Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [RoR] CYWttW Team 4
1 2 3 4
@CornixElecti @Rosoidela @Eldaria (Pinging to get the gang back together, hope you guys don't mind :>) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17140457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171405/17140457_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Wish let out a muffled squeak when the emblem was snatched from her hands by Crow, who declared it the final choice and started wrapping it in some kind of burlap. She couldn't help letting out a huff of annoyance at his antics. Nobody liked a dragon who would try to force themselves into leading position. Claiming false alpha, as she called it. But he did pick what she was going to choose in the first place, so Wish found no reason to voice her complaints. The pearlcatcher shifted uneasily, tugging at her cape, before standing up and nudging the emblem in its makeshift pouch. [b]"Ahhh...okay. The emblem's a fine choice." She mumbled, having nothing else to utter.[/b] The pearlcatcher glanced at the area where the pack of mirrors departed. They were long gone, off into who knows where, but the tracks of their frenzied rush still remained in the soil. They would be washed out tomorrow by the constant change of the Plague landscape, but she couldn't help longing to be with them. To be part of a pack, a single hivemind...reminded her of home. Wish sighed and looked back at the task on hand.
@CornixElecti @Rosoidela @Eldaria

(Pinging to get the gang back together, hope you guys don't mind :>)

Wish let out a muffled squeak when the emblem was snatched from her hands by Crow, who declared it the final choice and started wrapping it in some kind of burlap. She couldn't help letting out a huff of annoyance at his antics. Nobody liked a dragon who would try to force themselves into leading position. Claiming false alpha, as she called it.

But he did pick what she was going to choose in the first place, so Wish found no reason to voice her complaints. The pearlcatcher shifted uneasily, tugging at her cape, before standing up and nudging the emblem in its makeshift pouch. "Ahhh...okay. The emblem's a fine choice." She mumbled, having nothing else to utter.

The pearlcatcher glanced at the area where the pack of mirrors departed. They were long gone, off into who knows where, but the tracks of their frenzied rush still remained in the soil. They would be washed out tomorrow by the constant change of the Plague landscape, but she couldn't help longing to be with them. To be part of a pack, a single hivemind...reminded her of home.

Wish sighed and looked back at the task on hand.
87337a516c6788c06296d62b6c3208eecc0d4d90.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/T4Xmnqg.png[/img][/center] The glowing emblem hovered in front of the group when it was touched. It lifted itself up in the air and seemed to hang there for a moment before settling in the palm of the one that had chosen it and grew hot, as if to sear itself into the hide of the dragon in question. It pulled the dragons in the direction of a large skull, possibly from a once towering Imperial. There seemed to be no other path that the dragons could obviously take, so following the emblem's command was most likely the best option. As they neared the Imperial's skull, however, flickering shapes came into view of Plague dragons, with blood-red eyes and bloodied claws, mouths agape as if in some kind of scream of anguish or war cry. They stared at the dragons before them for a moment before the Emblem glowed brightly and the disappeared. At the skull, the emblem stopped glowing. The dragons could either continue moving forward, go to the left of the skull, or to the right. When the emblem was moved forward, it glowed hotter and brighter than before, shining its strange red light on a figure of a cowering mirror, its claws covering its face. The beast was shaking and whimpering, as if it was trapped in its last moments of terror. Shining the emblem to the right showed a great, howling tundra, fangs sharp and fur matted with blood. Its eyes were unfocused but it was clear that it was searching for something, given that it would drop its head to the ground and sniff at it, as if searching for the enemy it had fought a lifetime ago. To the left was nothing but a hazy fog, but wails could be heard. Dragons called out for food, for mothers and father and brothers and sisters, for the Plaguebringer to come and save them all. The Imperial skull was not a good place to wait, as it was certain that more spirits would come for them. However, the Emblem seemed to be getting progressively duller and duller, suggesting that its power was limited. The dragons had a choice; they needed to figure out which spirit was least threatening and confront it. [i]OOC note: You may use the spirits as NPCs within reason.[/i] @CornixElecti @Druddigon8 @Eldaria @Lizardheart @Rosoidela
T4Xmnqg.png

The glowing emblem hovered in front of the group when it was touched. It lifted itself up in the air and seemed to hang there for a moment before settling in the palm of the one that had chosen it and grew hot, as if to sear itself into the hide of the dragon in question.

It pulled the dragons in the direction of a large skull, possibly from a once towering Imperial. There seemed to be no other path that the dragons could obviously take, so following the emblem's command was most likely the best option.

As they neared the Imperial's skull, however, flickering shapes came into view of Plague dragons, with blood-red eyes and bloodied claws, mouths agape as if in some kind of scream of anguish or war cry. They stared at the dragons before them for a moment before the Emblem glowed brightly and the disappeared.

