Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Mercenary Guild - closed for now
@redfish (of course! But its fine if you want to start roleplaying with your hatchling, we'll just pretend they're the big, strong((or maybe not)) dragon they're supposed to be)
@redfish (of course! But its fine if you want to start roleplaying with your hatchling, we'll just pretend they're the big, strong((or maybe not)) dragon they're supposed to be)
OSdYejY.png
@drcerberus @AquaArcs { sounds good to me aha just imagine she has armour, also sorry if this is too long;; } [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14385304] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/143854/14385304_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14597017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/145971/14597017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Furs rustling and armour clanking sounded as two dragons meandered into what seemed to be the centre of activity in the Guild. The larger of the two, a lightly coloured Imperial, flicked her tail impatiently and turned to her shimmering Mirror companion. "Why must we waste our time here? You know perfectly well we can find our own ways to cases. We need not these... Guilds." The word was said with clear distaste. The Mirror simply smiled under her golden wolf skin, and shook her head, causing the furs to rustle more. "Patience, Lilka. Patience is what you lack. It is here we will find our way to what is meant for us, and perhaps new allies. I am thinking of joining this guild, myself." With that, she determinedly stalked forward, brushing past a dark Imperial before reaching the postboard. Lilka had narrowed her eyes before quickly following after her mentor-- [i]Her[/i] joining with these... Ruffians? It displeased her. Lilka stood solemnly behind the Mirror, side-eyeing the Skydancer. She didn't trust him-- Especially not near Dream. She needed her. "Hello." Dream spoke directly to the Skydancer, hoping to catch a conversation. "Are you a member of this Guild?"
@drcerberus @AquaArcs { sounds good to me aha just imagine she has armour, also sorry if this is too long;; }

Furs rustling and armour clanking sounded as two dragons meandered into what seemed to be the centre of activity in the Guild. The larger of the two, a lightly coloured Imperial, flicked her tail impatiently and turned to her shimmering Mirror companion.

"Why must we waste our time here? You know perfectly well we can find our own ways to cases. We need not these... Guilds." The word was said with clear distaste.

The Mirror simply smiled under her golden wolf skin, and shook her head, causing the furs to rustle more. "Patience, Lilka. Patience is what you lack. It is here we will find our way to what is meant for us, and perhaps new allies. I am thinking of joining this guild, myself." With that, she determinedly stalked forward, brushing past a dark Imperial before reaching the postboard. Lilka had narrowed her eyes before quickly following after her mentor-- Her joining with these... Ruffians? It displeased her. Lilka stood solemnly behind the Mirror, side-eyeing the Skydancer. She didn't trust him-- Especially not near Dream. She needed her.

"Hello." Dream spoke directly to the Skydancer, hoping to catch a conversation. "Are you a member of this Guild?"
@drcerberus @redfish
Keahi looked over at the Imperial as he finally took the bounty from the board, returning his smug look with an even, slightly amused look of her own as she gave him a slight nod of acknowledgement. Orange eyes followed him to the desk before she grabbed her own chosen bounty from the board with blackened claws.

Before she could turn to move however she was stopped by an inuring voice. Turning she caught eyes with the Mirror who had tried catching her attention. She examined her for a moment for answering, ignoring the suspicious glare coming from the snow colored Imperial behind the Mirror.

"Oh hello, no, not quite, my friend. I just come here to look for jobs every so often, I am not officially a part of the guild however. May I ask why? Maybe I can be of some assistance, although I must be leaving for a job soon." She answered, gentering at the bounty in her grasp.
@drcerberus @redfish
Keahi looked over at the Imperial as he finally took the bounty from the board, returning his smug look with an even, slightly amused look of her own as she gave him a slight nod of acknowledgement. Orange eyes followed him to the desk before she grabbed her own chosen bounty from the board with blackened claws.

Before she could turn to move however she was stopped by an inuring voice. Turning she caught eyes with the Mirror who had tried catching her attention. She examined her for a moment for answering, ignoring the suspicious glare coming from the snow colored Imperial behind the Mirror.

