Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Looking for some roleplays
@Kowai

Any kind at all! Though, seeing as you would be fine with romance, I really want to do my medieval royal x peasant one... if that's alright with you. It's between two of my characters.

There would be conflict from things like politics, an assassin's guild... I have an entire plot fleshed out, though I'm not sure you'd want to hear it.

It takes place in medieval times and basically the royal family isn't very well liked and an assassin's guild is trying to take them down.
@Kowai

Any kind at all! Though, seeing as you would be fine with romance, I really want to do my medieval royal x peasant one... if that's alright with you. It's between two of my characters.

There would be conflict from things like politics, an assassin's guild... I have an entire plot fleshed out, though I'm not sure you'd want to hear it.

It takes place in medieval times and basically the royal family isn't very well liked and an assassin's guild is trying to take them down.
uCR5SCW.png
@Floatinginspace

Oooo. Sounds rather interesting, though do I have to roleplay as one of your characters or? Sorry, I seem to be a bit confused ^^;

And I would love to see the plot! ;u;

If I'm doing my own character, what gender / status ranking did you want to make your character?
@Floatinginspace

Oooo. Sounds rather interesting, though do I have to roleplay as one of your characters or? Sorry, I seem to be a bit confused ^^;

And I would love to see the plot! ;u;

If I'm doing my own character, what gender / status ranking did you want to make your character?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

Oh, sorry for the confusion! I was just mentioning the fact that the romance happens between two of my characters, that I play. I hope you don't mind.

You can do whatever for your character, doesn't really matter to me.

Ok, so the basic plot is that there's a kingdom under the rule of a very prestigious royal family. One of my characters is a royal, and she is part of this family, though she does not like them because the ruling monarch acts very aggressive towards the civilian population. While all genders and sexualities are accepted, many other things aren't. For example, any notion that the royal family is wrong is liable to be punished by death.

The kingdom has a lot of army members as well, which let's them bully anyone into surrendering. They basically have absolute power; all positions are taken up by other family members and all high ranking military jobs are also taken by them.

My character doesn't like the way her extended family scoffs at the civilians and does her best to aid them, though this ends up getting most of her family killed as punishment and her hatred increases like ten fold.

Meanwhile, she befriend a blacksmith's apprentice. They are her constant companion when she's out in the streets and they are incredibly burly and are able to basically protect her through any other attacks.

This catches the attention of an assassin's guild, which is trying to dismantle the royal family and institute a more democratic or kinder ruler. They take the apprentice in to train and the princess becomes distraught that her friend is missing.

And then angst ensues.

That's basically the starting off point for my two characters. Do you have any?

Also sorry this is so centered around my characters blarg. .-.

TL;DR: Terrible royal family, guild tries to vanquish them.
@Kowai

Oh, sorry for the confusion! I was just mentioning the fact that the romance happens between two of my characters, that I play. I hope you don't mind.

You can do whatever for your character, doesn't really matter to me.

Ok, so the basic plot is that there's a kingdom under the rule of a very prestigious royal family. One of my characters is a royal, and she is part of this family, though she does not like them because the ruling monarch acts very aggressive towards the civilian population. While all genders and sexualities are accepted, many other things aren't. For example, any notion that the royal family is wrong is liable to be punished by death.

The kingdom has a lot of army members as well, which let's them bully anyone into surrendering. They basically have absolute power; all positions are taken up by other family members and all high ranking military jobs are also taken by them.

My character doesn't like the way her extended family scoffs at the civilians and does her best to aid them, though this ends up getting most of her family killed as punishment and her hatred increases like ten fold.

Meanwhile, she befriend a blacksmith's apprentice. They are her constant companion when she's out in the streets and they are incredibly burly and are able to basically protect her through any other attacks.

This catches the attention of an assassin's guild, which is trying to dismantle the royal family and institute a more democratic or kinder ruler. They take the apprentice in to train and the princess becomes distraught that her friend is missing.

And then angst ensues.

That's basically the starting off point for my two characters. Do you have any?

Also sorry this is so centered around my characters blarg. .-.

TL;DR: Terrible royal family, guild tries to vanquish them.
uCR5SCW.png
@Kowai

I like anything from casual to angst rp.

So like warring clans, two unlikely friends caught in the middle of it.

Or just like friends just hanging out. Im p much chill about plot. I used to rp Katniss everdeen, and Frozen characters so i have a wide range of emotions available lol.
@Kowai

I like anything from casual to angst rp.

So like warring clans, two unlikely friends caught in the middle of it.

