Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private rp // the knights of walpurgis
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
"They wouldn't have to poison it, Carter, Treacle Pudding is poison..." Lonita told her, faking a haunty sniff and sturggling not to reciprocate the Gryffindor's infections smile.
The carriages began to move up to hogwarts as one by one, but as Lonita and Carter's began moving, another Gryffindor with long red hair swung herself up and into a seat, all but slamming the door behind her to block the school hearthrob from following.
"Come on Evans! Just one date!..."
He didn't quite manage to catch up before the horseless vehicle was moving up the path to the castle, and the girl shook her head back from her face with a sign.
"Lily Evans ," Lonita murmured, a hint of surprise in her voice, "Don't you usually ride up with your friends?"
"They wouldn't have to poison it, Carter, Treacle Pudding is poison..." Lonita told her, faking a haunty sniff and sturggling not to reciprocate the Gryffindor's infections smile.
The carriages began to move up to hogwarts as one by one, but as Lonita and Carter's began moving, another Gryffindor with long red hair swung herself up and into a seat, all but slamming the door behind her to block the school hearthrob from following.
"Come on Evans! Just one date!..."
He didn't quite manage to catch up before the horseless vehicle was moving up the path to the castle, and the girl shook her head back from her face with a sign.
"Lily Evans ," Lonita murmured, a hint of surprise in her voice, "Don't you usually ride up with your friends?"
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Carter's excited smile turned immediately predatory upon Lily's entrance, and her eyes were dark in the dimness of the carriage. She glanced the fellow Gryffindor up and down, teeth dragging her bottom lip, as she leant back, fully relaxed and claiming her space (and much of it.)

Blatantly ignoring Lonita's friendly tone, she quirked up, "what Stewart here, is asking, darling is-- haven't you got someplace else to be?" And she leant forward, staring intently at Lily. And though the carriage was still moving, Carter thrust open the door and signalled Lily to shift out of it. "you're not welcome."
Carter's excited smile turned immediately predatory upon Lily's entrance, and her eyes were dark in the dimness of the carriage. She glanced the fellow Gryffindor up and down, teeth dragging her bottom lip, as she leant back, fully relaxed and claiming her space (and much of it.)

Blatantly ignoring Lonita's friendly tone, she quirked up, "what Stewart here, is asking, darling is-- haven't you got someplace else to be?" And she leant forward, staring intently at Lily. And though the carriage was still moving, Carter thrust open the door and signalled Lily to shift out of it. "you're not welcome."
[quote name="LadyVoldemort" date=2015-08-09 22:25:12] Carter's excited smile turned immediately predatory upon Lily's entrance, and her eyes were dark in the dimness of the carriage. She glanced the fellow Gryffindor up and down, teeth dragging her bottom lip, as she leant back, fully relaxed and claiming her space (and much of it.) Blatantly ignoring Lonita's friendly tone, she quirked up, "what Stewart here, is asking, darling is-- haven't you got someplace else to be?" And she leant forward, staring intently at Lily. And though the carriage was still moving, Carter thrust open the door and signalled Lily to shift out of it. "you're not welcome." [/quote] "Oh get over yourself, Carter," Lily spat her green eyes blazing, and Lonita blinked in surprise at the venom between the two housemates. "It's ten minutes up to the school, I'm sure I won't convert you into an appropriately behaved human being in that short space of time, so no fear!"
LadyVoldemort wrote on 2015-08-09:

"Oh get over yourself, Carter," Lily spat her green eyes blazing, and Lonita blinked in surprise at the venom between the two housemates.
"It's ten minutes up to the school, I'm sure I won't convert you into an appropriately behaved human being in that short space of time, so no fear!"
Self Published Author

"Well that would spoil all our fun, wouldn't it?" Dulce beamed, though there was no friendliness in it. "And we wouldn't want that."

Dulce pulled her ash blonde hair from it's bun and began pruning through it aimlessly. It was though she casually brushed off the girl's insults while self-pampering. "In all seriousness though, you could have found another carriage."

Dulce turned tartly to Lonita, a warmth returned to her eyes. "As I was saying before we were rudely interrupted. Perhaps someone else will die this year. I know I could put a few names forward--" and she shot a wickedly playful smile at her fellow Gryffindor, winking.
"Well that would spoil all our fun, wouldn't it?" Dulce beamed, though there was no friendliness in it. "And we wouldn't want that."

Dulce pulled her ash blonde hair from it's bun and began pruning through it aimlessly. It was though she casually brushed off the girl's insults while self-pampering. "In all seriousness though, you could have found another carriage."

