Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | -looking for fantasy rp!!- (open)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Incalyscent

Yes please, that'd be rad :>
@Incalyscent

Yes please, that'd be rad :>
jd4Povy.png
@Incalyscent @Mopey I'd be up for trying a group roleplay~
@Incalyscent @Mopey I'd be up for trying a group roleplay~
Qvf2ANo.png tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
GDPkdgU.png
tumblr_inline_nswmwupsoW1qiwi8o_500.gif
tumblr_inline_nswmw5JL6j1qiwi8o_500.gif
kicks this to the front page
kicks this to the front page
NY105Sx.gif
Nudge?
Nudge?
NY105Sx.gif
@Incalyscent Hello. I haven't role-played in quite some time but I would absolutely love to discuss a one on one with you further regarding this (: I'm very interested.
@Incalyscent Hello. I haven't role-played in quite some time but I would absolutely love to discuss a one on one with you further regarding this (: I'm very interested.
Black Squirrel x 64 Grey Squirrel x 23 White Squirrel x 29 Red Squirrel x 34
i can haz sqwirl?
@Railah

cool! do you mind shooting me a pm with anything you're interested in at me? c:
@Railah

cool! do you mind shooting me a pm with anything you're interested in at me? c:
endure and survive.
@Incalyscent

Oooo, I'm very interested! I'm still in the process of reading everything, but I thought I'd let you know I'm all in. ^.^
@Incalyscent

Oooo, I'm very interested! I'm still in the process of reading everything, but I thought I'd let you know I'm all in. ^.^
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
This is a post.
This is a post.
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
I'll give this a bump too. Life's keeping me a bit too busy for any major RP right now, but once it calms down and I can give the material a thorough read over instead of skimming it, I have a feeling that I'd love to RP this setting.
I'll give this a bump too. Life's keeping me a bit too busy for any major RP right now, but once it calms down and I can give the material a thorough read over instead of skimming it, I have a feeling that I'd love to RP this setting.
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
@Mypilot

awesome!!! do you mind sending me a pm with what you have? then we can start plotting!!
@Mypilot

awesome!!! do you mind sending me a pm with what you have? then we can start plotting!!
endure and survive.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8