Or just like friends just hanging out. Im p much chill about plot. I used to rp Katniss everdeen, and Frozen characters so i have a wide range of emotions available lol.
tumblr_nuhk3aSnPU1tel0d6o1_400.png
@Floatinginspace

It's a wonderful plot idea, I love it! But....I don't like the fact that it is centered only around your characters. I mean no disrespect when I say this, but, I like to roleplay a story that involves both sides. That's why roleplay is fun to me, I like to see where people take things and have my character react to it with equal amount of impact to the whole plot.

We can do this idea, of course, but I would like to maybe allow one of us each a character that heavily involves the plot...if you catch my drift?
@Floatinginspace

It's a wonderful plot idea, I love it! But....I don't like the fact that it is centered only around your characters. I mean no disrespect when I say this, but, I like to roleplay a story that involves both sides. That's why roleplay is fun to me, I like to see where people take things and have my character react to it with equal amount of impact to the whole plot.

We can do this idea, of course, but I would like to maybe allow one of us each a character that heavily involves the plot...if you catch my drift?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Dragonxborn

ack! sorry! I forgot to refresh before posting. But ooo. aight ~ I kind of like the warring clans idea.

Maybe like, life long friends / siblings / ect were seperated into two new and different clans....they grew up there then said clans go into war...and then our characters have to figure out a way to stop the war ect. (Maybe even add supernatural elements to the story as well? o3o)

sorry if that seems jumbled.
@Dragonxborn

ack! sorry! I forgot to refresh before posting. But ooo. aight ~ I kind of like the warring clans idea.

Maybe like, life long friends / siblings / ect were seperated into two new and different clans....they grew up there then said clans go into war...and then our characters have to figure out a way to stop the war ect. (Maybe even add supernatural elements to the story as well? o3o)

sorry if that seems jumbled.
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

LOL yeah, figured. Which was why I wasn't certain if you wanted to hear the plot or not, since it is heavily centered around my characters.

That's how I usually get RPs, started, really. Have a general idea of where my characters stand in the story.

The general setting of the RP, which would probably be better, is that the royal family is facing a lot of unrest from within the kingdom and is sending out the militia to put it down, rather violently. This leads to more unrest and unhappy people.

The guild is gaining more and more people on the other hand, but that makes it harder for them to keep track of everyone so the royal family is using that as an advantage.

Any thoughts on that?

I still want to use my royal character. She's my fav.
@Kowai

LOL yeah, figured. Which was why I wasn't certain if you wanted to hear the plot or not, since it is heavily centered around my characters.

That's how I usually get RPs, started, really. Have a general idea of where my characters stand in the story.

The general setting of the RP, which would probably be better, is that the royal family is facing a lot of unrest from within the kingdom and is sending out the militia to put it down, rather violently. This leads to more unrest and unhappy people.

The guild is gaining more and more people on the other hand, but that makes it harder for them to keep track of everyone so the royal family is using that as an advantage.

Any thoughts on that?

I still want to use my royal character. She's my fav.
uCR5SCW.png
@Kowai ok so i was thinking that we went to a school like hogwarts but for vampires. we are in the human world but on like on an island and there are many jobs one being that you go to the mainland and "recruit" humans to be servants and stuff.
@Kowai ok so i was thinking that we went to a school like hogwarts but for vampires. we are in the human world but on like on an island and there are many jobs one being that you go to the mainland and "recruit" humans to be servants and stuff.
jhDZb.gif yvRwk.gif
@Floatinginspace

Yee. xD and that sounds good. You can still use your royal character, ofc. And maybe I can create a character that was suppose to kill her (aka guild? o3o) but then they found both of themselves in a series of "unfortunate" events. Are you wanting romance in this still or no? o3o

@TheDonutQueen

ooo. would you mind if my character was one of the 'recruited' humans to be a servant o3o?
@Floatinginspace

Yee. xD and that sounds good. You can still use your royal character, ofc. And maybe I can create a character that was suppose to kill her (aka guild? o3o) but then they found both of themselves in a series of "unfortunate" events. Are you wanting romance in this still or no? o3o

@TheDonutQueen

ooo. would you mind if my character was one of the 'recruited' humans to be a servant o3o?
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Kowai

That sounds fine, yeah!

Eh, we'll see. The peasant I mentioned is the one person I have that's always been paired with her so it feels weird not having them paired. .-. They can be a random peasant just wandering the streets.
@Kowai

That sounds fine, yeah!

Eh, we'll see. The peasant I mentioned is the one person I have that's always been paired with her so it feels weird not having them paired. .-. They can be a random peasant just wandering the streets.
uCR5SCW.png