Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Exalted (Open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
((If I do anything wrong please tel, also lets just say she's still a hatchling because of the time and if she was an adult that wouldn't make sense)) @SecretSound ((Do I still ping you if I'm not talking to you?)) @Radishcake [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18554430] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185545/18554430_350.png[/img] [/url] Halfpint glanced at Karma, who she found interesting. She wondered how healers did their work, and what exactly they healed. She wanted to talk to Karma, but was nervous seeing as Karma was so much larger than she was. Half-pint looked over at Windseeker quickly before turning her gaze back to Karma. Halfpint opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She tried to speak again [b]"What do healers heal? How do they heal things? Where do you find all the herbs?"[/b] she closed her mouth before the garage of questions continued. It was soft, and she hoped that Karma had heard her questions.
((If I do anything wrong please tel, also lets just say she's still a hatchling because of the time and if she was an adult that wouldn't make sense))
@SecretSound ((Do I still ping you if I'm not talking to you?))
@Radishcake

18554430_350.png

Halfpint glanced at Karma, who she found interesting. She wondered how healers did their work, and what exactly they healed. She wanted to talk to Karma, but was nervous seeing as Karma was so much larger than she was. Half-pint looked over at Windseeker quickly before turning her gaze back to Karma.

Halfpint opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She tried to speak again "What do healers heal? How do they heal things? Where do you find all the herbs?" she closed her mouth before the garage of questions continued. It was soft, and she hoped that Karma had heard her questions.
@secretsound
@Chrysocolla
(i'm having some issues with my computer rn. I'll reply tomorrow, sorry ;_; )
@secretsound
@Chrysocolla
(i'm having some issues with my computer rn. I'll reply tomorrow, sorry ;_; )
tsTHIqV.png
@Thewarywatcher13 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14239537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142396/14239537_350.png[/img] [/url] Zeus smiled at the strange spiral dragon. [b]"Hello, ma'am."[/b] He bowed his head respectively. [b]"What is this all about, you ask? Well, it's about self preservation! What use is ten billion dragons under one deity? It isn't. They aren't exactly put to an honorable use."[/b] Zeus laid his intense, lightning blue eyes on Hippocampus. [b]"There's a dragon in my clan who has a whole novel about what happens to exalts according to which deity they're assigned to."[/b] He scanned the skies once again for Apocalypse, only seeing a retreating guardian in the distance. [b]"I suppose I can answer your question with this; there is a sanctuary for dragons that believe they are better than being a part of the masses. It's for dragons that still want to be their own dragon, so to speak. That being said, there are other dragons that firmly believe that every dragon that's been exalted should treat it as an honor and take whatever nonsense their deity puts them through. Those of us that "dodge" those duties are enough in number to attract attention, and the formation of an organization of exalt-hunters were created to find us. The guardian you encountered a moment ago was one of them; his name is Apocalypse." [/b] Zeus pointed his tail in the direction of the Shattered Plain. [b] "There'll be a star there on the horizon as soon as the sun sets here in an hour or so. Follow it. It'll lead you to a dragon named Vigil. Don't let his appearance fool you; he's very statuesque. He knows the way to the sanctuary. I would lead you there myself, but if Apocalypse was here, he was after Snowdrift. My apologies; but I must find him. I wish you the best of luck."[/b] He winked, then turned to find Snowdrift. ((If Hippocampus reads Zeus's memories, she'll find that he's no trickster. She will see a lot of fighting and glory, along with love and fellowship. To be more specific, he's fought for this clan for a long time, rescuing many dragons from being exalted, and in one case, immediately from the claws of the plaguebringer! He's bonded with two other dragons, one being Snowdrift and the other Windseeker, though one thing Hipp might find odd will be the lack of a mate or love interest whatsoever. It will seem as though Zeus is incapable of having those feelings for another dragon.))
@Thewarywatcher13

14239537_350.png

Zeus smiled at the strange spiral dragon. "Hello, ma'am." He bowed his head respectively. "What is this all about, you ask? Well, it's about self preservation! What use is ten billion dragons under one deity? It isn't. They aren't exactly put to an honorable use." Zeus laid his intense, lightning blue eyes on Hippocampus.
"There's a dragon in my clan who has a whole novel about what happens to exalts according to which deity they're assigned to." He scanned the skies once again for Apocalypse, only seeing a retreating guardian in the distance.
"I suppose I can answer your question with this; there is a sanctuary for dragons that believe they are better than being a part of the masses. It's for dragons that still want to be their own dragon, so to speak. That being said, there are other dragons that firmly believe that every dragon that's been exalted should treat it as an honor and take whatever nonsense their deity puts them through. Those of us that "dodge" those duties are enough in number to attract attention, and the formation of an organization of exalt-hunters were created to find us. The guardian you encountered a moment ago was one of them; his name is Apocalypse." Zeus pointed his tail in the direction of the Shattered Plain.
"There'll be a star there on the horizon as soon as the sun sets here in an hour or so. Follow it. It'll lead you to a dragon named Vigil. Don't let his appearance fool you; he's very statuesque. He knows the way to the sanctuary. I would lead you there myself, but if Apocalypse was here, he was after Snowdrift. My apologies; but I must find him. I wish you the best of luck." He winked, then turned to find Snowdrift.

