Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (closed for current players 2 continue)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Estella stood on her four feet and opened her wings getting ready to take off her pearl held tightly by her tail as she took back to the skies and flew to a near by tree landing on it staying out of The small group of dragons but still watched them not sure why she felt the need to watch over the female Wildclaw but she did her eyes less tense as she scanned over the group laying down on a thick branch and didn't interven anymore unless needing to.

@CrimsonAero, @Draceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Mirroredheart, @Whispershahh, @Kanariah
Estella stood on her four feet and opened her wings getting ready to take off her pearl held tightly by her tail as she took back to the skies and flew to a near by tree landing on it staying out of The small group of dragons but still watched them not sure why she felt the need to watch over the female Wildclaw but she did her eyes less tense as she scanned over the group laying down on a thick branch and didn't interven anymore unless needing to.

@CrimsonAero, @Draceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Mirroredheart, @Whispershahh, @Kanariah
[center]((Sulfur is rude, and likes to fight ;m; No hard feelings it's just his trait he likes to pick fights xD))[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17864835] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178649/17864835_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1]@CrimsonAero, @Draceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Mirroredheart, @Whispershahh, @LadyBlackRose[/size] ----- -----[/center] Sulfur grinned, 'We need more action around here...', he thought to himself. He prepared himself for impact then threw himself towards the female wildclaw and dragging her body down back to the ground. He snapped his jaw a few times and asked, "I don't want the food, i just want to fight." He smiled evilly.
((Sulfur is rude, and likes to fight ;m; No hard feelings it's just his trait he likes to pick fights xD))

Sulfur grinned, 'We need more action around here...', he thought to himself. He prepared himself for impact then threw himself towards the female wildclaw and dragging her body down back to the ground. He snapped his jaw a few times and asked, "I don't want the food, i just want to fight." He smiled evilly.
Estella saw this and darted at the male wildclaw slamming into him and knocking him off the female wildclaw as she stood between him and her she snarled cheap shot wildclaw but now you have to fight me and leave her out of this" she snapped at him a few times sparks flooded from her toothy mouth as she held her pearl tightly in her tail and stood ready for the next move defending the female wildclaw rather she liked it or not

Estella saw this and darted at the male wildclaw slamming into him and knocking him off the female wildclaw as she stood between him and her she snarled cheap shot wildclaw but now you have to fight me and leave her out of this" she snapped at him a few times sparks flooded from her toothy mouth as she held her pearl tightly in her tail and stood ready for the next move defending the female wildclaw rather she liked it or not

@Kanariah
The female Wildclaw grinned as she slipped under his talons. "Ah, a fighter, are we?" She grinned. She dove under the Wildclaw, dragging her claws on the male's stomach as she went. When she turned around again, her smile was replaced with a snarl. "You wanted a fight?" She growled. "Well, here you go!" She yelled as she dove again.
@Kanariah
The female Wildclaw grinned as she slipped under his talons. "Ah, a fighter, are we?" She grinned. She dove under the Wildclaw, dragging her claws on the male's stomach as she went. When she turned around again, her smile was replaced with a snarl. "You wanted a fight?" She growled. "Well, here you go!" She yelled as she dove again.
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngn2PHQa3.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png tumblr_ns9ei7h9oC1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
[center]@ladyblackrose @Draceonica @Fallingstar5 @Mirroredheart @Whispershahh @Kanariah [b]"You."[/b] The voice came from the trees.[b] "Need to stop." [/b]The voice was silky sounding, and flowed like liquid. A brilliant dark skydancer appeared from behind the group, not where her voice was originally coming from. She was dressed in red, only red, with odd dark red feathers on her tail. She was pointing calmly at the fighting dragons. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184417/18441642_350.png[/img][/center]
@ladyblackrose @Draceonica @Fallingstar5 @Mirroredheart @Whispershahh @Kanariah
"You." The voice came from the trees. "Need to stop." The voice was silky sounding, and flowed like liquid. A brilliant dark skydancer appeared from behind the group, not where her voice was originally coming from. She was dressed in red, only red, with odd dark red feathers on her tail. She was pointing calmly at the fighting dragons.
18441642_350.png
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@LadyBlackRose @Fallingstar5

Sulfur snarled at the pearlcatcher and shoved her, "Why do you have to get involved with any of this? Is there a reason why your helping a random stranger?"
He was pretty mad that you intruded his fight and was thinking of ways to hurt her. The one thing he knew about pearlcatchers were that their pearls that they always carry are like their weak spot.

He grinned and quickly snatched her pearl he put it under his foot which was nearly scratched by his big talon. He smiled.

((Woops i guess i typed too slow and running slow ;m; xD))
@LadyBlackRose @Fallingstar5

Sulfur snarled at the pearlcatcher and shoved her, "Why do you have to get involved with any of this? Is there a reason why your helping a random stranger?"
He was pretty mad that you intruded his fight and was thinking of ways to hurt her. The one thing he knew about pearlcatchers were that their pearls that they always carry are like their weak spot.

