Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trial of Thunder (private)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40
(Okay.... you start with Thunderhand and the group)
(Okay.... you start with Thunderhand and the group)
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
The plan had flaws, but what plan was perfect?
Thunderhand silently counted all the things that could go wrong.

(sorry for such a short reply >.< and for how late it is)
The plan had flaws, but what plan was perfect?
Thunderhand silently counted all the things that could go wrong.

(sorry for such a short reply >.< and for how late it is)
tumblr_o89i6qRd5B1uj5ydro2_100.png

389.png
ToT
(It's fine... hey, could you tell me your lore for the Fates?)

"There are so many things that could go wrong," Kimothy thought. "Then again... I don't have many ideas. And the Sight...."

Vidia almost regretted it, but she had a duty; she had to perform it. Her plan wasn't the best... although no plan was perfect.
(It's fine... hey, could you tell me your lore for the Fates?)

"There are so many things that could go wrong," Kimothy thought. "Then again... I don't have many ideas. And the Sight...."

Vidia almost regretted it, but she had a duty; she had to perform it. Her plan wasn't the best... although no plan was perfect.
(i haven't worked out much, but i'll tell ya what i have :3)
(The Fates are great leaders, chosen to lead those who are willing to fight against the Shade.
The Fates have an opposite. The Voids. The Voids are tricksters and manipulators chosen to bewitch others into following the Shade.
The Knights of the Fates were formed to protect the Fates so they could continue to lead, some say that the knights are the heirs to the Fates and that one day they will lead in their stead.)
(nice and vague huh :P)
(i could tell you all of the individual lore but that would take a while, if you like i can pm it to you)
(so, what is the plan?)
(i haven't worked out much, but i'll tell ya what i have :3)
(The Fates are great leaders, chosen to lead those who are willing to fight against the Shade.
The Fates have an opposite. The Voids. The Voids are tricksters and manipulators chosen to bewitch others into following the Shade.
The Knights of the Fates were formed to protect the Fates so they could continue to lead, some say that the knights are the heirs to the Fates and that one day they will lead in their stead.)
(nice and vague huh :P)
(i could tell you all of the individual lore but that would take a while, if you like i can pm it to you)
(so, what is the plan?)

389.png
ToT
(Now I kinda want to give Arcus lore for being a Knight of the Fates with Fatespinner basically being his charge :P)
(Please message it to me. I've always wanted to know...)
(Basically they're going to drop smoke bombs and from then on, kind of... forge ahead :P there's actually a part where, because they know that what Kimothy has Seen can almost never be changed, that they're going to find Lyra. I think Altair will end up helping them, despite being the one to hide Lyra there. idk)
(Now I kinda want to give Arcus lore for being a Knight of the Fates with Fatespinner basically being his charge :P)
(Please message it to me. I've always wanted to know...)
(Basically they're going to drop smoke bombs and from then on, kind of... forge ahead :P there's actually a part where, because they know that what Kimothy has Seen can almost never be changed, that they're going to find Lyra. I think Altair will end up helping them, despite being the one to hide Lyra there. idk)
(well, i did kind of make Fatespinner Opal's charge, but i don't see why they both can't protect her :) that would be rather interesting :D)
(I'll send you all the info as soon as i write it up XD)
(so they drop the smoke bombs and attempt to be stealthy ninja dergs and rescue Brand before the smoke clears? XD How should Thunderhand get caught?)
(well, i did kind of make Fatespinner Opal's charge, but i don't see why they both can't protect her :) that would be rather interesting :D)
(I'll send you all the info as soon as i write it up XD)
(so they drop the smoke bombs and attempt to be stealthy ninja dergs and rescue Brand before the smoke clears? XD How should Thunderhand get caught?)

389.png
ToT
(oh yes :D haha, I'll just rewrite his lore and wait impatiently for him to grow up. He'll eventually be a fae, but I can add that in as a way for him to be able to better protect her? idk)
(XD good luck!)
(Yeah, pretty much XD maybe Lyra distracts everyone for enough time for a Void to catch Brand and maybe attempt to get Thunderhand, but the Vault's authorities get him first? I have no idea)
(oh yes :D haha, I'll just rewrite his lore and wait impatiently for him to grow up. He'll eventually be a fae, but I can add that in as a way for him to be able to better protect her? idk)
(XD good luck!)
(Yeah, pretty much XD maybe Lyra distracts everyone for enough time for a Void to catch Brand and maybe attempt to get Thunderhand, but the Vault's authorities get him first? I have no idea)
(sounds good to me :3)
(thanks XD)
(great idea!)

"I have a bad feeling about this," Thunderhand mumbled under his breath. this plan was about as sneaky as a brick to the face, but it was better than sitting around waiting for the inevitable conclusion to the trial. Those who dwelt in the Vault took crime kind of personally, it didn't matter if you never actually committed the crime. Unless you were proven innocent three times over, you were most likely going to be punished.

(i have to go now, but i might back on in a few hours :3)
(sounds good to me :3)
(thanks XD)
(great idea!)

"I have a bad feeling about this," Thunderhand mumbled under his breath. this plan was about as sneaky as a brick to the face, but it was better than sitting around waiting for the inevitable conclusion to the trial. Those who dwelt in the Vault took crime kind of personally, it didn't matter if you never actually committed the crime. Unless you were proven innocent three times over, you were most likely going to be punished.

(i have to go now, but i might back on in a few hours :3)

389.png
ToT
(:D thanks!)

Kimothy knew the Vault. She had Seen plenty of bad things here- with the Sight and physically. The plan wasn't creative. Or sneaky. But she supposed it was better than the alternative... and either way Lyra would get Brand. Perhaps their plan would delay her . . . maybe. She prayed to the Icewarden to let it all turn out right
(:D thanks!)

Kimothy knew the Vault. She had Seen plenty of bad things here- with the Sight and physically. The plan wasn't creative. Or sneaky. But she supposed it was better than the alternative... and either way Lyra would get Brand. Perhaps their plan would delay her . . . maybe. She prayed to the Icewarden to let it all turn out right
(so do they sneak in to the trial just as it starts? is it in a building with rafters? i'm just wondering because i kinda don't want to skip the whole chaotic event XD)
(so do they sneak in to the trial just as it starts? is it in a building with rafters? i'm just wondering because i kinda don't want to skip the whole chaotic event XD)

389.png
ToT
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40