Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just A 1x1 With TheMewgon80
1 2 3
@fuzzycatz2
(Hello? I'm trying to bump this so we can RP...)
@fuzzycatz2
(Hello? I'm trying to bump this so we can RP...)
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80eMewgon80
(Sorry!)
Kawaii scooped up the coins and put them in a jar.Thanks. Hey, wanna go to the Crystal Empire later? I need to close up shop for the weekend," She levitated the jar of bits in front of her. "I've been saving up for a trip for two."
@TheMewgon80eMewgon80
(Sorry!)
Kawaii scooped up the coins and put them in a jar.Thanks. Hey, wanna go to the Crystal Empire later? I need to close up shop for the weekend," She levitated the jar of bits in front of her. "I've been saving up for a trip for two."
sleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gifsleepin.gif
@TheMewgon80
(My turn to bump!)
@TheMewgon80
(My turn to bump!)
(@fuzzycatz2
you didn't ping me right the first time. X'D)
"Oh sure! I've always wanted to go there! I'll check with auntie Luna and Mommy first though. I'll meet you in an hour at the palace!" Carly levitated her purchases in front of her and left, very excited. She spread her wings and flew, a bit lower than usual due to her using her magic at the same time. She flew to her home and knocked on the palace gates. A guard let her in, greeting her. She waved back, slightly tired from the weight of the video games (and console) and the flight. She went inside and had a long (boring, which is why I'm not posting it :P) talk with her (adopted) mother. Luna seemed keen on the idea, but her mother- not-so. She was asking worried questions, like how long she'd be there. Carly had no idea but she knew not for long. Her mother was relieved because she was supposed to help out the another princess- Princess Twilight Sparkle (whom which she had never met)- the next weekend. Carly was soon glad she was able to go and went up to her room to start packing.
(@fuzzycatz2
you didn't ping me right the first time. X'D)
"Oh sure! I've always wanted to go there! I'll check with auntie Luna and Mommy first though. I'll meet you in an hour at the palace!" Carly levitated her purchases in front of her and left, very excited. She spread her wings and flew, a bit lower than usual due to her using her magic at the same time. She flew to her home and knocked on the palace gates. A guard let her in, greeting her. She waved back, slightly tired from the weight of the video games (and console) and the flight. She went inside and had a long (boring, which is why I'm not posting it :P) talk with her (adopted) mother. Luna seemed keen on the idea, but her mother- not-so. She was asking worried questions, like how long she'd be there. Carly had no idea but she knew not for long. Her mother was relieved because she was supposed to help out the another princess- Princess Twilight Sparkle (whom which she had never met)- the next weekend. Carly was soon glad she was able to go and went up to her room to start packing.
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
Kawaii lookd at Carly as she dashesd off. "May as well start packing. She began her packing, but then she heard her phone ringing. "Hmm?" She picked it up. "Who is this? You?! I told you, it's over. Don't you lay a hoof in my shop, or anywhere near me, or you know what I'll do." She hung up before they could respond, and resumed packing.
@TheMewgon80
Kawaii lookd at Carly as she dashesd off. "May as well start packing. She began her packing, but then she heard her phone ringing. "Hmm?" She picked it up. "Who is this? You?! I told you, it's over. Don't you lay a hoof in my shop, or anywhere near me, or you know what I'll do." She hung up before they could respond, and resumed packing.
@TheMewgon80
(BUMP)
@TheMewgon80
(BUMP)
@fuzzycatz2
(You're bumping this after 3 hours? Normally you bump something after 5 days AT THE LEAST. :I)
@fuzzycatz2
(You're bumping this after 3 hours? Normally you bump something after 5 days AT THE LEAST. :I)
Lichtdrache.gif
@TheMewgon80
(The five days time I was in Seattle.)
@TheMewgon80
(The five days time I was in Seattle.)
(@SquidOfDestiny
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP)
(@SquidOfDestiny
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP)
Lichtdrache.gif
(@TheMewgon80 Yes, hi, I'm alive.)