Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Save our souls (Closed rp- action/war)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@kate3628 @Dragonxborn

"Oh, it will." Aster said to the Spiral. There was darkness in her tone. She wanted him dead more than anyone in her clan. She wanted to feel the life drain from his body beneath her claws, just like she did with the dragon who killed her hatchlings. Aster's eyes grew dark as she remembered that terrible night. The night the Plague warriors invaded the Labyrinth, rotting everything in sight. She remembered seeing her mate, laying in a pool of his own blood and the two nursery guards, slain at the entrance. She caught the dragon red-handed, but she was too late. Her daughter dangled lifelessly from the Plagueborn's cruel jaws. Her others laid bloodied and broken on the ground. It did not take her long to decide what to do with the hatchling-killer. She made sure he suffered the same fate. Aster managed to save the other hatchlings, but not her own.
She looked back at Sinister, there was sadness in her green eyes. "We lost so much because of him." She said regretfully. "His death will bring us peace."
Aster turned her attention back to Toothless. She listened intensely.

Lichen nodded after hearing the Coatl's plan. "Aster, get list of our clanmates who want to volunteer, I believe Fennel has it, I don't know why I didn't take it with me."

The Wildclaw nodded and ran out of the den.

@kate3628 @Dragonxborn

"Oh, it will." Aster said to the Spiral. There was darkness in her tone. She wanted him dead more than anyone in her clan. She wanted to feel the life drain from his body beneath her claws, just like she did with the dragon who killed her hatchlings. Aster's eyes grew dark as she remembered that terrible night. The night the Plague warriors invaded the Labyrinth, rotting everything in sight. She remembered seeing her mate, laying in a pool of his own blood and the two nursery guards, slain at the entrance. She caught the dragon red-handed, but she was too late. Her daughter dangled lifelessly from the Plagueborn's cruel jaws. Her others laid bloodied and broken on the ground. It did not take her long to decide what to do with the hatchling-killer. She made sure he suffered the same fate. Aster managed to save the other hatchlings, but not her own.
She looked back at Sinister, there was sadness in her green eyes. "We lost so much because of him." She said regretfully. "His death will bring us peace."
Aster turned her attention back to Toothless. She listened intensely.

Lichen nodded after hearing the Coatl's plan. "Aster, get list of our clanmates who want to volunteer, I believe Fennel has it, I don't know why I didn't take it with me."

The Wildclaw nodded and ran out of the den.

frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
( @kate3628 @EtheHorse Guys I'm really loving this, we have such an awesome dynamic in way of characters and just enough similar back story that this is flowing incredibly well ;-; <3 )
( @kate3628 @EtheHorse Guys I'm really loving this, we have such an awesome dynamic in way of characters and just enough similar back story that this is flowing incredibly well ;-; <3 )
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Dragonxborn @EtheHorse (( I agree! I'm really enjoying this rp so far :D It's so much less chaotic than the last one I was a part of. People would post every two seconds thus messing up one another's posts and a lot of people would be left behind. I also like both of your styles when you rp, it makes me happy ^-^

Also, I might introduce another character or two when the members march over- is that alright?))

Sinister

Sinister felt his heart wrench at the look in Aster's eyes; he had never seen any dragon so sad before. And her tone of voice only added to the pity he felt for her. No dragon should have to suffer whatever she had to suffer, that much was certain to him.

He bowed his head again in a sign of respect, afraid he would say something wrong if he opened his mouth to reply to her. But he immediately straightened up when Toothless began speaking again.

A list...? They needed to have a list of all those who were coming? No one had mentioned this to him. Sinister felt his heart begin to race as his mind scrambled for names and species of his fellow clan members who he thought would volunteer. His adoptive mother came to mind, a Wildclaw by the name of Anabel- but he and his 'siblings' called her Mama Bell. She was a trained assassin, so she seemed like the type of dragoness that would be useful in this type of situation. She had tried to teach him her ways while he was growing up, but he never caught on. His adoptive brother Yuu didn't either.

But his 'sister' Silver was a whole other story.

He shook his head, clearing his thoughts before focusing on Toothless again. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know who was doing what! He only had guesses, and those only got him so far. He was becoming hot and angry again, almost to the point where we wanted to yell at the Guardian beside him in front of all these dragons.