"Oh hello, no, not quite, my friend. I just come here to look for jobs every so often, I am not officially a part of the guild however. May I ask why? Maybe I can be of some assistance, although I must be leaving for a job soon." She answered, gentering at the bounty in her grasp.
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Search
@redfish @AquaArcs @drcerberus (Would it be possible for me to perhaps join?)
@redfish @AquaArcs @drcerberus (Would it be possible for me to perhaps join?)
@Banedom (That would be fine! I'll wait for your post before submitting mine :>)
@Banedom (That would be fine! I'll wait for your post before submitting mine :>)
OSdYejY.png
@drcerberus @redfish @AquaArcs (Thank you, greatly appreciated. I apologize if my writing is a bit rusty and short.) (Ah, I forget to mention she has a bio.) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14298677] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/142987/14298677_350.png[/img] [/url] Near the far left wall sat an oddly marked female, though she seemed unnoticed by the guild patrons chatting around her. The dark crimson gaze of her eyes had been eying each dragon as they approached the notice board. She hadn't moved much the entire time until seeing what job was removed by the large male. She stayed put for the moment, but a smirk crept across her muzzle like an ivy. Turning her attention over to the others, she soon wondered who all, if anyone, would be joining him. To here, a lone traveler was easier to pick off, but a group was more rewarding in the end.
@drcerberus @redfish @AquaArcs (Thank you, greatly appreciated. I apologize if my writing is a bit rusty and short.) (Ah, I forget to mention she has a bio.)

14298677_350.png

Near the far left wall sat an oddly marked female, though she seemed unnoticed by the guild patrons chatting around her. The dark crimson gaze of her eyes had been eying each dragon as they approached the notice board. She hadn't moved much the entire time until seeing what job was removed by the large male.

She stayed put for the moment, but a smirk crept across her muzzle like an ivy. Turning her attention over to the others, she soon wondered who all, if anyone, would be joining him. To here, a lone traveler was easier to pick off, but a group was more rewarding in the end.
@AquaArcs @redfish @Banedom

Raphael glanced at the bright furs that the mirror wore as the two brushed past, though the other dragons went unnoticed for the most part. He left the building without any further distractions, thinking to get to Cairnstone Rest as soon as possible. He hoped to reach his destination before the skydancer at the very least.

Raphael had reasoned that while flying to the earth realm would be much quicker than walking, it would leave him an easy target for hostile clans. The mute imperial soon left the Hewn City in order to get a head start in his long journey to Dragonhome.
@AquaArcs @redfish @Banedom

Raphael glanced at the bright furs that the mirror wore as the two brushed past, though the other dragons went unnoticed for the most part. He left the building without any further distractions, thinking to get to Cairnstone Rest as soon as possible. He hoped to reach his destination before the skydancer at the very least.

Raphael had reasoned that while flying to the earth realm would be much quicker than walking, it would leave him an easy target for hostile clans. The mute imperial soon left the Hewn City in order to get a head start in his long journey to Dragonhome.
OSdYejY.png
@AquaArcs @redfish @drcerberus

Getting up from where she had long perched, the Wildclaw stretched the now stiff limbs and headed out after him.

Stepping into the light, she blinked to let it adjust and spotted him out of the corner of her eyes, quickly heading that way, but not directly, keeping off the path and out of sight, the best she could. The late summer, early fall weather allowed her to blend in more, though her steps weren't silent.
@AquaArcs @redfish @drcerberus

Getting up from where she had long perched, the Wildclaw stretched the now stiff limbs and headed out after him.

Stepping into the light, she blinked to let it adjust and spotted him out of the corner of her eyes, quickly heading that way, but not directly, keeping off the path and out of sight, the best she could. The late summer, early fall weather allowed her to blend in more, though her steps weren't silent.
@AquaArcs @redfish @drcerberus @Banedom (Would it be alright if I jumped in?)
@AquaArcs @redfish @drcerberus @Banedom (Would it be alright if I jumped in?)
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@Kriten (Dooo iiiiit)
@redfish (Sorry to seem pushy, but I can't post until you do friend.)
@Kriten (Dooo iiiiit)
@redfish (Sorry to seem pushy, but I can't post until you do friend.)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Search