don't write two sentences. A paragraph at the least, unless you have reason (on cell, rushed, etc.) -I will post a starter once 2+ people join! -I WILL BE AT SCHOOL DURING THE WEEK, PLEASE PING ME IF I FORGET ABOUT THIS RP!
It was cold. The cells were dripping water, the dull light of torches providing no warmth. Those lucky enough to be partnered with another huddled together: Whether they be friend or foe.
One particular cell was quiet. At least, compared to the whimpering and screams of the others. The dragon who was inside was just sitting there. It was not shivering, it was not begging for food, it was just there. It seemed to be regal in presence. Though it wasn't: Everyone down there was a slave to a higher, more wealthy dragon with a sick, twisted mind. They made their dragons fight each other for their pleasure, and the poor things could do nothing about it.
Secretly, dragons were conversing to rebel: and it was all thanks to the small dragon sitting silently in her cell. Her pink orb that she kept constantly by her side was on the floor, her right hand resting on it. To others it might look like she was simply holding it, but she was actually communicating telepathically to her allies.
Hello. Can anyone hear me? She called out. Silence.

Hello! This is an RP where we fight and battle for our freedom! I have to warn you though, there WILL be gore! Lots! Very descriptive! Please do not join if this disturbs you!

Spots:
1 Attack- SiresQueen's Onikisu

2 Defense- Whispershahh's Valeraine

3 Support- StStrawburry's Koi

4 All around- Justdevon's Egypt

5 Your choice - bluebird3's Xanthos

6 Master's Favorite* - LeviathanScream's HalfShadow

*Master's favorite is a dragon who she uses a lot more than her other slaves. She loves them, and this dragon knows most about her: her erratic personality, her weaknesses, her ego, her confidence. Everything. This dragon is the dragons key to finding out how they can get free. They must act like her pet, and must keep up a façade in order to get close to her. this dragon will work closely with Onikisu.

THE MASTER:
Vamos

16795865_350.png

She is ruthless and wants there to be as much blood as possible. She does not care about the lives of anyone. She wears a cape of skins constantly so that if the police ever break into the underground coliseum, she can run without having a risk of getting caught. She is very tricky.
Quote:
Dragon pic:
Name:
What slot: (defensive, all around, etc.)
Personality:
Battle style:

Example:
Dragon pic:

6478800_350.png

Name: Onikisu
Slot: Attack
Personality: Onikisu is bipolar. She gets mad very easy. She usually starts off a battle neutral-nervous even. She is very self conscious, but when she gets mad, she is erratic, though she is still quite aware of her situation and surroundings. Her mind is like a steel trap when she is in the heat of a battle. She adapts at a good rate as well, figuring out the enemies weaknesses just by battling. She does have a weakness however. She may be fast, and have a highly impressive offence rate, she is actually very weak: against brute strength she is usually at a disadvantage. She is actually sadistic, something she fears was not nurtured by living in such a place, but rather being trapped in her own mind.
Battle style: Quick, successive attacks. She is super fast, with a large amount of resilience and endurance. She has many tricks up her sleeve. She knows battle techniques to take down even the largest of imperials or Guardians. She is usually a blur, and she is excellent at dodging. She has her magical orb that can reverse time and enhance abilities for a short duration. However, this item uses a lot of her magical energy.

RULES:
-No godmodding
-Stay relatively close to your attack type please! If you have questions about it feel free to ask!
-Please don't write two sentences. A paragraph at the least, unless you have reason (on cell, rushed, etc.)
-I will post a starter once 2+ people join!
-I WILL BE AT SCHOOL DURING THE WEEK, PLEASE PING ME IF I FORGET ABOUT THIS RP!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen Can I join?
@SiresQueen Can I join?
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@bluebird3

Of course! Just fill in the sign up sheet and ill put you down :3
@bluebird3

Of course! Just fill in the sign up sheet and ill put you down :3
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen

Reserve Master's favorite?
@SiresQueen

Reserve Master's favorite?
@LeviathanScream

As long as your ok with having an intricate derg, sure! :3
@LeviathanScream

As long as your ok with having an intricate derg, sure! :3
– W.H.Auden
@siresqueen

Intricate form for my deep or an intricate personality in the rp?
@siresqueen

Intricate form for my deep or an intricate personality in the rp?
@LeviathanScream

Well, I mean in the RP. He/she has to pretend to be the masters pet, and so some dragons not in on the plan will think he/shes a traitor. Essentially a double life B)
@LeviathanScream

Well, I mean in the RP. He/she has to pretend to be the masters pet, and so some dragons not in on the plan will think he/shes a traitor. Essentially a double life B)
– W.H.Auden
@siresqueen reserve defense for me so I don't get ninja'd
@siresqueen reserve defense for me so I don't get ninja'd
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Whispershahh

Sure thing! :)
@Whispershahh

Sure thing! :)
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen
DRAGON
Xanthos, page two: (can not copy and paste atm sorry)
POSITION
Attack
PERSONALITY
loves his mate a heck of a lot, so much that he fights to the death for her. He is very strong, and wears the bones of his victims. (evil, i know...)
BATTLE STYLE
The strongest dragon you can think of, not in the slightest bit clumsy. He usually finds a way to get on top of his victim, then either kills or injures. He works well with a team, or by himself. He is brilliant at destractions, and can rattle the ground with a simple roar to scare the enemy. It exsausts him, however.
@SiresQueen
DRAGON
Xanthos, page two: (can not copy and paste atm sorry)
POSITION
Attack
PERSONALITY
loves his mate a heck of a lot, so much that he fights to the death for her. He is very strong, and wears the bones of his victims. (evil, i know...)
BATTLE STYLE
The strongest dragon you can think of, not in the slightest bit clumsy. He usually finds a way to get on top of his victim, then either kills or injures. He works well with a team, or by himself. He is brilliant at destractions, and can rattle the ground with a simple roar to scare the enemy. It exsausts him, however.
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
1 2 3 4