Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ((private for gamerthewolf))
1 2 3 4 5 6
Snickering, grimiore nods. Looking up in thought.

"So, we got off topic here.. which herbs did you need?"
Snickering, grimiore nods. Looking up in thought.

"So, we got off topic here.. which herbs did you need?"
bravery is nothing special...
but that just means everyone has it...
but if thats the case..
then its just like madness..
@gamerthewolf
@gamerthewolf
but if thats the case..
@ClockworkMadness
"We need to find some glowing mushrooms, Star moss, and manaweeds." Holland said touching his wing to his chin. "that's why we came to the Islands."
@ClockworkMadness
"We need to find some glowing mushrooms, Star moss, and manaweeds." Holland said touching his wing to his chin. "that's why we came to the Islands."
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
grimiore nods. "Sorry to dissapoint you but the only one of those herbs you can find here from that list arg glow ing mushrooms and they are the poisonous ones.."
grimiore nods. "Sorry to dissapoint you but the only one of those herbs you can find here from that list arg glow ing mushrooms and they are the poisonous ones.."
but if thats the case..
@ClockworkMadness

"Oh okay then well those mushrooms should be prefect." The mirror said happily puting the gecko back under his feathers. "Welp let's get started."
@ClockworkMadness

"Oh okay then well those mushrooms should be prefect." The mirror said happily puting the gecko back under his feathers. "Welp let's get started."
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
Nodding once more, grimiore flew straight up. Rustling around in the tree tops as he gathered the shrroms.

@gamerthewolf dont do drugs kids)
Nodding once more, grimiore flew straight up. Rustling around in the tree tops as he gathered the shrroms.

@gamerthewolf dont do drugs kids)
but if thats the case..
((Yeah :D @ClockworkMadness))
"Thanks again for the help." Viperheart said to the blue fae.
((Yeah :D @ClockworkMadness))
"Thanks again for the help." Viperheart said to the blue fae.
Grimiore began to fly down, nodding as he handed the the toxic fungi.

"It was eather this or bloodshed... we seen enough bloodshed, if not too much.."
Grimiore began to fly down, nodding as he handed the the toxic fungi.

"It was eather this or bloodshed... we seen enough bloodshed, if not too much.."
but if thats the case..
@ClockworkMadness
"Agree." Viperheart said, "We finished a war a few months ago." Holland grabbed the fungi from Grimiore.
@ClockworkMadness
"Agree." Viperheart said, "We finished a war a few months ago." Holland grabbed the fungi from Grimiore.
@gamerthewolf

"Well, were still in the war.. and if i were you, i would get going as qui k as i could.. this place could becone a batte field at any... well speak of the devil.."

It was at That moment when a strange and hideous dragon appeared from the bushes. Wearing blood in place of warpaint. And bones in place of armour, grimiore dashed at it. And with a bloodgurgling screech, the other dragon laniched at grimiore. It was more than clear however that grimiore could take care of himself as he continuously breaks guards, frees himself from locks and holds, and overpowerz the ugly beast.
@gamerthewolf

"Well, were still in the war.. and if i were you, i would get going as qui k as i could.. this place could becone a batte field at any... well speak of the devil.."

It was at That moment when a strange and hideous dragon appeared from the bushes. Wearing blood in place of warpaint. And bones in place of armour, grimiore dashed at it. And with a bloodgurgling screech, the other dragon laniched at grimiore. It was more than clear however that grimiore could take care of himself as he continuously breaks guards, frees himself from locks and holds, and overpowerz the ugly beast.
but if thats the case..
1 2 3 4 5 6