He grinned and quickly snatched her pearl he put it under his foot which was nearly scratched by his big talon. He smiled.

((Woops i guess i typed too slow and running slow ;m; xD))
Myrrh jumped as Sulfur first lunged, reeling as the fight broke out. The spiral slunk back behind Estella as she came flying forward, the white fur covering his body standing on end. Pupils dilating as he heard the growls and snarls, he dug his claws into the ground and watched. He didn't come here to fight, he really didn't come here for anything to be honest. Screw his curious tendencies...

{ @CrimsonAero @LadyBlackRose @Fallingstar5 @Mirroredheart @Whispershahh @Kanariah }
Myrrh jumped as Sulfur first lunged, reeling as the fight broke out. The spiral slunk back behind Estella as she came flying forward, the white fur covering his body standing on end. Pupils dilating as he heard the growls and snarls, he dug his claws into the ground and watched. He didn't come here to fight, he really didn't come here for anything to be honest. Screw his curious tendencies...

{ @CrimsonAero @LadyBlackRose @Fallingstar5 @Mirroredheart @Whispershahh @Kanariah }
@CrimsonAero, @Draceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Kanariah, @Whispershahh, @LadyBlackRose

Sighing dramatically, the Coatl male rolled his eyes.
"Drama queens! Honestly, if I wanted your food I would've attempted to take it already! I never said you had to trust me, but you could've at least let me help you!" The Dawson snapped, biting his tongue so-to-speak to keep from losing his temper once more. Backing away, he watched the scene unfold. He was getting antsy with all these dragons around, and was about to leave when a seemingly rude Wildclaw's voice reached his ears.
"I don't want the food, I just want to fight.
The mainly black male watched in disgust as the opposing dragon attempted to start a fight.
"Sir, sir! Please, that's not a reasonable thing to do! I know reasonable isn't in your vocabulary because you lack reason in the first place and you are obviously not able to have it, but I beg of you, do fight with someone else! Go find a Mirror to throw yourself at if your so itching for a fight!"
Dawson took a few steps forward, hoping the male would be able to get the words through his head.
If course others had to join into the fight. That wasn't a new thing anyways; fights and fighting at least (he lived with four mirrors after all). What interested him was the taking of the pearl. This was about to get more interesting he figured, as it might start heating up into a more vicious battle.
@CrimsonAero, @Draceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Kanariah, @Whispershahh, @LadyBlackRose

Sighing dramatically, the Coatl male rolled his eyes.
"Drama queens! Honestly, if I wanted your food I would've attempted to take it already! I never said you had to trust me, but you could've at least let me help you!" The Dawson snapped, biting his tongue so-to-speak to keep from losing his temper once more. Backing away, he watched the scene unfold. He was getting antsy with all these dragons around, and was about to leave when a seemingly rude Wildclaw's voice reached his ears.
"I don't want the food, I just want to fight.
The mainly black male watched in disgust as the opposing dragon attempted to start a fight.
"Sir, sir! Please, that's not a reasonable thing to do! I know reasonable isn't in your vocabulary because you lack reason in the first place and you are obviously not able to have it, but I beg of you, do fight with someone else! Go find a Mirror to throw yourself at if your so itching for a fight!"
Dawson took a few steps forward, hoping the male would be able to get the words through his head.
If course others had to join into the fight. That wasn't a new thing anyways; fights and fighting at least (he lived with four mirrors after all). What interested him was the taking of the pearl. This was about to get more interesting he figured, as it might start heating up into a more vicious battle.
@Kanariah @ladyblackrose @crimsonaero
The Wildclaw growled, landing on the other wildclaw's back, biting his neck, but not too hard, as she didn't kill other dragons unless she needed to. She only bit hard enough to let a smll bit of blood to be let loose. "The Pearl. Give it back." She growled, not letting go of his neck.
@Kanariah @ladyblackrose @crimsonaero
The Wildclaw growled, landing on the other wildclaw's back, biting his neck, but not too hard, as she didn't kill other dragons unless she needed to. She only bit hard enough to let a smll bit of blood to be let loose. "The Pearl. Give it back." She growled, not letting go of his neck.
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngn2PHQa3.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png tumblr_ns9ei7h9oC1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
Estella looked towards the dark skydancer her guard still up and ready if the male wildclaw took an advantage of her eyes shifting towards the dark skydancer and said one this "he attacked the female wildclaw first I was only trying to protect her from his cheap shot" her voice still lingered a bit of aggression in it as she spoke towards the skydancer

@CrimsonAero, @Darceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Mirroredheary, @Whispershahh, @Kanariah
Estella looked towards the dark skydancer her guard still up and ready if the male wildclaw took an advantage of her eyes shifting towards the dark skydancer and said one this "he attacked the female wildclaw first I was only trying to protect her from his cheap shot" her voice still lingered a bit of aggression in it as she spoke towards the skydancer

@CrimsonAero, @Darceonica, @Fallingstar5, @Mirroredheary, @Whispershahh, @Kanariah
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9