Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SecretSound (I guess I just jump on in?) [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187901/18790084_350.png[/img][/center] Stopping on the outskirts of Tsunami Flats, a pale nocturne appeared and caught her breath by a few pools of water. Slowly the female lazily weaved through the pools until she happened across a crystal-clear pool. She began to murmur to herself, and stared into the shallow water, a fierce glare fixated onto her face. "The bunch of liars they are, and trying to say that they are my friends and family. Hah! Real family wouldn't exalt their adopted daughter just to make a bit of treasure to buy a few 'special items' for certain members." She growled out and splashed the water to the side, causing her reflection to blur. She watched as light glinted off the water's reflection, making her iridescent scales shine even more. Intrigued by her reflection the nocturne raised one of her wings and held it above the pool. Light danced acrossed her shimmering wing, making intricate patterns show up from the water's surface. Suddenly she shook her head and dropped her wing, refusing to let a simply play of light distract her from the problem at hand. Where would she go? Certainly not to her deity's temple, for she was devoted to the water flights diety, Tidelord, but not enough to learn everything about him. All she wanted to do was to go home and wish it was a just a bad dream, but she knew this was reality and it couldn't be changed. No matter how bad she wished it never happened. Becoming increasingly frustrated, the female found herself still thinking of her clan's betrayal. Letting loose a growl, she swiped at the pool again and stood up. Streching out her wings, she wondered if leaving the Sea of a Thousand Currents was a good idea. She decided to at least leave the Tsunami Flats first, then go from there. Beginning to walk towards Fishspine Reef, she also decided to forget about her clan and that she wasn't going to broad over the matter any longer than necessary.
@SecretSound (I guess I just jump on in?)
18790084_350.png

Stopping on the outskirts of Tsunami Flats, a pale nocturne appeared and caught her breath by a few pools of water. Slowly the female lazily weaved through the pools until she happened across a crystal-clear pool. She began to murmur to herself, and stared into the shallow water, a fierce glare fixated onto her face.

"The bunch of liars they are, and trying to say that they are my friends and family. Hah! Real family wouldn't exalt their adopted daughter just to make a bit of treasure to buy a few 'special items' for certain members." She growled out and splashed the water to the side, causing her reflection to blur.

She watched as light glinted off the water's reflection, making her iridescent scales shine even more. Intrigued by her reflection the nocturne raised one of her wings and held it above the pool. Light danced acrossed her shimmering wing, making intricate patterns show up from the water's surface.

Suddenly she shook her head and dropped her wing, refusing to let a simply play of light distract her from the problem at hand. Where would she go? Certainly not to her deity's temple, for she was devoted to the water flights diety, Tidelord, but not enough to learn everything about him.

All she wanted to do was to go home and wish it was a just a bad dream, but she knew this was reality and it couldn't be changed. No matter how bad she wished it never happened.

Becoming increasingly frustrated, the female found herself still thinking of her clan's betrayal. Letting loose a growl, she swiped at the pool again and stood up. Streching out her wings, she wondered if leaving the Sea of a Thousand Currents was a good idea.

She decided to at least leave the Tsunami Flats first, then go from there. Beginning to walk towards Fishspine Reef, she also decided to forget about her clan and that she wasn't going to broad over the matter any longer than necessary.
~Life is a story, make yours the best seller~
tumblr_py3rpvdFpf1vlgysfo1_75sq.pngtumblr_py3rpvdFpf1vlgysfo2_75sq.png

Dwarfed by her companions, the adolescent fae had the easiest time hiding in comparison with the others, with her dark scales, and stone-colored fins.
The voice though, the voice told her she could not hide for long.
Above her, she could still hear the jeering from the hunters, what has caused her to hide in the first place as night overtook them. Kill her? For getting lost trying to run to the GladeKeeper?
No, she had to live, and Hadess had tried to hide as best she could.
Her best wasn't good enough, apparently, as her green eyes caught the sight of the other dragon's pink and black fur shining soft with moonlight, and other dragons emerged around her.
Riddle. The moving shadow with a faint pink glow at one of their back paws. The young Fae hadn't yet been taught all the breeds before she'd had to leave her home, and was puzzled by this breed. But safety, they promised safety. Hadess didn't know much, but she did know she needed to stay alive. So this, it seemed, was the Fae's only shot.
Her frills quivered and pricked out with fear, betraying the monotone voice.

