Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] 1 x 1 Partner(s)
1 2 3 4 5
@Saphelle

Thanks and have a lot of fun with the other RP ^-^
@Saphelle

Thanks and have a lot of fun with the other RP ^-^
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@Schattenfeuer

I will! Auf wiedersehen <3
@Schattenfeuer

I will! Auf wiedersehen <3
@Saphelle

It's fine ^-^
@Saphelle

It's fine ^-^
@Saphelle

Do you have any storylines that you'd like to roleplay?
@Saphelle

Do you have any storylines that you'd like to roleplay?
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
[ REVIVAL BUMP! ]
[ REVIVAL BUMP! ]
Bump for new friends.
Bump for new friends.
@Saphelle

Hi! Dropping by to wave and say that I totally understand the struggle to maintain an RP on a crazy schedule :p If you'd like, though, I'd definitely be willing to try a sustained RP for a couple days or weeks!

I prefer to RP with my dragons, usually a medieval/fantasy setting as in my lore some have magic abilities and some don't - there's a link in my signature to some examples of my writing style. I'm more than happy to plan out the narrative a little, and definitely prefer longer but more planned responses instead of multiple short ones a day.
@Saphelle

Hi! Dropping by to wave and say that I totally understand the struggle to maintain an RP on a crazy schedule :p If you'd like, though, I'd definitely be willing to try a sustained RP for a couple days or weeks!

I prefer to RP with my dragons, usually a medieval/fantasy setting as in my lore some have magic abilities and some don't - there's a link in my signature to some examples of my writing style. I'm more than happy to plan out the narrative a little, and definitely prefer longer but more planned responses instead of multiple short ones a day.
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@RaisingCain

Hey! Sorry for the delayed response. I was pondering whether or not to take you up on the offer since I've only really done one FR roleplay, but given some planning, I think a thread could work. Did you have a particular plot / muse in mind?
@RaisingCain

Hey! Sorry for the delayed response. I was pondering whether or not to take you up on the offer since I've only really done one FR roleplay, but given some planning, I think a thread could work. Did you have a particular plot / muse in mind?
@Saphelle

It's fine, take your time!

I'm not sure whether you meant the RP thread I already have, but I was just pointing to that as an example of my writing style - I'd be happy to start a new thread, kind of like the one linked in your first post here.

I don't really have a specific plot or muse in mind, but traveling or quest-type stories sometimes work well for starting out? What kinds of starters do you prefer?
@Saphelle

It's fine, take your time!

I'm not sure whether you meant the RP thread I already have, but I was just pointing to that as an example of my writing style - I'd be happy to start a new thread, kind of like the one linked in your first post here.

I don't really have a specific plot or muse in mind, but traveling or quest-type stories sometimes work well for starting out? What kinds of starters do you prefer?
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
[ REVIVAL BUMP ]
[ REVIVAL BUMP ]
1 2 3 4 5