((If Hippocampus reads Zeus's memories, she'll find that he's no trickster. She will see a lot of fighting and glory, along with love and fellowship. To be more specific, he's fought for this clan for a long time, rescuing many dragons from being exalted, and in one case, immediately from the claws of the plaguebringer! He's bonded with two other dragons, one being Snowdrift and the other Windseeker, though one thing Hipp might find odd will be the lack of a mate or love interest whatsoever. It will seem as though Zeus is incapable of having those feelings for another dragon.))
@Julesthecatt @SecretSound
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=193647&tab=dragon&did=18513180

Wolfram watched the Guardian called Zeus above him, a save haven? He glanced briefly at his bandages, wondering if it would be suspicious. He truly didn't care whether they accepted him or not, he just wanted to get as far away from his clan as possible, the selfish beasts. Still, if there were dragons hunting dragons like him, he needed a good pack. Even with his mind made up, Wolfram hid. He didn't know if Zeus was sincere and until he did, he would hide in the shadows. He suddenly turned, nose twitching, another dragon? "Hey," He whispered, "I...won't...hurt...you...be...quiet...and...hide."
@Julesthecatt @SecretSound
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=193647&tab=dragon&did=18513180

Wolfram watched the Guardian called Zeus above him, a save haven? He glanced briefly at his bandages, wondering if it would be suspicious. He truly didn't care whether they accepted him or not, he just wanted to get as far away from his clan as possible, the selfish beasts. Still, if there were dragons hunting dragons like him, he needed a good pack. Even with his mind made up, Wolfram hid. He didn't know if Zeus was sincere and until he did, he would hide in the shadows. He suddenly turned, nose twitching, another dragon? "Hey," He whispered, "I...won't...hurt...you...be...quiet...and...hide."
Dragonelle
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/185237/18523661_350.png?mtime=VlifmQAB9kg.png[/img] Neoma had no idea what happened to her. When her eyes opened, she took in her surroundings, not knowing whether or not she had been knocked out. [i]There has to be other dragons around here somewhere,[/i] she thought. Neo quickly dove into the shadows, where she felt safest, and began her search for other dragons. @Drakka15 @SecretSound She hadn't been traveling long before she sensed one-no, two dragons nearby. She could clearly see one, the Guardian, out in the open. But the other one... "Hey...won't....hurt....quiet....hide." She jumped at the voice, and struggled to understand what it was saying. [i]What won't hurt? Hide from what?[/i] Not wanting to be seen by the Guardian dragon, she crawled deeper into the shadows.
18523661_350.png?mtime=VlifmQAB9kg.png

Neoma had no idea what happened to her. When her eyes opened, she took in her surroundings, not knowing whether or not she had been knocked out. There has to be other dragons around here somewhere, she thought. Neo quickly dove into the shadows, where she felt safest, and began her search for other dragons.

@Drakka15 @SecretSound
She hadn't been traveling long before she sensed one-no, two dragons nearby. She could clearly see one, the Guardian, out in the open. But the other one...
"Hey...won't....hurt....quiet....hide."
She jumped at the voice, and struggled to understand what it was saying. What won't hurt? Hide from what? Not wanting to be seen by the Guardian dragon, she crawled deeper into the shadows.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18472223] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/184723/18472223_350.png[/img] [/url] Tamarix held his head high, parading proudly back down that crowded, well worn path. [I]So I'm searching for runaway exalts, huh? If I were a runaway exalt, where would I be?[/I] He asked himself, wracking his cluttered and noisy mind for answers. The nocturn was smaller than most dragons, and not particularly intimidating at first glance. With closer inspection one might note the untreated wounds peppering his body. His bright crimson eyes glimmered with something malicious; some unsatisfiable desire to cause pain. One look into the glowing orbs would allow a small insight into the dragon's twisted mind. The sicky scent of chemicals and the rancid plague hung over him like a heavy cloud, only adding to the eerily chaotic dragon's aura. As if being struck by a magnificent idea, the dragon suddenly lunged into a nearby bush, pulling his wolf cape over his face to disguise himself in the shadows.