But his anger and confusion vanished when Broken stood up and finally opened her mouth to speak. The Spiral wanted to sink to the ground and bask in his relief.

Broken

The Guardian forced herself to shove all of her anger into the pit of her stomach as she stood up. There was no way she was going to let the Spiral answer a question like this; if he messed up both of them would be in for it later.

SilverFrost did not want to send a list with the two, in fear it would somehow fall into the wrong claws and be used against them. Therefore, she made Broken remember everything .. The Guardian was willing to freely admit that it was one of the most irritating things their leader made her do, but in the end Broken did remember everything. The Guardian female had been with the clan since she was born, she knew almost everyone by now one way or another.

The dragoness stood there for a moment, trying to retain all of the information Toothless needed before beginning to speak. Her voice was cold and emotionless, just like before; but if you listened hard enough you could detect a hint of annoyance.

"We have a male Ridgeback by the name of Beryl coming; a male Nocturne named Pepper; two male Coatls, Cloudthrash and Gavin; Two Faes, one male and one female their names are Purity and Margold." She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts as she mentally counted the number of Guardians that would be attending.

"Eight Guardians will be arriving as well, three males and five females. The three males are named Gargoyle, Abyss and Dagger." Broken noticed Sinister bite his lower lip to keep from laughing as she mentioned Dagger. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the childish Spiral- Dagger was basically the male version of her, same attitude and colors. Apparently the Spiral found it funny for one reason or another.

"The five females are known as Tigerstorm, Fortress, Lace, Skyfall, and Silver." The Spiral's smile vanished as his eyes lit up in shock.

"The Guardians aren't picky about what they eat, they'll eat anything you offer them. The Ridgeback and the Coatl prefer seafood. And the Fae's refuse to eat anything except for bugs."

When she finally finished her statistics, the Guardian inhaled deeply while wishing that she could just simply sit down again. But, at the moment she had far to much pride to do such a thing. Her icy eyes flicked between the gathered dragons before landing on the lead Coatl.

"Would you like me to repeat anything?"
@Dragonxborn @EtheHorse (( I agree! I'm really enjoying this rp so far :D It's so much less chaotic than the last one I was a part of. People would post every two seconds thus messing up one another's posts and a lot of people would be left behind. I also like both of your styles when you rp, it makes me happy ^-^

Also, I might introduce another character or two when the members march over- is that alright?))

Sinister

Sinister felt his heart wrench at the look in Aster's eyes; he had never seen any dragon so sad before. And her tone of voice only added to the pity he felt for her. No dragon should have to suffer whatever she had to suffer, that much was certain to him.

He bowed his head again in a sign of respect, afraid he would say something wrong if he opened his mouth to reply to her. But he immediately straightened up when Toothless began speaking again.

A list...? They needed to have a list of all those who were coming? No one had mentioned this to him. Sinister felt his heart begin to race as his mind scrambled for names and species of his fellow clan members who he thought would volunteer. His adoptive mother came to mind, a Wildclaw by the name of Anabel- but he and his 'siblings' called her Mama Bell. She was a trained assassin, so she seemed like the type of dragoness that would be useful in this type of situation. She had tried to teach him her ways while he was growing up, but he never caught on. His adoptive brother Yuu didn't either.

But his 'sister' Silver was a whole other story.

He shook his head, clearing his thoughts before focusing on Toothless again. He didn't know what to do, he didn't know who was doing what! He only had guesses, and those only got him so far. He was becoming hot and angry again, almost to the point where we wanted to yell at the Guardian beside him in front of all these dragons.

But his anger and confusion vanished when Broken stood up and finally opened her mouth to speak. The Spiral wanted to sink to the ground and bask in his relief.

Broken

The Guardian forced herself to shove all of her anger into the pit of her stomach as she stood up. There was no way she was going to let the Spiral answer a question like this; if he messed up both of them would be in for it later.

SilverFrost did not want to send a list with the two, in fear it would somehow fall into the wrong claws and be used against them. Therefore, she made Broken remember everything .. The Guardian was willing to freely admit that it was one of the most irritating things their leader made her do, but in the end Broken did remember everything. The Guardian female had been with the clan since she was born, she knew almost everyone by now one way or another.

