Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | private rp // the knights of walpurgis
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Severus raised his hand, regaining some composure now that the fruit had been discarded of. "No offense taken," he said gently, "and that I would pay to see--" he suggested lightly, though the true reality of such was far less fun than Stewart made it seem. And he couldn't quite match the relaxed broadened of her smile, but still felt it's effect on him, a weight on his heart shifting. "The subject gets incredibly in depth this year," he continued, as they waltzed along together, "there's the unforgivables this year-- you could always try one of those?"

+++

Carter's aimless gaze and mind was pulled from her thoughts when she heard him speak, and stopped in her tracks upon the grass. Though she smiled at his comment, and raised a brow, "oh really? How so?" She did not approach him, however, as much as she had now engaged. And her hand did idly rove the pocket where she kept her wand.

Severus raised his hand, regaining some composure now that the fruit had been discarded of. "No offense taken," he said gently, "and that I would pay to see--" he suggested lightly, though the true reality of such was far less fun than Stewart made it seem. And he couldn't quite match the relaxed broadened of her smile, but still felt it's effect on him, a weight on his heart shifting. "The subject gets incredibly in depth this year," he continued, as they waltzed along together, "there's the unforgivables this year-- you could always try one of those?"

+++

Carter's aimless gaze and mind was pulled from her thoughts when she heard him speak, and stopped in her tracks upon the grass. Though she smiled at his comment, and raised a brow, "oh really? How so?" She did not approach him, however, as much as she had now engaged. And her hand did idly rove the pocket where she kept her wand.

@aristaholmes

(( head canon! That when Riddle starts to want to get to know Carter, he deliberately gets himself put in detention that she is in, for the first time in his life has a detention so that they have one together

and it's doing something mind numbingly boring, but it's with slughorn, so he lets riddle talk during because it's riddle,

Also another headcanon, that since Carter and riddle are partnered in defence, when it comes to studying the imperius curse, both of them refuse to attempt it on each other and respectfully decline making either one of them do something under it ))
@aristaholmes

(( head canon! That when Riddle starts to want to get to know Carter, he deliberately gets himself put in detention that she is in, for the first time in his life has a detention so that they have one together

and it's doing something mind numbingly boring, but it's with slughorn, so he lets riddle talk during because it's riddle,

Also another headcanon, that since Carter and riddle are partnered in defence, when it comes to studying the imperius curse, both of them refuse to attempt it on each other and respectfully decline making either one of them do something under it ))
@aristaholmes

(( lil thing I wrote oops--

"If it must be you, and I still can't fathom why that is, and I doubt I ever will -- look after her," Tom hissed, consciously reigning in his temper in spite of his want to curse Black into the stone and paint the walls with red.

And Sirius' expression softened a little at the remark. His dark eyes glanced the corridor, having been pinned alone was not something the Gryffindor boy was apparently used to. And sensing Riddle's obvious hostility, couldn't quite hide his nervousness. "Of course," he said, hands raised in an odd surrender, creating a little distance between them both. "Like anyone would do any harm to her while she's with me anyways--"

Tom's eyes narrowed, "it's not everyone else that I'm worried about," he spat, wand tip still pressed at Black's throat.

"Look, Riddle--" the gruff boy, much wider than his Slytherin attacker, smiled in hopes of defusing the tension between them, "I know she's you're friend and all, but I do really care about Carter, I wouldn't let anything happen to her."
@aristaholmes

(( lil thing I wrote oops--

"If it must be you, and I still can't fathom why that is, and I doubt I ever will -- look after her," Tom hissed, consciously reigning in his temper in spite of his want to curse Black into the stone and paint the walls with red.

And Sirius' expression softened a little at the remark. His dark eyes glanced the corridor, having been pinned alone was not something the Gryffindor boy was apparently used to. And sensing Riddle's obvious hostility, couldn't quite hide his nervousness. "Of course," he said, hands raised in an odd surrender, creating a little distance between them both. "Like anyone would do any harm to her while she's with me anyways--"

Tom's eyes narrowed, "it's not everyone else that I'm worried about," he spat, wand tip still pressed at Black's throat.

"Look, Riddle--" the gruff boy, much wider than his Slytherin attacker, smiled in hopes of defusing the tension between them, "I know she's you're friend and all, but I do really care about Carter, I wouldn't let anything happen to her."
@ladyvoldemort

n'awwwww!!! I'm in appear.in Frogpool when you're ready ^.^
@ladyvoldemort

n'awwwww!!! I'm in appear.in Frogpool when you're ready ^.^
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
Googledoc for continued Role Play Sessions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16vBEVrYxjkeH808Bxjhs2DxGJLL0BKmVvn-U6L5cQxU/edit?usp=sharing
Googledoc for continued Role Play Sessions.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16vBEVrYxjkeH808Bxjhs2DxGJLL0BKmVvn-U6L5cQxU/edit?usp=sharing
Self Published Author
My debut novel 'Changeling' is available in all formats now!

I also have an in-development Interactive Fiction game.
Check out it's Development Blog on Tumblr.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14