18472223_350.png

Tamarix held his head high, parading proudly back down that crowded, well worn path. So I'm searching for runaway exalts, huh? If I were a runaway exalt, where would I be? He asked himself, wracking his cluttered and noisy mind for answers. The nocturn was smaller than most dragons, and not particularly intimidating at first glance. With closer inspection one might note the untreated wounds peppering his body. His bright crimson eyes glimmered with something malicious; some unsatisfiable desire to cause pain. One look into the glowing orbs would allow a small insight into the dragon's twisted mind. The sicky scent of chemicals and the rancid plague hung over him like a heavy cloud, only adding to the eerily chaotic dragon's aura.
As if being struck by a magnificent idea, the dragon suddenly lunged into a nearby bush, pulling his wolf cape over his face to disguise himself in the shadows.
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Whispershahh @Mapleicious @Icemom @MirroredHeart @Justdevon ((I am incredibly sorry for my disappearance! I got really busy this week and couldn't find enough time to write some posts!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17853978] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178540/17853978_350.png[/img] [/url] Calico swallowed nervously. He couldn't help but feel as if he'd been chosen to be a hunter by mistake. These other dragons seemed calm, if not eager, to meet Wheatley's demands.[b] "W-we'd best get going, right?"[/b] He faltered under the gaze of the blood colored Tundra. He flew into the sky in a corkscrew fashion, trying not to collide with other dragons with his sporadic flight pattern. Unfortunately, he managed to bump into another dragon. [b]"Hey, watch it!"[/b] [b]"I'm sorry!"[/b] Calico whimpered slightly. Every other dragon here seemed ready to rip exalts to shreds. Maybe I'll feel better once I'm away from this crowd. [b]"Come on! We're headed to the Sunbeam Ruins."[/b] He called to Triton and Berenziah... er, Berenzi.
@Whispershahh @Mapleicious @Icemom @MirroredHeart @Justdevon

((I am incredibly sorry for my disappearance! I got really busy this week and couldn't find enough time to write some posts!))

17853978_350.png

Calico swallowed nervously. He couldn't help but feel as if he'd been chosen to be a hunter by mistake. These other dragons seemed calm, if not eager, to meet Wheatley's demands. "W-we'd best get going, right?" He faltered under the gaze of the blood colored Tundra. He flew into the sky in a corkscrew fashion, trying not to collide with other dragons with his sporadic flight pattern. Unfortunately, he managed to bump into another dragon.

"Hey, watch it!"

"I'm sorry!" Calico whimpered slightly. Every other dragon here seemed ready to rip exalts to shreds. Maybe I'll feel better once I'm away from this crowd. "Come on! We're headed to the Sunbeam Ruins." He called to Triton and Berenziah... er, Berenzi.
@SecretSound @CrimsonAero @Whispershahh @Drakka15 @julesthrkatt

Concordia sniffed the air, her helmet clanging against her horns. The Guardian was alone, but not afraid, the only thing she didn't want was to be caught by Exalt Hunters.
The Guardian gave the path she was taking to Lightweaver home one last look, to make sure there were no Hunters, before bounding into the fields beside it, as quickly as possible before she was safe in the extremely long grass.
Safe." She panted.
"For now."
She knew it was an honor to be exalted, Alexander had explained it all. But she was one of the few adults her Clan had exalted, and it had come as a shock for everyone, especially her "sister" Kenya.
"I'll be back, sis, don't worry." Concordia whispered, reaching the forest and slowing her pace to a stroll.
@SecretSound @CrimsonAero @Whispershahh @Drakka15 @julesthrkatt

Concordia sniffed the air, her helmet clanging against her horns. The Guardian was alone, but not afraid, the only thing she didn't want was to be caught by Exalt Hunters.
The Guardian gave the path she was taking to Lightweaver home one last look, to make sure there were no Hunters, before bounding into the fields beside it, as quickly as possible before she was safe in the extremely long grass.
Safe." She panted.
"For now."
She knew it was an honor to be exalted, Alexander had explained it all. But she was one of the few adults her Clan had exalted, and it had come as a shock for everyone, especially her "sister" Kenya.
"I'll be back, sis, don't worry." Concordia whispered, reaching the forest and slowing her pace to a stroll.
sdSRvlV.png
@Radishcake ((I'm sorry for my absence! Both Chrysocolla and I got very busy this week.)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13625801] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/136259/13625801_350.png[/img] [/url] Nidhogg smiled sweetly. [b]"Thank you for taking on the burden. Your efforts will not go unnoticed." [/b]He sighed when Karma asked about the exalt hunters. [b]"Unfortunately, this way of life is very frowned upon. Exalt hunters are select few dragons that have technically been exalted, but repurposed in a non-traditional way. Their deities send them to collect runaways, like you and me." [/b] He clicked his tongue before continuing. [b]"You also have a right to know that we are not safe here anymore. The exalt hunters recently found us, and took many clanmates with them. Though they have not returned, I'm certain that our days are numbered in this location. In fact, we need to scout out a new place to call home very, very soon." [/b] @Happysshirt ((No, you don't have to ping me when you aren't talking to me directly. I read all of the posts, so if it happens to be something I'm involved in, I'll still respond :) Pings just get my attention a bit faster, is all.)) Nidhogg looked to the young Ridgeback. [b]"Say, young lady, you seem pretty spry. How do you feel about forming together a small team to scout out areas that might be safe, new home for us? I'll send a strong, protective dragon with you to keep you safe during your trip, just to be safe."[/b] He purred.
@Radishcake