The dragoness stood there for a moment, trying to retain all of the information Toothless needed before beginning to speak. Her voice was cold and emotionless, just like before; but if you listened hard enough you could detect a hint of annoyance.

"We have a male Ridgeback by the name of Beryl coming; a male Nocturne named Pepper; two male Coatls, Cloudthrash and Gavin; Two Faes, one male and one female their names are Purity and Margold." She paused for a moment, gathering her thoughts as she mentally counted the number of Guardians that would be attending.

"Eight Guardians will be arriving as well, three males and five females. The three males are named Gargoyle, Abyss and Dagger." Broken noticed Sinister bite his lower lip to keep from laughing as she mentioned Dagger. She resisted the urge to roll her eyes at the childish Spiral- Dagger was basically the male version of her, same attitude and colors. Apparently the Spiral found it funny for one reason or another.

"The five females are known as Tigerstorm, Fortress, Lace, Skyfall, and Silver." The Spiral's smile vanished as his eyes lit up in shock.

"The Guardians aren't picky about what they eat, they'll eat anything you offer them. The Ridgeback and the Coatl prefer seafood. And the Fae's refuse to eat anything except for bugs."

When she finally finished her statistics, the Guardian inhaled deeply while wishing that she could just simply sit down again. But, at the moment she had far to much pride to do such a thing. Her icy eyes flicked between the gathered dragons before landing on the lead Coatl.

"Would you like me to repeat anything?"
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonxborn @Kate3628 (( I love this rp as well! Small rp groups are way easier to rp with and we have an interesting storyline and characters. I can't wait to see how this unfolds!)) Lichen was impressed at the way the female guardian remember all those names. The Tundra himself wasn't good with names or faces, but he never forgot a smell. He could tell Aster apart from a sea of sky-tiger Wildclaws or a Guardian from a Ridgeback 10 miles away from scent alone. Unfortunately, his fellow allies did not want the scents of his clanmates; they wanted names, breeds. But thanks to his years of experience, he came prepared. Now, if only he could remember to take the in list with him. He pitied the poor Spiral, but the young, snake-like dragon made him smile. He reminded the old Tundra of his younger self. Aster trotted back in with a male Fae perched on her head. He had a roll of parchment clutched in his tiny claws. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14641877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146419/14641877_350.png[/img] [/url] With a flick of his wrist he unrolled the parchment and cleared his throat. "Let's see here.. We're going to have 3 Faes, Briar, Sage, and myself, Fennel." He began, pointing to himself. "Next we have 4 Tundras, 2 females, Ivy and Meadow, and 2 males, Flax and Jackdaw. 1 male Pearlcatcher, Embyr 5 Mirrors: Agaric, Maura, Hemlock, Catalpa, and Bramblethorn 1Coatl: Ranunculus 2 Imperials, one male, Berberis, and one female, Galega. 1 female Ridgeback, Nightshade 3 Skydancers, Eclipse, Dianthus, and Holly 4 Guardians, 3 males: Mossbeard, Cypress, and Tupelo, and one female: Nebula." Fennel paused for a moment and squinted at the list. " and ah... one Longneck? Yes, one male Longneck. His name is Teeba." "Teeba is an official member of our clan, so I except him to be treated like so." Lichen added. He was well aware of the prejudice against Teeba's kind, so he would personally see to it that Nebula's friend would be treated with respect. "He eats plants like the rest of my Tundras." The Chieftain continued. "Most of my clanmates will require meat, but some will prefer seafood, insects, and vegetation."
@Dragonxborn @Kate3628

(( I love this rp as well! Small rp groups are way easier to rp with and we have an interesting storyline and characters. I can't wait to see how this unfolds!))

Lichen was impressed at the way the female guardian remember all those names. The Tundra himself wasn't good with names or faces, but he never forgot a smell. He could tell Aster apart from a sea of sky-tiger Wildclaws or a Guardian from a Ridgeback 10 miles away from scent alone. Unfortunately, his fellow allies did not want the scents of his clanmates; they wanted names, breeds. But thanks to his years of experience, he came prepared. Now, if only he could remember to take the in list with him.

He pitied the poor Spiral, but the young, snake-like dragon made him smile. He reminded the old Tundra of his younger self.