Dulce turned tartly to Lonita, a warmth returned to her eyes. "As I was saying before we were rudely interrupted. Perhaps someone else will die this year. I know I could put a few names forward--" and she shot a wickedly playful smile at her fellow Gryffindor, winking.
Somehow Lonita found herself, once again stuck between two very volatile people, coughed softly.

"I wouldn't so loudly proclaim your murderous intentions, Carter," she answered quickly, cutting off the tirade Evan's had opened her mouth to release, but Lonita didn't like the smug agreeable nod the red head gave, so continued.

"After all, if something were to befall someone you named, you would be the prime suspect..."
She could see this becoming a very long coach ride.
Somehow Lonita found herself, once again stuck between two very volatile people, coughed softly.

"I wouldn't so loudly proclaim your murderous intentions, Carter," she answered quickly, cutting off the tirade Evan's had opened her mouth to release, but Lonita didn't like the smug agreeable nod the red head gave, so continued.

"After all, if something were to befall someone you named, you would be the prime suspect..."
She could see this becoming a very long coach ride.
Self Published Author

Carter shrugged, now tending to her nails. "It's not a confession," she spoke, bemused. "merely my humble wishful thinkings is all..." Her voice trailed off as she looked out towards the Hogwart's grounds. "Don't worry yourself Lily, you're unfortunately safe for the time being." She laughed to herself, crossing her legs and further declining into the seat.

Carter shrugged, now tending to her nails. "It's not a confession," she spoke, bemused. "merely my humble wishful thinkings is all..." Her voice trailed off as she looked out towards the Hogwart's grounds. "Don't worry yourself Lily, you're unfortunately safe for the time being." She laughed to herself, crossing her legs and further declining into the seat.

There was a tense silence for the next few minutes before the coach pulled to a stop outside the castle. None of them seemed comfortable enough to break the silence, as Lily was the first to leave the carriage, stepping out without a word to Lonita or Dulce.

It was only as the Slytherin and Ravenclaw stepped out that conversations sprung up once more.

"Why am I not surprised to be find you sharing a coach with a mudblood, Carter?" came the voice of Riddle, the arrogance from before the 'scarab incident' had returned to his voice now that he was once again surrounded by his loyal Slytherin fanbase.
There was a tense silence for the next few minutes before the coach pulled to a stop outside the castle. None of them seemed comfortable enough to break the silence, as Lily was the first to leave the carriage, stepping out without a word to Lonita or Dulce.

It was only as the Slytherin and Ravenclaw stepped out that conversations sprung up once more.

"Why am I not surprised to be find you sharing a coach with a mudblood, Carter?" came the voice of Riddle, the arrogance from before the 'scarab incident' had returned to his voice now that he was once again surrounded by his loyal Slytherin fanbase.
Self Published Author

Carter had been the last to leave the carriage, hopping out distractedly, until she heard that voice call out to her. And though, Lily may have not have been her favourite person in the world, the one speaking to her now was infinitely worse. "As sweet as your concern for me is, Riddle, I can sit with whomever I like." Her amber eyes were narrowed as she glanced him up and down.

---

Severus' entire journey, he'd spent in silence. He'd nodded when spoken to, but otherwise kept his mouth shut. It wasn't until he left his own carriage that he quickly noted both Riddle and Carter having met up once again outside the school's entrance. He quickly scanned to catch Miss Stewart -- and Lily too. The situation possibly worse off than even the train incident. Blood running cold in his veins, he was quick to pass on through towards them.
Carter had been the last to leave the carriage, hopping out distractedly, until she heard that voice call out to her. And though, Lily may have not have been her favourite person in the world, the one speaking to her now was infinitely worse. "As sweet as your concern for me is, Riddle, I can sit with whomever I like." Her amber eyes were narrowed as she glanced him up and down.

---

Severus' entire journey, he'd spent in silence. He'd nodded when spoken to, but otherwise kept his mouth shut. It wasn't until he left his own carriage that he quickly noted both Riddle and Carter having met up once again outside the school's entrance. He quickly scanned to catch Miss Stewart -- and Lily too. The situation possibly worse off than even the train incident. Blood running cold in his veins, he was quick to pass on through towards them.
"Take my word for it, Carter," the brunette snapped, his voice a soft hiss of distain, "The last thing in the world I feel for you is concern, I was merely stating my lack of surprise that someone born from a mudblood would be associating with one."

Riddle smirked as his fans snickered, having simultaneously insulted Carter, her mother, her father, Evans and every half-blood and muggle born in the school.

