Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | War Between Worlds (Always open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@DoppelBia
Accepted!
@DoppelBia
Accepted!
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
(( @Pyra

I'm eager to get the ball going, so I'm going to pose some questions that will hopefully encourage people to post intros.

Will the humans be hostile to the dragons and will the dragons be hostile to humans? Given that space exploration is possible, what level of (weapon) technology do humans have? How large are humans compared to dragons in this universe? Can dragons and humans communicate?

It's question mark overload, I know, but hopefully some world building and plotting can help get things started.))
(( @Pyra

I'm eager to get the ball going, so I'm going to pose some questions that will hopefully encourage people to post intros.

Will the humans be hostile to the dragons and will the dragons be hostile to humans? Given that space exploration is possible, what level of (weapon) technology do humans have? How large are humans compared to dragons in this universe? Can dragons and humans communicate?

It's question mark overload, I know, but hopefully some world building and plotting can help get things started.))
@Pyra [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16429746] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/164298/16429746_350.png[/img] [/url] Name: Aragorn Gender: Male Age: about 35 human years Class: dragon Race/Flight: Imperial / Wind Personality: Aragorn is a wanderer, a singular soul who loves to travel and see the world. He considers Wind his home, but has friends, acquaintances and enemies in every clan. He knows the lay of the land and is amazingly good at tracking even the smallest and quietest of prey. He is a born leader, charismatic and trustworthy, but also quiet and more likely to step back and let others lead than take charge himself. (may edit this later) Any apparel/skins? Simple darksteel wing bangles, teardrop jade ring and white birdskull necklace Other: Kurama was my custom, i exalted the random progen (Lightning).
@Pyra

16429746_350.png

Name: Aragorn

Class: dragon

Race/Flight: Imperial / Wind

Personality: Aragorn is a wanderer, a singular soul who loves to travel and see the world. He considers Wind his home, but has friends, acquaintances and enemies in every clan. He knows the lay of the land and is amazingly good at tracking even the smallest and quietest of prey. He is a born leader, charismatic and trustworthy, but also quiet and more likely to step back and let others lead than take charge himself. (may edit this later)

Any apparel/skins? Simple darksteel wing bangles, teardrop jade ring and white birdskull necklace

Other: Kurama was my custom, i exalted the random progen (Lightning).
Aragorn-resize-by-rattus.png
@anika
Spoilers! The humans did not bring any weapons, as they saw no need for them when they left Earth, but have the resources to make them. The average parson will come up to a Guardian's shoulders.

@Blackcat0989
Accepted!
@anika
Spoilers! The humans did not bring any weapons, as they saw no need for them when they left Earth, but have the resources to make them. The average parson will come up to a Guardian's shoulders.

@Blackcat0989
Accepted!

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra

If the links don't work tell me. I couldn't find a picture that fit what I had in mind so I made my own.

Name: Rais Kaider
Class: Human
Race/Flight: Arabic
Personality: Rais is quiet and contemplative, the circumstances of the humans having to leave and the situation with the dragons something that weighs on his mind. He prefers to spend his time quietly brooding, but a certain blond haired Swedish boy often drags him along to do activities he wouldn't normally do.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: Almost always wearing dark colours.
Other: Gay.

Name: Oliver Stendahl
Race/Flight: Caucasian (Swedish)
Personality: Despite the trying times, Oliver tries to stay full of enthusiasm and optimism. He's fond of spending his time keeping busy and always seems to have his day planned from the get go. Unlike his Arabic companion, Oliver can keep talking for a really, really long time.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: Almost always wearing a jacket.
Other: Also gay.
@Pyra

If the links don't work tell me. I couldn't find a picture that fit what I had in mind so I made my own.

Name: Rais Kaider
Race/Flight: Arabic
Personality: Rais is quiet and contemplative, the circumstances of the humans having to leave and the situation with the dragons something that weighs on his mind. He prefers to spend his time quietly brooding, but a certain blond haired Swedish boy often drags him along to do activities he wouldn't normally do.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: Almost always wearing dark colours.
Other: Gay.

Name: Oliver Stendahl
Race/Flight: Caucasian (Swedish)
Personality: Despite the trying times, Oliver tries to stay full of enthusiasm and optimism. He's fond of spending his time keeping busy and always seems to have his day planned from the get go. Unlike his Arabic companion, Oliver can keep talking for a really, really long time.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: Almost always wearing a jacket.
Other: Also gay.
@Balrier

Yooo, I'm totally using that site

@Pyra

Here ya go!

(Image link: http://dreamself.me/d/l2yD)
Name: Evelin "Eva" Hulle
Race/Flight: Native American/German
Personality: Eva will absolutely fight anyone. She doesn't like, trust, or understand anyone she comes into contact with and prefers solidarity over anything else. She does a good job getting by without outside help and has actually grown unfamiliar with how to talk to people. Even if she were to talk to people, she's likely get flustered almost immediately. Highly socially awkward.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: What you see in the image link!
Other: -
@Balrier

Yooo, I'm totally using that site

@Pyra

Here ya go!

(Image link: http://dreamself.me/d/l2yD)
Name: Evelin "Eva" Hulle
Race/Flight: Native American/German
Personality: Eva will absolutely fight anyone. She doesn't like, trust, or understand anyone she comes into contact with and prefers solidarity over anything else. She does a good job getting by without outside help and has actually grown unfamiliar with how to talk to people. Even if she were to talk to people, she's likely get flustered almost immediately. Highly socially awkward.
Any apparel/skins? If so, list here: What you see in the image link!
Other: -
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
@bleeze @Balrier @Mypilot
All accepted! And no, there's no limit on how many characters you can have.
@bleeze @Balrier @Mypilot
All accepted! And no, there's no limit on how many characters you can have.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
(( @Balrier @Mypilot

Yay, more humans! Poor Oliver, he's going to have to deal with Haz as well as Rais. So much broodiness...

@Pyra

Out of curiosity, for the sake of ease, are we going to assume that the humans and dragons understand each other and speak the same language?))
(( @Balrier @Mypilot

Yay, more humans! Poor Oliver, he's going to have to deal with Haz as well as Rais. So much broodiness...

@Pyra

Out of curiosity, for the sake of ease, are we going to assume that the humans and dragons understand each other and speak the same language?))
@anika
Yes.
@anika
Yes.

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
@Pyra

So when do you plan on starting?

@anika

Haha, yeah he'll have to put his Happiness Ray on full blast.
@Pyra

So when do you plan on starting?

@anika

Haha, yeah he'll have to put his Happiness Ray on full blast.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14