Aster trotted back in with a male Fae perched on her head. He had a roll of parchment clutched in his tiny claws.

14641877_350.png

With a flick of his wrist he unrolled the parchment and cleared his throat.
"Let's see here..
We're going to have 3 Faes, Briar, Sage, and myself, Fennel." He began, pointing to himself.
"Next we have 4 Tundras, 2 females, Ivy and Meadow, and 2 males, Flax and Jackdaw.
1 male Pearlcatcher, Embyr
5 Mirrors: Agaric, Maura, Hemlock, Catalpa, and Bramblethorn
1Coatl: Ranunculus
2 Imperials, one male, Berberis, and one female, Galega.
1 female Ridgeback, Nightshade
3 Skydancers, Eclipse, Dianthus, and Holly
4 Guardians, 3 males: Mossbeard, Cypress, and Tupelo, and one female: Nebula."
Fennel paused for a moment and squinted at the list.
" and ah... one Longneck? Yes, one male Longneck. His name is Teeba."

"Teeba is an official member of our clan, so I except him to be treated like so." Lichen added. He was well aware of the prejudice against Teeba's kind, so he would personally see to it that Nebula's friend would be treated with respect.

"He eats plants like the rest of my Tundras." The Chieftain continued. "Most of my clanmates will require meat, but some will prefer seafood, insects, and vegetation."

frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@kate3628 @EtheHorse The alpha listened to both lists closely, all the while night fury scribbled down counts and food requirements. Once he had it down he nodded. "I will have glacier and cameron start the forging of armour sizes." Toothless gave the larger coatl a nod, sending him on his way before turning back to Lichen. "Your long neck will find nothing but welcome here. He is a part of our allied clan and would never be treated as anything less. For instance...." The coatl turned towards the entrance of the thick bramble den and started to speak in a series of hums- the coatl language. Soon after stepped in another decently sized coatl, every bit of him as blood red as his eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12668574] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126686/12668574_350.png[/img] [/url] "This is inferno." It was obvious he was of plague decent, his eyes shone with the same colour that terrorized the clan for years. "He may look like he is a plague dragon, but he's third generation nightwatch clan." He sat on his hind legs and placed a paw on his friend's shoulder, offering a soft smile. "We can not control where we come from, but we can control who we are. Plague decent or not, this dragon- I'd trust him with my life." Inferno offered a polite bow of the head to each leader present. "I assure you, no matter the breed, no matter the colours....an ally is an ally, we protect our own." He spoke with a serious tone of voice. Of course Inferno being Inferno- the clans resident ladies man, couldnt help but offer the wildclaw a quick wink. Of course that was rewarded with a slap to the haunches by his leader's tail. "oof yea ok, alright." "Go give the scavengers the list of food to gather from night fury" Toothless chuckled. Despite it being wholly inappropriate, he still couldnt help but expect it from his friend. Once the blood red coatl had left, Toothless turn his attention back to them. "Among the subject of being treated equally, I am to assume that every dragon will pull their weight in preparations? If you have any black smiths coming, Cameron would appreciate the help and sped up out put."
@kate3628 @EtheHorse

The alpha listened to both lists closely, all the while night fury scribbled down counts and food requirements. Once he had it down he nodded. "I will have glacier and cameron start the forging of armour sizes."

Toothless gave the larger coatl a nod, sending him on his way before turning back to Lichen.

"Your long neck will find nothing but welcome here. He is a part of our allied clan and would never be treated as anything less. For instance...." The coatl turned towards the entrance of the thick bramble den and started to speak in a series of hums- the coatl language.

Soon after stepped in another decently sized coatl, every bit of him as blood red as his eyes.

12668574_350.png

"This is inferno." It was obvious he was of plague decent, his eyes shone with the same colour that terrorized the clan for years. "He may look like he is a plague dragon, but he's third generation nightwatch clan." He sat on his hind legs and placed a paw on his friend's shoulder, offering a soft smile.

"We can not control where we come from, but we can control who we are. Plague decent or not, this dragon- I'd trust him with my life."

Inferno offered a polite bow of the head to each leader present.

"I assure you, no matter the breed, no matter the colours....an ally is an ally, we protect our own." He spoke with a serious tone of voice. Of course Inferno being Inferno- the clans resident ladies man, couldnt help but offer the wildclaw a quick wink.