"Riddle!" Lonita exclaimed, blue eyes blazing, "I think that''s far enough!" There was a cool note to her voice that drew an interested look from the Slytherin boy, and his head tipped curiously, the tone that was almost a command was familiar but he couldn't place it.
"Take my word for it, Carter," the brunette snapped, his voice a soft hiss of distain, "The last thing in the world I feel for you is concern, I was merely stating my lack of surprise that someone born from a mudblood would be associating with one."

Riddle smirked as his fans snickered, having simultaneously insulted Carter, her mother, her father, Evans and every half-blood and muggle born in the school.

"Riddle!" Lonita exclaimed, blue eyes blazing, "I think that''s far enough!" There was a cool note to her voice that drew an interested look from the Slytherin boy, and his head tipped curiously, the tone that was almost a command was familiar but he couldn't place it.
Self Published Author

Severus' arrived as the slanging match began -- and although his face remained a blank slate, inside he groaned. They couldn't even make it into the school without insulting each other -- and if this was any indication of how the next year was going to be, he felt it more a curse than a blessing that the school had reopened for their 6th year.

Carter rolled her eyes at Riddle, waving his comment away with a flick of her wrist. "Whatever you say --" and she took ahold of Lily's shoulder. Snape watched, in horror, as the devil ensnared her, but was surprised to see that instead of making things worse, Carter turned Lily away from the scene and spoke loudly, "don't worry, I'll gut him later." Her smile was fixed, as though she found it all quite entertaining.

Severus wanted to go to Lily then, but with Carter lingering, could not muster the courage. Instead, he became distracted, hearing Miss Stewart snap out, and again, Severus groaned from deep inside. Must this really be the start of his year? He felt remnants of a killer headache building. He thought to speak to Riddle, distract him, but--

As if the situation could not get any worse, Potter's voice piped up through the clearing. "Riddle, will you ever just **** off?" And to Severus' grief, Potter was closely followed by his burly, rugged best friend and partner in crime, Sirius Black. And tailing them both, a exasperated Remus Lupin.

Sensing all out war, Lupin was first to speak out. "Move along, everybody, unless we all want to lose house points before the year even begins."

Severus was certain he'd heard Carter whisper roughly to herself then, "who actually cares?" That girl was phased by nothing. She really was a demon queen gone awol, as he'd always suspected.

"Move on," Lupin repeated firmly.

"And you, Snivellus," Sirius sneered, catching Snape in the crowd. And Severus swallowed, black-eyes full of loathing. Potter laughed aloud, aggressively, the Gryffindor crowd now beginning to swarm to match Riddle's cronies.

"MOVE ON, JAMES! NOW."
Severus' arrived as the slanging match began -- and although his face remained a blank slate, inside he groaned. They couldn't even make it into the school without insulting each other -- and if this was any indication of how the next year was going to be, he felt it more a curse than a blessing that the school had reopened for their 6th year.

Carter rolled her eyes at Riddle, waving his comment away with a flick of her wrist. "Whatever you say --" and she took ahold of Lily's shoulder. Snape watched, in horror, as the devil ensnared her, but was surprised to see that instead of making things worse, Carter turned Lily away from the scene and spoke loudly, "don't worry, I'll gut him later." Her smile was fixed, as though she found it all quite entertaining.

Severus wanted to go to Lily then, but with Carter lingering, could not muster the courage. Instead, he became distracted, hearing Miss Stewart snap out, and again, Severus groaned from deep inside. Must this really be the start of his year? He felt remnants of a killer headache building. He thought to speak to Riddle, distract him, but--

As if the situation could not get any worse, Potter's voice piped up through the clearing. "Riddle, will you ever just **** off?" And to Severus' grief, Potter was closely followed by his burly, rugged best friend and partner in crime, Sirius Black. And tailing them both, a exasperated Remus Lupin.

Sensing all out war, Lupin was first to speak out. "Move along, everybody, unless we all want to lose house points before the year even begins."

Severus was certain he'd heard Carter whisper roughly to herself then, "who actually cares?" That girl was phased by nothing. She really was a demon queen gone awol, as he'd always suspected.

"Move on," Lupin repeated firmly.

"And you, Snivellus," Sirius sneered, catching Snape in the crowd. And Severus swallowed, black-eyes full of loathing. Potter laughed aloud, aggressively, the Gryffindor crowd now beginning to swarm to match Riddle's cronies.

"MOVE ON, JAMES! NOW."
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14