"Nice to meet you. I am Hadess."

Dwarfed by her companions, the adolescent fae had the easiest time hiding in comparison with the others, with her dark scales, and stone-colored fins.
The voice though, the voice told her she could not hide for long.
Above her, she could still hear the jeering from the hunters, what has caused her to hide in the first place as night overtook them. Kill her? For getting lost trying to run to the GladeKeeper?
No, she had to live, and Hadess had tried to hide as best she could.
Her best wasn't good enough, apparently, as her green eyes caught the sight of the other dragon's pink and black fur shining soft with moonlight, and other dragons emerged around her.
Riddle. The moving shadow with a faint pink glow at one of their back paws. The young Fae hadn't yet been taught all the breeds before she'd had to leave her home, and was puzzled by this breed. But safety, they promised safety. Hadess didn't know much, but she did know she needed to stay alive. So this, it seemed, was the Fae's only shot.
Her frills quivered and pricked out with fear, betraying the monotone voice.

"Nice to meet you. I am Hadess."
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18097500] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180976/18097500_350.png[/img] [/url] Wormwood's heat sensitive second set of eyes enabled him to see Riddle as plain as day. He hissed at the pearlcatcher,[b] "While it seems you've got a predilection towards nosing into other dragons' heads uninvited, it is a talent nonetheless. I'm curious to know more. And besides, they say there's safety in numbers. They call me Wormwood." [/b] Something about the way he said the last part didn't seem quite right. Perhaps it was something in the young dragon's tone, one couldn't really be sure. Though a pack animal by nature, Wormwood was wary of the shadowy looking pearlcatcher before him. @SecretSound

18097500_350.png

Wormwood's heat sensitive second set of eyes enabled him to see Riddle as plain as day. He hissed at the pearlcatcher, "While it seems you've got a predilection towards nosing into other dragons' heads uninvited, it is a talent nonetheless. I'm curious to know more. And besides, they say there's safety in numbers. They call me Wormwood." Something about the way he said the last part didn't seem quite right. Perhaps it was something in the young dragon's tone, one couldn't really be sure. Though a pack animal by nature, Wormwood was wary of the shadowy looking pearlcatcher before him.

@SecretSound
Tip Jar Here! oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.pngvDkT5jg.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18057396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/180574/18057396_350.png[/img] [/url] @SecretSound (Anxiety kicks in) Oro slithered through the firey Emberglow Hearth of the fire land, keeping a good eye on the uneven Earth below him. Of course as a fire elemental, you'd think he would have thicker scales, but the dragon was told to take chances when needed. His burnished gold armor clanked against the ground and together as he walked, obsvering all that around him with a cautioned interest. The Wildclaw of a Flamecaller that was his god normally didn't snap at him, for his loyalty was not measurable. You'd think that by his colour scheme he would be a jumoy, bright-minded kind of soul, when really he was calm but serious. The landscape would shift ever so slightly under his weight, since being the largest breed meant being extremely heavy. A soft trill echoed through his ribs as he climbed more rough obsidian and shale while on his way to the volcano. Oro had the option of flyingthere, but the ash in the air would only deteriorate his health down lower than it already was. Whilst climbing, he took a breather, already hearinghis heart pound in his ears. Doctors have looked at this problem multiple times, only diagnosing that he had a bad heart. It was either too slow or too fast, making him vulnerable to death at any time. Oro raised his head and continued his path, climbing slower than before.

