Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Bachelor thing :) (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@SiresQueen

Sounds good! I don't mind starting. =D
@SiresQueen

Sounds good! I don't mind starting. =D
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Mypilot

Caius sat next to the fire, staring intensely at the flames. She hoped no one came up to her, and that if they did, they were kind dragons. Looking around, she saw the contenders at the door, obviously looking around for their bachelor.
This is going to be a long day... She thought, sighing.

<^>

Tsuni perked up at the sound of dragons whispering near the entrance. Excited-yet nervous still-she shifted her pose slightly. She was laying on the cushioned floor near the back wall, witch had numerous pictures of models and actors who had stayed here. Granted she had never stayed here before, her picture was up on the wall, her most famous model pose captured by the glint of her shimmery scales. Hoping to attract someone over, she spread her wings as if stretching.

<^>

Gumdrop was nervous. When he was nervous, he ate. Not enough to be gross, but he did take a generous amount of insects and other things. Sitting at a table (like the Japanese kneel at their table) he began to nervously eat it, eyes flickering around. Would his bachelor be pretty? Strong? Would he like him? These questions swirled around in his mind, until a dragon came over to him. And his heart stopped.
@Mypilot

Caius sat next to the fire, staring intensely at the flames. She hoped no one came up to her, and that if they did, they were kind dragons. Looking around, she saw the contenders at the door, obviously looking around for their bachelor.
This is going to be a long day... She thought, sighing.

<^>

Tsuni perked up at the sound of dragons whispering near the entrance. Excited-yet nervous still-she shifted her pose slightly. She was laying on the cushioned floor near the back wall, witch had numerous pictures of models and actors who had stayed here. Granted she had never stayed here before, her picture was up on the wall, her most famous model pose captured by the glint of her shimmery scales. Hoping to attract someone over, she spread her wings as if stretching.

<^>

Gumdrop was nervous. When he was nervous, he ate. Not enough to be gross, but he did take a generous amount of insects and other things. Sitting at a table (like the Japanese kneel at their table) he began to nervously eat it, eyes flickering around. Would his bachelor be pretty? Strong? Would he like him? These questions swirled around in his mind, until a dragon came over to him. And his heart stopped.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
Thousands Have Lived Without Love, Not One Without Water.
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15300073] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153001/15300073_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Tumiere [b]Personality: [/b] Tumiere is a showoff, by nearly every definition of the word. He loves to dazzle and amaze other dragons, and can come off a bit flirty in doing so. He is a sky dancer (not the breed) which means he practices and performs many aerial dances for shows and performances. He is also somewhat vain, and knows and appreciates great beauty when he sees it. [b]Bachelor:[/b] Caius (Caius isn't a fan of flirts? This'll be a tough one for poor Tumiere!)
@SiresQueen

15300073_350.png

Name: Tumiere
Personality: Tumiere is a showoff, by nearly every definition of the word. He loves to dazzle and amaze other dragons, and can come off a bit flirty in doing so. He is a sky dancer (not the breed) which means he practices and performs many aerial dances for shows and performances. He is also somewhat vain, and knows and appreciates great beauty when he sees it.
Bachelor: Caius

(Caius isn't a fan of flirts? This'll be a tough one for poor Tumiere!)
fr%20banner_zpsqzxmp8h5.jpg?t=1455999447.png
@rayray450

(hello! Yes, Caius doesn't really like flirts, but thats because she has low confidence and she cant understand how people have the guts to show off like that. she also tries to make herself think she doesn't like them, but she likes that attention she gets with them, because she never got enough attention from her parents :) but yeah, i think she is in denial-after all, she needs someone with confidence to boost her up, right? :) Also, accepted! start whenever i guess :)
@rayray450

(hello! Yes, Caius doesn't really like flirts, but thats because she has low confidence and she cant understand how people have the guts to show off like that. she also tries to make herself think she doesn't like them, but she likes that attention she gets with them, because she never got enough attention from her parents :) but yeah, i think she is in denial-after all, she needs someone with confidence to boost her up, right? :) Also, accepted! start whenever i guess :)
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/80620/8061953_350.png[/img] [b]Name[/b]: Trageon [b]Personality[/b]: He is very quiet. He usually doesn't speak unless asked a question, or if it's an interesting topic. [b]Bachelor[/b]: Tsuni
@SiresQueen

8061953_350.png

Name: Trageon
Personality: He is very quiet. He usually doesn't speak unless asked a question, or if it's an interesting topic.
Bachelor: Tsuni
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@SiresQueen

Farran had stayed behind the others when they first reached the entrance. He was a tad nervous and mostly just wanted to avoid being the first to enter. When he finally did enter the room, he immediately spotted the three dragons that were to be wooed.

The one he came for, a Skydancer with white scales, was laying beside one of the walls. Behind her were countless pictures of models and the like and Farran recognized her own among them. Tentatively, he walked over and stood a few paces from her.

"Hello," he introduced, smiling kindly at Tsuni. "I am Farran of the Ice flight." He sat back on his haunches with his tail curled in front of him. "You are Tsuni, correct?"

Farran was one of the first to enter the room, his eyes immediately finding the male Skydancer he was told he would be meeting. Gumdrop, he thought, recalling the dragons name. Trying to appear friendly, he trotted over and smiled down at Gumdrop.

