Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for some roleplays
1 2 3 4
@Floatinginspace

ahhh mk. o3o;;;;
@Floatinginspace

ahhh mk. o3o;;;;
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai Do you mind doing my RP? you dont have to though.
@Kowai Do you mind doing my RP? you dont have to though.
@Baker2be

Sure! What do you have in mind? c:
@Baker2be

Sure! What do you have in mind? c:
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai
I have a roleplay going on right now on the main page. You can join at any time. Its called Tribe Wars
@Kowai
I have a roleplay going on right now on the main page. You can join at any time. Its called Tribe Wars
@Baker2be

I'll be sure to check it out! I might take a bit as I'm playing skyrim currently ;u;''' favorite questline and all and I'm almost done with it. xD
@Baker2be

I'll be sure to check it out! I might take a bit as I'm playing skyrim currently ;u;''' favorite questline and all and I'm almost done with it. xD
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai
I understand I play Skyrim too. It's very fun. Just check it out when you can.
@Kowai
I understand I play Skyrim too. It's very fun. Just check it out when you can.
@Kowai ok that sounds great how about you are the one in charge of cleaning my dorm building?
@Kowai ok that sounds great how about you are the one in charge of cleaning my dorm building?
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@TheDonutQueen

Sure! That sounds great c:
@TheDonutQueen

Sure! That sounds great c:
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@kowai

If you'd rather each of us only have one character, that's fine! Maybe things will change as time moves on. But for now one character per is fine.

Also sorry if I came off pushy at any time. I have a tendency to do that.
@kowai

If you'd rather each of us only have one character, that's fine! Maybe things will change as time moves on. But for now one character per is fine.

Also sorry if I came off pushy at any time. I have a tendency to do that.
uCR5SCW.png
@Kowai yay the only thing is that i am going on a trip starting today and will not be back for a week or so. i need some time off and i got a chance to take it. i will be back NEXT sunday. if you want to set up the forum while i am gone then be my guest or we can just wait.
@Kowai yay the only thing is that i am going on a trip starting today and will not be back for a week or so. i need some time off and i got a chance to take it. i will be back NEXT sunday. if you want to set up the forum while i am gone then be my guest or we can just wait.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
1 2 3 4