Of course that was rewarded with a slap to the haunches by his leader's tail.
"oof yea ok, alright."
"Go give the scavengers the list of food to gather from night fury" Toothless chuckled. Despite it being wholly inappropriate, he still couldnt help but expect it from his friend.

Once the blood red coatl had left, Toothless turn his attention back to them.

"Among the subject of being treated equally, I am to assume that every dragon will pull their weight in preparations? If you have any black smiths coming, Cameron would appreciate the help and sped up out put."
@Dragonxborn @EtheHorse

Sinister
The Spiral was having a mini panic attack at the news. His sister was coming!? Why!? Why not Mama Bell? Or even his adoptable father Darkwillow?True.. the two weren't mates, but they both still acted like parents raising their young... Ah! That wasn't the point!

Why Silver? Sure, she was trained in Mama Bell's arts but... She was his little sister, blood related or not he was still going to care for her and protect her with his life. The Spiral slumped his shoulders and let a small quiet sigh fall from his lips. He had to have faith in his younger sister. She would be fine. Hopefully.

His attention was quickly brought back as the female Wildclaw came back with a small Fae on her head. Sometimes Sinister honestly forgot how tiny the delicate dragons were. Or maybe all of the other dragons were just big?

The nature dragons had a lot of dragons coming, and even a familiar! The Spiral found it odd that they would send a familiar into battle with the dragons. Or maybe it was going to be used as a comfort method? After all, Gargoyle has a familiar, and the Spiral doubted he would bring his beloved friend with him. He would have to be careful around the smaller creature, he didn't want Teeba to feel scared or threatened.

Sinister crocked his head to the side when Toothless began making humming noises... and then a blood red Coatl popped out of seemingly no where. Odd. Was this some sort of secret language the Night Watch clan had made up? Or was is something else that he was supposed to know about. He hoped not.

The Spiral let a wide grin spread across his features as Toothless began to explain how even though Inferno was of Plague descent, he was still a valuable and trusted ally. All of his worries and guilt about being an outcast or hated by the members of this clan were put to rest. Which was good, because Silver was also Plague descent. And both of them were pretty good dragons in his opinion, so they had nothing to worry about.

Broken didn't seem so happy about it though... he noticed her jaw clench slightly as her black claws inched into the ground below her. Why would she be so tense and aggressive about a thing like this? This acceptance was a good thing, right?

That acceptance flew out the window when the Coatl winked at Aster. How dare he!? That was no way to treat a lady when first seeing her; in Sinister's opinion anyway. He was always taught to be kind a courteous to female dragons, and that they hated being treated like possessions. Sinister eyed the blood Coatl slightly.

He better stay away from his adoptive sister with that attitude.

Broken

The female Guardian felt the anger that she had stashed away bubble up again as Toothless began explaining his mindset on allies. He was either explaining this because he had observed her behavior towards him and was trying to make a point, or this was a sick joke the gods were playing on her.

She decided to go with the second option for her sanity's sake.

She bit down on her tongue as she dug her claws into the ground. Her thoughts were conflicted, Toothless had a point, the two Plague dragons right here were a perfect example of that. But at the same time, she could never forget what those sickening bright eyes meant. And neither could anyone else in her clan. The original 15 dragons knew, up close and personal what had happened and why they were against Lightning flight dragons. The rest had to be taught and educated.

And yet, SilverFrost didn't seem to learn. She allowed Lightning dragons to join the clan. Broken wasn't okay with it, but everyone else seemed at ease as long as they were kind spirits with good intentions.

She blinked and bit her tongue harder in an attempt to snap her out of her thoughts. She couldn't let her mind be consumed with these thoughts if she had to speak when the naive Spiral next to her couldn't.

"Of course we'll pull our weight," Sinister's happy, but slightly off tone snapped her from her thoughts. "Just tell us what we need to do, and we'll try out best!"

'He's lucky he's not a Coatl' Broken mused in her head as Sinister's tail tip began to twitch constantly 'His feathers would be a mess of emotions.'
@Dragonxborn @EtheHorse

Sinister
The Spiral was having a mini panic attack at the news. His sister was coming!? Why!? Why not Mama Bell? Or even his adoptable father Darkwillow?True.. the two weren't mates, but they both still acted like parents raising their young... Ah! That wasn't the point!

