Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclaiming My Servant (closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187
@crookedhalo1109 @midnight305

(1 soldier had been sent back to the spiral telling him the location of the prince and his friend so time ago incase he wanted to come or send reinforcement)
"You better hurry and come out or else..." The leader of soldiers said.
"Start gathering the all people the spiral dragon could always use more salves!" the commander shouted.
Carine walk passed the soldiers and said "he here, and with his injury he weak find him, search every house tear and burn everything"

(I might need help)
@crookedhalo1109 @midnight305

(1 soldier had been sent back to the spiral telling him the location of the prince and his friend so time ago incase he wanted to come or send reinforcement)
"You better hurry and come out or else..." The leader of soldiers said.
"Start gathering the all people the spiral dragon could always use more salves!" the commander shouted.
Carine walk passed the soldiers and said "he here, and with his injury he weak find him, search every house tear and burn everything"

(I might need help)
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@skunklover

((We can't really advance the story until Midnight posts again.))
@skunklover

((We can't really advance the story until Midnight posts again.))
giphy.gif
@crookedhalo1109

(I know, I'm sorry. Just forgot some things, but it's stuffs that just go before Miko and Shy decides what to do next. Sorry again)
@crookedhalo1109

(I know, I'm sorry. Just forgot some things, but it's stuffs that just go before Miko and Shy decides what to do next. Sorry again)
@skunklover

((Oh I didn't mean it like that it was like, I can't really post as Spiral until Midnight/Miko posts/says something, so I was sorta acknowledging I saw it and apologizing for not being able to say something? I guess..?))
@skunklover

((Oh I didn't mean it like that it was like, I can't really post as Spiral until Midnight/Miko posts/says something, so I was sorta acknowledging I saw it and apologizing for not being able to say something? I guess..?))
giphy.gif
@crookedhalo1109

((it's totally fine. I'm new at this. It's my first RP on FR but I've been playing d&d for a year and its so fun, here fun too and you both are so cool for letting me join:) ))
@crookedhalo1109

((it's totally fine. I'm new at this. It's my first RP on FR but I've been playing d&d for a year and its so fun, here fun too and you both are so cool for letting me join:) ))
@skunklover

((No problem, it's more fun with more people!))
@skunklover

((No problem, it's more fun with more people!))
giphy.gif
(sorry hehe work and stuff...lol )

Miko stood up winching slightly."Take me outside...."He said to Shy."I can't let them hurt the people or burn this town because of me...please....take me outside to confront them.....tell them to wait"He said. His eyes looked sad,but he knew what he had to do and he smiled at her slightly."Don't worry.....everything will be ok.I really do appreciate your help,but I can't let other people suffer because of me..."He added as he held his hand out to her for her help.

@shunklover @crookedhalo1109
(sorry hehe work and stuff...lol )

Miko stood up winching slightly."Take me outside...."He said to Shy."I can't let them hurt the people or burn this town because of me...please....take me outside to confront them.....tell them to wait"He said. His eyes looked sad,but he knew what he had to do and he smiled at her slightly."Don't worry.....everything will be ok.I really do appreciate your help,but I can't let other people suffer because of me..."He added as he held his hand out to her for her help.

@shunklover @crookedhalo1109
smallest2222.jpg
@Skunklover @Midnight305

"W-wait, are you crazy?" She held her hand to her chest, reluctant to send him to what was most likely his death. "You don't know what they'll do to punish you for escaping, plus, they'll-" She stopped, unwilling to go on. "Well, it'll be really bad." She didn't believe him when he said everything would be okay.
"But it won't, not if you go out. If you get turned you'll hurt even more people!" She argued. But as he said he couldn't let people suffer because of him, an unpleasant memory surfaced. Suddenly, she held a hand to her mouth, stomach threatening to empty itself. Her stomach calmed down after a few seconds.
"S-sorry." She gasped, breathing heavy. She looked into his eyes, seeming to be searching for something before sighing. She puffed out her cheeks and grabbed his hand, easily hauling him to his feet. She bit her lip dejectedly.
"So, what now, Captain Suicidal?"
@Skunklover @Midnight305

"W-wait, are you crazy?" She held her hand to her chest, reluctant to send him to what was most likely his death. "You don't know what they'll do to punish you for escaping, plus, they'll-" She stopped, unwilling to go on. "Well, it'll be really bad." She didn't believe him when he said everything would be okay.
"But it won't, not if you go out. If you get turned you'll hurt even more people!" She argued. But as he said he couldn't let people suffer because of him, an unpleasant memory surfaced. Suddenly, she held a hand to her mouth, stomach threatening to empty itself. Her stomach calmed down after a few seconds.
"S-sorry." She gasped, breathing heavy. She looked into his eyes, seeming to be searching for something before sighing. She puffed out her cheeks and grabbed his hand, easily hauling him to his feet. She bit her lip dejectedly.
"So, what now, Captain Suicidal?"
giphy.gif
Miko sighed when she had helped him to his feet and smiled at her."It runs in the family it is about time I pull my weight its now or never"He said"Just take me outside...and try to do it quickly...or just call for them to stop and that I am coming out.....I don't want them to burn this place down or hurt or kill anyone here.....I don't want to be the reason why my people suffer....it wouldn't be fair to them if I ran away while they got hurt"He added as he tried to think on the positive side. "Yeah there probably hurt me some more....,but..this isn't my first radio ....thanks for helping me it does mean a lot to me"He told Shy.

@crookedhalo1109 @skunklover
Miko sighed when she had helped him to his feet and smiled at her."It runs in the family it is about time I pull my weight its now or never"He said"Just take me outside...and try to do it quickly...or just call for them to stop and that I am coming out.....I don't want them to burn this place down or hurt or kill anyone here.....I don't want to be the reason why my people suffer....it wouldn't be fair to them if I ran away while they got hurt"He added as he tried to think on the positive side. "Yeah there probably hurt me some more....,but..this isn't my first radio ....thanks for helping me it does mean a lot to me"He told Shy.

@crookedhalo1109 @skunklover
smallest2222.jpg
@skunklover @midnight305

Shy bit her bottom lip to keep from arguing with him and supported him while he attempted to move towards the door. She left him leaning while she opened it and peered outside. It was utter chaos. Shy's house was at the end of the street, and further away from all of the other houses. There was a good reason for it, but right now it meant they would have to traverse a long road.
"A-are you sure you can make it?" She asked, looking back at his pale and injured self.
@skunklover @midnight305

Shy bit her bottom lip to keep from arguing with him and supported him while he attempted to move towards the door. She left him leaning while she opened it and peered outside. It was utter chaos. Shy's house was at the end of the street, and further away from all of the other houses. There was a good reason for it, but right now it meant they would have to traverse a long road.
"A-are you sure you can make it?" She asked, looking back at his pale and injured self.
giphy.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187