Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Just a Small Town Cult [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@munbird

Sparkles shrugged, hauling himself up to his feet to follow after Tanami. Zach was a bit more cautious, glancing around the place one last time before following after, hands in his pockets. He kept quiet while Sparkles kept chattering, asking, "Alright, if it's not magic then how does it know where you want to go?"
@munbird

Sparkles shrugged, hauling himself up to his feet to follow after Tanami. Zach was a bit more cautious, glancing around the place one last time before following after, hands in his pockets. He kept quiet while Sparkles kept chattering, asking, "Alright, if it's not magic then how does it know where you want to go?"
JXVUomh.png
@Carnifex

"I speak bug," Tanami replied, plodding along behind the hornet, which buzzed at a pace not normally expected of the insect. There was not a single hint of sarcasm in her tone, no indication she might be joking. She eyed Sparkles, expression blank. "I'd use bees as helpers, but I'm no good at interpretive dance."

They seemed to be taking a route that would lead to the outskirts of town, though still within its borders and not particularly far from the more civilized areas. The further they walked the less modern the houses became, and most of them were regal old homes that looked like they must belong to families with 'old money' aristocratic bloodlines that still held plenty of wealth.
@Carnifex

"I speak bug," Tanami replied, plodding along behind the hornet, which buzzed at a pace not normally expected of the insect. There was not a single hint of sarcasm in her tone, no indication she might be joking. She eyed Sparkles, expression blank. "I'd use bees as helpers, but I'm no good at interpretive dance."

They seemed to be taking a route that would lead to the outskirts of town, though still within its borders and not particularly far from the more civilized areas. The further they walked the less modern the houses became, and most of them were regal old homes that looked like they must belong to families with 'old money' aristocratic bloodlines that still held plenty of wealth.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9