Why Silver? Sure, she was trained in Mama Bell's arts but... She was his little sister, blood related or not he was still going to care for her and protect her with his life. The Spiral slumped his shoulders and let a small quiet sigh fall from his lips. He had to have faith in his younger sister. She would be fine. Hopefully.

His attention was quickly brought back as the female Wildclaw came back with a small Fae on her head. Sometimes Sinister honestly forgot how tiny the delicate dragons were. Or maybe all of the other dragons were just big?

The nature dragons had a lot of dragons coming, and even a familiar! The Spiral found it odd that they would send a familiar into battle with the dragons. Or maybe it was going to be used as a comfort method? After all, Gargoyle has a familiar, and the Spiral doubted he would bring his beloved friend with him. He would have to be careful around the smaller creature, he didn't want Teeba to feel scared or threatened.

Sinister crocked his head to the side when Toothless began making humming noises... and then a blood red Coatl popped out of seemingly no where. Odd. Was this some sort of secret language the Night Watch clan had made up? Or was is something else that he was supposed to know about. He hoped not.

The Spiral let a wide grin spread across his features as Toothless began to explain how even though Inferno was of Plague descent, he was still a valuable and trusted ally. All of his worries and guilt about being an outcast or hated by the members of this clan were put to rest. Which was good, because Silver was also Plague descent. And both of them were pretty good dragons in his opinion, so they had nothing to worry about.

Broken didn't seem so happy about it though... he noticed her jaw clench slightly as her black claws inched into the ground below her. Why would she be so tense and aggressive about a thing like this? This acceptance was a good thing, right?

That acceptance flew out the window when the Coatl winked at Aster. How dare he!? That was no way to treat a lady when first seeing her; in Sinister's opinion anyway. He was always taught to be kind a courteous to female dragons, and that they hated being treated like possessions. Sinister eyed the blood Coatl slightly.

He better stay away from his adoptive sister with that attitude.

Broken

The female Guardian felt the anger that she had stashed away bubble up again as Toothless began explaining his mindset on allies. He was either explaining this because he had observed her behavior towards him and was trying to make a point, or this was a sick joke the gods were playing on her.

She decided to go with the second option for her sanity's sake.

She bit down on her tongue as she dug her claws into the ground. Her thoughts were conflicted, Toothless had a point, the two Plague dragons right here were a perfect example of that. But at the same time, she could never forget what those sickening bright eyes meant. And neither could anyone else in her clan. The original 15 dragons knew, up close and personal what had happened and why they were against Lightning flight dragons. The rest had to be taught and educated.

And yet, SilverFrost didn't seem to learn. She allowed Lightning dragons to join the clan. Broken wasn't okay with it, but everyone else seemed at ease as long as they were kind spirits with good intentions.

She blinked and bit her tongue harder in an attempt to snap her out of her thoughts. She couldn't let her mind be consumed with these thoughts if she had to speak when the naive Spiral next to her couldn't.

"Of course we'll pull our weight," Sinister's happy, but slightly off tone snapped her from her thoughts. "Just tell us what we need to do, and we'll try out best!"

'He's lucky he's not a Coatl' Broken mused in her head as Sinister's tail tip began to twitch constantly 'His feathers would be a mess of emotions.'
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonborn @kate3628

"Excellent!" Lichen said, smiling in approval. That was easy. Normally, other dragons would sneer at the thought of a Beastkind being treated like a dragon. The Longneck was not some Guardian's pet, he was trusted member of the clan, and a brave warrior, a very brave warrior to be fighting among giants, or a very stupid one. "Maura is the best hunter in my clan." He went on. "She and a group of my other warriors can help your scavengers feed our clans." Lichen looked up at small Fae on his Co-chief's head with a warm smile. "And Fennel here is our best bug-catcher!" The Fae looked back at his leader in shock at the spotlight that he had given him. Flattered, Fennel dipped his head in respect. "I will try my best."

Aster rolled her eyes at Inferno, sure he was pretty to look at but her heart belonged to someone else. It always would. She smiled in amusement as the Plagueborn Coatl's bold actions were countered by the harsh tail of his leader and she watched him scurry away.