((I'm sorry for my absence! Both Chrysocolla and I got very busy this week.))

13625801_350.png

Nidhogg smiled sweetly. "Thank you for taking on the burden. Your efforts will not go unnoticed." He sighed when Karma asked about the exalt hunters. "Unfortunately, this way of life is very frowned upon. Exalt hunters are select few dragons that have technically been exalted, but repurposed in a non-traditional way. Their deities send them to collect runaways, like you and me." He clicked his tongue before continuing. "You also have a right to know that we are not safe here anymore. The exalt hunters recently found us, and took many clanmates with them. Though they have not returned, I'm certain that our days are numbered in this location. In fact, we need to scout out a new place to call home very, very soon."

@Happysshirt ((No, you don't have to ping me when you aren't talking to me directly. I read all of the posts, so if it happens to be something I'm involved in, I'll still respond :) Pings just get my attention a bit faster, is all.))

Nidhogg looked to the young Ridgeback. "Say, young lady, you seem pretty spry. How do you feel about forming together a small team to scout out areas that might be safe, new home for us? I'll send a strong, protective dragon with you to keep you safe during your trip, just to be safe." He purred.
@Drakka15 @Julesthecatt @Thewarywatcher13 @Mapleicious ((Exalt hunters can insert themselves here!)) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14239537] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142396/14239537_350.png[/img] [/url] Zeus turned and walked back toward the Sea of a Thousand Currents, his head close to the ground and sniffing intently. He caught a whiff of blood from Wolfram's bandages, and gasped. [b]"Snowdrift?"[/b] He called out. [i]Oh, where is that snapper?[/i] Zeus heard rustling, and he raised his head, fearful of more hunters. [b]"Oh, no. Snowdrift? Snowdrift!"[/b] He called a bit louder. On the horizon, he saw a pack of dragons flying toward the Tangled Wood. Zeus dropped to the ground, watching them as they flew nearer. These dragons seemed tough and determined. They almost seemed like they were looking for something. [i]Hunters! [/i] [b]"Snowdrift! We have to leave now!"[/b] Zeus began to panic a little when the snapper didn't show himself immediately. He snorted anxiously, a cloud of dust raising before his nostrils, but he refused to fly away without his friend. ((If you continue in the direction that Zeus mentioned, you will be spotted by hunters if you take to the skies. However, you will continue on as far as the Shattered Plain otherwise unscathed and will encounter a guardian "statue" that, if you speak to him and say you have been exalted or have been sent by Zeus/Snowdrift, he will move.))
@Drakka15 @Julesthecatt @Thewarywatcher13 @Mapleicious

((Exalt hunters can insert themselves here!))

14239537_350.png

Zeus turned and walked back toward the Sea of a Thousand Currents, his head close to the ground and sniffing intently. He caught a whiff of blood from Wolfram's bandages, and gasped. "Snowdrift?" He called out. Oh, where is that snapper? Zeus heard rustling, and he raised his head, fearful of more hunters. "Oh, no. Snowdrift? Snowdrift!" He called a bit louder. On the horizon, he saw a pack of dragons flying toward the Tangled Wood. Zeus dropped to the ground, watching them as they flew nearer. These dragons seemed tough and determined. They almost seemed like they were looking for something. Hunters! "Snowdrift! We have to leave now!" Zeus began to panic a little when the snapper didn't show himself immediately. He snorted anxiously, a cloud of dust raising before his nostrils, but he refused to fly away without his friend.

((If you continue in the direction that Zeus mentioned, you will be spotted by hunters if you take to the skies. However, you will continue on as far as the Shattered Plain otherwise unscathed and will encounter a guardian "statue" that, if you speak to him and say you have been exalted or have been sent by Zeus/Snowdrift, he will move.))

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8