Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Trial of Thunder (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
[img]http://i.imgur.com/i5mH1jX.jpg[/img] On what should have been a calm and peaceful night, there was a terrible battle. Words were said. Spells were thrown. And no one emerged unscathed. Laying unconscious among the wreckage was Thunderhand, a green fae with a natural talent for healing. Barely breathing and crumpled like a piece of paper. Soon, a small green fae with blue markings came exploring. She found Thunderhand half buried under some rubble, and took him back to her clan. ((@Mistycloud shall we? >:) )) ((cover art by Everglades ^.^))
i5mH1jX.jpg

On what should have been a calm and peaceful night, there was a terrible battle.
Words were said.
Spells were thrown.
And no one emerged unscathed.
Laying unconscious among the wreckage was Thunderhand, a green fae with a natural talent for healing. Barely breathing and crumpled like a piece of paper.
Soon, a small green fae with blue markings came exploring. She found Thunderhand half buried under some rubble, and took him back to her clan.

((@Mistycloud
shall we? >:) ))

((cover art by Everglades ^.^))
tumblr_o89i6qRd5B1uj5ydro2_100.png

389.png
ToT

Glory paced, worrying. The Fae she'd found would probably be okay; it was the darkness Kimothy saw in the future, a darkness that would engulf all and change everything. And one way to survive.

No one knew what it was. Visions of blackness pressed up against Kimothy and her Sight was limited, or so she claimed. Glory had never figured the Skydancer out, or her mate Pyro for that matter. He was an... odd dragon, and seemed to ignore the Plaguebringer's law of "survival of the fittest." She didn't even want to know what magic he worked with.

Glory paced, worrying. The Fae she'd found would probably be okay; it was the darkness Kimothy saw in the future, a darkness that would engulf all and change everything. And one way to survive.

No one knew what it was. Visions of blackness pressed up against Kimothy and her Sight was limited, or so she claimed. Glory had never figured the Skydancer out, or her mate Pyro for that matter. He was an... odd dragon, and seemed to ignore the Plaguebringer's law of "survival of the fittest." She didn't even want to know what magic he worked with.

anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
(Well, that was terrible *talking about own post*)
(Well, that was terrible *talking about own post*)
(that was not terrible. it's a good start :) )
(that was not terrible. it's a good start :) )

389.png
ToT
thanks! (I really want to see the reactions to Thunderhand's "death")
thanks! (I really want to see the reactions to Thunderhand's "death")
(idk how to write it tho, suggestions?)
(idk how to write it tho, suggestions?)

389.png
ToT
(...not sure about Firebrand, but I think Tara would be grief-stricken)
(...not sure about Firebrand, but I think Tara would be grief-stricken)
(Most of the clan would be horrified / angry about the deaths and some would be clamoring for vengeance. I haven't really read all the personalities yet though)
(Most of the clan would be horrified / angry about the deaths and some would be clamoring for vengeance. I haven't really read all the personalities yet though)
(i kinda think Firebrand would be in shock mostly, because he and his brother went everywhere together and now he's not there. )
(i kinda think Firebrand would be in shock mostly, because he and his brother went everywhere together and now he's not there. )

389.png
ToT
(i haven't really worked on all the personalities XD )
(i haven't really worked on all the personalities XD )

389.png
ToT
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40