Good riddence

Her thoughts were interupped by Fennel, who was now fluttering beside her, poking her in the head with his tail. "What?" She snapped silently. The Fae looked at Inferno then at Aster, and wiggled his frills in a suggestive manner and winked. It was clear to her that he was making fun that Coatl. Aster couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle. "Shut up, pebble-brain." She said in amusement through clenched teeth. "I'm trying to work."

Snapping back to seriousness, Aster called out to her leader. "Lichen, shall I gather our warriors?" The old Tundra nodded. "Yes, the soon we come, the better."

@Dragonborn @kate3628

"Excellent!" Lichen said, smiling in approval. That was easy. Normally, other dragons would sneer at the thought of a Beastkind being treated like a dragon. The Longneck was not some Guardian's pet, he was trusted member of the clan, and a brave warrior, a very brave warrior to be fighting among giants, or a very stupid one. "Maura is the best hunter in my clan." He went on. "She and a group of my other warriors can help your scavengers feed our clans." Lichen looked up at small Fae on his Co-chief's head with a warm smile. "And Fennel here is our best bug-catcher!" The Fae looked back at his leader in shock at the spotlight that he had given him. Flattered, Fennel dipped his head in respect. "I will try my best."

Aster rolled her eyes at Inferno, sure he was pretty to look at but her heart belonged to someone else. It always would. She smiled in amusement as the Plagueborn Coatl's bold actions were countered by the harsh tail of his leader and she watched him scurry away.

Good riddence

Her thoughts were interupped by Fennel, who was now fluttering beside her, poking her in the head with his tail. "What?" She snapped silently. The Fae looked at Inferno then at Aster, and wiggled his frills in a suggestive manner and winked. It was clear to her that he was making fun that Coatl. Aster couldn't help but to let out a soft chuckle. "Shut up, pebble-brain." She said in amusement through clenched teeth. "I'm trying to work."

Snapping back to seriousness, Aster called out to her leader. "Lichen, shall I gather our warriors?" The old Tundra nodded. "Yes, the soon we come, the better."

frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
@kate3628 @EtheHorse

Things were coming together and the alpha dragon sighed with a bit of relief. However what ever breath was caught in the knowledge that the clan would not be alone in its war, was taken by reality's punch to the gut- things were getting so real. Soon his clan would be at war again, like it was a short time ago when Nightfury lead.

They had lost so many. Family. Friends. He had seen the toll it took on Nightfury to lose them, to lose his ability to lead,to be exalted... to lose his purpose. No, now was not the time to falter.He had a clan to lean and allies to reassure.

"Thank you all for your support, and gifted warriors.If we work together we can put those plagies back in the ground where they belong." His tone was strong and determined, he was good at hiding his fear, but fear was good, it kept him from over estimating his opponent, it kept him from making stupid decisions that got his clan mates killed.

"Shall I show you around the camp? I have everyone sleeping in the same manner, no Alpha is treated better than those they lead." He didn't believe in that, an alpha wasn't better than his people, he just got to lead them.

@kate3628 @EtheHorse

Things were coming together and the alpha dragon sighed with a bit of relief. However what ever breath was caught in the knowledge that the clan would not be alone in its war, was taken by reality's punch to the gut- things were getting so real. Soon his clan would be at war again, like it was a short time ago when Nightfury lead.

They had lost so many. Family. Friends. He had seen the toll it took on Nightfury to lose them, to lose his ability to lead,to be exalted... to lose his purpose. No, now was not the time to falter.He had a clan to lean and allies to reassure.

"Thank you all for your support, and gifted warriors.If we work together we can put those plagies back in the ground where they belong." His tone was strong and determined, he was good at hiding his fear, but fear was good, it kept him from over estimating his opponent, it kept him from making stupid decisions that got his clan mates killed.

"Shall I show you around the camp? I have everyone sleeping in the same manner, no Alpha is treated better than those they lead." He didn't believe in that, an alpha wasn't better than his people, he just got to lead them.

@EtheHorse @Dragonxborn
( Sorry if it's a bit short and all over the place, I'm kind of brain dead at the moment :P ))

Sinister
The Spiral kindly smiled at the determined Coatl,

"Of course! It would be very helpful if we knew our way around." he said, trying his best to keep his smile despite his mind becoming a nervous mess again.