18057396_350.png

@SecretSound (Anxiety kicks in)

Oro slithered through the firey Emberglow Hearth of the fire land, keeping a good eye on the uneven Earth below him. Of course as a fire elemental, you'd think he would have thicker scales, but the dragon was told to take chances when needed. His burnished gold armor clanked against the ground and together as he walked, obsvering all that around him with a cautioned interest. The Wildclaw of a Flamecaller that was his god normally didn't snap at him, for his loyalty was not measurable. You'd think that by his colour scheme he would be a jumoy, bright-minded kind of soul, when really he was calm but serious. The landscape would shift ever so slightly under his weight, since being the largest breed meant being extremely heavy. A soft trill echoed through his ribs as he climbed more rough obsidian and shale while on his way to the volcano. Oro had the option of flyingthere, but the ash in the air would only deteriorate his health down lower than it already was. Whilst climbing, he took a breather, already hearinghis heart pound in his ears. Doctors have looked at this problem multiple times, only diagnosing that he had a bad heart. It was either too slow or too fast, making him vulnerable to death at any time. Oro raised his head and continued his path, climbing slower than before.
2Z6uBh6.png
@RedOptics @Julesthecatt

Wolfram couldn't see the dragon very well but he wanted to trust someone. Besides, if he was lying, he would tear the dragon apart. "Stay...alert." He whispered to the Fae on his back as he trotted to the dragon, keeping his head low to avoid the hunters. "I...Wolfram." He introduced himself.
@RedOptics @Julesthecatt

Wolfram couldn't see the dragon very well but he wanted to trust someone. Besides, if he was lying, he would tear the dragon apart. "Stay...alert." He whispered to the Fae on his back as he trotted to the dragon, keeping his head low to avoid the hunters. "I...Wolfram." He introduced himself.
Dragonelle
@Drakka15

Oro flicked his ear in the direction of the dragon approaching him. He turned his long neck to look down at him with a soft gurgle. "Oro." He responded with a kind nod. The crystal Imperial however was unaware that Wolfram was being pursued, and so he continued his trip up the sheets of igneous rocks. His scales glimmered against the glowing niches from the layered stone. But the sounds of shouting made him pause and tensehis muscles all of a sudden. "What is going on? What brings you into the Flamecaller's territory?" Again, his tonewas calm, but the hint of suspicion was quite clear in the ashy air. The Colombian accent he gave off was strong, giving his voice a husky feel.
@Drakka15

Oro flicked his ear in the direction of the dragon approaching him. He turned his long neck to look down at him with a soft gurgle. "Oro." He responded with a kind nod. The crystal Imperial however was unaware that Wolfram was being pursued, and so he continued his trip up the sheets of igneous rocks. His scales glimmered against the glowing niches from the layered stone. But the sounds of shouting made him pause and tensehis muscles all of a sudden. "What is going on? What brings you into the Flamecaller's territory?" Again, his tonewas calm, but the hint of suspicion was quite clear in the ashy air. The Colombian accent he gave off was strong, giving his voice a husky feel.
2Z6uBh6.png
@RedOptics @Julesthecatt

Wolfram glanced behind him, spotting darting shadows. "I...sorry." He whispered, weaving shadows around himself. "You...never...see...me." He disappeared for a few seconds, letting the shadows dissappear only once he was hidden. With one wing thrown over the Fae, his red and black coloring rendered him nearly unseen.
@RedOptics @Julesthecatt

Wolfram glanced behind him, spotting darting shadows. "I...sorry." He whispered, weaving shadows around himself. "You...never...see...me." He disappeared for a few seconds, letting the shadows dissappear only once he was hidden. With one wing thrown over the Fae, his red and black coloring rendered him nearly unseen.
Dragonelle
@SecretSound
@radishcake

Halfpinf caught a faint whiff of one of the herbs, and the smell was familiar to her. "An old dragon in my past clan used to carry some of that around. What's it for?" half pint asked, calmly for the first time in awhile. She turned to Grimes "How did you come to be here, Grimes?"

(so try it's not much. )
@SecretSound
@radishcake

Halfpinf caught a faint whiff of one of the herbs, and the smell was familiar to her. "An old dragon in my past clan used to carry some of that around. What's it for?" half pint asked, calmly for the first time in awhile. She turned to Grimes "How did you come to be here, Grimes?"

(so try it's not much. )
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8