Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just A 1x1 With TheMewgon80
1 2 3
@TheMewgon80
(Are we using OCs? And is this Equestria Girls, or normal?)
@TheMewgon80
(Are we using OCs? And is this Equestria Girls, or normal?)
sleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gif
(We're using OCs if you want. And this is normal (for now. TuT))
(We're using OCs if you want. And this is normal (for now. TuT))
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
(You forgot to ping me. My OC's name is Kawaii Code. She's a unicorn, her special talent is gaming, so her Cutie Mark is a Wii controller crossed with a mouse over a heart.)
@TheMewgon80
(You forgot to ping me. My OC's name is Kawaii Code. She's a unicorn, her special talent is gaming, so her Cutie Mark is a Wii controller crossed with a mouse over a heart.)
@fuzzycatz2
(Ooh, nice. .3. Sorry I was in the coliseum. .3. Mine is Carly Lisida (Lis- eye- da), adopted daughter of Princess Celestia and an Alicorn. She's a hobbyist and her biggest hobbies are gaming and art, so naturally, her cutie mark is a paintbrush with gray paint on its tip over a half-coloured gray d-pad.)
@fuzzycatz2
(Ooh, nice. .3. Sorry I was in the coliseum. .3. Mine is Carly Lisida (Lis- eye- da), adopted daughter of Princess Celestia and an Alicorn. She's a hobbyist and her biggest hobbies are gaming and art, so naturally, her cutie mark is a paintbrush with gray paint on its tip over a half-coloured gray d-pad.)
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
(Yay, alicorn! Kawaii also owns a gaming store in Canterlot.)
Kawaii was restocking the shelves of her store, humming the overworld theme from one of her favorite retro games.
@TheMewgon80
(Yay, alicorn! Kawaii also owns a gaming store in Canterlot.)
Kawaii was restocking the shelves of her store, humming the overworld theme from one of her favorite retro games.
@fuzzycatz2
There was a tingle as Princess Carly entered the store. "Hey Kawaii, what's in stock today?"
@fuzzycatz2
There was a tingle as Princess Carly entered the store. "Hey Kawaii, what's in stock today?"
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
Kawaii stopped humming. "Carly! Well, I got a few copies of the newest Ponymon, and a copy of Moonbound." She walked over to the counter, and began to arrange the consoles that were displayed.
@TheMewgon80
Kawaii stopped humming. "Carly! Well, I got a few copies of the newest Ponymon, and a copy of Moonbound." She walked over to the counter, and began to arrange the consoles that were displayed.
@fuzzycatz2
"Ooh! That sounds very interesting! I would like a copy of the newest Ponymon game and Moonbound, along with the new Pon3DS XL!" Carly strode across the store, gushing at the great games on the shelves.
@fuzzycatz2
"Ooh! That sounds very interesting! I would like a copy of the newest Ponymon game and Moonbound, along with the new Pon3DS XL!" Carly strode across the store, gushing at the great games on the shelves.
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
(I originally was going to do a Legend of Zelda parody, with Luna, but I liked Earthbound, but I kept a bit of it. It's fun making pony versions of games.) "Tall order," Kawaii placed the items on the counter. "That'll be... 100 bits."
@TheMewgon80
(I originally was going to do a Legend of Zelda parody, with Luna, but I liked Earthbound, but I kept a bit of it. It's fun making pony versions of games.) "Tall order," Kawaii placed the items on the counter. "That'll be... 100 bits."
"Wow, that's a lot. Lucky I've been saving my allowance~!" Said Carly, cheerily. She placed her items on the desk and put 100 bits next to the new Pon3DS XL. "Your games are great, you know. You're one of the best friends I could ever have." Carly smiled and waited for Kawaii to take the cash.
"Wow, that's a lot. Lucky I've been saving my allowance~!" Said Carly, cheerily. She placed her items on the desk and put 100 bits next to the new Pon3DS XL. "Your games are great, you know. You're one of the best friends I could ever have." Carly smiled and waited for Kawaii to take the cash.
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2 3