Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mercenary Guild - closed for now
1 2 3
[i]The Mercenary Guild lies on the outskirts of the Hewn City. Here, dragons can advertise jobs that need the guild's expertise. Anyone can join the guild and anyone can leave notices. With its doors always open, there are always guards stationed outside and inside the building. Multiple notice boards are placed around the main hall surrounding a desk inside where dragons can apply to join, take jobs and collect bounties. There are holding cells to temporarily keep criminals in the basement and dorms where members can stay the night on the higher levels of the building.[/i] ... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7343905] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73440/7343905_350.png[/img] [/url] Raphael eyed the notice board. An assortment of colourful posters overlapped each other: lost items, errands and wanted posters all declared rewards upon their completion. He glanced around the dragon-packed hall. He gave a nod to the spiral at the desk before surveying the board again.
The Mercenary Guild lies on the outskirts of the Hewn City. Here, dragons can advertise jobs that need the guild's expertise. Anyone can join the guild and anyone can leave notices.

With its doors always open, there are always guards stationed outside and inside the building. Multiple notice boards are placed around the main hall surrounding a desk inside where dragons can apply to join, take jobs and collect bounties. There are holding cells to temporarily keep criminals in the basement and dorms where members can stay the night on the higher levels of the building.

7343905_350.png

Raphael eyed the notice board. An assortment of colourful posters overlapped each other: lost items, errands and wanted posters all declared rewards upon their completion. He glanced around the dragon-packed hall. He gave a nod to the spiral at the desk before surveying the board again.
OSdYejY.png
Okay, rule time:
  • Please follow the roleplay rules and guidelines
  • I don't mind strong violence, gore or strong language but others might not. Please keep these to a minimum
  • Romance is allowed but it will not be the focus of the story, NO fade to black please
  • Multiple characters are allowed
  • Please tell me if you are leaving the rp
  • Be polite!!

You can add a small description of your character in your first post if you wish, or if your dragon has a bio just mention that. Your character can be anything in this rp: a new member, a hardened veteran, a dragon in need of help or even a criminal on a poster. Go wild!

I find it helps when people ping me, so please ping everyone in this rp with each update unless they say otherwise.
Okay, rule time:
  • Please follow the roleplay rules and guidelines
  • I don't mind strong violence, gore or strong language but others might not. Please keep these to a minimum
  • Romance is allowed but it will not be the focus of the story, NO fade to black please
  • Multiple characters are allowed
  • Please tell me if you are leaving the rp
  • Be polite!!

You can add a small description of your character in your first post if you wish, or if your dragon has a bio just mention that. Your character can be anything in this rp: a new member, a hardened veteran, a dragon in need of help or even a criminal on a poster. Go wild!

I find it helps when people ping me, so please ping everyone in this rp with each update unless they say otherwise.
OSdYejY.png
Player ping list:

@AquaArcs
@redfish
@Banedom
Player ping list:

@AquaArcs
@redfish
@Banedom
OSdYejY.png
((@drcerberus May I join in?))
((@drcerberus May I join in?))
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Search
[ @AquaArcs Of course!]
[ @AquaArcs Of course!]
OSdYejY.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3782270][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37823/3782270_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Keahi eyed the doors to the guild in contemplation, questioning whether or not she should go in to check for any jobs that may be of any interest to her. It had been a while since she had taken any kind of job and the city was certainly a good enough size to have at least a couple. She stood there for a moment until she noticed one of the guards watching her curiously, as if trying to figure out why she didn't just go in like most of the others around her did. With a quiet hum she finally started toward the doors, giving a slight nod to the guard who had been watching her as she passed by them. Inside the quiet on goings from outside muted, replaced with the sounds of talking and armor and the occasional exchanging of coins. Taking in her surroundings Keahi easily spotted the colorful bulletin board full of potential jobs and wasted no time in heading over, giving an easy smile to the Spiral at the front desk as she passed by. @drcerberus ((She does have a small description in her profile though it does need some work.)
3782270_350.png

Keahi eyed the doors to the guild in contemplation, questioning whether or not she should go in to check for any jobs that may be of any interest to her. It had been a while since she had taken any kind of job and the city was certainly a good enough size to have at least a couple. She stood there for a moment until she noticed one of the guards watching her curiously, as if trying to figure out why she didn't just go in like most of the others around her did. With a quiet hum she finally started toward the doors, giving a slight nod to the guard who had been watching her as she passed by them.

Inside the quiet on goings from outside muted, replaced with the sounds of talking and armor and the occasional exchanging of coins. Taking in her surroundings Keahi easily spotted the colorful bulletin board full of potential jobs and wasted no time in heading over, giving an easy smile to the Spiral at the front desk as she passed by.

@drcerberus
((She does have a small description in her profile though it does need some work.)
@AquaArcs

Raphael took notice of the bright skydancer that took her place next to him. He snorted and widened the gap between the two. He studied the board again, trying to find the job that he deemed to yield the biggest reward before the skydancer could potentially walk off with it.