"Hey there," he called out warmly. "I'm Pyrrhus." He smiled toothily at the other Skydancer, kneeling beside the other male at the table. It wasn't until after he was sitting that he considered Gumdrop might want some space. Whoops.
@SiresQueen

Farran had stayed behind the others when they first reached the entrance. He was a tad nervous and mostly just wanted to avoid being the first to enter. When he finally did enter the room, he immediately spotted the three dragons that were to be wooed.

The one he came for, a Skydancer with white scales, was laying beside one of the walls. Behind her were countless pictures of models and the like and Farran recognized her own among them. Tentatively, he walked over and stood a few paces from her.

"Hello," he introduced, smiling kindly at Tsuni. "I am Farran of the Ice flight." He sat back on his haunches with his tail curled in front of him. "You are Tsuni, correct?"

Farran was one of the first to enter the room, his eyes immediately finding the male Skydancer he was told he would be meeting. Gumdrop, he thought, recalling the dragons name. Trying to appear friendly, he trotted over and smiled down at Gumdrop.

"Hey there," he called out warmly. "I'm Pyrrhus." He smiled toothily at the other Skydancer, kneeling beside the other male at the table. It wasn't until after he was sitting that he considered Gumdrop might want some space. Whoops.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@Justdevon

(accepted! :) You can start your pert now :)
@Justdevon

(accepted! :) You can start your pert now :)
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen

Trageon entered the room, making sure that he made as little noise as possible. He didn't want anybody to realize he had entered, especially because it'd be boring to talk about. He looked over at a white Skydancer, Tsuni, if he remembered correctly. Somebody was speaking to her at the moment, and he could wait until she was ready to speak to him.
@SiresQueen

Trageon entered the room, making sure that he made as little noise as possible. He didn't want anybody to realize he had entered, especially because it'd be boring to talk about. He looked over at a white Skydancer, Tsuni, if he remembered correctly. Somebody was speaking to her at the moment, and he could wait until she was ready to speak to him.
tumblr_puqpj1KGx71ugssd3o3_500.png
@WolfOfKings @Mypilot @rayray450 @Justdevon

Tsuni looked up at the skydancer standing near her. She gave a gorgeous smile, and slowly stood up.
Hello. Yes, I am Tsuni. It is so nice to meet you, Farran! I used to be from the Ice flight, but I was sold to Shadow. Such nice dragons, they are. I wonder.... Is the Ice Flight as cold as ever? Can you prove them wrong? She asked. She wanted a challenge for her suitors. Whoever prevailed to her expectations would be her new mate. Breifly looking past the male in front of her, she beckoned to the other suitor.
Come darling, there's more than enough of me to go around!

<^>

Gumdrop almost choked on his food. Setting down the handful of bugs, he nervously cleared his throat.
Uh, y-yes, hello. I'm Gumdrop-well, actually you knew that, uh, call me GD. I guess. Heh. Hello Pyrrhus. How do you do? He stuttered, holding out a talon to shake. He hoped he wasn't too shy sounding.
@WolfOfKings @Mypilot @rayray450 @Justdevon

Tsuni looked up at the skydancer standing near her. She gave a gorgeous smile, and slowly stood up.
Hello. Yes, I am Tsuni. It is so nice to meet you, Farran! I used to be from the Ice flight, but I was sold to Shadow. Such nice dragons, they are. I wonder.... Is the Ice Flight as cold as ever? Can you prove them wrong? She asked. She wanted a challenge for her suitors. Whoever prevailed to her expectations would be her new mate. Breifly looking past the male in front of her, she beckoned to the other suitor.
Come darling, there's more than enough of me to go around!

<^>

Gumdrop almost choked on his food. Setting down the handful of bugs, he nervously cleared his throat.
Uh, y-yes, hello. I'm Gumdrop-well, actually you knew that, uh, call me GD. I guess. Heh. Hello Pyrrhus. How do you do? He stuttered, holding out a talon to shake. He hoped he wasn't too shy sounding.
– W.H.Auden
@SiresQueen

"I think, rather than being cold, the Ice flight is simply...cool," Farran replied thoughtfully. "I've met quite a few dragons from the Icefields who know how to save face. They're kind, as well, since most have to group-oriented to survive in such a chilly climate."

He briefly looked over to whoever Tsuni had called out to before continuing on with the conversation. "And what of Shadow? You don't seem quite as devious as the rumours would have be believe." He had a teasing look in his eye, finding it easy to talk to her. It was a much needed weight off his shoulders that helped ease his previous worries.

"GD," Phyrrus tested, trying to stifle the laugh that he wanted to let out. This dragon certainly was timid. "I'm doing well, thank you. And yourself? Is the food good?" He looked down at the meal, wondering if it was for everyone or if they were getting separate platters.
@SiresQueen

"I think, rather than being cold, the Ice flight is simply...cool," Farran replied thoughtfully. "I've met quite a few dragons from the Icefields who know how to save face. They're kind, as well, since most have to group-oriented to survive in such a chilly climate."

He briefly looked over to whoever Tsuni had called out to before continuing on with the conversation. "And what of Shadow? You don't seem quite as devious as the rumours would have be believe." He had a teasing look in his eye, finding it easy to talk to her. It was a much needed weight off his shoulders that helped ease his previous worries.

"GD," Phyrrus tested, trying to stifle the laugh that he wanted to let out. This dragon certainly was timid. "I'm doing well, thank you. And yourself? Is the food good?" He looked down at the meal, wondering if it was for everyone or if they were getting separate platters.
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
1 2 3 4 5 6 7