At the skull, the emblem stopped glowing. The dragons could either continue moving forward, go to the left of the skull, or to the right.

When the emblem was moved forward, it glowed hotter and brighter than before, shining its strange red light on a figure of a cowering mirror, its claws covering its face. The beast was shaking and whimpering, as if it was trapped in its last moments of terror.

Shining the emblem to the right showed a great, howling tundra, fangs sharp and fur matted with blood. Its eyes were unfocused but it was clear that it was searching for something, given that it would drop its head to the ground and sniff at it, as if searching for the enemy it had fought a lifetime ago.

To the left was nothing but a hazy fog, but wails could be heard. Dragons called out for food, for mothers and father and brothers and sisters, for the Plaguebringer to come and save them all.

The Imperial skull was not a good place to wait, as it was certain that more spirits would come for them. However, the Emblem seemed to be getting progressively duller and duller, suggesting that its power was limited.

The dragons had a choice; they needed to figure out which spirit was least threatening and confront it.

OOC note: You may use the spirits as NPCs within reason.

@CornixElecti @Druddigon8 @Eldaria @Lizardheart @Rosoidela
uCR5SCW.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16007452] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160075/16007452_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote]Crow grit his teeth as the emblem seared into his scales, his body ridged, not a sound escaped, not even as he remembered the feeling of flames surrounding and searing his scales... he shook his head, [i]It's neither the time nor place to dredge up old memories...[/i] Crow thought, avoiding Guinevere (@Rosoidela), this time out of disdain for the species, not the dragon herself. He followed the emblem, just like the rest of his group, [i]What else am I to do...[/i] he thought, his eyes wandering only to take in his surroundings. Once they made it to the Imperial skeleton, Crow looked around, not liking the mist nor the Tundra, [i]Out of the 3, the cowering Mirror looks less threatening... But that might be what it wants us to believe.[/i] Crow thought, he looked to the rest of the group, not wanting to make all the decisions, he stayed quiet, watching and rubbing his gold claws together. After a bit of the group bickering, Crow leaned over to Wish (@Druddigon8) "I apologize for snatching it out of your claws" he murmured, so only she could hear, "I should not have been so rude about it..." he added, glancing at her briefly.[/quote][/center]

16007452_350.png

Quote:
Crow grit his teeth as the emblem seared into his scales, his body ridged, not a sound escaped, not even as he remembered the feeling of flames surrounding and searing his scales... he shook his head, It's neither the time nor place to dredge up old memories... Crow thought, avoiding Guinevere (@Rosoidela), this time out of disdain for the species, not the dragon herself.

He followed the emblem, just like the rest of his group, What else am I to do... he thought, his eyes wandering only to take in his surroundings. Once they made it to the Imperial skeleton, Crow looked around, not liking the mist nor the Tundra, Out of the 3, the cowering Mirror looks less threatening... But that might be what it wants us to believe. Crow thought, he looked to the rest of the group, not wanting to make all the decisions, he stayed quiet, watching and rubbing his gold claws together. After a bit of the group bickering, Crow leaned over to Wish (@Druddigon8) "I apologize for snatching it out of your claws" he murmured, so only she could hear, "I should not have been so rude about it..." he added, glancing at her briefly.
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
@Druddigon8 @Eldaria @Lizardheart @Rosoidela

"Are we going to choose or are we going to stand here like a bunch of idiots and wait for the spirits to get us. The Plague Mother isn't getting any closer" Crow growled, his patience running thin.
@Druddigon8 @Eldaria @Lizardheart @Rosoidela

"Are we going to choose or are we going to stand here like a bunch of idiots and wait for the spirits to get us. The Plague Mother isn't getting any closer" Crow growled, his patience running thin.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3534531] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/35346/3534531_350.png[/img] [/url] @floatinginspace Razirith snarled at Crow, then approached the Tundra. "Spirit!" she cried. "I bid ye tell us of your plight. What is it ye seek? Might we offer assistance? Or will ye hinder us in our quest to the Plaguemother?" She waited for its response, slightly terrified.

3534531_350.png

@floatinginspace
Razirith snarled at Crow, then approached the Tundra. "Spirit!" she cried. "I bid ye tell us of your plight. What is it ye seek? Might we offer assistance? Or will ye hinder us in our quest to the Plaguemother?" She waited for its response, slightly terrified.
4GJsj.gif
@Eldaria

Crow bristled at Razarith's snarl and resisted snapping at her when she, in his opinion, foolishly approached the Tundra, "The beast clearly doesn't seem right... Why would you approach him.." Crow huffed under his breath.
@Eldaria

Crow bristled at Razarith's snarl and resisted snapping at her when she, in his opinion, foolishly approached the Tundra, "The beast clearly doesn't seem right... Why would you approach him.." Crow huffed under his breath.
1 2 3 4