Raphael frowned; it seemed that some raiders had taken up residence in Cairnstone Rest and had been harassing the local clans. The many clans had come together to request aid. Raphael smirked - the perfect job!

[Excuse Raphael's rudeness :'> also I love your dragon!]
@AquaArcs

Raphael took notice of the bright skydancer that took her place next to him. He snorted and widened the gap between the two. He studied the board again, trying to find the job that he deemed to yield the biggest reward before the skydancer could potentially walk off with it.

Raphael frowned; it seemed that some raiders had taken up residence in Cairnstone Rest and had been harassing the local clans. The many clans had come together to request aid. Raphael smirked - the perfect job!

[Excuse Raphael's rudeness :'> also I love your dragon!]
OSdYejY.png
@drcerberus

Keahi glanced over curiously at the hulking form she had taken a spot next to snorted and moved over a few paces. The larger dragon seemed intent on ignoring her in favor of finding a job on the board- probably one that involved plenty of fighting if she was reading him correctly. That was fine with her; after all she was here to find a job to earn some treasure, not share her stories with him. That could come later, if they were to ever meet again that is.

Taking her attention off of the Imperial next to her and turning it fully onto the board she carefully read the bounties and jobs that were available. There were quite a few, like she had thought there would be. Mostly for petty thieves and robbers, though there was a couple of larger bounties up as well. It was one of those larger bounties she noticed the Imperial next to her was interested in.

Raiders in Cairnstone Rest. Keahi shook her head at that, the larger dragon seemed intent on that job but to take on an entire nest of raiders by himself was rather daring. She was tempted to ask if he'd like assistance with the bounty but his reaction to just her standing nearby had her thinking again. Glancing around the board she found another smaller job that was a bit closer to Cairnstone Rest.

((He's excused XD Thank you! Raphael is pretty cool too.))
@drcerberus

Keahi glanced over curiously at the hulking form she had taken a spot next to snorted and moved over a few paces. The larger dragon seemed intent on ignoring her in favor of finding a job on the board- probably one that involved plenty of fighting if she was reading him correctly. That was fine with her; after all she was here to find a job to earn some treasure, not share her stories with him. That could come later, if they were to ever meet again that is.

Taking her attention off of the Imperial next to her and turning it fully onto the board she carefully read the bounties and jobs that were available. There were quite a few, like she had thought there would be. Mostly for petty thieves and robbers, though there was a couple of larger bounties up as well. It was one of those larger bounties she noticed the Imperial next to her was interested in.

Raiders in Cairnstone Rest. Keahi shook her head at that, the larger dragon seemed intent on that job but to take on an entire nest of raiders by himself was rather daring. She was tempted to ask if he'd like assistance with the bounty but his reaction to just her standing nearby had her thinking again. Glancing around the board she found another smaller job that was a bit closer to Cairnstone Rest.

((He's excused XD Thank you! Raphael is pretty cool too.))
@AquaArcs

Raphael turned his attention back to the flame-coloured skydancer. She seemed invested in a smaller job, one that Raphael had no interest in. Her loss, he thought, since their two jobs had roughly the same travelling distance.

Raphael pulled the bounty from its place on the board, giving a smug look to the skydancer as he walked past her to the main desk where the spiral seemed pretty agitated. The other dragon perked up when Raphael approached and handed them the poster, probably thankful for something to do. The spiral started talking animatedly whilst filling out the appropriate paperwork for the job, all of which Raphael successfully tuned out.

"You're doing this job all by yourself?" The spiral suddenly asked.

Not having paid attention to the spiral's chatter, Raphael just shrugged.

"Well good luck," the spiral said cheerfully and handed him the receipt for his job.

Raphael nodded to the spiral clerk again and navigated his way to the door through the busy hall.

(I'm back, nice :>)
@AquaArcs

Raphael turned his attention back to the flame-coloured skydancer. She seemed invested in a smaller job, one that Raphael had no interest in. Her loss, he thought, since their two jobs had roughly the same travelling distance.

Raphael pulled the bounty from its place on the board, giving a smug look to the skydancer as he walked past her to the main desk where the spiral seemed pretty agitated. The other dragon perked up when Raphael approached and handed them the poster, probably thankful for something to do. The spiral started talking animatedly whilst filling out the appropriate paperwork for the job, all of which Raphael successfully tuned out.

"You're doing this job all by yourself?" The spiral suddenly asked.

Not having paid attention to the spiral's chatter, Raphael just shrugged.

"Well good luck," the spiral said cheerfully and handed him the receipt for his job.

Raphael nodded to the spiral clerk again and navigated his way to the door through the busy hall.

(I'm back, nice :>)
OSdYejY.png
@drcerberus { i have the perfect dragons for this, but one of them is still a hatchling ): would it be alright if i joined so i could get pings but wait a few days to get in the roleplay? }
@drcerberus { i have the perfect dragons for this, but one of them is still a hatchling ): would it be alright if i joined so i could get pings but wait a few days to get in the roleplay? }
1 2 3