He was just so worried about his sister.

The red dragon breifly wondered how Toothless managed to look and sound so strong and determined despite all that's happened to him. If Sin was where the Coatl was, he would be an absolute wreck. He wouldn't even know what he would do to cope with that kind of sadness and pain.

But, that's why he was determined to help the alpha dragon. So that way maybe he could sleep at night without the thought of war looming over him.

"Lead the way," the spiral continued, his smile never faltering.

Broken

The dragoness swore she was going to snap a tooth off because shes been grinding them so hard together for the past few minutes.

She needed to get out of here before she lost her bloody mind. She didn't want to be around the Lightning dragon anymore because he was screwing with her mindset.]

Broken knew that equality was good. It kept peace most of the time unless there was some sort of uprising. But the thought of it coming from a dragon of that flight clashed with her bubbled up hate. All of her emotions were easy to keep in check, that's why she had the appearance of a stone wall half of the time. But anger was like fire, deadly and near impossible to control once it gets loose.

The guardian inhaled deeply through her nostrils and slowly exhaled through her mouth in a silent attempt to calm herself down.

She needed Dagger to get here asap. She didn't know how much longer she could hold on to her sanity.
@EtheHorse @Dragonxborn
( Sorry if it's a bit short and all over the place, I'm kind of brain dead at the moment :P ))

Sinister
The Spiral kindly smiled at the determined Coatl,

"Of course! It would be very helpful if we knew our way around." he said, trying his best to keep his smile despite his mind becoming a nervous mess again.

He was just so worried about his sister.

The red dragon breifly wondered how Toothless managed to look and sound so strong and determined despite all that's happened to him. If Sin was where the Coatl was, he would be an absolute wreck. He wouldn't even know what he would do to cope with that kind of sadness and pain.

But, that's why he was determined to help the alpha dragon. So that way maybe he could sleep at night without the thought of war looming over him.

"Lead the way," the spiral continued, his smile never faltering.

Broken

The dragoness swore she was going to snap a tooth off because shes been grinding them so hard together for the past few minutes.

She needed to get out of here before she lost her bloody mind. She didn't want to be around the Lightning dragon anymore because he was screwing with her mindset.]

Broken knew that equality was good. It kept peace most of the time unless there was some sort of uprising. But the thought of it coming from a dragon of that flight clashed with her bubbled up hate. All of her emotions were easy to keep in check, that's why she had the appearance of a stone wall half of the time. But anger was like fire, deadly and near impossible to control once it gets loose.

The guardian inhaled deeply through her nostrils and slowly exhaled through her mouth in a silent attempt to calm herself down.

She needed Dagger to get here asap. She didn't know how much longer she could hold on to her sanity.
CgtyAYW.png
@Dragonxborn @kate3628

"Ah, yes, your camp, please do." Lichen replied. He was pleased to hear about the the treatment Toothless said they would receive. He too believed that the head of the clan was no more important than the body. If it came to it, Lichen would the needs of his clanmates before his, even if it killed him.

As he turned to follow the Alpha Coatl, Lichen couldn't help but to notice the big, dark Guardian. At first glance she appeared stoic, like one of the great trees of the Viridian Labyrinth, but now that the Tundra got a good look he realized how tense she was. Her locked jaw and the inferno swirling in her eyes betrayed her. What had this Guardian on edge? Was she hiding something? It made Lichen feel uneasy. "Is everything alright?" He asked her in a hushed tone.
@Dragonxborn @kate3628

"Ah, yes, your camp, please do." Lichen replied. He was pleased to hear about the the treatment Toothless said they would receive. He too believed that the head of the clan was no more important than the body. If it came to it, Lichen would the needs of his clanmates before his, even if it killed him.

As he turned to follow the Alpha Coatl, Lichen couldn't help but to notice the big, dark Guardian. At first glance she appeared stoic, like one of the great trees of the Viridian Labyrinth, but now that the Tundra got a good look he realized how tense she was. Her locked jaw and the inferno swirling in her eyes betrayed her. What had this Guardian on edge? Was she hiding something? It made Lichen feel uneasy. "Is everything alright?" He asked her in a hushed tone.
frsig5_zpsd2a6a485.png
1 2 3 4 5 6